[ Can I be happy? ]

By BlueeBlob

'Without Mom, what really am I?' Izuku always asked himself hypothetically...now, his mother was really gone... More

Prologue [Edited]
Chapter 1- The Start...
Chapter 2- Home?
Chapter 3- ...Huh.
Chapter 4- Different.
Chapter 5- Problem Child.
Chapter 6- ...Oh.
Chapter 8- Ugly Tea Obsessed Rat.
Chapter 9- Blackmail!
Chapter 10- Who am I?
Chapter 11- Katsudon.
Chapter 12- Queen Barbie😼
Chapter 13- Aizawa's doom!
Chapter 14- Knowledge.
Chapter 15- Noodle Might!
Chapter 16- Brother.
Chapter 17- Scars
Chapter 18- Shoto Todoroki
Chapter 19- Unwell
G̷̬̲̫̘̋̓̐̋̾l̸̡̼͕̑͑̆̈́̇̕͜ì̴͓̇̅́̍͛t̸̛̲͕̰̣̥̄̂̍̉̐͐̉c̴̢̦̹̞̥̲̹͈͛̅͑̒͊͛h̷̝͖̞͚̰͒̐̋̍͋
Chapter 20- Brownies!
Chapter 21- Research
Chapter 22- Thorn.
Chapter 23- Candies [Edited]
Chapter 24- A bIRDiful distraction.
Chapter 25- Sleepover but not really‐
Chapter 26- Toffee and Kairi
Chapter 27- Memories
Chapter 28- A past tale.
Chapter 29- The end?
Chapter 30- 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘦𝘯𝘥.
[ ᴇxᴛʀᴀ ]
[SEQUEL IS OUT!!]

Chapter 7- Yellow Smiling Thing.

2.2K 70 76
By BlueeBlob

❝𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗯𝗿𝗮𝘃𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗜 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝗱𝗶𝗱 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗰𝗼𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗻𝘂𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗺𝘆 𝗹𝗶𝗳𝗲 𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝗜 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝗱𝗶𝗲. ❞

[    C  A  N    I    B  E    H  A  P  P  Y  ?    ]

. . .

A FEELING OF DREAD HAD SETTLED IN AIZAWA'S STOMACH,

urging him to go back and act as if nothing happened.

...And so, he did.

If the kid was hiding something private, Aizawa wasn't going to try to force it out of him; If the greenette felt safe enough, he would tell Aizawa himself.

And until he doesn't, Aizawa isn't going to pry, that's just how he is.

"Why are you taking so long, kid?" Acting oblivious, Aizawa raised an eyebrow, "I'll be outside, come out in 10 mins, 'k?" The ravenette hero was hesitant to leave,

he was sure that this wasn't the best option, he was sure that he could just force the kid into speaking, and shove him to therapy if he wanted to...but would that really be appreciated? Would forcing down someone's wall that they built for their own heart and mind to be safe, be appreciated? No. Sure it might help, but the trust that was barely there...would disappear into nothing.

But... 'why do I care about his trust in me disappearing?' Aizawa could only ask himself as he walked out the room door.
The two of them met just yesterday! Why...should he care? Because he's a hero, and he wants the trust of citizens? Because it's the right thing to do? No! The right thing to do would be to get the kid some fucking help!

But...how?

The ravenette pro hero has never felt this frustrated to deal with a child! Well, at least not ever since he adopted Hitoshi!

Except that's...different, Hitoshi is his child! Izuku is just a mysterious suicidal kid that he found that coincidently had information, they were different cases.

In U.A., whenever someone had a problem, Aizawa would send them to Hound Dog for a therapy session, so why couldn't he do the same right now? What is the problem, the difference!?

...Sigh. A soft sigh escaped his soft lips as he pursed them with the click of his tongue. The sleep deprived pro hero knew that his thoughts were just rambling at this point, so decided to zone out, and wait for the greenette to appear.

. . .

"I'll be outside, come out in 10 mins, 'k?" As Izuku had heard those words, he turned around,

"Yes, I'll be—" He paused, realizing the ravenette was long gone. A sigh held itself in Izuku's lips, his eyes lowered with previous thoughts.

And even if the greenette tried to avoid it, his eyes dragged itself to the table eventually and his hands went to the single piece of paper that laid there.

As the paper hovered to his grasp, Izuku instinctively squeezed it with both his hands, his lips slightly trembling at the content.

A suicide note.

The note he had stupidly written to Bakugo Mitsuki before he had tried to kill himself, it had nothing special really...just some goodbyes to the family, telling them not to feel guilty, love yous, all that normal stuff. (Minus Katsuki)

Now, looking back, it felt foolish to write to the family of your bully. But...who could Izuku write to? Who did he have to write to?

...Exactly.

No one.

The Bakugo family was the closest to a 'family' he had. Even if one of the members physically beat him up at a daily basic. Even if one of the members hated him with every bone in their body. What could Izuku do?

That was just how life worked. If you're quirkless, or have a villainous quirk, you have no potential and are better off dead.

Anger filled every bone in Izuku's body at the thought, but it was true, and what could he, a mere mentally unstable child, do about it? Nothing.

A small flame appeared at the tip of his finger, and Izuku burned the paper to small nothings with a pleased dull smile. No hesitation.

Izuku found his quirk to be extremely hard to control, so this was the first time he had used it ever since he activated it...How amusing it was really, the fact that he only got a quirk after his mothers' death.

His mother would've had a better life if he got this stupid quirk as a child, he would have had a better life if he got this quirk before.

The greenette beauty sighed, his eyes dwindling downwards slightly. His eyelashes and diamond shaped earrings fluttered slightly when he shook his head, trying to rid of his thoughts.

What happened, happened. And that was that. It's not like thinking shameful about it would change what had happened in the past.

Well, I suppose the trauma gave him a sense of style that he previously didn't have.
*Flash back to shirt with the word 'shirt', and pant with the word 'pant'*

Quickly picking up his bag of items, Izuku walked towards the door, and slammed it shut...well, not before giving the room his middle finger.

What? Don't look at him like that; the filthy room brought bad memories!

. . .

In all his long boring plain life, Aizawa has never felt so disappointed.

The ravenette was exploring the house and had found a...a...a A‒all...A‒all might figurine🤮under some random box.

Aizawa doesn't even know why he is so disappointed, I mean, it was to be expected of Izuku to like All might...all kids his age did!

The ravenette took out a plastic glove from his pocket, and slowly...very slowly...picked (😱) up the figurine, immediately making a comical puking gesture as soon as his body made contact with it.

GAH! He would have to bath and sanitize thoroughly after going home!

Taking the All might figurine by the very tip of his gloved finger, he waggled it around for closer inspection, his face scrunching into a disgusted grimace as he gazed intently at the smiling face of the doll.....................

...before throwing the doll far on the floor, his stance into a 'get‐the‐fuck‐away‐from‐me' squirm.

"...What are you doing, Aizawa‒san?"

Letting out a squeak that will forever haunt him, the ravenette turned around to the calm voice.

"I‐Izuku! I‐i mean, Izuku? You're already done? Ahem! That's good, let's go!" Letting out a fake cough, Aizawa uttered, motioning towards the door hurriedly while walking a few steps.

Izuku gave Aizawa a deadpan, a mocking glint in his eyes. "Mhm." His gaze dropped to the floor, slightly widening when seeing the thing that laid smiling on the floor.

Aizawa looked behind when not hearing footsteps, raising his eyebrows when seeing the greenette looking down.

Following Izuku's gaze, Aizawa's eyes widening in horror when seeing the All might figure under his own leg. '...omg...EW, EW, EW, EW GROSS!'

...His face remained blank, not so much as his thoughts.

SQUEAKKKK

...came from the toy as Izuku and Aizawa stared.

Slowly lifting his leg while he and the greenette awkwardly stared, Aizawa crouched down and picked the toy by the very tip of his finger.

He hid his grimace as his hand stayed jealous of his other hand that stayed hidden in his pocket, not having to touch that bright yellow smiling thing.

"Um...Ano...is this...yours?"

Izuku burned the doll

...while it was in Aizawa's hand.

. . .

'So, his quirk is related to fire...' The ravenette thought as he walked, his eyes focused on his bandaged hand.

It was quite amusing, actually. To think that part of the greenette haired boy's quirk would be revealed in such a particular way.

It was very intruding that Izuku disliked All might, and kind of reliving to the ravenette, not that he would ever admit it.

I mean, the first thing that came out of Izuku's mouth after he burned the doll was,
"I...could've sold that for a lot of money..."
"You literally just burned my hand."
"...Did I? I don't remember such thing."

'Should I tell Nezu?' He pounded in his mind, 'Nah, that crazy rat has probably figured it out already.' There was no chance that the animal hybrid didn't know the boy's quirk. Why wouldn't he, the literal GOD of knowledge, not know this small information??

. . .

{POV‒ Aizawa}

The devil (Nezu.) opened his mouth, "Unfortunately,"

"He's quirkless." Bitch what.

...

1394 words.

Author Note:

MHA does not belong to me, I'm just babysitting it, and taught it a few things.
Like more trauma <3

I don't know what I'm doing at this point...

Guys, I'm not a pro hero, or a therapist, I don't know this stuff, I'm just winging it rn, so if something is wrong, don't blame me here☐☐...

Also, I'm sorry for all the time skips, I just don't KNOW HOW tO CREaTE A GOOD cuT!

What do you think is Izuku's quirk? If he has one, that is.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45.2K 1.4K 22
Izuku used to be a happy kid, with loving parents. But, that all came crashing down when his mom died... His father abused him over every little thin...
27.2K 1.4K 20
One jump, one adive, was it really the answer to the problem? Sure it was worth giving a try but would god really answer the prayers? Izuku Midoriya...
77.1K 5.4K 100
A clear mind. That is all it needs sometimes but a quirk was definitely not helping it. Izuku Midoriya was a kid who got away with murderong his own...
108K 4.4K 26
Izuku Midoriya had everything a little boy can ask for in life until a tragic event changed everything. He lost his mother, his father, his home and...