bonnie & clyde โฅ five hargree...

By -pinkladiess

๐ข๐Ÿ ๐ข ๐ค๐ง๐ž๐ฐ ๐ข๐ญ ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ง ๐ฐ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ ๐ข ๐๐จ ๐ข๐ญ ๐š๐ ๐š๐ข๐ง? in which, it... More

๐’ƒ๐’๐’๐’๐’Š๐’† ๐’‚๐’๐’… ๐’„๐’๐’š๐’…๐’†
๐’‚๐’„๐’• ๐’Š. end of the world
๐’Š. are you an alien?
๐’Š๐’Š. funeral
๐’Š๐’Š๐’Š. the commisson
๐’Š๐’—. adventures with five
๐’—. invisible force
๐’—๐’Š. like bella swan?
๐’—๐’Š๐’Š. sucks to sucks
๐’—๐’Š๐’Š๐’Š. hargreeves family drama
๐’Š๐’™. hazel and cha cha
๐’™. injection
๐’™๐’Š. you're brave, kid
๐’™๐’Š๐’Š. luther is bonding
๐’™๐’Š๐’Š๐’Š. the impossible
๐’™๐’Š๐’—. the day that wasnt
๐’™๐’—. the day that was
๐’™๐’—๐’Š. (h)garold jenkins
๐’™๐’—๐’Š๐’Š. pink folder
๐’™๐’—๐’Š๐’Š๐’Š. what truly happened
๐’™๐’Š๐’™. saving the world
๐’™๐’™. cant do this without you
๐’™๐’™๐’Š. son of a bitch
๐’™๐’™๐’Š๐’Š. even if its cliche
๐’™๐’™๐’Š๐’Š๐’Š. the white violin
๐’‚๐’„๐’• ๐’Š๐’Š. doomsday
๐’™๐’™๐’Š๐’—. the santiago family
๐’™๐’™๐’—. the store
๐’™๐’™๐’—๐’Š. the boyfriend
๐’™๐’™๐’—๐’Š๐’Š. the reunion
๐’™๐’™๐’—๐’Š๐’Š๐’Š. the jealous girl
๐’™๐’™๐’Š๐’™. the frankel footage
๐’™๐’™๐’™. the mystery
๐’™๐’™๐’™๐’Š. the breaking in
๐’™๐’™๐’™๐’Š๐’Š. the question
๐’™๐’™๐’™๐’Š๐’Š๐’Š. the swedish job
๐’™๐’™๐’™๐’Š๐’—. the answer
๐’™๐’™๐’™๐’—. the curse of the L word
๐’™๐’™๐’™๐’—๐’Š. the emergancy meeting
๐’™๐’™๐’™๐’—๐’Š๐’Š. the doomsday plan
๐’™๐’™๐’™๐’—๐’Š๐’Š๐’Š. the sweet sweet chaos
๐’™๐’. the truth comes out
๐’™๐’๐’Š. the end of them
๐’™๐’๐’Š๐’Š. the final search
๐’™๐’๐’Š๐’Š๐’Š. the seven stages
๐’™๐’๐’Š๐’—. the B word
๐’™๐’๐’—. the story of her
๐’™๐’๐’—๐’Š. the end of something
๐’‚๐’„๐’• ๐’Š๐’Š๐’Š. sparrow and umbrella
๐’™๐’๐’—๐’Š๐’Š. footloose
๐’™๐’๐’—๐’Š๐’Š๐’Š. trouble
๐’™๐’๐’Š๐’™. mary on a cross
๐’. talk to me
๐’๐’Š. a sky full of stars
๐’๐’Š๐’Š. tonight
๐’๐’Š๐’Š๐’Š. him & i
๐’๐’Š๐’—. ghost town
please read & comment!

๐’™๐’™๐’™๐’Š๐’™. the family dinner

2.5K 109 39
By -pinkladiess

chapter thirty-eight, episode six
the family diner

"ALL right, when dad gets here, ill do the talking, okay?" five stated as they entered Tiki Lounge. bonnie tilted her head to the side as they walked further inside of the room.

"I got a few questions for him myself."

"hey, we don't wanna scare him off alright? he might be able to help us stop doomsday, get us home." five said quickly dismissing what Diego added.

"No, we need to figure out why he's planning to kill the president."

"Diego you can kill your goddamn boyfriend another time." penelope scoffed. Bonnie's eyes traveled down to the womens wrist, she had her other hand wrapped tightly around it and twisting it around. bonnie then locked eyes with Penelope who send her a smile and quickly put her hands behind her back.

"this is a matter of life and death, you imbecile." snapped five.

"okay, yeah, maybe we should take turns talking. yeah?" vanya asker causing all of their heads to lift up over to vanya who walked over to one of the tables and picked something up, "here, whoever has got this conch shell gets to talk."

"vanya, we don't have time for a debate, okay?"

"you spoke without the conch shell." bonnie pointed out making five roll his eyes at his girlfriend and wrap his hand around her wrist bringing her close to him.

"maybe I should lead. we all know im a better public speaker than the rest of you." Allison jumped in the conversation snatching the conch shell off from vanyas hand.

"okay, daddy's girl."

"you literally have a daughter who's daddy's girl." luther said as he sat down on his chair.

"No I'm not." bonnie scoffed frowning her eyebrows at everyone but they all knew that she was.

"are you, jealous, number two?" Allison asked smirking at diego who gave everyone a glare and then it dropped looking over at Allison.

"hey, no more numbers. no more bullshit. we're team zero. we're all team zero." Diego said speed walking to be in front of Allison.

"uh, diego." luther smiled widely and pointed at diego, "you don't have the conch."

Diego send him a tight smile, nodded his head and then grabbed it harshly from Allison's hand and threw it over to the wall breaking it in a million pieces. "classic."

"im hungry." bonnie whined slumping herself down onto the seat, her hand still intertwined with fives. but her sitting down didn't last long since the door burst open and immediately she stood back up and dropped fives hand looking over to where the door burst open.

"he's much more smaller than i imagined." bonnie whispering to five but he wasn't listening to her. no one was really paying attention anymore, expect her vanya and penelope. Reginald Hargreeves walked all over them and then sat at the other end of the round table.

"not only have you burglarized my lab, set my chimp loose and mutter a weird girl name, conned your way into the Mexican consultation, repeatedly stalked and attacked me, but you have, on numerous occasions, called me—"

Klaus groaned loudly sitting himself down with a drink in his hand and said, "hey, pop. how's it hanging?"

"—dad." reginald deadpanned. "any reconnaissance tells me you're not cia, not kgb, certainly not mi5, so — who are you?"

bonnie felt like she was getting in trouble for something she hasn't even done yet. she sunk down to her seat looking over penelope who cleared her throat and then looked down at her lap, her eyes eying up to diego who tilted his head to the side.

everyone else didn't know how to respond to him.

"we're your children." five said after a minute of silence. bonnie mentally groaned but physically she face palmed herself wanting to go to the bottom of the table and hide. "we're from the future."

"anyone above this is your time to kill me." bonnie whispered underneath her breath. she then quickly sat back up straight when she felt fives hand go down to her thigh, her eyes widen at the new physical touch that he was giving her. it was new but she certainly didn't want to feel that right now while in front of reginald hargreeves.

"in 1989, you adopted us all and trained us to fight against the end of the world. all expect penelope," he pointed at the older women who waved awkwardly at him and then at bonnie, "and bonnie. you called us the umbrella academy."

this is a big mistake that they were going to regret later.

"why on earth would I adopt six—"

"seven." allison cut him off, "one of isn't here."

"dead." then said Diego who looked up from the chair and over to reginald. "one of us is dead."

"yeah, ba-ba-ba-ba-ba-ba. enough of that now." Klaus whined looking behind the chair and over to the other table.

"regardless, what would possess me to adopt seven ill-mannered malcontents?" Reginald asked still looking at everyone with a confused face, looking offended with himself. bonnie couldn't blame him, they were a disfuncional family.

"we all have special abilities. even the ones who you didn't adopt." bonnie frowned her eyebrows looking over at five. his hand was still placed on her thigh but even then she wasn't going to let that blind her with the fact that five was hiding something and by the looks of penelope, only scared her even more.

"special? in what sense?" asked reginald. his eyes scanning through every person on the table.

"in the superpower sense." said luther who hasn't spoken a single thing since Reginald came inside.

"call me old fashion but I'm a stickler for a pesky little thing called evidence." reginald said before he demanded, "show me."

"everybody wants to see powers all of a sudden." Allison scoffed bringing her straw inside of her mouth.

"we're not circus animals, okay? we're not gonna bounce balls on our noses and clap our hands like seals for your amusement."

Diego didn't waste any other second than to throw his knife over to reginald and then forced it to go around him and to the wooden pole behind him.

"starting with Diego hargreeves who throws knives for fun." Bonnie said pretending she had a mic in her hand and held it close to her mouth watching as reginald wrote something down his notebook.

"what are you writing?" asked Diego.

"you are zero for two, young man." reginald said calmly causing Allison to chock on her drink. Diego huffed and then in a swift moment he stood up going to go after Reginald but five teleported in front of him.

"next we have five hargreeves who can spital jump." Bonnie announced next but then she immediately missed the touch of his hand. she leaned her arms forward on the table and smiled at reginald who glared at her.

"now that is interesting." Reginald hummed.

"all right, uh, quick rundown." five then said nodding his head at Bonnie who sat up straight and looked directly at the older men.

"as you can see to your right luther, the big man, has super strength. the one who looks like he's high or possibly drunk is Klaus who can commune with the dead. this beautiful women who is pissed off with everything Allison Can rumor anyone to do anything—"

"expect she never uses it." Diego cut Bonnie off causing the girls smile to drop as she thought that she was doing so good with her voice impression but was rudely cut off.

Allison smiled sarcastically to Diego and said, "I heard a rumor you punched yourself in the face."

Diego did just that.

five gave Reginald a look while the rest tried not to laugh, Bonnie didn't hide it. she did laugh pointing her finger at Diego who swatted it away from him.

"you?" Reginald then asked Bonnie's who's smile dropped. during this whole thing she wasn't uncomfortable, she was actually enjoying the few amounts of jokes she told herself. but right now, right now she felt a huge sense of deja vu. "show me your powers."

"Bonnie." five whispering to his girlfriend going back to standing next to her. Reginald raised an eyebrow at the younger girl who looked over at five and nodded her head at him.

"Diego." Bonnie simply said moving away from the table and pulling five with her. reginald leaned forward holding his hands together and watched as Diego threw his knife at Bonnie but instead of scratching her or five it bounced back over to Diego who catches it smoothly.

"impressive. what can you do?" reginald then asked Penelope who's eyes widen and shook her head with a nervous chuckle.

"not yet." five snarled glaring at reginald who tilted his head up and Penelope who looked back down at her wrist. five intertwined his fingers with Bonnie and sat them back down on the chairs. the teenage girl felt herself get lightheaded. it was a good solid year since she's used them, it's like when she first used them all over again.

"and you?" reginald asked lastly looking over at vanya who was silent the entire time.

"uh, maybe we don't take vanya for a test run." Luther chuckled nervously.

"oh, yeah, that's probably not a good idea." Klaus agreed along with everyone else.

"yeah."

"it's fine," vanya scoffed shrugging her shoulders at her family, "I can handle it."

"handle it?" asked Allison before adding on, "last time you handled it you definitely blew up the moon."

everyone then started to talk at once again which only got vanya to want to do it even more. "vanya don't!" everyone stared to protest again the women who had her eyes closed already and her hands on the table. she then picked up a spoon grinning softly at the reaction of her family when she tapped it onto the cup.

whatever vanya did it made a high pitch sound and then in a matter of seconds the center peace in the middle which was a bowl of fruits exploded going everywhere and to everyone.

"this is my favorite shirt. wow." Klaus mumbled wiping away the fruits from his shirt and everyone else started to clean themselves again.

"oops." vanya smiled widely and then lifted her head up towards Bonnie who had her hand up and vanya collide sit together sitting back down in her seat shyly.

"that was impressive."

the room went into a awkward silence before Diego spoke up, "look, we know that you're involved in a plot to assassinate the president."

"Diego." penelope whispering to him putting her hand on his arm but Diego shoved it off standing up from his seat and glaring at reginald.

"you were recently hospitalized, isn't that correct?" asked reginald harshly at Diego who tilted his head to the side going to speak up but Reginald was quicker, "you still appear to be suffering from delusions of grandeur and acute paranoia."

"am I?" Diego snarled taking something out of his pocket and putting it in front of him, "explain this. that's you. that's two days from now on the grassy knoll at the exact spot the presidents gonna get shot."

Penelopes' chair scrapped the floor as she stood up besides Diego eyeing both him and reginald.

"well, I suppose you've solved it. you've single-handedly unearthed my nefarious plot." reginald said looking directly at Diego who smirked, "is that what you want to hear?"

"what the fu—" Bonnie breathed out frowning her eyebrows and five quickly put a hand over her mouth stopping her fork saying anything else.

"you fancy yourself a do-gooder? the last good man who will save us from our descent into corruption and conspiracy? this is a fantastic delusion. the sad reality is that you're a desperate man, tragically unaware of his own insignificance, desperately clinging to his own ineffectual reasoning. more succinctly, a man in over his head."

by the end of that diego was sat back down in his seat, his hand tightly around Penelopes' hand pulling her down with her. Diego shook his head tears whelming up in his eyes, "you're wr-wrong."

Bonnie scoffed and she stood up from the chair glaring at reginald and pointed at him angrily. "you know what the real reality is, you are a terrible person. we're over here wasting time of our only days left to talk to you because we think that you're our only salvation. I didn't come here so that you can talk shit to my dad, alright? you are wrong, he isn't whatever big words you just called him, he is so much more than that. it's a pity you can't see it."

the room went silent as they all stared up at the younger girl who had the guts to speak up that way to reginald. they all, expect penelope, know what Reginald would do if when they were younger she spoke to him like that. even now.

"you are a shitty piece of shit." bonnie picked up a piece of bread and was about to throw it directly at his face and not miss it but five quickly stood up from his own seat and wrapped his arms around her pulling her to the side and away from the table.

"look, forget about the president. we have a catastrophic war coming in five days." five desperately said holding his arms more tighter around Bonnie who was wiggling against his grip and trying to get the bread back and actually throw it. "we need to figure out how to stop it."

"war?" Reginald asked not fazed with the younger girl who was determined beyond her mind. "men will always be at war with each other."

"No, this isn't just some war."

"this is doomsday, shitty man." Bonnie snapped glaring from over fives shoulder to him. "the end of the world. kaboom bitch."

"well," he hummed looking at everyone and open his arms up, "you're the special ones, aren't you? why don't you band together and do something about it?"

at this point everyone knew that reginald hasn't changed. that he would always tell the umbrella academy to do it themselves, that he will never help them. that this is Reginald Hargreeves they're talking too.

all is a sudden Klaus arms were lifted up to the air and he stared to chock and shake violently. "is he having a seizure?"

"overdosing probably."

"should we do something?" asked reginald.

"Klaus," five whispering harshly to Klaus turning himself along with Bonnie over to Klaus, "now is not the time. what are you doing?"

"I'm—" Klaus gagged turning his body around to reginald.

"out with it, boy."

"Ben!" Klaus gasped shouted dropping himself down to the ground and shuddering violently.

reginald shook his head closing his notebook and clearing his throat, "well, thank you for coming. I've seen about enough."

"now can i throw him the bread?!" Bonnie hissed at them reached out for the bread but five still kept her away from the table glaring down at her.

"look at what you did to me." Luther stood up ripping his shirt open showing his gorilla body. "look at it!"

"oh, shit. why?" five groaned grimacing and looking away from Luther and dropping his head down to Bonnie's shoulder.

"you in the culottes with the girl who wants to murder me, a word, in private?" five lifted his head up from Bonnie's shoulder and set her loose but he regretted right when he did because Bonnie picked up the bread and threw it right at the back of the his head. she managed to pick up another one and throw it on his neck.

"bullseye." Bonnie giggled smiling down at Diego who held a proud smile up to Bonnie.

five followed after reginald keeping him mind to come back to Bonnie when he was done, no matter what happened. Bonnie sat back down on the chair crossing her arms over her chest and letting out a puff of hair.

"check, please."

authors note
y'all I have a Steve Harrington fic
that imma post more often!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

78.7K 1.7K 18
โ ๐๐ฎรฉ ๐ฌ๐ž๐ซรก, ๐ฌ๐ž๐ซรก.โž เณƒโ€โžท ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐”๐ฆ๐›๐ซ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ๐š ๐š๐œ๐š๐๐ž๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฌ๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐จ๐ง ๐Ÿ‘ ๊œฐ. สœแด€ส€ษขส€แด‡แด‡แด แด‡๊œฑ x ๊œฐแด‡แด!ส€แด‡แด€แด…แด‡ส€ [Editing] ๐’๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐จ๐ง ๐Ÿ‘...
235K 6.8K 40
โ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐œ๐š๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ž ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ž๐ฎ๐ฉ๐ก๐จ๐ซ๐ข๐š โž zero wants to go home, but home is complicated and her family is dysfunctional. it doe...
295K 6.9K 41
The Sparrow Academy where 8 unusual souls with incredible abilities lived. Number 1 - Marcus Hargreeves - Super strength and endurance Number 2 - Be...
1.9K 86 39
"When death takes my hand, I will hold you with the other and promise to find you in every lifetime" After saving the world in 1963, you, Five and th...