Antonio's

By izzyl0ve

Ellie was at a club with her friends but she didn't realise that night was going to change the rest of her li... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 19
Part 20

Part 18

190 3 2
By izzyl0ve

Ellie's pov:

I took angel home our real home this time. She was confused and upset but after awhile of reading multiple bedtime story's she fell asleep.

I lay in bed knowing I'm not going to sleep when I suddenly get a text from.. Antonio

Ant 🤍

                                                        Im so sorry
Forgive me
Baby where are you
Read  5:34am

I left him on read I couldn't deal with him any longer all he had brought to my life is pain, suffering and misery. He's hurt me and my baby she just needs to grow up with a loving and stable father. Not with that terrible excuse of a man.

I miss my family I miss my friends I miss my real self I haven't felt like myself in years. Did Antonio care about that no he only cares about his satisfactions.

I feel my eye lids become heavy and everything went dark.

Antonio's pov:

I take a deep breathe as a finish with it in the room I just left. What a waste of time I miss my family my princesses.

You may think I'm some jerk for doing it when I had a girl back home but I had to get it out me.

Hm just one more day and I'll be back with my family, the loves of my life's.

I walk up to my men and both looked quite worried "what's the issue" I say and they look at each other with worry.

"I...um... we phoned Ellie to asked her if she new where u were and the last thing I heard was her packing to leave." Then they both look down at there feet.

I felt anger rush to every bone in my body she knew they know she hates me. I can't do this without her again.

It was supposed to be a harmless fuck and go and continue with life. But I know Ellie doesn't take f.... It to be like that she seems it special and with the right person. 

I texted and called her so many times how could she forgive me after this.

Where is she?is she safe? I've ruined it again?

I call someone to get my private jet ready and pack a few things to get ready.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I get of my jet and quickly get in a cab straight to our home.

I arrive to see a empty house my baby's no where in sight.

I ran around frantically if any chance there still here. "ELLIE!" I ran past the kitchen with food left on the table uneaten.

"ANGEL" I scream giving up sliding down the wall, I've lost them again.

"MARCUS" I yell and he comes strolling in chuckling at my state. "Well well well if it isn't the man himself having a mental breakdown" he says in a baby voice.

"Shut the fuck up" I shout at him he nods and crosses his arms as if he is waiting for something.

"Find Ellie and angel and bring them to me" I say he looked like he wanted to question in but he just nodded and left the room.

I refuse to wait ages and leave them for years until I find them again.

The faster they get here the faster I can be in peace that they are okay and safe.

They're not safe by themselves what if another mafia finds them and uses them against me. They're my weakness I will kill anyone and I mean anyone who's in my path to them.

They're my family no one else's, who knows Ellie might find a good dad for angel again they could live happy ever after. But I can't help but want to be in there life I love them. I said it I love Ellie and I love angel.

I sigh and put my face in my hands I'm never the emotional one it's always Ellie I keep my emotions in but I just can't anymore.

I try call again, to my surprise someone answered and then all my emotions just pour out.

"Baby I'm so sorry I love you and I swear I love you it was a mistake I was drinking I need you I can't lose you agai...." I was cut of by the sound of her hang up.

I'm a idiot....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Authors note: hi my loves I've been dealing with a lot recently and it's been really hard to upload. I just wanted to get a part out even if it was shorter then normal.

I know I always say "I'll post every day, I'll post more" but as you can see that's not very true so I will try post when I can.

Stay safe my loves xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

475K 9.3K 53
The Russo family hasn't had a girl born in the bloodline for generations. It all changes when Angela Rose Russo and her twins are born. The Russo fam...
1.7K 93 21
WARNING: This book contains very disturbing situations, explicit sexual themes, dubious content, violence and strong language. I never should've been...
122K 3.6K 35
They were young, dumb, crazy and in love, what else would you expect whenever they were together. But he lied to her and left her when she thought...
190K 4.9K 33
{COMPLETED in MAFIA SERIES} Love was dangerous especially for people who were dangerous themselves. Sometimes it wasn't fair whom you had to fall for...