✓ boyfriend ミ ben gross

By oxangejuice

"you ain't my boyfriend (boyfriend) and i ain't your girlfriend (girlfriend) but you don't want me to see nob... More

boyfriend
playlist
act one
ONE. never have i ever... had a secret relationship
TWO. never have i ever... dressed like regina george
THREE. never have i ever... kept a secret from my best friend
FOUR. never have i ever... gotten drunk and made confessions to my boyfriend
FIVE. never have i ever... heard of ben's backstory
SIX. never have i ever... got drunk and told my best friend everything
act two
ONE. never have i ever... been on a first date
TWO. never have i ever... been on the worst date of my life
THREE. never have i ever... seen a girl so sad
FOUR. never have i ever... seen him ready to move on
FIVE. never have i ever... seen her smile so bright
SIX. never have i ever... seen her ready to move on
act three
ONE. never have i ever... received a free pass
TWO. never have i ever... been someone's valentine
THREE. never have i ever... kissed my ex
FOUR. never have i ever... kissed my best friend
FIVE. never have i ever... gotten my boyfriend back
act four
ONE. never have i ever... not gotten my boyfriend back
TWO. never have i ever... been a stupid bitch
THREE. never have i ever... kissed the new boy
FOUR. never have i ever... had the shortest relationship of my life
FIVE. never have i ever... met the voice in my head
SIX. never have i ever... gone to prom
SEVEN. never have i ever... gotten my boyfriend back... but for real this time

SEVEN. never have i ever... been more proud of my boyfriend

7K 267 35
By oxangejuice

TO BE very clear, Kalani did not recall telling Devi anything at Ben's party. In fact, she didn't even remember Devi being there. She promised not to get that drunk ever again.

But, she finally told Devi the thing that had been on her chest for months. It's just that Devi didn't want to believe it.

First, Eleanor kept this secret relationship from her and now Kalani. It actually made her upset. Was she really that bad of a friend? The fact that two of her friends had these secret relationships and didn't tell her was shocking to say the least, but maybe Devi deserved to have her feelings hurt in that way.

Secondly, because Kalani told Devi her secret, at least, that's what Ben said, she told Fabiola and Eleanor. Though they were shocked, they were happy that she found someone and didn't have to pry her way into Johnny's life anymore.

Finally, Ben and Kalani could be very public with each other. It was odd and she didn't want to make too many moves too fast. She wanted things to be slow and steady even if they had been dating for months. Truly, telling Devi about her relationship before Fabiola and Eleanor felt odd. She'd been friends with Devi for years and though it would've seemed normal for her to tell her first, she was made at Devi, but was it because Eleanor and Fabiola were made at her?

Devi hadn't really been there for any of her friends, but Kalani really had nothing to hid other than her relationship with Ben.

So, when Devi asked Kalani could she move in with her. She was hesitant, but allowed her to move it. It had to be something important for her to ask to move in. It wasn't like the time that they were five and Kalani wanted to runaway because Meredith ate the last pop tart.

"Is it true?" Devi asked, "What you said at Ben's party?"

Kalani turned, "Yeah. I'm confessional drunk apparently. Ben and I have been seeing each other for months. The only reason I didn't say anything was because of the feud you two have."

Devi nodded. She completely understood. If she were in Kalani's place she might've done the same thing.

"He was the one that wanted me to tell you."

"Really?" Devi asked with furrowed brows.

"Yeah, apparently you two are good. Is that true?"

"I think we're on the same page."

From that point, Devi and Kalani were okay.

They headed to Ben's house to eat breakfast. That's what Kalani did most mornings.

"Here's number one million and one of the things I couldn't get if I moved to India. 'Cause nobody eats meat there."

"Well, actually, that's a common misconception." Ben said, "Only about 20 to 30 percent of the population in India are truly vegetarian. I did an extra-credit report for World History on the cuisines of South Asia."

Devi chuckled, "So? Do you guys have sex on the daily or?"

Kalani began choking on her orange juice, Ben patting her back trying to help her in some way.

"I take that as a no."

"I think there are more important things to discuss." Kalani panted, "Such as your mom. Have you heard from her?"

"No."

"Surprised she hasn't called the police to come to my house to drag you home."

"I'm not sure she wants me back. I mean, I'm like the only Indian child ever to run away from home aside from Mowgli."

"Mowgli didn't run away. He was lost after a tiger attack." Ben said, "What? I'm a reader. Look, maybe you should just apologize."

"Why should I apologize? She is the one who's ruining my life by moving me to India. I never even got to go to Coachella."

Well, Coachella would have to wait longer. Devi's mother came over to the Wang household and tried apologizing to Devi., saying that she was going to scatter her husband's ashes in Malibu. But Devi thought that was bullshit. Some type of ploy to get Devi to come home.

At this point, Ben and Kalani couldn't continue to let Devi think this way. So, Kalani sent a quick text to Fabiola and Eleanor to talk.

"I really only thought I'd be buying two Frappuccinos since Kalani only asked two of you here." Ben said.

Eleanor and Fabiola had invited Oliver and Eve to come along.

"Don't be cheap, Ben. If you need to talk to us that urgently you can also afford to hydrate our lovers." Eleanor said, "So what's this about? Your blazer makes me think you're trying to rope us into a pyramid scheme."

"We're worried about Devi." Kalani said.

"Listen, I'm sorry, but you know that we're on a friend break with Devi right now." Fabiola said, "So I guess you'll have to figure it out on your own."

Ben scoffed, "There's no such thing as a friend break. You're either friends, or you're not. And Devi needs you. I don't know how much you've heard, her she ran away from home. She's trying to emancipate herself."

"Ooh, like a child actor? Chic." Eleanor smiled.

"She's refusing to go with her mom to spread her dad's ashes today." Kalani quipped.

"She is?" Fabiola questioned.

"We know her better than anyone." Kalani said, "She'll listen to us. So, will you help?"

It didn't take much convincing to get the girls to catch a ride with Ben's back to his place where Devi sat on the bed with a laptop sitting in front of her.

"I'd prefer not to have any visitors right now."

"First off, this is my house, so I can bring anyone I want expect for my dad's old law partner who poached Channing Tatum from him." Ben said, "We asked them to come and help you."

"Help me what?" Devi questioned.

"You have to go with your mom to spread your dad's ashes." Fabiola said.

"Even though we haven't talked, we still care about you, and we don't want you to make a decision you're gonna regret forever." Eleanor added.

"You know, you're one to talk about regrets, Eleanor. What are you even wearing?"

"Tan pants, tan shirt."

Devi scoffed, "And you're not gonna regret quitting the play, or dressing like a park ranger for the rest of your life?"

It also didn't talk much convincing for Devi to apologize for her past antics and the group of friends to hug and completely gloss over the fact that Devi had changed the subject.

"So my mom can ship me off to India?"

"That's not the reason you're not going." Kalani said, "You don't wanna go because you're saying goodbye."

"But you have to." Eleanor added.

With that, Ben drove Devi to Malibu and made his way back to his house where Kalani sat on his bed. Fabiola and Eleanor long gone from the premises.

Kalani held a small smile as Ben entered the room.

"What?" Ben asked with a smile.

"You did a good thing today."

"I do good things all the time."

Kalani tilted her head to the side, "You know what I mean. You did a good thing for Devi."

Ben sighed with content and joined Kalani on the bed, their knees touching, "You did a good thing also. You know, by letting Devi stay over when you were having your "break"."

Kalani chuckled, pushing Ben's shoulder slightly.

She truly was proud of Ben for pushing aside his feud with Devi and helping her out.

So, Kalani kissed him and things seemed to have shifted.

To be clear, Ben and Kalani have never had sex. They hadn't talked about it ever, but that didn't mean Ben didn't think about having sex with Kalani.

But he wasn't going to bring it up to her. To be rejected? By his own girlfriend? Hell, no.

But, he wasn't against the idea of him and Kalani having sex, truth was, if she asked right now, he wouldn't hesitate to say yes.

But for now, let's leave the question open. Did Kalani and Ben have sex for the first time that day?

Only time will tell.

- lucy has something to say !!

act one is what? OVER!

major sex talk next i guess i don't know

bye :))))

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

97.5K 2.1K 20
❝𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧, 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐬𝐜𝐫𝐢𝐩𝐭, 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐩𝐨𝐞...
39.7K 1.1K 25
𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑺𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒓 ━ 𝐆𝐨𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐩 𝐆𝐢𝐫𝐥 'To me, he was more than just a friend, he meant, so, 𝐬𝐨, much more' ( 𝐆𝐎𝐒...
3.1K 61 11
I don't fuck with anybody butt herrr ... she ain't anybody
4.5K 123 12
★ 𝐖𝐈𝐋𝐃𝐒𝐈𝐃𝐄 ! • season one - three of cobra kai • fem oc x fem oc In which a teen girl reluctantly joins her father's ...