Wandering Paws [genshin impac...

By primogemz

y/n was the usual sleep deprived teen, except spent their days staring at a screen grinding artifact and prim... More

Important Note
Prologue - Hello, I Am Unda Da Wota, Help Me, BLRGHLRBNRGHR
Chapter 1 - This is very cold.
Chapter 2 - Never Fear, Barbara's Here!
Chapter 3 - Mondstadt Needs Better Security
Chapter 4 - Escape Again
Chapter 5 - Adoption
Chapter 6 - Orphan Tears
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘
Chapter 7 - Death Trails
dont mind me just bullshtting my way through plot
Chapter 8 - Leash
Chapter 9 - WE GOT ANEMO BOIS
Chapter 10 - Imagine A Cat Becoming A Criminal For Killing God
Chapter 11 - Mighty And Illuminated Old People
Chapter 13 - Osmanthus Wine-
Chapter 14 - The Man, The Myth, The Legend!
Chapter 15 - What Is Lost
that is a lot
Chapter 16 - How To Become An Air Raid 101
QnA :D
Chapter 17 - One Step Closer To Disaster Cat
Chapter 18 - *Chuckles* I'm In Danger!
Chapter 19 - Grab The Knife, Disaster Cat
Chapter 20 - Blood Bath
Chapte 21 - Fleeting Memories
sumeri
I gave Rhinedottir a better design
Chapter 22 - I Lied, I'm Still Gonna Update
Chapter 23 - Younger Siblings, Explosive Edition
Teaser For A New Book I Adopted
Adopted Book
Chapter 24 - Dainleif The Gigachad
Zaicim
I'm Uploading Incorrect Quotes Bcs I Haven't Updated For A While
Chapter 25 - Oh No! Anyways
Ort
Chapter 26 - Zero Toleration For Zaicim Sadness
Chapter 27 - He's A Good Boi
Chapter 28 - We Won't Be Reunited
Chapter 29 - Floof
*sweats profusely*
100k Reads Special [yall intimidate me]
Chapter 30 - Ineezmy
Chapter 31 - Eetoe
New Zaicim Design
CATS (no not the wierd furry movie)
update on the cats
Chapter 32 - The Awekaning
Another Story?
I dunnit
Chapter 33 - Oma-omori
ANNOUNCEMENT HELP
Made some changes
Chapter 34 - The You Who Isn't You
art book?
Done
Chapter 35 - Distorted Memories
Guilty as Charged
Chapter 36 - We Do A Little Trolling Here
Slimy Cat
Chapter 37 - Y/n From Ohio
Chapter 38 - Fluffy
Chapter 39 - This Is So Not Slay
Chapter 40 - Charmander
Announcement
Hi

Chapter 12 - Aether You Lil Shi-

12.7K 661 333
By primogemz

'Thought'
"Speak"

I was considering making y/n dream abt sum lore but then i realised yall have been getting too much lore

~~~~~~~~~~

You woke up on a desk beside a black and white cat. Looking around, you saw Verr Goldet behind the desk and that you were in wangshuu inn. You heard from somewhere that the cat at wangshuu inn was apparently name Wei. They looked at you and meowed when they noticed you were awake, which caught Verr's attention. She looked aver at you and smiled as she stroked your fur. "You must be confused, the traveler is currently getting some almond tofu so he can speak to Xiao, an adeptus at wangshuu inn." She stopped petting you to greet another customer.

While Verr was speaking with the customer, Wei looked cautiously bent down to sniff you. They jerked away when you got closer but leaned back in to continue to sniff you. 'Do I still smell like catnip or something?' After they were done doing that, they watched Verr and the customer speak. You decided to explore the rest of wangshuu inn for yourself. Last time you were here, you were too busy trying to escape bath time to explore anywhere.You jumped down and climbed up the stairs to explore the second floor. It was basically the same as it was in game except there were some entrances to hallways where the rooms were. The hallways were decorated with potted plants, and tables. You noticed from the corner of your sight that Wei had followed you. They began to sniff and chew on one of the potted plants. You ignored them in favour of jumping out an open window to climb through the tree branches to the second balcony.

When you had jumped down to the railing of the balcony from one of the tree branches, you noticed Xiao was standing by the railing and looking at the view liyue had to offer. A thump was heard behind you and you saw Wei jump down onto the wooden flooring and walk until they were beside you. Ignoring them, you up to Xiao and jumped onto the railing where you sat and looked down at the vast landscape of liyue. You felt Wei play with your tail that was hanging down from the railing as it swished from side to side. "You. You're the cat that I saw in the treasure hoarder camp. What exactly are you doing here, and why does a creature like you hold so much elemental power all of a sudden?" Xiao said in a monotonous voice, not even sparing you a glance. You meowed at him as Wei jumped up and sat on the railing beside you. Only then did Xiao look at you. He looked back at view and didn't speak any further.

You turned to face Wei who was about to fall off because they were standing on their hind legs while trying to catch a butterfly. You raised you paw at them and smacked their nose so that they would sit down and not fall to their death. They did end up sitting down while the flicked their ear. Wei then jumped around you to get closer to Xiao and began eating his hair. Xiao pulled away with an annoyed frown on his face. When Wei just continued to pursue his hair, Xiao pushed their head down with his hand while Wei waved their paw in the air trying to pull his hand off. A geo crystalfly lands on your nose while you watched Xiao continue to push Wei's head down, so you did the most reasonable thing someone would when a butterfly lands on their nose.

You jerked your head backwards and then bit at the crystalfly. With a struggling crystalfly in your mouth which you had no idea what to do with, you plopped it on Xiao's hand that was still holding Wei's head down. Xiao stopped putting pressure onto Wei's head so the cat pulled their head out and watched with curiosity as the geo crystalfly on Xiao's hands flap it's wings experimentaly, before flying off. And of course, Wei bit onto it before it could fly away, and now they were eating a very crunchy geo crystalfly. Xiao shook his head and then turned to face the view and just watch it again.

After eating the crsytalfly, Wei turned around to sniff you again, and then you sniffed him back. "Is this the battles of sniffs or-" You were interrupted when Wei started grooming you. You hit them with your paw again but it was in a playful manner. They raised their paw and hit you from the underside of your jaw, but you didn't feel shit. And so, the two of you continued play fighting while Xiao closed his eyes while standing. Wether he was sleeping or not who knows.

You heard footsteps from behind. Turning around you saw Aether holding a plate of almond tofu in one hand and a plate of satisfying salad in the other. Xiao turned around to look at Aether and Paimon. "You two. Again." Before Xiao could teleport away, Paimon stopped him. "Wait! Don't go disappearing again!" Xiao looked down at the plates of food Aether was holding. "What's this?" He asked in a harsh voice. "It's your favourite, almond tofu. As well as this distant traveler's best dish! A satisfying salad." She then turned around to Aether. "Quick! Tell him everything before he finishes eating!" Aether began to explain what had happened to peepaw while Xiao ate his almond tofu, but completely ignored Aether's salad.

"Rex lapis... how could this be?" Xiao said distraught after hearing what Aether said. "I... can't imagine it. Though times have changed, I've never imagined a liyue without him. The ruling qixing, just what role have they played in this?" He let out an agitated sigh. "I will seek moon carver, mountain shaper, and cloud retainer. It is time they too made their decisions." He said as Wei began to eat the untouched salad. "Will the adepti interrogate the qixing?" Aether asked. "Adepti do not turn on their responsibilities. I have my reasons to not want to be tainted by the mortal realm but, responsibilities are responsibilities. Our god is the god of contracts after all." Paimon spoke up before he could teleport away again. "Wait! Paimon still has one question." She said. "Hm?" Xiao said while crossing his arms. "That... Dusky Ming, she's..."

You ignored their conversation about the ghost child in favour of kicking Wei with your hind leg when they began to bite on your tail. You turned around to bitch slap them when they started biting on your tail. They smacked your paw away so you continued to play fight with them even more while the more humanoid beings speak about dead kids. "Cmon Fluffy. It's time to go back to liyue." You turned your head around when you heard Aether call for you. You gave Wei one last smack as a goodbye before jumping down from the railing to follow Aether.

~~~~~

You used the same shortcut you did to get to northland back from before. Now, you were waiting for Aether while you were sitting on the railing of the bridge. Childe was also standing in front of the door to northland bank while waiting for Aether. You started to scratch on the wooden poles that supported the roof of the bridge and were connected to the railing. Childe watched you as you continued to destroy the pole with your claws. When Aether crossed the bridge to northland bank, Paimon popped up beside Aether to scold you for committing destruction on property. "Hey! Don't scratch on those poles. You're going to ruin them!" She said as she floated toward you. You nipped at her in her direction but she floated away before you could bite her. "Hey! Don't bite at Paimon, you might have some weird disease that you could spread!" She said as she hid behind Aether in fear. When Aether heard Paimon mention rabies he looked at you. "Now that I think about it, Fluffy has never been to a proper vet once." He said as he thought about what Barbara had said about you before.

Childe looked at him with hid head tilted. "Oh? Is there something wrong with that?" He asked as he looked at you. Aether shook his head. "Well, they are a wild cat rescue so..." He explain. "Ah! I see. I think it would be best if you took them to a vet just in case. Wouldn't want you or your small friend here to get infected by some disease, no?" He said as he gestured his head at Paimon. "Ok then... I'll do that later." Aether said. "Well then, now that we're done with that, how was your journey to jueyun karst?" He asked. Aether explained to him what had happened and Childe pit a hand on his chin in thought. "I see... Moon carver, mountain shaper, cloud retainer, conqueror of demons... Some of these names have never come up in the intel the fatui get a hold of. As a returning gift, I have information for you." You continued to scratch on the pole while Childe continued to talk. "Regarding the Archon's passing, the liyue qixing's response really has given me food for thought. They've announced that, as the true killer has not been found, they are not allowing anyone to pay their respects to the exuvia."

"Exuvia?" Paimon asked as she came out of hiding from you behind Aether's back to ask about the exuvia. "It's common knowledge in liyue that rex lapis is also an adeptus. The geo archon is also the god of contracts and is also known as the exuvia, the prime of the adepti. The mighty and illuminated adepti of today all signed contracts to protect liyue way back then." He explained. "Guess that explains why they're all so focused on liyue's well being." Paimon said as you started grooming yourself. "Naturally, they both have the responsibility and aptitude for the job. If the ruling qixing became unable to rule liyue properly, the adepti have the right to take corrective action. The geo archon's spirit has risen, so why would the qixing hide is vessel? Truly suspicious..." He said. "This makes things difficult for me too..." Aether said as he remembered his goal of finding Lumine.

"Oh! Right! He's the whole reason why we came here. If the liyue qixing locked up exuvia and won't let anyone near then our quest to find the seven is already over!" Paimon said disappointed. "Oh? You're trying to find the seven? And just why might that be?" Childe said asked as you looked at the scratch marks you had left one the pole and saw just how fucking deep the indents were. "No comment." Was all Aether said back. "Heh, nice answer. A knight that gets duped by the fatui would really be no knight at all now would they? But I can help you with that too you know?" He said back. "Hmmm, really?" Paimon asked. "Give me some time." He said. "Time... to find someone. For now, just focus on making sure Fluffy doesn't have any diseases they can spread." Aether nodded as he walked away.

~~~~~

"AETHER YOU LITTLE BITCH. GET YOUR ASS OVER HERE SO I CAN SHOVE A ROCK UP YOUR ASS AND YOU CAN FEEL WHAT IT'S LIKE TO HAVE A THERMOMETER SHOVED UP YOUR RECTUM." Aether looked at you with concern as the vet held you down to take your temperature. You were constantly meowing at him, or more like yelling, as they took your temperature. He had a bad feeling that once this was over you were going to kill him. Genuinely.

~~~~~

After the visit to the vet, Aether spent all of his time running away from an angry Fluffy who was very much pissed about the vet. Unlike normal cats, Fluffy could control anemo and geo, which meant that he had to run for his life if he didn't want to get speared by a cat.

~~~~~~~~~~
y/n now has a personal vendetta against vets

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 105 10
โˆž๏ธŽ๏ธŽ- "ฯ‰ะฝั”ัั” ั•ะฝฮฑโ„“โ„“ ฮน ฦ’ฮนฮทิƒ ัƒฯƒฯ… ะผัƒ โ„“ฯƒฮฝั”?" "ฯ‰ั”'โ„“โ„“ ะผั”ั”ั‚ ฮฑึฮฑฮนฮท ั•ฯƒฯƒฮท." -โˆž๏ธŽ๏ธŽ A story about a woman and her lover who are destined to be with each other and y...
827K 43.2K 126
"I'm scared of what I can't control. Wondering if I'll be more than a memory. If I go down in flames and I fall from grace. Is that all you'll see wh...
111K 4K 21
โ™กโ‡ข "๐˜ /๐˜ฏ... ๐˜ ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ง๐˜ต ๐˜ฑ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฑ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ. [...] ๐˜–๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ ๐˜'๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข ๐˜Ž๐˜ฐ๐˜ฅ... ๐“˜'๐“ต๐“ต ๐“ถ๐“ช๐“ด๐“ฎ ๐”‚๐“ธ๏ฟฝ...
235K 9.1K 34
ใƒป๐˜– ๐˜ ๐˜Œ ๐˜™ ๐˜› ๐˜ ๐˜ ๐˜• ๐˜’ ๐˜Œ ๐˜™๏น— by sbyllne โ˜… โ‹… โ‹… โ‹… โ ๐ข๐ญ๐ฌ ๐œ๐ซ๐š๐ณ๐ฒ ๐ฐ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ'๐ ๐๐จ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐š ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ง๐ โž ๐—ถ๐—ป...