Rise of a King - One Piece X...

By yDave16

This is the story of Y/N D. L/N. Come and be a witness of his adventures along with the Straw Hats, and see h... More

Bio
Loguetown
Reverse Mountain
Whisky Peak
Name Vote
Little Garden
Drum Island
Mr.2 and Arriving to Alabasta
Going through the desert
Desert Pirates, Fake Rebel Soldiers, Yuba, and going to Rain Base.
Rainbase
Alubarna/ The Final Battle /Ending It Once And For All
Banquet/ A princess's confession?!/Goodbye Alabasta
New Nakama / Island on the sky?/ Monke
Jaya/ Dreams/ Not fighting back?/ Another monke
Cricket / Noland the Liar / South Bird
Y/N vs Bellamy / Bounties / Knock-Up Stream
Special/ Not cannon: (Nami's Birthday) July 3
The Sea of the Sky / Sky Knight / SKypiea
Waver / God in Skypiea? / Criminals
White Berets vs Pirates / Upper Yard / Old Jaya?
Treasure Hunt / Party in the Forest/ Ghosts?
Giant snake/ Skull crawlers/ God
God Eneru/ The Big One/ The Appearance Of A King
Final Battle / New Ability? / The Singing Of Vearth
Admiral Aokiji/ The Power of an Admiral/ Frog
Sea Train/Water Seven/Yagaras
Dock 1/ The Shipwrights / Merry can no longer go?
Straw Hats vs Franky Family/ Usopp Leaving/ Luffy vs Usopp
Iceberg shot?/ Luffy vs Franky/ Fight against Galley-La
Looking for answers/ Robin's Betrayal?/ Friend or Foe?
Harem Update
Traitors/CP9/Goodbye Robin
The truth/ Robin's a friend/ Too late?
Aqua Laguna / Rocket Man / To Enies Lobby
Overcoming Aqua Laguna/ Captain T-Bone/ Yokozuna
Sogeking!/Making Chaos in Enies Lobby/Let me die?
Not a Chapter (Might delete in a couple of hours or days)
Into the Tower of Law/ Search for a key/ Buster Call accidentally called
Reunion / Buster Call's arrival/ Spandam's Crushing
The final stand/ Results of a battle/ Into the sea/A sacrifice
Aftermath/Thank You, Merry/Back to Water 7
Reunion
Garp
Party/Love?
New Bounties/ New Ship/Apology
Shorts
A cook's thoughts/ Ghost Ship/Skeleton
Brook the Skeleton
Zombies/ Gecko Moria?/Shadows
Rescue Nami/ Wedding Busted/ Oars
Y/N VS Oars / Monster vs Zombie /Women's reward (Lemon Warning!!)
Race against the Sun/ Bartholomew Kuma/ Nothing Happened?

Poneglyph/ Goodbye Skypiea/ A Navigator's feelings

7.2K 182 164
By yDave16

Last time, the Straw Hats were peacefully watching the night sky. But right now, they were all having fun and celebrating with the people of Skypiea.

Luffy/(Y/N: "IT'S PARTY TIME!!" They yell out, so everyone joins the fun.

Time Skip

It was the early hours of the fourth day of celebration. Everyone was sleeping and snoring, all but one. Luffy was wide awake and approached Y/N.

Luffy:*Whisper* "Hey! Hey!"

Y/N: "Luffy! I am trying to sleep! What do you want?"

Luffy: *Whispers* "First, wake Nami up."

Y/N: "What for?"

Luffy: "Just do it."

Y/N: *Sigh* "Fine..."

Y/N approached Nami and started gently shaking her.

Y/N: *Whispers* "Nami. Oi! Nami!"

Nami groans and looks at Y/N with a sleepy face.

Nami: "What's wrong? Did the baby wake up, again?" She asks still half-asleep.

Y/N: "Pardon? What baby?"

Nami: " Well our ba--. Eh? EH?! Y-Y/N i-it's not what you think it's just that--! I was having this dream, and you totally weren't in it or anything, but there was this baby and--!" She started speaking really quick and had a blush on her face, but Y/N quickly placed a hand on her mouth.

Y/N: "Look. I don't know what was that about. But, Luffy wants to tell us something."

Luffy: "Nami, wake everyone up!" He whispered.

Nami: "Hm? Why?"

Luffy: "Shh! We're gonna steal the gold and run!" Luffy answered with a smirk.

Nami's eyes turned into Berries.

Nami: "There's gold?!"

Luffy: "Idiot! Not so loud!" He whispered loudly, before getting bonked.

Nami: "What do you mean "idiot"?! You're louder than I am!"

Luffy: "Hey! I'm louder, you say?! You're the louder one?!"

Nami: "What?! You're calling me loud when you're really super loud?!"

Usopp: "SHUT UP! I CAN'T SLEEP!!" He screamed while punching accidentally punching Chopper.

At this point, they had woken up everybody.

Angel: "Blue Sea people sure like to party, don't they?"

Guerrilla: "This is the fourth day in a row. Their vitality isn't normal.

All the Straw Hats planned what they would do.

Luffy: "So, that's the plan."

Usopp: "Okay, guys! It's not often that we get to visit a sky island Make it so that you'll have no regrets!"

Chopper: "He's so cool! This is getting exciting!"

After that, they all divided split. Usopp was doing trades with the people, to get some dials. Luffy, Nami, Chopper and Sanji entered the snake and took all the gold that there was. Zoro was training by cutting some stones. And Y/N went with Robin to go look at the golden bell, since they had found it and raised it from the clouds.

Y/N: "Wow... It really is beautiful..."

Robin: "Hadn't you seen it already?"

Y/N: "Well, I did see it, but I was too busy at the time kicking a God's ass."

Y/N noticed something.

Y/N: "Oi, Robin! Isn't that a Poneglyph?"

Robin: "Let's get a closer look."

Guerrilla: "Just what is it written on it, Chief?"

Shandian Chief: "Something we're better off not knowing... We just..."

Y/N and Robin made their way to the front of the crowd.

Robin: ""Hold our true motive in your hearts and speak not of it. We are the ones who weave history...with the sounding of the grand belfry...""

Shandian Chief: "How do you know those words?"

Robin: "They were carved on the Shandoran ruins. So you were the keepers, entrusted with this for generations."

Shandian Chief: "Could it be... You can read those characters?!"

Y/N: "So... What does it say?"

Robin: ""Poseidon, the "ancient weapon" named after a God... Its whereabouts..."

Shandian: "What?! What's that?!"

Angel: "She said "ancient"! Ancient weapon?"

Shandian: "Why is it talking about something like that?!"

Robin: "Another weapon... separate from Pluton that I read about in Alabasta..."

Crocodile: "I hear that one shot from Pluton will completely destroy an island."

Robin: "To think that there are such dangerous things in this world waiting to be found...! Just as I thought, this was a disappointment. This isn't what I want to know." She began walking away.

Y/N: "Oi! Robin! There's something else that is engraved next to it! What does this say?"

Robin: "What?!" She turned back and looked at what Y/N was pointing at.

Robin: "Gol D. Roger"...! What?! "I made it here. I will guide this text to the ends of the earth. Pirate Gol D. Roger.""

Y/N: "WHAT?! KING OD THE PIRATES...! THEN, HE CAME TO THIS SKY ISLAND, TOO?!" He asked with his eyes popped out.

Robin: "What on earth do these words mean?! No, more importantly, why can he use these characters?"

Gan Fall: "So it says Roger?"

Y/N: "You know him?!"

Gan Fall: "He's a Blue Sea pirate who came to this sky more than 20 years ago. So his name is engraved there?"

Robin: "Yes. I don't know how he reached this bell, but this sure is indelible proof that he did. Come to think of it, there're two kinds of Poneglyph stones. Ones with information, and others that indicate their whereabouts. And this stone is one of the ones with information. "I made it here. I will guide this text to the ends of the earth." Guide this text... Guide..." Robin gasped.

Y/N: "What?! What is it?!"

Robin: "It couldn't be...! Could the Rio Poneglyph be...?!"

Y/N: "Be...? Be what?! Finish the sentence!!" He yelled comically angry.

Robin: "Chief... This Poneglyph has already fulfilled its role!"

Shandian Chief: "It has?!"

Robin: "That's right. I bet those Poneglyphs with information scattered around the world will, when put together, become one text that will fill the "Blank History" for the first time. In other words, the text completed by connecting them... That is the Rio Poneglyph, which still does not exist. Gold D. Roger, King of the Pirate, definitely delivered this text to its destination. So it's no longer..."

Shandian Chief: "Then..."

Robin: "Hm?"

Shandian Chief: "...does that mean that our duty has been fulfilled as well? We... *Sheds tears* We... don't have to... fight any longer? I see... Our ancestor's wish has been fulfilled, then? Good... Good... So our duty has been fulfilled!" He said while crying.

Robin: "Yes." She responded with a nod and a smile.

Robin: "Which means I too, have to guide the text on those Poneglyphs that I read in the past... to the end of the Grand Line... to Raftel..."

Gan Fall: "Young lady, the feeling that straw hat kid gives me is reminiscent of Roger. Is it my imagination?"

Robin: "His name is Monkey D. Luffy. My interest in him never fades."

Y/N: "Oh I see."

Robin: "My interest in you never fades, either, Y/N-kun."

Y/N: *Chukles* "Really? Am I that interesting? Is Y/N D. L/N that interesting to you, Robin" He asked with a smile and a joking tone.

Gan Fall: "D? I see. You two have the same letter in your names. *Chukles*"

Robin: "Yes... and I'm sure it's a big issue that has something to do with history."

Shandian Chief: "By that way... You guys wanted gold, right? You said it's more valuable than Vearth in the Blue Sea."

Y/N: "Yeah."

Shandian Chief: "How about taking the broken belfry column, though we can't give you the bell..."

Angel: "That's a good idea! Naturally, we have to show our appreciation to you guys somehow."

Angel 2: "That's right! Don't hold back!"

Robin: "Are you sure?! They'll be happy to hear that!

The Shandians and Angels went to get the column ready.

Robin: "Navigator will sure be happy, right, Y/N-kun?" Y/N didn't respond as he was staring at the column."

Robin: "Y/N-kun? Is something wrong?"

Y/N: "No... it's just that..."

Robin: "Just that...?"

Y/N: "We're gonna need a bigger ship..." He answered while looking at the huge golden column and sweating a bit.

Robin just giggled at Y/N's response.

Shandian Chief: "Alright, then! Let's bring this to the Blue Sea people!"

Angel: "Wrap it with cloths! It's hard to carry!"

Shandian: "We'll give it to those who saved our land!"

Angel: "Man, this thing's huge..."

Y/N: "Um. do you mind if I take a piece?"

Shandian Chief: "Not at all, it's for you after all!"

Y/N: "Thanks!" Y/N said, before he took a deep breath and fired an Atomic Breath upwards, and brought it down through the Golden Column, cleanly cutting the top.

Y/N lifted the piece that he cut.

Y/N: " Wow. Gold really is pretty. Alright! Let's go!"

Robin and Y/N came back to the ruins, with the people carrying the wrapped golden column. When they arrived they saw Luffy, Sanji, Usopp, Zoro and Chopper fighting, for some reason.

Y/N: "Hm? What's going on over there?"

Robin: "I'm not sure. But, things sure do look lively."

Y/N: "I'm gonna go check it out." Y/N started jogging towards the rest.

Y/N: "Hey! Guys!"

Usopp: "Hey, look! It's Robin and Y/N!"

Sanji: "ROBIN-CHAN~!!"

Luffy: "Yoo-hoo, Y/N! Hurry! Hurry up! We've gotta run!! We stole some gold!"

Y/N: "You what?!"

Sanji: *Shark teeth* "Idiot! Don't say that! Take a good look behind Robin-chan!! They're all coming back here together!"

Chopper: "AHH!! THERE'S TONS OF THEM!!"

Everyone started panicking.

Usopp: *Comically crying* "THIS IS BAD! THIS IS BAD! THIS IS SUPER BAD!! AND WHAT'S THAT? A HUGE CANNON?! THAT'S GOTTA BE IT!! THEY MUST HAVE GOTTEN A CANNON AFTER THEY SAW Y/N STEALING SOME GOLD!!"

Zoro: "They all came back all at once!"

Luffy: "Hurry to the ship! We can no longer stay here!! Check this out! We got a good catch! The bag's stuffed! We're rich!" He yelled while showing his bag.

Angel: "Hm? They all have bags on their backs!"

Shandian: "Don't tell me... Are they already leaving?!"

Angel 2: "Hey, stop, YOU GUYS!! STOP!!"

Sanji: "See?! They found us out!"

Luffy: "RUN!!"

Usopp: *Gulps* "I'll strike a pose and say it! *Poses* "You guys say, "Stop! Stop!" but..."

Luffy: "Yeah! Tell them, Usopp!!"

Usopp: "We risked our lives to come all the way to this sky island!"

Luffy: *Jumps* "That's right!"

Usopp: "And we've found the legendary city of gold!"

Sanji: *Jumps* "Robin-chan~! Hurry up~! We'll be caught~!"

Usopp: "How the heck can we, proud pirates, just go back empty-handed?!"

Shandian: "What?! Caught?! What's he talking about?! All we want to do is thank them!"

Shandian 2: "Hey Miss, aren't you guys gonna take this gold?"

Robin: *Giggles* "Looks like they don't need it!" She says while giggling.

Crowd: "WHAT?!"

Robin started running towards the crew.

Robin: "Let's go, Y/N-kun!!"

Y/N: "Eh? What?! But--! Argh! Fine!!" He said really confused, before starting to run as well.

Luffy: "RUN!!"

Y/N: "NIGERUNDAYO!!"

Chopper: *Crying* "They're all after us! it's scary!"

Usopp: "How was that?! Wasn't I cool?!"

Zoro: "Yeah! Well done!"

Sanji: "Robin-chan~! Hurry~! Oh, and Y/N, but he can stay..."

Crowd: "HEY! COME BACK!!"

Luffy: "GUYS! KEEP RUNNING ALL THE WAY TO THE END OF THE SKY!!"

Straw Hats: "YEAH!!"

Time Skip

They were all running now through the jungle.

Usopp: "How's it loOk?! Have we lost them?!"

Sanji: "Looks like they've given up. I can't see them." He said while running backwards.

Usopp: "Really? Good! Anyway, that monstrous cannon sure scared me! Where the heck were they hiding that thing?!"

Robin: "A cannon?!"

Usopp: "Yeah, you know, that huge thung that the warriors were carrying."

Robin: "Oh, that..."

Usopp: ""Oh, that"?! HEY, IT'S NO LAUGHING MATTER! IT WAS REALLY SCARY!"

Chopper: "HE'S RIGHT! DON'T LAUGH!"

Y/N started running close to Robin, and being careful not to accidentally hit her with the giant piece of gold that he was carrying.

Y/N: "So... we aren't going to tell them."

Robin: *Giggles* "No. Let this be our own little secret." She said with her inder finger over her mouth, and winking at Y/N.

Y/N: *Chuckles* "Wow. Look at you being all mischievous!"

Luffy: "Ah! There they are! It's Nami and Conis!"

Sanji: "What~?! *Turns around* Nami-san~!! Conis-chan~!!" He then crashed against a branch and fell to the ground.

Robin: "Are you alright?!"

Sanji: *Stands up* "OF COURSE~!!"

They all boarded the Merry and started heading to Cloud's End. Conis and her father were riding on a waver next to the Merry.

Conis: "Everyone! We can see it now! Please look to the front! It's Cloud's End!"

Y/N: "Let's see!"

Luffy: "So we are getting down from there, eh?"

Usopp: "We got here sooner that I thought."

Luffy and Y/N were smiling, but they suddenly frowned and got sad.

Y/N: "So we're going back down, huh?"

Luffy: "We are, huh?"

Sanji: "Yeah, now that we're about to go back, I admit I hate to leave."

Zoro: "It's time to say goodbye to this pire white sea."

Chopper: "The sky island was fun... though it was scary"

Usopp: "So once we go through that gate, we'll be heading straight down to the Blue Sea via a Milky Road, huh?"

Nami: "I wonder if we can visit the sky island again..."

Y/N: "It's hard to tell with this place."

Conis, Pagaya and Suu got off their big waver and started running on the island clouds, saying their last words.

Pagaya: "Well then, everyone! I'm sorry! We'll say goodbye here!"

Conis: "Please take care, everyone!"

Suu: "Suu!"

Nami: "Thanks for seeing us off!"

Sanji: "Conis-chan~! Take care of yourself~!"

Usopp: "Say hello to the others!"

Y/N: "Thanks for the adventure!!"

Chopper: "See you!!"

Luffy: "Thanks for everything!"

Conis: "No, we should be thanking you! I'll never forget you all!"

Luffy: "Conis, old guy and little white one! You all take care!!"

Pagaya/Conis/Suu: "YES!/SUU!"

Pagaya: "Now, furl the sails immediately and hold on tight to the ship!"

Usopp: "Alright! Do as the old guy said! Sounds like it's gonna be pretty fast!"

Luffy: "Yeah, we're sliding from a 7,000-meter height! Hurry up!!"

Straw Hats: "Okay!"

Suddenly, they all heard a bird call.

The South Bird that they brought came flying and crashed landed on Y/N.

Chopper: "He says, "Don't forget about me."

Nami: "Oh... That's the South Bird we brought to the sky with us. Now, Captain! We got the log for the next island!"

Luffy: "Yeah! Once we get off from here, we'll start on a new adventure again!"

Y/N: "Yeah! And we're skipping the fillers!!"

Luffy: "Guys! You ready?! WE'RE GONNA GO BACK TO THE BLUE SEA!"

Straw Hats: "YEAH!!"

Conis: "Everyone! Be careful while dropping!"

Robin: "..."

Nami: "..."

Chopper: "..."

Zoro: "..."

Sanji: "..."

Usopp: "..."

Luffy: "..."

Y/N: "D-Did she say "dropping"...?"

Everyone's eyes popped out of their sockets thinking that they'll fall to their death.

Conis: "HESO!!"

The all starte falling and screaming.

Conis: "Here we go! The sky island's famous Octopus Baloon!" Conis blew a small silver whistle that she had. And Octopus popped out of the clouds and attached itself to the ship.

Usopp: "A GIANT OCTOPUS!!"

Zoro: "YOU SON OF A--!"

Luffy: " Hey, look! This is so cool!!"

Zoro: "What the hell is this?!"

Y/N: "It's a balloon!"

Nami: "We've slowed down!"

Usopp: "I... I thought that I was finally gonna go to the netherworld."

While leaving, they started to hear the ringings of the golden bell. Everyone smiled as this was the way that they were being seen off by the people of Skypiea.

In Upper Yard

Capt. McKinley: "Ring it! See off the saviors of this land by ringing the bell!"

White Berets: "HESO!!"

Aisa: "LUFFY!! Y/N!! SEE YOU AGAIN!!"

Shandian: "COME BACK SOON!!"

Shandian 2: "THANK YOU!! GO BACK TO THE BLUE SEA SAFELY!!"

When you look up you see the sky. Is the God's Land on the clouds a dream or a reality? 10,000 meters far up in the sky... If you listen carefully, you can hear the sound of the bell. It rings today, and it will ring again tomorrow. The sound of the bell that echoes in the sky glorifies and sings about the wandering land...

Luffy: *Chuckles* "This is so cool!"

Y/N: "Yeah. Skypiea sure was something..."

Time Skip

Childish Quartet: "Gold! Gold! Gold! Gold! Gold!"

Luffy: "We've finally become super rich!! What shall we buy?! How about buying a huge bronze stature?!"

Usopp: "You moron! What's the point of exchanging gold with bronze?! We should increase the number of cannons! Let's buy ten of them! Ten!"

Sanji: "Nami-san~! I want a lockable refrigerator~!"

Luffy: "Don't be stupid! What're we gonna do when we get hungry?! I object!!"

Sanji: *Shark teeth* "THAT'S JUST WHY WE SHOULD BUY IT, YOU DUMB ASS!!"

Chopper: *Jumping* "I... I... I want you to buy me some books! I want to read medical books from other countries!!

Nami: "Hey, hold on a second, you guys! We'll split the treasure once we get back down, okay?"

Chopper: "Please buy books for me!"

Nami grabbed Choppers face with one hand and started squeezing his cheeks.

Nami: "If we buy whatever you guys like, I have a feeling that it won't do us any good."

Robin: "Navigator... I wonder where this ship is heading."

Nami: "Where? The next island..." Nami looks at the Log Pose, before screaming.

Y/N: "Something wrong?"

Nami: "Darn! We started riding an air current at some point and now we're drifting!"

Usopp: "Air current?!"

Sanji: "Come to think of it, there is a wind..."

Luffy: "Is that a problem?"

Nami: "Of course it is! As it stands, we don't know where on the sea we'll land! What're we gonna do? In this state, I can't set sails and control the ship."

Luffy: "Well, don't worry. We'll just head back to the next island once we reach the sea."

Nami: "You just blurt things out casually, as always..."

Sanji: "But..." He was looking at the octopus.

Nami: "What is it, Sanji-kun?"

Sanji: "Well... I guess it was my imagination."

Y/N: "Hm? What're you talking about?"

Sanji: "No, nothing..."

Zoro: "THERE'S A PROBLEM! HEY!!"

Everyone looked at Zoro with worry.

Zoro: *Yawns* "Oh, it was just a dream." He said before going back to sleep.

Y/N had to hold back Nami from killing Zoro,

Nami: *Shark teeth* "WHAT'S WITH YOU?! YOU SCARED ME!

Sanji: *Shark teeth* "I'M GONNA CUT YOU INTO FILLETS, YOU DAMN MOSS HEAD!"

Usopp: "Now, now, Zoro's tired, too, after the battle in the sky, so..."

They kept on floating down, and the sun had set.

Usopp: "The sun's completely set now."

Chopper: "But it's a nice view."

Y/N: "Yeah. It is."

Zoro: "Hm? Is it morning?"

Usopp: "I just said that the sun set!"

Robin: "It's taking quite a long time to get to the Blue Sea."

Usopp: *Chukles* "It'd be quick and easy if we drifted to Raftel, wouldn't it?"

Chopper: "Usopp! That'd be cool!"

Robin: "That's not possible. To get to Raftle, we still have to go more than halfway around th Gran Line."

Usopp: *Sweat drops* "Uh, well, yeah... I know that."

Y/N sighed and walked up to Robin, who was sitting against the mast, before getting to her eye level.

Y/N: "Robin. It was a joke. Don't tell me you've never heard of a joke before?" Y/N jokingly asked.

Zoro: "In any case, I'm so bored. When are we gonna reach the sea?"

Usopp: "Oh, just go to sleep."

Y/N: "Yeah. It's taking a while to reach the sea." He said with a sigh.

Suddenly, Luffy's voice was heard.

Luffy: "If you're bored, come here, too, Zoro! Y/N! This is fun!"

Chopper: "Oh? Luffy?

Usopp: "Where did his voice come from?"

Nami: "It sounded sorta far off."

Sanji: "Luffy! Where are you?!"

Luffy: "I'm over here! Everyone, come up here, too!! This is fun!" He yelled while bouncing on the octopus' head.

Usopp: "Ugh! So he is up there!"

Nami: "Hey! Don't be reckless! Our lives depend on that balloon!!"

Luffy: "Don't worry! Don't worry!"

Sanji suddenly yelled with a panicked voice.

Sanji: "NO, LUFFY! COME BACK DOWN! HEY LUFFY, STOP IT!"

Y/N: "What's the matter all of a sudden?"

Sanji: "THIS OCTOPUS IS SHRINKING! IF WE DON'T DO ANYTHING, WE'LL FALL!"

Nami: "WHAT?!"

Sanji climbed the octopus to get Luffy down.

Sanji: "HEY, LUFFY! SOMETHING IS STRANGE, SO COME BACK DOWN!!"

Luffy suddenly sinks into the octopus, before bouncing off hitting Sanji, making them fall off pass the ship. But they were safed when Luffy grabbed onto the ship.

Luffy: *Laughs* "That was quite a scare, since it stopped bouncing suddenly."

Sanji: "Like I said, the octopus is shrinking!"

They all sighed with relief, when suddenly, the ship started falling quicker than usual.

Luffy: "O-Oh? I didn't do anything, but we came back to the ship!!

Usopp: "AHHH! WE'RE FALLING! WE'RE FALLING!!"

Nami: "This is bad! At this rate, we'll be swallowed by the sea!"

Robin: "There's no guarantee that we'll fall into the sea!"

Usopp: "Ugh! That's right! Dammit!" He reached for his bag.

Y/N: "What're you doing, Usopp?!"

Usopp: "What else?! Protecting the ship!"

Usopp puts on his octopus shoes and grappling belt.

Usopp: "Usopp Aa-aa-aa!"

Usopp jumps off and swings underneath the Going Merry. Then, he placed various breaths dials to push the ship up enough to not crash. Usopp's plan worked and the Merry slowed down.

Y/N: "Ha! Nice, Usopp!"

Chopper: *Crying* "Were we saved?"

Robin: "Looks like it."

Usopp made his way up the ship.

Usopp: "HAHAHA! DID YOU SEE MY WONDERFUL WORK?!"

Chopper: "Usopp, you're so cool!"

Luffy: "I wondered what was gonna happen for a moment there!"

Y/N: "Well, I could tell you if you want. So, there's good news, and there's bad news." He said while looking at the octopus.

Luffy: "Hm?"

Y/N: "The good news, is we're landing."

Usopp: "Eh? But we still have some distance until we reach the sea." He said confused.

Nami: "What are the bad news?"

Y/N: "The bad news is, we're crash landing."

The octopus shrank all the way, back to it's normal size.

Nami: "WHY?!"

They Going Merry started quickly falling down. Luffy stretched his arm to get Usopp back on the deck.

Y/N: "Everyone, grab onto something and hold on tight!!"

For some reason, both Nami and Robin grabbed onto Y/N.

Y/N: "I SAID GRAB ONTO SOMETHING! NOT ONTO ME!!"

Upon impact, a lot of water splashed onto the Merry. Getting the crew wet.

Luffy: "Uwaaahh!! It's cold!"

Sanji: "Nami-san! Robin-chan! Are you oka--! WHY ARE YOU HANGING ONTO THAT BASTARD?!" He yelled with hhark teeth.

Nami: "Ah... Ah... That startled me! The octopus suddenly shrunk all the way!"

Robin: "I wonder if the air leaked out."

Zoro: "What just happened?!"

The octopus landed of Luffy's face, who later pulled the octopus off.

Luffy: *Chuckles* "But we somehow made it down... without dying. *To the Octopus* You! Thanks!"

Nami and Robin finally let go of Y/N.

Sanji: "Still... *Lights cigarette* ...we really went to an incredible place, didn't we?"

Y/N: "You can say that again..."

Robin: "Now that we've fallen, it's so far up."

Nami: "It's as if we were dreaming."

Chopper: "It's a dream land. I wonder if we can go visit again some day."

Zoro: "You might be able to get closer if you die."

Usopp: "Zoro, so you think you can go to heaven?"

Zoro: "You jerk!"

Sanji: "Well, things're calm now at any rate. I'll make coffee or something."

Luffy: "I'd rather have dinner, Sanji!"

Sanji: "I'm saying I'll get on it right away, so have some coffe and wait!"

Luffy: "Okay... While Sanji does that... MEN, DROP THE SAILS!! WE'RE GOING TO THE NEXT ISLAND!!"

Y/N bonked Luffy.

Y/N: "Luffy! Give us a break will you?! It's nighttime. Let's just rest for the night."

Luffy: "Fine..."

Zoro: "Although, someone has to keep guard for the night."

Everyone looked at each other.

Straw Hats: "ROCK, PAPER, SCISSORS!!"

Y/N ended up loosing by choosing paper when everyone else chose scissors.

Y/N: "FUUUUUUUU--!"

Time Skip

After everyone had dinner. They all went to bed. Y/N was on the crow nest, and had two jobs right now.

1. Keep guard for the night.
2. Not fall asleep.

And Y/N was struggling a lot with the second one.

Y/N: "Don't fall asleep. Don't fall asleep. Do NOT fall asleep. Sleep is overrated. Who needs sleep? I know I don't. I don't think I'll eve--" Y/N's train of thought was interrupted when he heard a door open. He looked towards the source and saw Nami walk out of her room. Nami walked to towards one of sides of the Merry and looked towards the sea.

Y/N: "Oh! Nami!"

Y/N jumped down from the crow nest and landed behind Nami.

Y/N: "Hey, Nami. I thought you were sleeping. Is something wrong?"

Nami: "..."

Nami didn't respond and just kept facing away from Y/N.

Y/N: "Uh.....Nami?....Is....Is everything alri--?"

Y/N was suddenly interrupted when Nami turned around and launched herself at Y/N. Y/N was quickly able to notice that Nami was crying and tears were coming out of her eyes. Nami wrapped her arms around Y/N's neck and hugged him tightly, while trembling and snuffling.

Y/N: "Ah! N-Nami! What's wrong?! Talk to me!" Y/N said worridly while wrapping his arms around Nami.

Nami: *Crying* "......You're okay....right?.....You're here with me.....right?"

Y/N: "Y-Yes. I'm here. I'm safe. I'm okay. I'm with you right now." Y/N said a bit confused, still hugging Nami.

Y/N: "Nami. Did something happen? Did you have a nightmare?"

A few seconds of Nami calming down and sniffing later, she nodded.

Nami: "I-I'm sorry.... It's just that, I know that we defeated Eneru and everything..." Nami spoke between sniffs.

Y/N: "Eneru?"

Nami: "And it's even been a couple of days..... But I....I haven't been able to get that image out of my head."

Y/N: "Image? What image?"

Nami: "You..... When Eneru grabbed you by the neck, electrified you, leaving you completely burned and weak, before he threw you off the ship..... That time.....I thought I'd lost you.....I though't I had just seen you die before my eyes.....I was just....I didn't know how to process what I had just seen.... And that image keeps repeating on my head almost everynight....." Nami explained. Y/N was just hearing everything in silence. Letting Nami cry her heart out.

Y/N put some distance between him and Nami, before smiling and trying to make her feel better.

Y/N: "Nami. You don't have to worry about me. Remember what I told you? I'm very resistant!" Y/N said while flexing his two arms.

Nami: "Yeah! But everyone has their limits! And you reached your's while fighting up there! When you climbed up the vine, you were all bruised up and bloodied! And some time later, you just jumped into that giant Raigo! Think before you do those things!" Nami said with a bit of anger on her voice.

Y/N: "B-But I'm fine, right? There's no need for you to worry. You're making a big deal out of nothing" Y/N said said with a nervous smile, while waving his hand brushing all the things that Nami said.

Nami: "BIG DEAL OUT OF NOTHING?! Y/N! I'M NOT THE ONLY ONE WHO WAS WORRIED! WHEN CHOPPER WAS FIXING YOU HE WORRIED US WITH THE NEWS THAT YOUR BODY HAD RECIEVED MILLIONS OF VOLTS AND THAT IT WAS EVEN A MIRACLE THAT YOU WERE ALIVE, IN THE FIRST PLACE! IF YOU HAD ABSORVED ANY MORE VOLTS, YOUR BODY WOULD HAVE OVERHEATED AND MELTED!!" Nami was at this point screaming.

Y/N: "B-But--!"

Nami: "NO! NO BUTS!! DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW WORRIED I WAS?! LUFFY, ZORO, USOPP, ROBIN, ZORO, SANJI?! HOW WORRIED EVERYONE WAS?! WHEN YOU WOKE UP HOURS LATER, WE BASICALLY HAD TO ACT AS IF HOURS EARLIER, WE HADN'T JUST RECIEVED THE NEWS THAT A CREW MEMBER, A FRIEND, A NAKAMA, WAS THIS CLOSE TO DEATH!!" Nami yelled putting a finger and her thumb very. very close to each other.

Y/N: "You guys seriously shouldn't--" He was no longer smiling. But he was getting nervous and felt guilty, after all the things that Nami was telling him.

Nami: "DON'T YOU DARE FINISH THAT SENTENCE, Y/N! DON'T! YOU! DARE! AGH! WHY ARE YOU LIKE THIS! WHY DO YOU KEEP SAYING THAT! IT'S LIKE YOU WANT US TO NOT CARE! OR YOU DON'T CARE ABOUT THE FACT THAT WE'RE WORRIED ABOUT YOU!! IS THAT IT?!" Nami screamed with anger and sadness.

Y/N looked downwards, making his hair cover his eyes.

Nami: "YOU DON'T CARE ABOUT US?! YOU DON'T CARE ABOUT THE CREW?! YOU DON'T WANT TO CARE?! AFTER EVERYTHING THAT WE'VE BEEN THROUGH?! YOU DON'T CA--!"

Y/N: "I DO FUCKING CARE!!" Y/N interrupted Nami with a broken voice. Y/N raised his head and looked at Nami in the eyes, allowing her to see that, this time, it was Y/N who was crying.

Y/N and Nami had failed to notice that their screams had awoken the rest of their crew. They were all hiding listening from behind a door.

Nami opened her eyes in surprise and worry when she saw Y/N crying.

Y/N: "I DO CARE, OKAY?! I CARE ABOUT YOU! I CARE ABOUT LUFFY! I CARE ABOUT USOPP! I CARE ABOUT CHOPPER! I CARE ABOUT ROBIN! I CARE ABOUT ZORO! I EVEN CARE ABOUT SANJI! I CARE ABOUT ALL OF YOU!!

AND THAT'S EXACTLY THE PROBLEM!!"

Nami and the rest of the hidden crew were confused by Y/N's remark.

Nami: "Wh-What...? What do you mean...?"

Y/N fell to his knees. With the tears still coming out of his eyes.

Y/N: "It's not that I don't want to care for you and our crew, or have you care for me. It's just.....I get scared."

Nami: "S-Scared?" She asked confused.

Y/N remained silence as the tears fell on the Merry's deck. Nami got closed to Y/N and crouched in front of him. She used one hand to caress one of Y/N's cheeks, and used the other hand to lift Y/N's head and make him look at her.

Nami, and the rest of the crew, never thought that they would ever see Y/N like this. He looked so sad... so scared... so....broken.

Nami: "Y/N....please....talk to me."

Y/N took some deep breaths, before speaking with difficulty.

Y/N: "Nami, before I met up with you guys in Loguetown, I had spent a lot of years surviving on my own, and going ship-to-ship. I would usually spend a couple of days, or on very rare cases, weeks on a ship. During that time I would barely talk to anyone from the ships, or if I did, our conversations wouldn't even last that long or be that meaningful. In the end I would just steal some provisions from the ships and go on to the next one. I closed myself and would never seek to have anything meaningful with anyone. All out of fear...

But, I've spent so much time with this crew. I've been here for months, and before I knew it, I had made the horrible mistake of getting attached to you guys and caring for you.
I don't even know why. Why did I stay? Why did I start caring? WHY DID I SAY YES TO LUFFY WHEN HE ASKED ME TO JOIN THE CREW?! WHY THE FUCK DID START WORRYING ABOUT YOU GUYS?!" Y/N was suddenly hugged by Nami. Nami used one of her hand to start gently petting Y/N.

Nami: "Go on..." Nami said calmly and softly.

Y/N took a deep breath and hugged Nami, before continuing.

Y/N: "I've had people died by my hands, Nami. And I've had people die on my arms. I've had to go through the experience of having people that I cared about, and even loved die, on my arms. As I'm unable to do anything but slowly see the life fade from their eyes.... After that, I just met some horrible people who I was later able to escape from."

Y/N was slowly starting to fall asleep due to Nami's petting and the exhaustion that he was feeling.

Y/N: "The smiles of our crew...The cries... The fun times... The fights... The laughs... The screams...
It all reminds me of the people that I cared about all those years ago." Y/N yawned.

Nami: "..."

Y/N: "So many things have happened ever since I've come aboard the Going Merry.... I've laughed again... I've played again... I've eaten delicious food again... I've seen so many places and even met some interesting people... I've fought some powerful people... I've felt again... I've mattered to people again.... And I think I've even been able to love, but I'm not sure, because so much time has passed.... So, I forgot what it even feels like." Y/N said as he reached into his pocket and pulled out the snail that Vivi gad given to him, before they left Alabasta.

Y/N placed the snail back in his pocket and yawn again as his eyes were starting to slowly close. Y/N wasn't able to see that Usopp and Chopper were silently crying. A single tear had made its way out of Robin's eye. Luffy's, Zoro's and Sanji's eyes were shadowed. A lot of tears were coming out of Nami's eyes.

Y/N: "Sometimes, I can't help.....but think that someone or something might take you guys, or send you away from me......and I won't be able to do prevent it....."

Nami: "You.....You don't know that!" Nami said with a broken voice, while tightening her hug on Y/N.

Y/N: "Yeah.....Not knowing what might happen....It.....It worries.....me." Y/N's body fell on Nami's arms, as his body was practically shutting of by itself.

Y/N: ""I'll.....do anything......to keep you guys safe....." It was the last thing that Y/N said, before he was completely asleep on Nami's arms.

Nami moved a bit, allowing her to place Y/N's head on her lap, as she continued to play with Y/N's hair, with a sad expression on her face. Nami leaned towards Y/N's forehead and placed a gentle kiss on it.

Once again, Y/N had worried his crew. Now they know a a bit of Y/N's past. But they still haven't gotten the full story. But, even so, they know that Y/N's past has deeply scarred him. And the only thing that they'd like to know, is if they'd be able to somehow heal Y/N's pain, even if just a bit.

yDave: "Guys, I have some news... I'm back to school... And despite it having started just a few days ago, it's already got me busy.

Which means that the updates for the story will be much, Much, MUCH, MUCH, slower than usual. Like, maybe just one or two chapters a month.

Still, I hope that you're enjoying the story so far. I really enjoy writing it, though it's a shame that it takes me about 8-10 hours to write a chapter. And I still get some errors while writing, like writing wrong a word, not using correctly punctuation, or using the incorrect words (Mainly because english is not my first language.)

Anyways, STAY FRE-- Wait a minute that's from Splatoon...

Uh.... BYE BYE!!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

864 30 7
๐‘ถ๐‘ต๐‘ฌ ๐‘ท๐‘ฐ๐‘ฌ๐‘ช๐‘ฌ ๐‘ฟ ๐‘น๐‘ฌ๐‘จ๐‘ซ๐‘ฌ๐‘น You and Luffy were best friends! basically stuck at the hip. So when he told you he'd be king of the pirates you sm...
1.5K 14 7
Y/N a new member of the straw hats enjoys her life as a pirate and gains a connection with the Captain of the heart pirates Trafalgar D water Law dur...
327 1 60
This here is a fanfiction of my own version of the ONE PIECE manga/anime, which tells the tale of Monkey D Luffy, who sails the seas of the East Blue...
741K 16.7K 48
COMPLETED โœ… I hope you readers enjoy my cringe shit writingโ˜บ๏ธ Please check out my other stories! I'm hoping to have some new stories out soon๐Ÿคฏ [upd...