ride till we die

By nevcau

Fast and furious based novel. Oc based. Read first page to gain a better ish insight on book contents. More

small info dump
chapter 1 : long ago promises
chapter 2 : many goodbyes
chapter 3: life goes on
chapter 5 : the set up
character portfolio
chapter 6: freindly talk
chapter 7 : race day
chapter 8: race day part 2
chapter 9 : the final line
chapter 10 : new rights
chapter 11 : small debts
chapter 12 : growing up
chapter 13 : the news
chapter 14 : the calm before the storm
chapter 15 : one happy moment
chapter 16: gift giving
chapter 17 : core memory
chapter 18: pre plan
chapter 19 : smashed
chapter 20: journeys
chapter 21: the world turns dark
chapter 22 : life draining
chapter 23: present life
chapter 23: returns
chapter 24 : fun and games
chapter 25 : loser
chapter 26: you asshole
chapter 27 : growing suspicion
chapter 28 : i dont like him
chapter 29 : deeper meanings
chapter 30 : drunk admission
chapter 31 : cold feeling
chapter 32: Rage
chapter 33 : dont make me regret this
car list
chapter 34 : leave me alone
chapter 35 : twist
chapter 36: jelousy
chapter 37: feeling whole
chapter 38 : mistakes were made
chapter 39 : safe but not
chapter 40 : scum
chapter 41 : happiness ends with you
chapter 42 : happiness ends with you P2

chapter 4 : race plans

38 0 0
By nevcau

Taylor's POV

7.00 am

Hell that's all I can use to describe this place this stupid ass boarding school that I got sent to.

Ripped away from my freinds and life all because I was living how I wanted to.

I'm up at 7 o'clock running these stupid 3 miles before I have to return back to the school and resume our daily lessons.

"Move ur ass torreto , the slower you are the longer this takes, the longer this takes the more you miss out on , the more you miss out on this will then result in more detention and punishments getting thrown at you" barked mr Barker the activities leader of the school.

I just sighed and continue running.

You may be wondering how in the hell and why in the hell I landed in running 3 miles at 7 in the morning.

Well u see I'm not the best behaved of students and apartly not the sneakest either I got busted trying to sneak out after curfew by you guessed it my favourite mr Barker and as punishment I was set up to run 3 miles before the day started.

Lucky for me this shits easy I've done this more times than I can count you think they would find a more creative way to punish me.

A whistle suddenly blew that how I knew that the running could stop.

"Torreto I better not be seeing u tommorow morning at this time again am I understood" mr Barker sneerd as he looked down on me.

What a douche how I wish I could twist his stupid little moustache till he cried.

"Yes mr B Ill try my best can I go now I want to shower before breakfast" i breathed out annoyed hes keeping me longer than needed.

"Get out my sight torreto" the man dismissed me with a wave of his hand.

I ran out of the field track towards the school back entrance.

Where I was met by my freind Faye

"Hey"she said to me as she jumped off the wall beside the door

"Alright" I answerd back pulling the doors open and stepping into the shadowed corridor.

"How was the run"she asked skipping along the corridor next to me.

"Pissin easy you would think that mr Barker would find a new punishment for me he knows I find that run easy"i stated in a bored tone.

"I guess listen mitchel said theres a car meet tonight we going?"Faye ask curling her blond hair around her fingers.

"I'll see depends on some shit listen Ill catch you later I gotta shower and get somthing to eat I'll meet u at the usual spot alright" I said as I climbed the stairs towards the dormitory.

I need a long ass shower.

After the shower I flopped over my bed and stared at the ceiling for a while.

"I cant be fuckeddd"i groaned as I sat up and went to get out some clothes.

This is the outfit I decided to chuck on.no make up and a bun.

I did my teeth and made my way down to the canteen.

I scanned around the open hall trying to see where my mates had plonked there asses.

"Fucking hell" I silently mutter as I spot my freinds and an unwanted person clearly sat in the seat saved for me.

I make my way over to the corner my freinds sat.

thats when she noticed me turning her head as if she smelt me approaching god I regret even ughh.

"Hey T I saved u a seat but umm well u can see for yourself" said faye as she shrugged her shoulders and continued to sip on her milkshake.

"Hi Teeee I was wondering when you would show up I missed you"the girl in my seat giggled as she got up.

"Well I'm here now violet so you can leave thanks for keeping my seat warm" I said to the girl in a pissed off voice as i sat down.

The girl then proceeded to shove her ass on my lap and continue talking to me.

"Are you coming to the meet tonight?"the girl asked In a stupid flirty tone.

"Idk I have not decided yet hey Mitchell wheres this meet meant to be?" I asked my other freind who sat directly in front of me clearly distracted by a gadget in his hand.

"Yo mick I'm talking to u" I say as i flick fayes straw rubbish at him.

"Oh sorry umm it's at Kingston park you know the second location incase the first goes bust" Mitchell stated.

"Oh right well then depending on how the day goes and whether I feel like it depends If I go does that answer your  question v?" I say to the girl as I slide her off my lap.

God u sleep with a girl once and she becomes obsessed.

"Mmm okay well I see u there than mabey" the girl said with one final hair flick and kiss on the cheek she shashyed away.

"Shes a good fuck but she is so goddamm annoying"i state as I steal on of fayes cookies.

"Hey not our decision to go bang her was it T only got yourself to blame"faye adds as she slaps my hand away from stealing another cookie.

"Wheres Kieran "i asked looking around for my other mate.

"Oh u know him hes probably either still asleep or out having a smoke somewhere" Mitchell said as he put his gadget down.

"Without me!"I said in a fake sad and surprised voice.

"I hate that u smoke" pipped up faye.

"Yeah well not my problem"i say with a smirk.

"So who's going to be racing tonight?"i ask hands behind my head.

"Well I dont really know but somone   mentioned Danny's making an appearance "said mitchel as he looked at me with a knowing look.

"Fucking great that's decided then I'll go to the meet I'm gonna beat that bitch once and for all"i state in a victorious tone.

"Well we gotta get the cars ready then"mitchel said in a annoyed tone.

"Yes mitchel buddy we will be" I said with a grin plasterd on my face.

Authors note
I hope you liked this chapter.
I had fun writing in a different perspective I will not lie.

Here is how I see faye.

This is how I see mitchel just with glasses.

Here's how I vision T would look like.

Here's how I envisioned hailee to look.

And how violet looks like.

Thanks again
NC :P

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.1K 641 43
A OUAT fanfiction about a little incident. A girl walks into the town of Storybrook unannounced. She can not be identified by anyone. Henry has seen...
1.3M 58.1K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
66.4K 1.1K 23
"Soldiers don't cry" Scarlett Barnes is the daughter of James Buchanan Barnes, the Winter Soldier. She was born in a HYDRA facility when her parents...
91.7K 1.3K 22
It's the fourth Curtis. The smallest and definitely the cutest - Lollipop Curtis. The only thing that's different about her then the rest of her gang...