Journey of two souls

Por Destiny2607

The journey of rocky and reena ❤ Más

Introduction
Character Description
Ch 1 : First meet
Ch 2 : First Disagreement
Ch 3 : Confused Souls
Ch 4 : Knowing about him!
Ch 5 : Destiny's plan?
Ch 6 : Attitude, huh?
Ch 7 : First Challenge!
Ch 8 : Result with twists!
Ch 9 : Truths and Confusion!
Ch 10 : Truth is out??
Ch 12 : King and his Queen!
Ch 13 : Private Coffee talks!
Ch 14 : Where is he?
Ch 15 : King's Masterplan!
Ch 16 : He returns!
Ch 17 : Sulthan!
Ch 18 : Jealous and Drunk??
Ch 19 : Cute Monster!?
Ch 20 : Adheera! and Queen's plan!
Ch 21 : First Hug!
Ch 22 : Family!
Ch 23 : Getting Closer!
Ch 24 : Getting closer -2
Ch 25 : A Day Out!
Ch 26 : First Kiss!
Ch 27 : Confession!
Ch 28 : Moments of Romance!
Ch 29 : Responsibilities.
Ch 30 : His Control!
Ch 31 : Birthday!
Ch 32 : Wedding Bells?!
Ch 33 : The Rituals and The Wedding!
Ch 34 : Iconic First Night!
Ch 35 : You and Me to Us!
Ch 36 : A Promise!
Ch 37 : Couple Goals!
Ch 38 : Masterminds!
Ch 39 : End of Enemies.
Ch 40 : Happily Ever After!
New Story??
Shades of Love and War.

Ch 11 : Reena's Backstory

990 74 19
Por Destiny2607

Hey guys!...Thankyou for the votes and comments.

This chapter continues from the last one.

Rocky: OK fine...I'll say...sit.

Reena sits back and waits for him to continue.

Rocky: So...it started on the first day...campus gurinchi ne gurinchi thelisaka doubt vachindhi...inni years KGF nunchi seperate ga ela unchagaligav ani...I mean naku one day kuda pettaledhu...alantidhi suryavardhan and Garuda vallaki peddha matter kadhu...but vallu asalu campus jolike vellaledhu ani thelisindhi...so edho reason undhi anpinchindhi.
(So...it started on the first day...when I heard about campus and you...I had a doubt...how were you able to keep campus separated from KGF for those many years...I mean it didn't take me one day to takeover it...then it's not a big thing for Suryavardhan or Garuda...but I came to know that they never tried to touch the campus or you...so..I understood that there was some reason behind it.)

Reena: Fair enough!..continue please.

Rocky: Ah doubt strong avvadaniki reason ee vaanaram eh.
(This vaanaram is responsible for making the doubt strong)

Reena looks at vaanaram who is now afraid how will reena react for the accusation made by Rocky.

Vaanaram: Idhi mari baundhi...nenu em chesanu?
(This is too much...what did I do?)

Rocky: Neku propose chesanu kada...chala wild ga react ayyadu dhaniki...thana gurinchi meku thelidhu...thanu correct kadhu....ani vidagotte trials chesadu..apude artham indhi...thanaki ne gurinchi edho thelusu ani.
(I proposed you no...he started behaving wildly...he started saying things like...you don't know her...she's not correct for you..like this he made trials of separation...then I understood that he knows something more about you.)

Reena:(to vaanaram) Seriously man?

Vaanaram: (Shrugging his shoulder) Not my fault...Your Protection was my responsibility...

Reena: (rolls her eyes) Right.. you and your ways of Protection.

Rocky: You cannot blame him...he was just doing his duty...

Reena:(sarcastic)Oh really...thanks for letting me know that...
By the way...doubt vachindhi okay...but exact ga nenu evaro ela thelisindhi
(By the way...you had a doubt..that's fine...but how did you know who I was exactly?)

Rocky: adhento bangaram...ne gurinchi thelusukodaniki prapancham motham help chesindhi.
(That's the thing bangaram...I felt like whole world was helping me to find about you.)

Reena: Poetry aapi...asalu vishayam chepu.
(Stop poetry and tell the actual matter)

Rocky: Ala ne gurinchi alochisthu undaga...palace lo mundhu unna rooms cleanup jaruguthunde...ala store room clean chesthunte...oka photoframe dhorikindhi.
(So...I was thinking about you...and the old rooms were being cleaned up in the palace...then in store room they found a photoframe)

Reena: Photoframe?

Rocky: Yeah...a man, a woman looked like wife and husband ofcourse...and their daughter I guess...she was like a teenager in graduation outfit.

Reena realizes it was her graduation picture with her mom and dad...which she brought when she came back from US to the palace...and forgot it there.

Reena: Damn!..that picture was here..?

Siri: You said it was lost right?

Reena: Yeah...I thought the same...until now.

Rocky: Direct ga ah picture theskoni ne dhagarike vaddham ankuna....me fighting skills chusi bayam vesi Anand sir dhagariki vella.
(I thought of taking the picture and coming directly to you...but I was afraid seeing your and your friends fighting skills...so I went to Anand sir)

Reena: Nuvu?...bayam?...ah rendu oka chota undavu ankunta.
(You?...afraid?...I don't think those both will stay at a place together)

Listening This, everyone are surprised that she was praising him...and Rocky was actually happy listening to her praise...there were many times he heard a praise about him..but hearing it from her meant something different for him.

Reena: so...along with Anand sir...you did a little investigation...which put out the truth that Suryavardhan has another brother who has a daughter...but the daughter is thought as dead.. and the brother and his wife stay away from KGF business...right?

Rocky: Right!...but there's one question to which I didn't get an answer...and I think only you should answer it.

Reena: What?

Rocky: Why your family made everyone believe that you're dead?...I mean your parents stayed away...it could be the same for you too right?

Hearing this Reena's face fells with sadness

Reena: If it wasn't framed that I was dead...I would've been actually dead.

Rocky: As far as I know...your whole family loved you...and from outside, no one would dare to touch you...what's the problem then?

Reena: It's true that I was loved by my family...because I was the only girl child they had from generations....but not exactly by the whole family.

Rocky looks at her questioningly.

Reena: Adheera!

Everyone including vaanaram gets a little shaken up just by hearing his name...rocky sees their expressions changing to fear.

Reena: See...this is the fear that comes from him....he wanted to rule KGF after Suryavardhan....but there were two obstacles for him...one was Suryavardhan's son Garuda....and the other is right infront of you.

Rocky: You decided to stand against him in a very young age?

Reena: No...like I said I had more courtesy in the family...they would never deny whatever I say...and everyone clearly knew that it's me or the person I'm going to marry...will be the ultimate to rule KGF...others are just passing clouds...so Adheera wanted to kill me...by which he'll be eliminating his two competitors. He attacked us when me mom and dad were on a drive...luckily we got out safely...but they made everyone believe that I was dead and in that pain, my parents were moving away from KGF...actually they took me and went off to US.

Rocky: Hmm...nice plan....when did you return?

Reena: 4 years back...I came directly to the palace and got to know from vaanaram.. how people are being treated ...I didn't want to stay here.. so I shifted to Bangalore on the same day...lucky day....adheera wasn't there in KGF on that day...
After shifting to Bangalore...I joined a business course where I met Anand sir and these guys who became a family to me...but still I couldn't stop thinking about KGF.

Rocky: And...you talked to Suryavardhan and garuda about the campus...hoping atleast like that you can give some happiness and help people...you started it and made Anand sir the face of it...so that you wouldn't get attention from outer world and innerly you were doing everything to protect campus and it's people...right?

Reena nods positively and looks at Anand who is looking at her proudly.

Anand: You know..I'm always proud of you...but knowing everything you beared and the maturity you have has increased my respect for you.

Reena: Sir please...I'm actually thankful that I'm not being misunderstood...

Siri: See.. entha simple ga ipoindhi...ee matram dhaniki...ela chepali...ela react avtharu...they will hate me...ani ooh tension theskunav
(See...how it finished so simply...for this...you were taking tension of how to say...how they'll react...they'll hate me....and all)

Anvi: Hello..Thane kadhu...manam kuda alane ankunam...thanks to Rocky who made this simple and clear.
(Hello..it's not only her...even we thought the same...thanks to rocky who made it simple and clear)

Rocky smiles at them and reena thinks that they are actually right and not to forget...she already thanked him.

Reena: So...edho meeting annav?
(So...you were saying some meeting?)

Rocky: (giving a sheepish smile) meeting em ledhu bangaram...andhari mundhu ithe vere option leka nijam chepthav ani...ila plan chesa.
(There's no meeting bangaram...i thought that if everyone is present...without other option...you'll be saying truth only ...so I planned it like this)

Reena: Seriously?...dheeni kosam papam valla time waste chesava?
(Seriously?...for this you wasted their time?)

Rocky was about to answer but...

Kamal: It's ok Reena...I've already given my lifetime to you...one hour time is nothing infront of that.

Reena and her friends are shocked that he's talking about their marriage alliance...that too infront of rocky.
While Rocky gets surprised by his statement.
And looks at reena suspicious and questioningly.

Reena: Kamal!

Kamal: Yeah...everyone knows it..what's wrong if I say it directly?

Reena:(inner voice) God!...why is he doing this now?...all the secrets are supposed to come out today itself?...how do I stop Kamal?...what do I answer Rocky?...god... save me for today please..

Reena looks at her friends for help..but poor souls even they are afraid of what's going to happen if Rocky knows about kamal's intentions

And then at vaanaram who was like ready to stop them if they pickup a fight or to carry a body if someone uses a gun...

Reena sighs and finally looks at rocky who was actually ready to blast if he knows the truth and even if he doesn't...still he'll blast for knowing the truth....either way she has to face him.

Kamal: Oh..I forgot...rocky doesn't know it right...

Reena looks at him with wide eyes maybe asking him to stop...but

Kamal: No problem...tell him now..tell him that we are going to get married...it was decided long time ago.

And there it is...The bomb has dropped

Reena squeezes her eyes...holding her fist tightly....not daring to look at Rocky as she knew his reaction won't be good for sure...

And Rocky....

That's it for the chapter guys...
So the past of Reena is completely explained...as we are done with it...will be taking to story with Different plot from now...

And keep guessing rocky's reaction guys...I'm really interested to know your views about it.

Please do vote and comment.

Thankyou!🤞

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

14K 1.4K 29
What if Rocky never fell in love with Reena in first sight?? While rather he teamed up with her to trap Suryavardhan's daughter and ruin KGF ?? 💔💔�...
41.7K 2.1K 20
❝Even if you are a hero, you will always be the villain in someone's eyes, so you might as well be one hell of a good one.❞ They both had one thing...
42.4K 1.9K 55
This story is set up in the late nineties and early 2000s and, I have changed the storyline a bit this story will be having a dash of KGF movie and m...
48.9K 3.9K 57
Congratulations!!! Reena said. Why?? Rocky asked. I LOVE YOU❤️ Reena replied... what the hell? Kamal and Rajendra Shetty asked. That's the truth...