That Time I Got Reincarnated...

By BlameMyGamingChair

《DISCLAIMER》 The following is a non-profit fanfiction parody. Naruto is owned by Masashi Kishimoto and Tensur... More

Reincarnation and... suicide???
The Undead
Bunch Of 12(2) Years Old
Jashin
Will Of The Livings
Kabuto Yakushi
Kabuto Yakushi (2)
Otherworlders
The Pure and Impure
Hope and Desire
Comrades
Suffering
The Side That Kills People
The Side That Saves People
The Root
The Root (2)
The Root (3)
Ideals
Schemes
Hatred in the lights
Same and Different
Human and Demon
Hatred in the dark
The Start of a Fight
Natural Disaster
In order to save this world
Good bye
Hatred
Guilt
Good and Evil
Guilt and Hatred
Truth
Redemption
Changes
Balance
The Devil
The Human
All forces from the shadow
A side to choose
Another World

Unstoppable Hatred

336 16 2
By BlameMyGamingChair

[11 years ago]

"I want to add a new rule in our game." These are the words of Diablo.

"Oya? This is surprising. Never thought it would be you who came to me out of the sudden." (Yuuki)

In a certain cave, two figures illuminated by the lights seem to be negotiating in secret.

"Well, what does this new rule is? And you understand you will have to pay for both parties to agree, right?" (Yuuki)

"Pay? How bold, you understood the fact that the current me can erase you in a matter of seconds... Especially when you're on that state." The demon butler who had changed his attire to his previous clothes for nobility pointed out the current situation of Yuuki Kagurazaka.

"Hm, true... I have no choice but to accept it then, but I know you won't be taking it too far. After all, you are still an 'associate of black'. Rather, you're the primordial himself." Yuuki Kagurazaka's voice somehow sounds a bit high-pitch.

"Think what you want. Though... If you don't mind me asking... Why are you in that state?" Diablo asks the odd human known as Yuuki Kagurazaka.

Even though the Yuuki Kagurazaka possesses not the form of the usual normal brown-haired teenager.

Currently, Diablo had to look down to have a conversation with him.

Yuuki Kagurazaka... Shrunk. He had morphed into that of a 5-year-old body.

"Fufu, I call it... 「Operation: become friends with Rimuru as a kid!」"

With a grin that others would find "cute", The little Yuuki Kagurazaka proudly stated those words to the disgusted Diablo.

"...What are you trying to achieve with that?" Diablo asked him while he tries to suppress the dumbfounded yet disgusted face that he has.

"Haaah~ this is why Rimuru keeps forgetting about your existence, Dia-kun~~! Welp, I can't change back though, AHA HA HA HA HA HA!" (Yuuki)

"💢--- Call me that again, and I'll obliterate your existence. And I guess I shall change my request..." (Diablo)

(A/N: Yes, I do tend to sprinkle some "Comedy" to villains after their first debut.)

"Both parties should never show themself to Rimuru-sama for the next 10 years!!!" (Diablo)

"W-what!???" To Diablo's exclamation, Yuuki shouted in horror.

With his demonic voice, Diablo had to say it with his glowing eyes, "Do you have something to say about it?"

"I just wanted a 'Childhood friend route' with Rimuru! You're so cruel! Evil! Demon!" Somehow Yuuki stated the obvious in that last part.

**
*

[Present Day, Konohagakure - Hokage's Office]

"Sasuke-kun, we found out where your sister is." (Minato)

Sasuke's eyes are wide in disbelief.

After all these years, he can finally get the news out of her.

"Where is she!? Tell me!!"

All the jounins, chuunins + Sakura Haruno are present. There's also the Jounin commander and Ibiki Morino too.

And lastly, Sasuke's mentor, the mysterious Kuro.

Kurota Takeshi and Kakashi Hatake were the only ones who are absent at the moment.

Even though there was another guy who sat on the couch.

A spiky white-haired man with the Kanji of "Oil" On his unique headband, Jiraiya The Toad Sage.

"Looks like that is everyone huh?" The old man muttered lowly under his breath.

The other Jounins were about to greet the man, but Sasuke can't help but rush the Hokage to give him information.

"What are we waiting for??? Hurry up and tell me!" (Sasuke)

"Calm down... I will now show you a recording I received from the fire daimyo. He said it was a recording from 5 years ago." (Minato)

Two chuunins brought up the old-style television to his desk and Minato shoved in the recording tape.

Not a second later, two individuals appear to what looks like having a discussion at a round table.

One of them is the fire daimyo himself.

The other, was a woman in her twenties, looking beautiful as if the goddess had descended.

"Beautiful..." That word escaped Sakura's mouth as they watch the recording.

Blue-ish silver hair and golden eyes, a flawless complexion that will captivate anyone who sighted her.

Beautiful? That may be so, but to Sasuke, "that" Is not beautiful.

"That's her... That's her!" Sasuke gritted his teeth as he exclaimed those words.

"This is the incident that took place 5 years ago... The video shows a secret meeting between the leaders of two factions." (Minato)

"One of them is the current fire daimyo himself. The other one is the leader of an organization called the Root. Her name is 'Rimuru' as they stated it..."

"This video was recorded secretly by the Daimyo's subordinates as an extra precaution."

"Kakashi found out that it was being kept top secret by the Fire Daimyo."

Minato explained thus.

"Where is Kakashi-sensei?" Sasuke asked.

"He had a different mission to attend to. It was actually Kurota-kun and Jiraiya-sensei who obtained this recording..." (Minato)

"But other than that... Listen to this." Minato then told him to listen to the conversation within the video.

[Hmph, you better not go back to your words.]

The current fire Daimyo has a fickle and indecisive nature and is easily swayed in his decisions through biases as well as external influences.

And it seems like the sliver-haired woman in black has him on top of her palm all this time.

[My, when has I ever, Daimyo-sama? With this, we will supply your personal military with firearms. ]

[Humu, that's good...]

*SHUDDER!!!*

Just from that exchange, Sasuke's killing intent explodes alerting not only everyone in the room, but Anbu agents also started filling up the room to check if their Kage is alright.

And the jounins put up a defensive pose the moment they felt the murderer's aura of the Uchiha.

"W-wha---!!??" (Shikamaru Nara)

They all turned their attention to the Uchiha with deep hatred clearly showing from his face and purple aura.

"You think I would ever forget it?" (Sasuke)

Sasuke stepped forward.

"The voice of the person I heard that day... The voice of the Lady in Black--!!!"

He dashes forward and clenches the screen of the television so hard that it cracks.

*CRACK*

On his hand, is the shattered figure of the beautiful lady along with static noise slowly enveloping the background.

"THAT SILVER HAIR, THOSE GOLDEN EYES, HOW COULD I EVER FORGET!?"

Minato can only stare at him with pity before commenting, "I see, of course..."

"Where is she!?" Sasuke asked angrily.

"Kakashi-kun said he had an idea where that woman is." (Minato)

"Tell me where this woman--- Rimuru, where is she?" (Sasuke)

"Listen to me, before you do this---"

"TELL ME!!!"

*SHATTERRR*

Sasuke's anger keep rising and exploding each second.

The hatred that he bears is probably enough to make him go berserk, but he at least understands that he needs to save that for later.

"Listen!" Minato grasps both sides of Sasuke's shoulders, trying to calm him down.

"We know where she is, but we can't get close to her... She is on the top floor of the Root headquarters. The highest building in Otogakure.

That's the strongest part.

There is a huge number of organizations who hate the Root, none of them could climb that building...

The triple allianced Shinobi Village took part in raiding that building.

High-skilled shinobis with rare kekkei genkais, even famous warriors and renowned samurais.

None of them was successful.

So you understand what that means... If you go, you will die.

So now---"

"THAT DOESN'T MATTER!!" Sasuke Interrupted him as he move Minato's hand from his shoulder harshly.

"In the Ramen stall down the street, I got into a fight with a dog from the root. He had a picture of my little sister and said that she was the leader's secretary." (Sasuke)

"Yeah, I heard approximately what happened from Teuchi-san." (Minato)

"THEN WHY ARE YOU SO SURPRISED? HE'S GOING TO REPORT TO HIS LEADER TODAY ABOUT WHAT HAPPENED!" (Sasuke)

"THEN HIS LEADER, THE WOMAN IN BLACK, WILL KNOW THAT I'M TRYING TO FIND MY SISTER!" (Sasuke)

"IF THAT HAPPENS THEN HE WILL BE CAUTIOUS OF MY APPROACH AND REINFORCE HIS SECURITY OR HE MIGHT DISAPPEAR" (Sasuke)

"NO-- That would be all if I'm lucky, BUT WHAT IF HE EVADES ME BY THREATENING TO KILL MY LITTLE SISTER?" (Sasuke)

"THERE'S NO GUARANTEE THAT IT WON'T HAPPEN TOMORROW! MY ONLY CHANCE IS NOW!" (Sasuke)

The moment Sasuke turns around towards the exit, "wait, Sasuke-kun!" It was Sakura who tried to stop him.

"BACK OFF!" Sasuke didn't even realize it, his red eyes were shown even without him knowing the fact his susano'o attacked Sakura without his consent.

*CLANK*

The manifested skeleton arm of Sasuke's susano'o was blocked by his mentor's claws right before it reaches Sakura.

"Kuro-san!" (Minato)

"Did I ever teach you to not bear your fangs against your comrade? Hm, I think I didn't huh? What a blunder I've made" The mysterious man stated somewhat disappointedly.

*SWOOSH* Suddenly a white blur passed Kuro and flew to Sasuke.

It turns out to be spiky-- it's a very long hair??

That long hair quickly warped Sasuke and immobilize him in place.

"You first need to calm down, brat." That voice was the owner of the very long white hair, Jiraiya the Toad Sage.

"Kuh-!?" (Sasuke)

But Sasuke won't listen even to his own mentor anymore.

*SHRED!!!*

His Susano'o ultimate manifest to escape the prison of hair and he rushed towards the window.

*SHATTER*

"Sasuke-kun!!!"

Sasuke has escaped.

.
.
.

To be continued.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

872K 40.4K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
138K 5.1K 87
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
330K 19K 72
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
122K 5.6K 25
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...