Chapter 6 - Let get these F***kers

Chapter 6

The alpha started to bark some orders out at these guys. I kept my eyes diverted from looking at all these naked men. As I rather look at my mate than these men. I find him more attractive. As I was gazing up at his back a man approached us.

“Hey pretty lady.” I turned round to look at him. Oh, my, he was fine. He had short brown hair but long at the front to hand just around the side of his face. No longer than his brows. His intense green eyes looked up at me.

“Hi,” I replied back shyly. I was unused to all this attention. I was never the outgoing type. I do prefer to socialise but I always knew I had a mate out there so I avoided male contact. I prefer my first time to be with someone that will be my last.

One thing that a she-wolf must be careful of is a reputation. A male can reject you if many male pack members had you. Call it a male pride issue. I would feel the same as well. Would you want someone that everyone else of had?

The guy from Sebs pack must have taken my smile as an invitation as he came closer to me. “I can run with you back to your pack grounds. You can be safe with me. I am the enforcer.”

I almost had to hold back my laugh. Throwing around his title as if I would drop myself at his feet. I may not be of Alpha blood but I am no omega. The pack saying immediately came into my head.

I gave a little shake of my head. “It is okay. I can run with Seb.” I said nodding my head to my right where my mate remains suspiciously quiet.

Seb must of took this of his cue to step in. “She running with me.” He grabbed me by the arm but not pushing me close to him.

I felt sorry for this guy as he face fell. I didn’t want to hurt his confidence. So I thought I might as well tell him Seb is my mate that way he wouldn’t feel that there was a competition

“Don’t worry Seb is my...”

“Get moving Pup or be left behind.” He growled at him. Interrupting me mid-sentence.

The brown haired guy gave me one last look over to ask if I was ok.  I gave him a nod. At this he gave Seb a dirty look and ran off in the direction of the pack house.

“What was that about?” I turned and ask Seb. “That was rude.”

“The pup needs to learn about boundaries.” He turned to strip of his shorts. I was momentarily distracted by his body.

“I was letting him down gently to tell him we were mates.” I explained to him. I noticed Seb back went stiff.  He cocked his head to the side but didn’t turn around to face me.

“Lisa, no one must know we are mates yet. I want us to get to know each other more. You know what packs are like and plus we are from two different packs. When things are settle down then I let my pack know.”

What? What does he mean by this?

“Seb, I don’t understand.”  I approached him slowly from behind. Seb shifted into his brown wolf and ran off in the direction of the pack house leaving me to follow him.

I could understand about pack politics but what has that got to do with us?

I shifted uncaring of the T-shirt and ran behind the pack before they leave me alone during a war.

I reached the pack house to what was seemed to be a standoff. My pack to the left guarding the house with a lot of wolves. The red moon pack to the right with Seb and his Alpha growling at mine.

In the distance I could hear the howls of wolves which I guess must be the rouges. I looked between the two packs. Just which one must I trot too? My mate or my Alpha?

As I kept walking I realised that the growls have stopped and they all was looking at me. I moved my head from side to side. Whilst I was contemplating on which way to go I kept walking in the middle.

I stopped in the middle and done the bravest thing ever.

I shifted.

I stood there gloriously naked in front of hundreds of wolves.

“Alpha.” I bowed my head to my Alpha, and then placed my hands in a prayer covering my female parts. I let my long dark hair cover my breast. Hopefully the rest of the me would remain unseen. “This is the Redmoon pack ready to start and honours the peace treaty by helping us fight the rogues.”

As I said this this the two Alphas shifted simultaneously. Two dominating men over six feet tall came walking naked towards me. They stopped barely and inch away from me. Cannoning me inside a little bubble that I can’t get out of as I only reach their shoulders.

“Alpha of Redmoon. I accept your Help.” My Alpha said

“Alpha of Bluemoon, I accept your help.” Seb Alpha said.

As I was looking down I noticed the two Alphas hand come together to create a shake and with that a bond was created. A common path between the two packs were now established meaning with can mind link with members from the Redmoon pack.

The Alpha of the Redmoon pack looks down towards me.  “You should feel proud. Your Alpha should feel proud. You adverted another war tonight beta she-wolf.”

I looked up for the first time at Alpha of the Redmoon pack. “I am no beta.”

He looked confused for a moment. “Your blood is strong, I can smell it. Either way you have courage.”

“Good that you have adverted another war.” My Alpha interrupted rudely. “However I been told that the rogues are still east and managed to kidnap four women. We must hurry now to take the out. “

The Alpha of the Redmoon pack. Gave a blistering war cry. Then shouted with all his might. “Lets get these Fuckers!”