Dismantle that pair of offici...

By lolovemyself

Introduction This is a silly white sweet male lead but took the heroine's script Bai Tang binds a "vicious" s... More

1.1 Campus
Campus 2
Campus 3
Campus 4
Campus 5
Campus 6
Campus 7
Campus 8
Campus 9
Campus 10
Campus 11
Campus 12
Campus 13
Campus 14
Campus 15
Campus 16
Campus 17
Campus 18
Campus 19
Campus 20
Campus 21
Campus 22
Campus 23
Campus 24
Campus 25
Campus 26
Campus 27
Campus 28
Campus 29
End of Campus Arc
Ancient 1
Ancient 2
Ancient 3
Ancient 4
Ancient 5
Ancient 6
Ancient 7
Ancient 8
Ancient 9
Ancient 10
Ancient 11
Ancient 12
Ancient 13
Ancient 14
Ancient 15
Ancient 16
Ancient 17
Ancient 18
Ancient 19
Ancient 20
Ancient 21
Ancient 22
Ancient 23
Ancient 24
Ancient 25
Ancient 26
Ancient 27
Ancient 28
Ancient 29
Ancient 30
Ancient 31
End of Ancient Arc
Doomsday 1
Doomsday 2
Doomsday 3
Doomsday 4
Doomsday 5
Doomsday 6
Doomsday 7
Doomsday 8
Doomsday 9
Doomsday 10
Doomsday 11
Doomsday 12-13
Doomsday 14-16
Doomsday 17-19
End of Doomsday Arc
Western Fantasy 1-3
Western Fantasy 4-6
Western Fantasy 7-9
End of Western Fantasy Arc
Entertainment 1
Entertainment 2
Entertainment 3
Entertainment 4
Entertainment 5
Entertainment 6
Entertainment 7
Entertainment 8
Entertainment 9
Entertainment 10
Entertainment 11
Entertainment 12
Entertainment 13
Entertainment 14
Entertainment 15
End of Entertainment Arc
Sentinel Gong and Little Guide Shou 1
Sentinel Gong and Little Guide Shou 2
Sentinel Gong and Little Guide Shou 3
Sentinel Gong and Little Guide Shou 4
Sentinel Gong and Little Guide Shou 5
Sentinel Gong and Little Guide Shou 6
Sentinel Gong and Little Guide Shou 7
Sentinel Gong and Little Guide Shou 8
End of Sentinel Gong and Little Guide Shou Arc
The Wolf Game 1
The Wolf Game 2
The Wolf Game 3
The Wolf Game 4
The Wolf Game 5
The Wolf Game 6
The Wolf Game 7
The Wolf Game 8
The Wolf Game 9
The Wolf Game 10
The Wolf Game 11
The Wolf Game 12
End of The Wolf Game Arc
Mermaid 1-3
Mermaid 4-6
Mermaid 7-9
Mermaid 10-12
Mermaid 13-14
End of Mermaid Arc
Orc World 1-2
Orc World 3-4
Orc World 5-6
Orc World 7-8-9
Orc World 10-11-12
Orc World 13-14-15
End of Orc World
Ancient2 1-3
Ancient2 4-6
Ancient2 7-9
Ancient2 10-12
Ancient2 13-15
End of Ancient2
Online Game 1-3
Online Game 4-6
Online Game 7-9
Online Game 10-12
Online Game 13-15

End of Online Game Arc

2.5K 76 53
By lolovemyself

Planning

    "Host, the heroine is at your three o'clock position." Xiao A reminded Bai Tang aloud the position of the heroine after the transfer.

    If the squirrel doesn't show his power, he will be regarded as a sick cat.

    Bai Tang is also angry, the love of Grandpa Bai and Grandma Bai is also given to her, and the Bai family is also given to her. She has also lived a prosperous life. What is there to be dissatisfied with, and now she wants to kill him.

    Bai Tang controlled the plants under the ground, and after a while, a vine broke out from the cracks of the floor tiles, and the target was Jiang Yiran.

    Jiang Yiran was shocked, she took out her short knife and waved it randomly, cutting off the vines that attacked her one by one.

    But it was useless, a bunch of vines had accumulated on the ground, cut off a section, and new vines came.

    As soon as Qi Hongyi finished buying the candied haws, riots broke out on the street.

    He went retrograde all the way, shuttled through the crowd and went back to look for Bai Tang.

    "Tangtang—"

    Qi Hongyi turned over and hugged Bai Tang to avoid the falling beam.

    With lingering fears in his heart, he asked, "Who is it?"

    Qi Hongyi followed Bai Tang's gaze, killing intent bursting out of his eyes.

    Jiang, Yi, Ran!

    Since Qi Hongyi wanted to guard against Jiang Yiran, he naturally checked her family background carefully.

    Jiang Yiran's name in the game is not mysterious, and Qi Hongyi quickly got all her information.

    Because Bai Tang was hugged and rolled by Qi Hongyi, his control over the vines was slightly weakened. Jiang Yiran finally struggled out of the pile of vines and was about to run away, but when he turned around, he suddenly couldn't move.

    She looked down at her unmoving feet, and when she looked closely, there seemed to be a few transparent threads that caught her.

    Jiang Yiran hurriedly bent over and cut it off, and a thunderbolt rolled to her feet. Before she could react, the thunderbolt exploded, and the fire burst into the sky in an instant.

    A human figure on fire let out a shrill howl, and wherever it went, it caught fire.

    Pedestrians gave in one after another, wishing for an extra pair of legs to grow under their feet.

    Jiang Yiran's whole body was burned by fire, and the 80% real pain made her want to die immediately.

    She ran in Bai Tang's direction, and even if she died, she had to pull a pad on her back.

    It's a pity that Jiang Yiran walked a few steps with difficulty, Qi Hongyi took Bai Tang's toes lightly, and jumped onto the roof, looking down at the burning man being rolled and wailing on the ground, and he didn't forget to cover Bai Tang's eyes. Tangtang should not watch such a terrifying scene. Tangtang is timid and will have nightmares.

    Burning Man's shrill cry gradually faded, until there was no sound.

    There was chaos in the street, someone went to report to the official, and when the arresters arrived at the scene, Jiang Yiran had already been burned to death.

    There are many people from the rivers and lakes. It is initially determined that they were burned to death by the explosion of Tangmen's thunder beads, but the specific perpetrators cannot be determined.

    Jiang Yiran screamed and sat up from the game booth.

    She looked down at her intact body, the pain of being burned by the fire still lingered in her mind, and her body seemed to be in panic.

    She got up quickly, and ran into the bathroom without taking off her clothes.

    Bai, Tang!

    Jiang Yiran gritted her teeth and pronounced the name.

    She is at odds with Bai Tang.

    Death in the game is equivalent to deleting an account. If you want to play the game again, you have to start over to build an account, starting from Novice Village.

    Jiang Yiran suffered a big loss in the game. Stealing chickens was not a loss of rice. Not only did he not count Bai Tang, but he deleted the account that he had worked so hard to learn, and also experienced a death, which is really not wonderful. .

    She had fallen into hatred for Bai Tang, if Bai Tang stood in front of her now, she could immediately strangle him.

    It's a pity that Bai Tang is not here, and she can't see Bai Tang either.

    Jiang Yiran turned out a card, which contained the money that Grandpa Bai gave her to pay off foreign debts for the family.

    The foreign debt has been repaid, and there is still a lot of money left.

    Jiang Yiran was wicked and courageous, and now Bai Tang must have hated her, she can't just sit still like this.

    She found Grandpa Bai and Grandma Bai crying and complained that her family's enemies were coming back to seek revenge.

    Grandma Bai felt distressed after hearing this, "Yiran, let's not be afraid of him, let's see who dares to offend our Bai family, if not, we'll send him

    to the JC bureau." Jiang Yiran didn't want this result, she wanted to be controlled by the big family. some unknown secrets.

    In the end, Grandma Bai was softened by Jiang Yiran, and she personally helped her contact some organizations that solve troubles for others.

    Jiang Yiran was overjoyed. She made excuses to let Grandma Bai away, and said in front of other grandma that she was going to find a killer to kill her grandson. She was not that stupid.

    After Grandma Bai returned to her room, Jiang Yiran contacted the X organization on the Internet. She said sternly, "Help me solve a person, money is not a problem."

    Of course, money is not a problem. With her life-saving grace to Grandma Bai, how much does it cost? No money.

    Organization X is a person who takes money to do things. As long as you can afford the money, no matter who you are, it will still do it properly for you. The success rate is almost 100%, and it rarely fails, and no flaws will be seen.

    Jiang Yiran evoked a gloomy smile, Bai Tang, go to hell.

    Here, after Bai Tang and Qi Hongyi got offline from the game, Qi Hongyi put Bai Tang to sleep and started to solve Jiang Yiran's matter.

    She already wanted Bai Tang's life, and in reality she was not sure what she would do.

    Qi's father has not managed the company for a long time, and his ability is there, but he has been at ease for a long time, and he doesn't want to fight at all, not to mention that his son Qi Hongyi is not incapable, so he began to cheat and force Qi Hongyi to return to the company.

    Qi's mother looked helplessly at her cheating husband, and was helpless. In order for his daughter-in-law to marry his son smoothly, he can only work hard on his father.

    When people are old, their energy is not enough. When she saw the dark circles under Qi's father's eyes, Qi's mother also felt distressed and joined the ranks of persuading her son.

    "It just so happens that Tangtang is going to intern. Why don't you bring Tangtang into the company to familiarize yourself with some business." Qi's mother said.

    Not to mention what Qi's mother said, Qi Hongyi also has this plan.

    He didn't mean to arrange work for Tangtang, but wanted to take Tangtang with him. Only by putting people under his nose can he feel at ease.

    Qi Hongyi nodded and agreed. Qi's father was overjoyed. He hugged his wife and started to check the air tickets. Where should they go for a serious honeymoon trip.

    Bai Tang has no objection, and he can't sit still if he stays at home all day.

    Therefore, Qi Hongyi brought Bai Tang into the company and directly arranged for Bai Tang to be his personal assistant. No one would want to direct Bai Tang to work except him, but if Bai Tang had any requirements, the people under him had to satisfy him. .

    Another person who came by air, most people in the company were dissatisfied with Bai Tang, how could an intern ride on them.

    But Bai Tang never asked them to do anything, and always just followed Qi Hongyi and stayed in the president's office.

    Gradually, they discovered that even if they had someone who could be regarded as their immediate boss, their work was as usual, no more or no less, and no one was blindly directing, the salary was paid, the benefits were the same, and there was no Bai Tang. It's the same thing. Even if it's what the president ordered, it's the original assistant who is conveying instructions. Bai Tang never tells them what to do, and when ordering afternoon tea, he will order them from time to time. Their objection The voice of opinion gradually became smaller, especially after knowing that the other party was the president's fiancé, it was completely silent.

    This is the future president's wife.

    Some people wanted to please Bai Tang, and when they met Bai Tang alone, they would greet him in a friendly way.

    Many girls who admired and liked Qi Hongyi also disliked Bai Tang at first, but soon, they were defeated by Bai Tang's sweet "sister".

    Ouch, where is the little cutie, a good-looking person and a sweet mouth. When I was in a bad mood, I was called "sister" softly by Bai Tang, and I was in a good mood. I even had a lot of ideas for work, and I was a baby.

    In just a few days since Bai Tang came to the company, he quickly captured the hearts of most people. Even if he has an opinion about Bai Tang, it is hidden in his heart and will not be revealed.

    "There will be a meeting later, is Tangtang watching TV in the office, or going to the meeting with me?"

    Just after asking, Qi Hongyi looked at the physiological tears from the corners of Bai Tang's eyes due to sleepiness, and made a decision for him.

    He picked him up and put him on the big bed in the lounge, "Tangtang sleeps for a while if she's sleepy."

    "But the meeting..." Bai Tang pulled Qi Hongyi's sleeve and yawned again.

    "It's just a small meeting, Tangtang has already helped me sort out the information, no problem."

    Hearing Qi Hongyi say this, Bai Tang was relieved.

    "Then you must wake me up when you come back from the meeting. I also have to make a quarterly review form..."

    After Bai Tang joined the company, he didn't just eat, drink, and have fun, but really did things, and this was also a subordinate. One of the reasons why Bai Tang gradually changed his mind, and he did a good job.

    "Okay." Qi Hongyi kissed Bai Tang's forehead and watched him fall asleep on his side, before closing the door lightly and heading to the conference room.

    It's already five o'clock in the afternoon, and in the corridor, the uncle sweeper pushes a huge cart and collects garbage from office to office.

    When he wanted to open the door of the president's office, someone stopped him, "Wait a minute, you're a little jealous, what about the uncle who collected garbage before?"

    "Oh, Lao Li is sick, let me take care of him. Two days of work." The uncle said.

    "You can't enter the president's office casually," the man continued.

    No one can enter the president's office without Qi Hongyi's permission. This is the rule. And Qi Hongyi went to the conference room again. If someone went in and lost any important documents, no one could be responsible.

    The uncle held a black garbage bag that was the same size as the woven bag, and said at a loss, "I just collect garbage, I won't touch the things on the table."

    Another person pulled the sleeve of the person who spoke earlier. , "It should be fine, Assistant Bai is still inside."

    Qi Hongyi went to the conference room just now, but Bai Tang didn't follow, which means that Bai Tang is still in the president's office. With Bai Tang here, nothing major can happen.

    "Okay then, move faster."

    "Okay, okay." The uncle replied repeatedly, twisting the door handle and entering the president's office.

    As everyone knows, this uncle is the person from the X organization.

    After he entered the president's office, he quietly opened the door of the lounge.

    He took out a special handkerchief, covered Bai Tang's mouth and nose, released it after a few seconds, and Bai Tang fell into a deep coma.

    He put Bai Tang in a black bag and left the office.

    What everyone didn't know was that under their noses, the future president's wife was kidnapped.

Rat in the Hand

    The medicine given by the kidnappers was relatively heavy, so it stands to reason that Bai Tang couldn't wake up if he didn't sleep for 12 hours. But he couldn't bear to have two systems by Bai Tang's side.

    When Bai Tang was taken into the car, Qiu'er and Xiao A didn't wake Bai Tang up because they didn't know where the kidnappers were going.

    Anyway, Tangtang has been tired recently, so let Tangtang rest for a while.

    When they arrived at the abandoned warehouse by the sea, Bai Tang was thrown into it without any pity, and Qiu Er quickly put a cushion under Bai Tang, but unfortunately the kidnappers closed the door too quickly and did not see any changes inside.

    District A investigates the truth about the kidnapping case and finds that the kidnappers are actually in contact with Jiang Yiran.

    "It's great to have caught him, tell me the location, and I'll come right over."

    Jiang Yiran hung up the phone and raised a smug smile.

    Bai Tang, Bai Tang, you are not going to fall into my hands.

    Although Jiang Yiran lives in Bai's house, she lives in the shadow of Bai Tang. Bai’s father and Bai’s mother will talk about Bai Tang. The topic of Bai’s eldest and Bai’s second will always revolve around Bai Tang, and the second Bai’s elder who loves her. Although he doesn’t talk about it, after the three brothers of the Bai family move out, the number of times they talk about their grandson. daily increase.

    Is she not good enough, isn't she filial to the second old man, why didn't she mention her goodness, instead she kept thinking of Bai Tang all the time.

    Bai Tang, she wanted to watch him cry and roll, kneel down and beg for mercy. When he was no longer clean, she didn't believe that Qi Hongyi would still like someone who didn't know how many.

    She deliberately called several men with special hobbies in the red light district, and believed that she could give Bai Tang a good experience.

    Jiang Yiran was too arrogant. She knew that the X organization never failed, thinking that no one could find out Bai Tang's whereabouts.

    However, Xiao A sent Bai Tang's position to Qi Hongyi.

    Qiu'er removed the fan/medicine from Bai Tang's body, and Bai Tang quickly woke up.

    "Where is this place?" Instead of the soft bed in the lounge, Bai Tang looked at the dim surroundings, unable to react.

    "Tangtang, we were kidnapped..." Qiu'er said anxiously.

    "Binding, kidnapping?" Bai Tang tried hard to recall that there was no story about the male lead being kidnapped in the original plot.

    "It's the heroine, that little bitch hates you for killing her in the game, she kidnapped her to get revenge on you." Qiu'er said angrily, "It wasn't my family Tangtang who killed her, if you have the ability to take revenge on the male lead, The Thunder Pearl is the only hidden weapon of the Tang Sect..."

    Let's talk about Qi Hongyi's side.

    When he returned to the office, the first thing he did was open the door of the lounge to see if Bai Tang was awake. When he saw a small bulge on the bed, he wanted to tease Bai Tang.

    "Little squirrel got up..."

    Qi Hongyi walked over and lifted the quilt, which was a black plastic bag.

    Where did Bai Tang go?

    He walked out of the president's office and asked everyone, "Have you seen Assistant Bai?"

    The humane in the staff area said, "No, isn't Assistant Bai always in the president's office?"

    Hearing the employee's answer, Qi Hongyi felt a sense of disbelief in his heart. Good foreboding.

    His expression froze, as if frost had descended, "Has anyone entered my office?"

    Everyone looked at each other, the president was so powerful that they were a little overwhelmed.

    The man who had asked Uncle Clean before replied, "Uncle Clean went in and collected the garbage."

    He thought for a while, "Uncle Clean is new, and he said that the old uncle was sick."

    Having said that, what else does he don't understand? .

    Someone kidnapped his Tang Tang, his fiancé at his company.

    "Check it out for me." Qi Hongyi extremely suppressed his anger.

    He is scared and angry now. It has been so long, he is afraid that something will happen to Bai Tang, and he is so angry that he has not protected Tang Tang well enough to allow the kidnappers to take people away under his nose.

    It was definitely not for money that went into the company so much to kidnap Tangtang. When he had a holiday with Bai Tang and hated Bai Tang, the first thing Qi Hongyi thought of was Jiang Yiran.

    He made a phone call and asked someone to locate Jiang Yiran's whereabouts.

    Sure enough, a huge sum of money disappeared from Jiang Yiran's bank card inexplicably, and some people in the red light district were called away five minutes ago.

    Qi Hongyi was shocked and gritted his teeth, "Jiang Yiran, how dare you..."

    Then, Qi Hongyi's cell phone rang, and it was an anonymous text message with Bai Tang's location marked on it.

    Qi Hongyi's first reaction was sent by Jiang Yiran. The purpose of the few people she called away was obvious, just to humiliate Bai Tang, so calling him to visit means to visit? !

    Qi Hongyi's eyes are deep and deep, no one can hurt his Tangtang, no one.

    "Pala—" The cup on the table suddenly exploded.

    Looking at the president's office, Qi Hongyi was no longer there.

    On the highway, a car was racing at a high speed. Wherever it passed, a small whirlwind rolled up, blowing up the fallen leaves and falling back to the ground.

    The anonymous text message was not sent by Jiang Yiran, but by Xiao A. Jiang Yiran's plan was to photograph everything and send it to Qi Hongyi and the Bai family.

    After learning about Jiang Yiran's plan, Bai Tang secretly scolded that she was not ashamed, and was about to turn back into a squirrel and escape from the window.

    The door of the warehouse suddenly opened, and dazzling light came in from the door.

    Bai Tang raised his hand to cover his face in a conditioned reflex.

    "Yo, I woke up so soon, but it's good to wake up, I feel more profound." Jiang Yiran was wearing a famous brand name and heavy makeup, and the little beauty that was left disappeared.

    With a vicious smile on her face, she looked at Bai Tang with undisguised disgust, "You know, I really hate you, so please let me go, maybe I can give you a way out ."

    "Tangtang don't listen to her, the heroine just wants you to die." Qiu'er said.

    "The male protagonist will be here in half an hour." Xiao A stared at the male protagonist's position.

    "Well, I see." Bai Tang responded to them in his mind.

    Bai Tang wouldn't believe that Jiang Yiran would let him go. If he let him go, he wouldn't have to spend so much manpower, material resources and energy to catch him. It's not that he didn't see the people behind her, and the expressions of those people were disgusting. , definitely not good.

    It's not that Bai Tang has never seen the expressions on those men's faces. He has experienced so many worlds, and he has never seen any scenes.

    He stepped back and looked at the window in the upper left corner.

    Jiang Yiran thought that Bai Tang was afraid. She waved to the people from the X organization and told them to go out to guard, so that no one with long eyes would break in. She was also just in case. If Qi Hongyi came over, she would believe it. The people from the X organization can stop Qi Hongyi.

    As the door of the warehouse slowly closed, the warehouse was plunged into darkness, with only a little light coming in from the windows above.

    Jiang Yiran turned on the lights, and the warehouse was bright.

    She set up the camera, waved her hand, and let the men do it.

    The men smiled maliciously and approached Bai Tang one by one.

    Bai Tang took a few steps back, "I warn you, don't come near me."

    Jiang Yiran sneered, while the men thought that Bai Tang was bluffing. He had the ability to escape long ago and would be locked in the warehouse. ?

    But to be honest, the young man in front of him with tender skin and tender flesh is a character they have never met before. At first glance, he has grown up delicately and pampered. If he can compete with the young man, it is worth the money.

    I don't know what the young man has had with that woman, so he wants to treat him like this. But it's cheaper for them.

    The men rushed towards Bai Tang. Unexpectedly, the young Bai Nennen did not fall, but fell to the ground one by one like a stack of Arhats.

    A small yellow-brown squirrel was leaping in the air, jumping over the heads of the wretched men, and over Jiang Yiran, and at the same time sprinkled the medicinal powder on their paws to them.

    He jumped to the hanging lamp, which made a screeching screeching sound.

    Jiang Yiran couldn't see the situation in the encirclement. She only knew that the men hadn't started. She roared, "Hurry up!"

    I saw the men struggling and starting to undress one by one.

    Jiang Yiran was satisfied. For some reason, she felt hot and dry all over her body. Maybe it was because of the lack of ventilation in the warehouse.

    She unbuttoned her neckline, still feeling hot, and her consciousness began to blur.

    Why is it so hot... The

    men staggered towards Jiang Yiran, the only thought in their minds was the order Jiang Yiran gave them before, to knock down the teenager, knock down the teenager... No teenager, knock down the girl, knock down Throw her down...

    There were certain sounds coming from the warehouse soon after another.

    The people of the X organization who were guarding outside the warehouse turned a deaf ear and dutifully guarded the outside.

    The sound of rapid braking came from the front, and the people from the X organization immediately alerted and approached the stopped car.

    Holding their weapons, they approached slowly, but they were knocked open by the suddenly opened car door. Qi Hongyi got out of the car, looking like a ghost, twisting the necks of the members of the X organization.

    "What a huge amount of magic energy." Xiao A hugged the ball that was shivering under the impact of the magic energy.

    Bai Tang is a squirrel fairy, and the demon and the devil are relatively close, but he did not feel any discomfort.

    The door to the warehouse was violently broken open.

    The sunlight outside rushed in, and Qi Hongyi walked in the light, but the breath around him was like a monster crawling out of hell.

    He looked at the clothes belonging to Bai Tang on the ground, his mind was broken, and he looked at the pile of white flowers and men and women that overlapped, picked up a man with one hand, and twisted their necks.

    "Tangtang, Tangtang..."

    Qi Hongyi shouted like crazy, and when he opened the last man, the one at the bottom turned out to be Jiang Yiran.

    He was stunned, where is Tangtang, where is his Tangtang?

    Suddenly, he heard some animal-like sounds.

    "Squeaky—"

    "Tangtang, are you there?" Qi Hongyi raised his head and looked above the warehouse.

    "Squeaky—" The

    little squirrel jumped down, and Qi Hongyi subconsciously caught the falling object.

    It was a cute little squirrel, and those ears were exactly the same as those he had seen on top of Tangtang's head before.

    "Tangtang, is that you?" Qi Hongyi said while touching the little squirrel.

    "

    Squeaky—" Although Qi Hongyi couldn't understand what the little squirrel was saying, he knew that he sensed that this was his little squirrel, his family Tangtang.

    At this moment, he is very fortunate that his family Tangtang is a squirrel spirit.

    "Tangtang, can you change back? Let me see you." Qi Hongyi seemed to think of something, his voice was hoarse, and his eyes were filled with guilt and love. No matter what happened to Tangtang, he loved Tangtang, only Tangtang Tang.

    Bai Tang felt that the hair on his body was wet, it didn't rain outside, and the warehouse didn't leak, where did the rain come from?

    He raised his head and saw Qi Hongyi crying.

    "The male protagonist thinks that the host is being treated like that, but I can read the male protagonist's thoughts. The male protagonist will not dislike the host. He is hating why he did not protect the host well." Xiao A said while smoothing the ball.

    Who gave what to those people.

    "Bam—"

    The little squirrel in the palm of the hand turned into a naked boy.

    "I'm fine, don't cry~" The soft and

    glutinous voice has a soothing effect.

    Qi Hongyi hugged the lost and found young man tightly, "Tangtang, Tangtang, it's my fault, I lost you..."

    "No, no, Yiyi is the best~"

    Bai Tang couldn't see the pain of his old attack. , He hugged Qi Hongyi back, "Look, I have nothing."

    Qi Hongyi followed Bai Tang's words and looked at him. The boy's body was white and tender, with no bruises or scars.

    The sudden surprise and the too beautiful picture made Qi Hongyi breathe.

    There were some discordant voices in his ears. Qi Hongyi took off his jacket and put it on Bai Tang, but found that he had no pants on his lower body.

    "Tangtang, you should change back to a squirrel." The

    man's voice was hoarse.

    With another "bang", the white and tender boy turned back into a palm rat.

    Qi Hongyi put Bai Tang in his pocket, and glanced at the remaining man and woman who were still lingering in disgust. The other men were all dealt with by him.

    He had a fierce look in his eyes. Since Jiang Yiran likes men so much, she will find some more for her.

    What does it feel like to eat bad fruit.

    Jiang Yiran has experienced it, but now she is not sober, and she doesn't know the bigger tragedy that will happen next.

    Because Bai Tang turned into a squirrel in time and jumped from above again, the camera set up by Jiang Yiran did not capture Bai Tang, but captured her and the group's behavior clearly.

    Qi Hongyi took Bai Tang back to Qi's house, and of course he did not forget the "return" to Jiang Yiran.

    As soon as he makes a call, someone will naturally complete his order.

    Not long after, a few men in suits came to the warehouse that Qi Hongyi said, knocked out the man who was still lying on Jiang Yiran, then tied up Jiang Yiran who was still in heat, and drove him to the red light district.

    In the dark street, naked women jumped up when they saw a man. A man who can go to that kind of place is not looking for fun, and the woman who brings it to the door is not for nothing. Soon, Jiang Yiran was surrounded by people...

    At the same time, a volume of 18 banned videos was uploaded on the Internet. The heroine in it is Jiang Yiran, who has been very active in Bai's company recently.

    The second elders of the Bai family gave Jiang Yiran a boost, and even held a banquet to introduce Jiang Yiran to everyone and publicly recognize the granddaughter. Many people recognize Jiang Yiran.

    The video was sent out, causing an uproar.

    Qi Hongyi was also afraid that the second elders of the Bai family would not be able to receive the news of their most beloved "granddaughter" in time, so he specially asked people to carve the video into a CD and send it to the Bai family.

    At this time, there were only three people in the Bai family, Grandpa Bai, Grandma Bai and Mother Bai.

    As soon as mother Bai saw Jiang Yiran's name written on the CD, she pouted and walked away.

    Grandpa Bai was excited to take it into the room and share it with his wife.

    Grandma Bai felt that Jiang Yiran was caring, and the two of them usually chatted the most. Grandpa Bai also wanted Grandma Bai to be happy.

    When the two put the CD into the machine, the "hmmmm" and unsightly pictures that came out almost didn't make Grandma Bai's heart attack relapse.

    How could this happen, impossible. Yi Ran has always loved herself, how could she mess around outside.

    Grandpa Bai finally gave Grandma Bai some relief.

    Grandma Bai grabbed Grandpa Bai's hand and said, "Yiran is a good boy, go and find out who framed Yiran."

    Suddenly, Grandma Bai remembered that Jiang Yiran had come to her a few days ago and told her that her family's enemies had come to seek revenge. , Grandma Bai hurriedly told Grandpa Bai about this, and Grandpa Bai comforted her, "Okay, don't worry, I'll go check it now."

    Grandpa Bai went back and studied the video again, and found that the location was in an abandoned warehouse , more convinced of what Grandma Bai said.

    Since it is Jiang Yiran's enemy, then Jiang's parents should know the most.

    When Grandpa Bai asked Jiang's father and mother, the couple looked at each other and shook their heads at the same time, "Our husband and wife are not rich and noble, and we have never done anything to steal chickens and dogs. How can there be any enemies?"

    This answer made Grandpa Bai scratching his head, who is framing Jiang Yiran?

    It's not the enemy of the Jiang family, it's for Jiang Yiran. Could it be that Jiang Yiran was too high-profile before, the enemy of the Bai family that he provoked, and Jiang Yiran is better to start?

    The more I think about it, the more it makes sense. Grandpa Bai hurriedly called Bai Rui, the boss of Bai, and asked him to investigate.

    It's a pity that Bai Rui received a notice from Qi Hongyi first. He sneered at Grandpa Bai on the other end of the phone, and bluntly said that it was impossible to help Jiang Yiran, she was courting her own death.

    Grandpa Bai was so angry that he called him an unworthy descendant and did not care for his younger siblings.

    "Brother and younger sister? I only have two younger brothers. My younger sister, my grandfather recognizes my granddaughter, but I don't recognize my younger sister." Bai Rui hung up the phone and instructed his subordinates to give Jiang Yiran a "little gift".

    If you dare to touch his family Tangtang, then be prepared to live rather than die.

    System produced, must be a boutique.

    The medicinal powder produced by Xiao A was very effective. It lasted for nearly a day and a night before Jiang Yiran regained consciousness.

    She screamed and pushed the man on her body, annoyed them, and Jiang Yiran ushered in a fistful of punches and kicks.

    After finally escaping from the dim alley of the red light district, she casually grabbed the clothes of an unknown person and put them on her body.

    As soon as I ran out of the road, a large truck came on the road.

    Due to lack of physical strength, Jiang Yiran screamed and looked at the approaching headlights, and finally fell under the wheel.

    Qi Hongyi stood by the window and stared at the dark clouds in the distance. He maintained the posture of holding the phone, and said to the person on the other side of the phone, "Help her become famous."

    Qi Hongyi knows Bai Rui's handwriting, and what he will do next , followed by Bai Rui's work.

    Jiang Yiran was sent to the hospital by "kind-hearted people".

    The gossip reporters chased Jiang Yiran, who was lying on the hospital bed with unknown life and death, like a dog smelling fishy.

    "Don't take pictures, don't take pictures. The patient is in critical condition. If you want to send it to the emergency room immediately, let it go."

    Rao Shi, the doctors and nurses shouted loudly, but they couldn't stop the flashing spotlights on the hands of the reporters.

    Jiang Yiran was covered in blood, and the exposed skin was covered with large patches of bruises, bruises, and a car accident, making it impossible to tell the source of these marks.

    With great difficulty, Jiang Yiran was pushed into the emergency room, and the reporters were blocked from the door of the operating room, but they still did not give up. Every newspaper kept one person in the hospital, and the rest rushed back to rush the manuscript, expedited printing, and released news. .

    In less than half a day, regardless of whether it is true or not, Jiang Yiran's bad deeds spread all over the streets.

    And Bai's enterprise, which is "behind her", has also been hit a lot. A large number of investors sold their stocks, and Bai's stock once fell to the limit.

    As the current head of the Bai family, Bai Rui should be the most anxious when the company is in crisis.

    But he didn't. Instead, he sat at the desk, tapping his fingers on the desk regularly, as if everything about the Bai family had nothing to do with him.

    Jiang Yiran's negative news was fueled by him, and he had already anticipated the current scene of the Bai family. He didn't do anything, he was waiting, waiting for the choice of the second elder of the Bai family.

    Jiang Yiran had such a big incident, it was impossible not to notify her parents.

    Jiang's mother and Jiang's mother immediately rushed to the hospital when they found out. When the doctor came out and took off his mask and said "We did our best", Jiang's mother couldn't bear the blow and fainted on the spot.

    Another burst of troops was sent to the rest area.

    Fortunately, what the doctor said did not mean that Jiang Yiran could not be rescued. Her life was saved, but her right leg was crushed with broken bones and necrotic nerves. In order not to infect other places, the hospital had to. The removal of Jiang Yiran's right leg is an amputation operation.

    After learning that Jiang Yiran had amputated his limbs, the reporters who were guarding the door worked overtime again to write the manuscript.

    Why don't you love yourself and mess around? It's suspected to be robbing someone's husband and being retaliated by the main house...

    What kind of poor family's daughter flew on the branch and turned into a phoenix to run on the real little boy and get revenge...

    All kinds of headlines are available, and some newspapers even They dug up Bai Tang's expulsion from the house by Jiang Yiran.

    The reporters also wanted to interview Bai Tang, but the Qi family was not so easy to get in. They couldn't even touch the iron gate of Qi's yard. The Qi family went out, but they didn't dare to stop the Qi family. Bai Tang hid. The reporters had no choice but to come out of the Qi family's main house.

    Just as the reporters were scratching their heads, Qi Hongyi warned the major newspapers that if they dared to write about Bai Tang, just wait for the door to close.

    Qi Hongyi used the excuse to accompany Bai Tang and threw the company's affairs back to Qi's father.

    Qi's father who packed his luggage and took his wife for honeymoon: "!!!"

    Qi's mother: "Forget it, let's go later, the children need us right now."

    Qi's father: "Okay."

    In the room, Bai Tang slept beautifully. If Qi Hongyi hadn't "harassed" him, he would probably have slept until dark.

    "It's so itchy, hahahaha~~~" The

    teenager shrank his neck to avoid Qi Hongyi's "attack".

    I don't know if it was due to sleeplessness, Bai Tang's little squirrel ears and little squirrel tail ran out, and Qi Hongyi was holding the big fluffy tail sour Bai Tang's neck.

    "Get up, little lazy mouse. If you don't get up, you won't have any food to eat." Qi Hongyi opened her eyes and said nonsense. Grandma Qi would leave food for Bai Tang no matter what, and even if there was nothing to eat, there would still be servants. , how difficult is it to do another one.

    Qi Hongyi was afraid that Bai Tang would not be able to sleep at night if he slept too much during the day, and then it would be uncomfortable again, staring at him and counting the stars.

    "It's not a little lazy mouse, it's a little squirrel~" The voice of Xiaomai who just woke up was slightly hoarse and soft, not convincing at all.

    "Okay, the little squirrel wakes up, or grandma will be worried if she doesn't see Tangtang going downstairs."

    Bai Tang spread her arms and let Qi Hongyi go through his arms to pick up the person, then put on clothes and shoes.

    After wearing it, the lazy little squirrel turned into a handsome little squirrel again.

    Bai Tang ran downstairs energetically and shouted, "Grandma, grandma..."

    Just as Grandma Qi wanted to go upstairs to call someone, Bai Tang came down.

    "Hey, grandma's careful liver, you woke up, are you hungry, come and eat." Grandma Qi said lovingly.

    Grandma Qi pulled Bai Tang to sit next to her. According to the seat, he should not sit near the top, after all, he is a junior.

    Bai Tang was restless, and Grandma Qi said, "Tonight, Hongyi's parents have returned to the company. Tangtang is so far away from Grandma. Grandma is so lonely to eat alone..."

    Hearing Grandma Qi's words, how could Bai Tang bear it? Let Grandma Qi sit alone at the top to eat.

    He gave Grandma Qi some vegetables, "I'll accompany Grandma to dinner, and I'll make a cake with you later."

    Grandma Qi immediately smiled, and even Qi Hongyi couldn't get in the way of the two grandparents. He drank apple cider vinegar cup by cup. .

    Bai Tang asked, "Yiyi, why are you not eating, what are you doing?"

    Qi Hongyi glanced at him resentfully, "Drink vinegar." The smell of vinegar permeated

    the whole room. Grandma Qi pretended to be confused, "I don't care, come and come, let's eat." Then she gave Bai Tang another chopstick.

    The Qi family's atmosphere is warm and harmonious, not affected by the outside world at all.

    And the Bai family's side is not good, it can be described as gloomy and bleak.

    When Jiang Yiran woke up, she saw her right trouser leg was empty. She recalled her humiliation in the warehouse and in the red light district, hugging the pillow in pain, and her emotions were on the verge of collapse.

    First, Grandpa Bai asked Bai Rui to investigate Jiang Yiran, and Bai Rui said to him, "Jiang Yiran is asking for hardship."

    After speaking, he put the evidence of Jiang Yiran's transaction with the people organized by X before Grandpa Bai. .

    Grandpa Bai and Grandma Bai couldn't believe it, they took the evidence and went directly to the hospital to question Jiang Yiran.

    Jiang Yiran rolled out of bed and hugged Grandma Bai's leg and cried bitterly, begging for forgiveness.

    Grandma Bai felt pity when she saw her crying miserably and broke her leg again, but she felt resentment when she thought that she was going to harm her grandson.

    For a while, I couldn't say what I felt.

    In the end, Grandpa Bai and Grandma Bai discussed again and again, thinking that since Jiang Yiran didn't plot against Bai Tang and broke her leg, she was punished. A disabled girl is notorious, and it is estimated that she will not be able to find a good family. She saved Grandma Bai, so why don't she transfer some company shares to her and get a little bonus every year to ensure her life is worry-free, and they don't care about the future.

    Bai Rui told Bai Rui about this, and Bai Rui sneered, "Since Grandpa Bai and Grandma Bai said so, naturally the grandson can only obey, but this is the last time I will call you grandpa and grandma. If you recognize this goddamn granddaughter, you should not be my eldest grandson."

    The meaning of the words was to cut off the relationship with the second elder of the Bai family.

    The second elder of the Bai family was stunned, and even said how could he do this.

    "You don't treat Tangtang as your family, don't treat your second child as your family, if you want to come to me, it's not much, and it's not a lot for me." Bai Rui waved off the guests.

    After Bai Luo received the news, he also jumped out and pointed out that the elder brother was not authentic, cut off the relationship or something, how could he be missing, just like the elder brother said, anyway, it is enough for grandparents to have Jiang Yiran, and it is enough to have a good granddaughter, no He liked his grandson, but he didn't want to get in the way of the two elders, and he also cut off the relationship with the second elder of the Bai family.

    The second elder of the Bai family was so angry. Grandma Bai suffered a heart attack on the spot. Except for Grandpa Bai who was watching over her, Bai Rui, Bai Luo, Bai Tang, Bai's father and Bai's mother didn't come.

    Bai's father and Bai's mother don't like Jiang Yiran and don't like Jiang Yiran. The old people like it. They don't even see it, but they know that she wants to harm their son, and she can't forgive anything. And the second elder of the Bai family also defends Jiang Yiran and makes Bai's father white. The mother was heartbroken, and moved out in a fit of rage to live with her sons.

    The second elder of the Bai family returned to the cold and unpopular villa, and lived a very desolate life.

    When people are old, they like to have their children and grandchildren around their knees, but sons, daughters-in-law, and grandsons all leave. During the festivals, except for Bai’s father and Bai’s mother who sent people back with some New Year’s gifts, they didn’t see a single person, not to mention how desolate In the end, I can only spend it alone in memories and regrets. This is something.

    Speaking of Jiang Yiran, Jiang Yiran's shares were also transferred to her name, but she was sent to a mental hospital by Bai Rui on the third day after the operation. And the dividends she can get every year just pay for the expenses of the mental hospital, no more.

    A mental hospital is not a good place. Some of the people who are locked up are normal. Even if they are normal, they will become abnormal after a long time.

    Jiang Yiran was bullied badly inside. She was a weak woman with a broken leg. She couldn't beat her, and she couldn't run away. The doctors and nurses were specially explained by Qi Hongyi and Bai Rui to "take care" of her. Jiang Yiran It was a trivial matter to be beaten and scolded by the mentally ill inside, not to mention adding ingredients to her medicines. In short, Jiang Yiran never had a happy birthday inside.

    Whenever she thought she was going to die and could be relieved, she would be rescued by the nurses and doctors who rushed to her, and then the next day began a new day of torture.

    Jiang's father and Jiang's mother had no face to face the Bai family after learning what their daughter had done. They wanted to ask Bai Tang to apologize, but they couldn't find anyone at all. Bai Rui Bailuo and others didn't want to see them either. They thanked the second elder of the Bai family, and wrote an apology letter to the Bai family, resigning the jobs that the Bai family gave them. , packed up and went back to the countryside.

    After everything was settled, Qi Hongyi and Bai Tang got married and invited many relatives and friends, even Xiao Feidao and Qingshan Buchang in the game.

    Bai Tang lived happily in Qi's house all his life. Grandma Qi was used to him, Qi Hongyi spoiled him, and other Qi family members lived in harmony with Bai Tang. When Bai Tang is free, he and Qi Hongyi go back to see Bai Rui and Bai Luo, and occasionally have meals with Bai's father and Bai's mother, but have never set foot in the Bai's villa where only the second elder of the Bai family and servants live.

    In his whole life, Qi Hongyi has been taught repeatedly, and his favorite is to play with Bai Tang's exposed big tail and ears.

    In this life, Bai Tang has lived a very happy life, whether it is spiritual or physical, happiness in various senses.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

75.1K 6.5K 43
What if Arnav gets a chance to rectify all his mistakes? What if he gets a chance to avoid such situations? What if he gets to know Khushi is his wou...
264K 8.7K 104
"Choi Sarang I'm in love with you. I've always been and I'll always be." Jungkook whispered to Sarang. Follow the life of Sarang, the first and only...
83.2K 2.5K 51
What kind was there before the fae we know today? A story where our Inner Circle finds a fairy not a fae. AzrielxOC 18+ First uploaded: 15/9 2023
208K 8.3K 49
(Male Yandere Demons x Female Reader) You are just a normal high school girl living a normal life. . . . Until your life is not normal anymore. ____...