My mates secret life (Complet...

By KaylaBabs

This book contains mature content. This book has sex scenes. I prefer people to read it that is mature as I... More

Chapter 1 -My mates secret life
Chapter 2- My mate
Chapter 4 -Kidnapped
Chapter 5 -How to Trust a mate.
Chapter 6 - Let get these F***kers
Chapter 7 - I'm home
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20 sneak peek
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chap 29
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40 Alex POV
Chapter 41
Chapter 42 Seb POV
Sequel

Chapter 3 -Life as a Mate

52.9K 1.3K 51
By KaylaBabs

Chapter 3

I gently done my best to help Seb sit up in the bed. Me and Sarah propped up the pillows behind him.

I couldn't help but gaze into his eyes. Those eyes held me captive. I can't believe that after all this time that i have found him. Found the one. My mate.

I let my hand drift to his. We held each other for a while before i sat down in the seat beside the bed.

"What are you doing in this territory?" I asked him aware that the Alpha aswell as the enforcers can hear us.

He broke our eye contact to look around the room at the men first before he responded to me. "I was here to warn the Alpha." Before he could finish he was cut off with growls.

"Warn me of what?" My Alpha growled leaning pass me towards him. "Warn me of an attack from your Alpha? Betrayer!"

"NO!" Seb bared his teeth at my Alpha. I started to stroke his arm as my pulse started to rise. The atmosphere in the room was tense. I don't want my mate to get hurt i got this bond coming towards him but yet I am bound by the codes of my pack. I am torn.

"I was sent here my Alpha as I am his beta to warn you of an attack from the redmoon pack." With his next words he looked to wards me. "They are after shifter females to mate with."

All chaos ensued after that. The men almost became uncontrolable. Starting to shake. Barely able to control their wolves at the thought at harm coming to their women.

Seeing the men almost loose control i jumped on the bed to be surrounded by my mates arms.

"Men control your wolves." The Alpha stated as his face started to redeem its normal shape. "How did your pack come against this information."

With his arm around my waist i felt comfort from his touch. "Seven women made there way onto our lands for mercy in exchange for this information. They was taken from a pack from the south. They came with children as well."

A gasp at this information. The redwood pack was a notorious pack. Known for its ruthlessness. Stories were told about them to us as children. The tales given us nightmares.

The pack steal females as they cannot find their truemates as their hearts are so dark. They were all rogues first then they were brought together by an alpha's son who was defeated for the title of alpha by his brother. So he went rogue and created his own pack. He hunted humans, taken other females from packs as their own. It was unknown how large their pack is as they are always on the move. Terrorising other packs. All the packs have put the best trackers and enforces out to find this pack for the past 20 years but nothing has been found. The people out to search for them are called the archangels. Nearly each male from many packs have been in the Archangels. They tried to find them. But have never succeed.

"The children and females are now apart of our pack. They say there are females with them that felt that they couldn't leave their men or mates. They said there is not many females there as many kill themselves once taken."

I couldn't believe what i was hearing. I don't want to be taken. I need to let my sisters know.

"Notify every pack member now to be at the pack house. We shall keep everyone under one roof. Close the hospital everyone relocate to the pack house infirmary." The Alpha dispensed his order to Alex. "Also tell the women who are not by themselves do not go home to get their belongings. Straight to the pack house."

Alex nodded at this command. The Alpha looked to me. "Lisa since you have found your mate and he is of the moonstone pack. I shall give you time to know him. Beta Seb you have my permission to stay at the pack house till the mate bonding is complete."

Seb gave the Alpha a firm nod of acceptance. With that the men departed out the room leaving one enforcer standing by the enterance. I wonder if he was still a prisioner or a guest.

"Lisa so that is your name. A pretty name for a pretty lady." That line was so cheesy but coming from my mate i no option but to blush.

"My mother named me after the famous painting." I admitted shly

"The mona lisa? hmm i wish to see my mate lisa smile. It would brighten up my wounds immensely." He used his free hand to stroke my face.

"It's time for us to get moving to the pack house. Sorry to interrupt this intimate moment." The enforcer by the door said stiffly. I could see he was itching to move. Probably got his own family to protect.

I reluctantly moved myself away from mate to help Sister Sarah in the back to pack some supplies that we will defo need for the up coming fight.

*************************************************************************

A couple of hours later we made it at the pack house. Everything was in chaos. People was running with bags in to the the community building. The community building is an extension of the pack house that people who are not high ranking or immediate family stay at. The community building is what the humans would call a hotel. Meant for occasions like this in the old days. Being a big pack we have to make sure we can house all pack members in this situation.

I was carrying two bags towards the pack house where i would be staying with my mate. The enforcer told me since my mate is of high rank from another pack it is only suitable that i stay with him. Otherwise i be with the other member in the community building. I am just a normal wolf. A normal woman i don't know how the moon goddess gave me such a strong mate but i am proud. A bit of me loved him already.

i looked back behind me to see him limping with a stick struggling to keep up with my long strides. I slowed down immediately. He has healed quickly considering his leg has been broken. His arm is faring much better as it was just showing a bruise. Thanks the goddess for our fast healing.

"Are you ok?" I asked him.

"I'm fine sugar now that you are beside me." My body melt at those words. I am so lucky. I rose up on my tip toes to kiss him.

"Lisa hurry up we need to set up now!" Sarah shouted at me pointing to the pack house.

"Its ok he needs to come with me to the war room." The enforcer said when he noticed that i was hesitating in leaving my mate.

Entering the medical room i saw four other of the nurses that i worked with and three doctors.

"Do you know what is happening?" Tammy asked me. She was my best friend with short shoulder length blond hair. I took her over to the corner so that i could speak to her privately.

"I found my mate." I whispered at her.

"OMG!" she squealed. "Who is he?"

"sshh..." I whispered at her. I haven't had a chance to tell my family yet i don't want word going around yet. My father is the pack history teacher. Teaching history and pack law to the young pups so we keep the old ways alive. "He is from the moonstone pack. He is a beta there." I said proudly

"A beta?" Tammy said in awe. "Wicked looks like you going up in the social standing. I heard a lot of beta female pups sometimes mated to alphas."

I smiled at this statement i can't wait to have a child. What Tammy said is true. A lot of beta females are mated to Alpha's I hope my bloodline is strong enough that my child with that opportunity to be a luna. Be an Alpha not an Omega.

Me and Tammy was talking for a while when we heard a loud forgein howl. Followed by many others. The howl brought out the shivers on my neck. I almost wet myself a little as i felt fear for the first time in my life.

They were here they surrounded the pack property the Alpha let them get this close why?

Then it hit me. He didn't want to leave the house unprotected as we don't know the unknown forces.

<Every female and child to the basement underground tunnel. Last one lock the doors. Worst come to worst exit the tunnel and go to the moonstone pack. I am cutting the main link. Only the enforcers link are up>

After that statement screams could be heard. He cut the main link. Where are my parents i haven't seen them since yesterday.

"Why did he cut the link? i need to call my mum. I want to speak to my mum."Tabby said hysterically

"He cut it cause he doesn't want any distractions. The men need to fight." As soon as i said that i knew with my heart where my dad was. He was going out to fight. No not my father. He is not as strong as those young ones

As soon as i thought about my father i instantly thought about my mate. He cannot be fighting in his condition would he? It not even his pack. Why was he sent to the war room.

I felt myself being tugged along with tabby as we left the medical centre to go down the stairs to the basement. Many other people was coming out the room. Mainly women and children. We was on the third floor. I linked my hands through Tammy's so that we could remain together there was about 50 people on one flight of stairs pushing their way through. Another 50 below and above. Each trying to hurry to safety

I find myself detached from tabby in amount of seconds. "Lisa! Lisa!" Tammy. shouted i could see her arm reach out the crowd for me. Before i could reach her she was swallowed up further down the stairs.

I managed to reach the ground floor unhurt. I decided to stand my the front door to check that its secure. Why isn't anyone by the front door?

I pulled down the handle to find that the door wasn't locked. I felt the need to open the door just to take a peak outside. I wanted to see how far away the redwood pack was. Give an estimation on how long left we got to flee.

I opened the door a crack to see nothing but darkness i opened it a little more to find that i wasn't looking at darkness but a man in black. Who took the opportunity to fling the door wide open. i turned round and screamed running towards the back where the stairs are located. He grabbed me around the waist and started dragging me out the doors towards the forest.

Oh door lord. I was being kidnapped by the redwood pack. The same day i found my mate.

How unlucky can a girl girl get. He flung me over his shoulder like a sack of potatoes. my gaze dropped to the floor. I started pounding on his back. Demanding he let me go. My teary eyes caught a glimpse of tabby behind the table.

I mouthed the word help, I could see that she was too scared to move just incase she was taken too. Some best friend she is. Then again could i do the same if the places was reversed?

For a second time that night. i felt fear.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.7K 315 25
Choi Lia was a twenty three year old girl who was working in Lee Corporation for several months. Minho became the new CEO of his father's company aft...
208K 3.9K 29
23 year old Rachel Beth McCall was gone for 6 years for the military black ops. But for 2 years she was captured. Now she's escaped with the help of...
17.3K 777 5
Lucille John's is a woman who was for dead by her ex-husband and has to turn towards her Uncle Mark and Aunt Maggie for help. Duncan Green is an ex M...