Dismantle that pair of offici...

Galing kay lolovemyself

Introduction This is a silly white sweet male lead but took the heroine's script Bai Tang binds a "vicious" s... Higit pa

1.1 Campus
Campus 2
Campus 3
Campus 4
Campus 5
Campus 6
Campus 7
Campus 8
Campus 9
Campus 10
Campus 11
Campus 12
Campus 13
Campus 14
Campus 15
Campus 16
Campus 17
Campus 18
Campus 19
Campus 20
Campus 21
Campus 22
Campus 23
Campus 24
Campus 25
Campus 26
Campus 27
Campus 28
Campus 29
End of Campus Arc
Ancient 1
Ancient 2
Ancient 3
Ancient 4
Ancient 5
Ancient 6
Ancient 7
Ancient 8
Ancient 9
Ancient 10
Ancient 11
Ancient 12
Ancient 13
Ancient 14
Ancient 15
Ancient 16
Ancient 17
Ancient 18
Ancient 19
Ancient 20
Ancient 21
Ancient 22
Ancient 23
Ancient 24
Ancient 25
Ancient 26
Ancient 27
Ancient 28
Ancient 29
Ancient 30
Ancient 31
End of Ancient Arc
Doomsday 1
Doomsday 2
Doomsday 3
Doomsday 4
Doomsday 5
Doomsday 6
Doomsday 7
Doomsday 8
Doomsday 9
Doomsday 10
Doomsday 11
Doomsday 12-13
Doomsday 14-16
Doomsday 17-19
End of Doomsday Arc
Western Fantasy 1-3
Western Fantasy 4-6
Western Fantasy 7-9
End of Western Fantasy Arc
Entertainment 1
Entertainment 2
Entertainment 3
Entertainment 4
Entertainment 5
Entertainment 6
Entertainment 7
Entertainment 8
Entertainment 9
Entertainment 10
Entertainment 11
Entertainment 12
Entertainment 13
Entertainment 14
Entertainment 15
End of Entertainment Arc
Sentinel Gong and Little Guide Shou 1
Sentinel Gong and Little Guide Shou 2
Sentinel Gong and Little Guide Shou 3
Sentinel Gong and Little Guide Shou 4
Sentinel Gong and Little Guide Shou 5
Sentinel Gong and Little Guide Shou 6
Sentinel Gong and Little Guide Shou 7
Sentinel Gong and Little Guide Shou 8
End of Sentinel Gong and Little Guide Shou Arc
The Wolf Game 1
The Wolf Game 2
The Wolf Game 3
The Wolf Game 4
The Wolf Game 5
The Wolf Game 6
The Wolf Game 7
The Wolf Game 8
The Wolf Game 9
The Wolf Game 10
The Wolf Game 11
The Wolf Game 12
End of The Wolf Game Arc
Mermaid 1-3
Mermaid 4-6
Mermaid 7-9
Mermaid 10-12
Mermaid 13-14
End of Mermaid Arc
Orc World 1-2
Orc World 3-4
Orc World 5-6
Orc World 7-8-9
Orc World 10-11-12
Orc World 13-14-15
End of Orc World
Ancient2 1-3
Ancient2 4-6
Ancient2 7-9
Ancient2 10-12
Ancient2 13-15
End of Ancient2
Online Game 1-3
Online Game 4-6
Online Game 7-9
Online Game 10-12
End of Online Game Arc

Online Game 13-15

1.1K 54 3
Galing kay lolovemyself

Your ears ran out

Bai Tang followed Qi Hongyi home and was warmly welcomed by Qi's family. Especially Grandma Qi, who hugged Bai Tang and cried heartily, compared to Grandpa Bai and Grandma Bai's attitude, it was a world of difference.

When Grandma Qi saw Bai Tang, there was no place for Qi Hongyi by Bai Tang's side.

She squeezed her grandson away and took Bai Tang's hand, "Tang Tang, come to accompany grandma to make cakes. You don't even come to see my old man's house, and no one eats grandma's cake."

Grandma Qi's kindness was comforted by Grandpa Bai . The heartbroken Bai Tang put his arms around Grandma Qi's arm, "Grandma Qi, I miss your cake."

Bai Tang's mouth was sweet, and the coaxed Grandma Qi didn't smile.

"Come on, grandma has learned a new kind of glutinous rice cake. Come and try it with grandma."

Grandma Qi took Bai Tang into Grandma Qi's exclusive dessert kitchen. The Qi family breathed a sigh of relief. Bai Tang is here. You don't need to eat the sweet and sweet snacks.

They have also tried Bai Tang's craftsmanship. The sugar level is much normal than that of Grandma Qi. I wonder if it is an illusion. They think Bai Tang's craftsmanship is much more delicious than those bought outside, even the dim sum of the most expensive restaurant in the north of the city. Nor can it compare.

"Hongyi, how are you and Tangtang?"

This is Qi's mother. When she heard that her son was about to break off the marriage with Bai Tang, she was afraid that no one would be able to catch Qi Hongyi's eyes in her life.

Bai Tang is also the one she has seen since she was a child. She knows her roots and is the best match for her own son.

"Tangtang will live in our house in the future, and I will get Tangtang to agree to marry me as soon as possible." Qi

's mother asked curiously, "Didn't you dislike others before?"

Soft, "I'm not confused."

"It's good if you know how to think. I hope you don't let others down." Qi's mother said.

In the evening, there was one more person at the dinner table.

Bai Tang straightened his back and sat seriously beside Qi Hongyi, just like a good student taking a good class.

The Qi family were amused by Bai Tang's appearance of sitting upright.

Qi's mother said, "Tangtang relax, this will be your home in the future, feel free to do so."

"Yes, yes, we all welcome Tangtang." The other juniors followed suit, as long as Baitang came, they would The taste buds can be liberated, Baitang is superb.

Qi Hongyi brought food to Bai Tang, "Tang Tang, eat." The

happy family made Bai Tang feel a different experience. Although the Bai family would often eat together, elder brother Bai and second elder brother Bai would also be very kind to him. Good, but in terms of numbers, the Qi family is still lively.

Protected by Qi Hongyi and petted by Grandma Qi, Bai Tang quickly integrated into Qi's family, and other people dare not fight against the future sister-in-law/cousin/cousin-in-law, what's more, Bai Tang's dim sum is better than that of Grandma Qi. The food is so much better that the dessert after the meal is not enough.

"Is Tangtang's room ready?" Grandma Qi said to Mother Qi.

Mother Qi smiled and said, "It's already ready." She glanced at Qi Hongyi who was suddenly nervous, "The second room on the third floor.

" It's exclusive, of course, and there are a few guest rooms, but no one lives there all year round.

Bai Tang's room was arranged next to Qi Hongyi, which was carefully arranged by Qi's mother.

This good boy, the Bai family lost their minds, but they didn't, just right, hurry up and settle Bai Tang, son, come on!

Qi Hongyi received the hint from Qi's mother's eyes, he quietly wiped the sweat from his palms, and looked at Bai Tangnuo's soft and reliant eyes, and his heart was as sweet as drinking honey.

Qi Hongyi had fantasized about life with Bai Tang a long time ago, so he had prepared the daily necessities suitable for Bai Tang, clothes, shoes and favorite things, and even the game room.

Bai Tang followed Qi Hongyi back to the room, and when he saw everything, his heart was warm.

"Yiyi, thank you~"

"You're welcome, if Tangtang really wants to thank me, why don't you play games with me."

Qi Hongyi also wanted Bai Tang to find something to do to relax, the game is not bad.

Bai Tang nodded, transferred his game data to the new game compartment, and lay down after connecting.

Go online wherever you go offline.

The last time, Bai Tang and Qi Hongqi were offline in the new house, and they are naturally in the new house now.

As soon as Bai Luo saw that Bai Tang was online, he immediately looked for the coordinates.

"This, this, this bastard, Qi Hongyi, actually kidnapped my family Tangtang when I wasn't prepared, and I want to fight you to the death!" Bai Luo let out a grief and anger, and punched Qi Hongyi.

Of course Qi Hongyi couldn't stand and be beaten. He blocked Bai Luo's move, but he only blocked it, and didn't fight back.

Bai Tang knew that the second brother Bai couldn't beat Qi Hongyi, and Qi Hongyi would not kill Bai Luo, so he sat leisurely on the chair and nibbled melon seeds.

When Bai Luo was tired, the two sat down. At this point, there were already a lot of melon seed shells on the table.

"Tangtang, the second brother is fighting for you, and you are actually watching a play..." Bai Luosheng was helpless.

"Isn't the second brother sparring with Yiyi?" The

sparring is the end of the point, and there is no need to divide the winner or lose. It is a perfect step for Bai Luo, who can't beat Qi Hongyi.

Who made him inferior.

Bai Luo took a gulp of water and began to complain about the family.

"I don't know what's wrong with my grandparents. I just want to recognize that Jiang Yiran as a good granddaughter, find her parents a job with a good salary, and even put her in the company for an internship, in order not to let her She endured hardship and said that she was a secretary for the eldest brother, my God, she can't do anything, and she is still a secretary because she wants our company to go bankrupt."

The Bai family is not involved in game development, but there are departments related to games, such as the game warehouse, which is produced by the Bai family.

The two brothers of the Bai family have no affection for the woman who forced their younger brother away. If it wasn't for the sake of grandma Bai's body, their disgust would probably be on their faces.

It's a pity that the two brothers of the Bai family received elite education since childhood. Although Bai Luo looks cynical, it does not mean that he is a waste, and they can still do it. Therefore, Jiang Yiran thought that the Bai family was real. Accept to like her.

And although Grandpa Bai and Grandma Bai could see that the two brothers of the Bai family didn't like Jiang Yiran, they didn't show it directly to embarrass her like Bai Tang did.

Speaking of Jiang Yiran, Bai Tang was a little gloomy. Listening to Bai Luo's ramble, he just returned the word "oh" weakly.

"Tangtang, don't worry, big brother and I are on your side. Let's see how big brother and I drive her out and take you home." Bai Luo patted his chest and said.

Although this is very unkind, Qi Hongyi finally got a chance to abduct Bai Tang into Qi's house. The duck he got has not been eaten yet, how could he let him fly.

He pondered for a while, and said, "That girl's scheming is not simple, she stole Tangtang's things at the hot spring hotel before, even if she told Grandpa Bai and Grandma Bai, they didn't care, you have to keep some snacks, don't let her drive you away too. I'm out of the house."

Qi Hongyi took Bai Tang and Bai Luo to pick up a few more missions, and they played until eleven o'clock in the middle of the night before going offline.

"Baby, don't worry, with your elder brother's ability, you won't be deceived by Jiang Yiran." Qi Hongyi said with a worried Bai Tang.

"Yeah~" Bai Tang sighed, in so many worlds, there are all kinds of heroines she has met, some are kind like Ling Xue, some are just like Kelly, and some are scheming like Le Mengqi, but none of them are like Jiang Yiran. It's so shameless, how come to the back, the heroines I meet are so...weird.

Bai Tang really didn't know what words to use to describe Jiang Yiran.

He shook his head and decided not to. In the original plot, Bai Luo was attracted to Jiang Yiran from the back, but Big Brother Bai was different, Big Brother Bai was the only one who didn't like the heroine and was bent on revenge for his younger brother.

After Qi Hongyi finished his affairs in the study, he passed Bai Tang's room when he returned to the room, and he pushed open the door uneasy to go in.

Sure enough, the headlights in the room were turned off, but Bai Tang fell asleep on the table. The warm yellow night light illuminated the boy's beautiful sleeping face, like a sleeping little angel.

Qi Hongyi picked Bai Tang up and put him on the bed. When he covered the quilt and turned around, Bai Tang suddenly took Qi Hongyi's hand.

"Yiyi..."

is the young man's dream.

Bai Tang pulled tight, and Qi Hongyi lay down beside Bai Tang.

Qi Hongyi touched the young man's soft hair, and when he touched it, it suddenly felt wrong. What are the two things that bulge on the top of the head.

With the light of the night light, Qi Hongyi saw two pointed ears suddenly appearing on top of Bai Tang's head.

Startled, he reached out and pinched the young man's pointed ears with fluff, which were soft and warm.

"Tangtang, Tangtang, your ears are showing."

Inexplicably, although Qi Hongyi was surprised at first, he didn't think Bai Tang was a monster in his heart. Instead, he even thought about teasing him.

Bai Tang hesitated for a while, then opened his sullen eyes, "What?"

The voice that had not woken up was very seductive, Qi Hongyi grabbed Bai Tang's hand and touched the ear above his head, "What is this... After Bai Tang touched his exposed squirrel ears ,

his sleepiness disappeared instantly.

He sat up and ran to the mirror to see, "I, I..."

"Why did my ears come out?"

Qiu'er heard Bai Tang's call, and immediately appeared to explain, "Ah, I forgot to tell Tang Tang. Having said that, this is a reward for Tangtang, it can be partially transformed into the original form, just now the male protagonist has been touching the top of your head, and Tangtang's ears are too sensitive, so he ran out."

The teenager in the mirror was crying and sad, this world There are no monsters, how can he explain it to Qi Hongyi?

Oops, I'm teasing people too much.

Qi Hongyi hugged Bai Tang from behind, "Don't cry, Tangtang, it's cute to have ears."

"Me, me, don't you think I'm a monster?" Bai Tang asked timidly.

"How could it be." Qi Hongyi kissed the tip of the ear, "The little squirrel's ears are very cute."

"I, I am the squirrel spirit..."

"It's the squirrel spirit and my little squirrel spirit, I know Tangtang's secret, Tangtang is not allowed to leave me..."

...

At dawn, Bai Tang's squirrel ears were automatically retracted, and Qi Hongyi was still very sorry.

How cute is Tangtang with squirrel ears, so obediently hugging her, Qi Hongyi is so happy. It's a pity that when the day dawned, the ears automatically retracted.

Bai Tang blinked her wet eyes, like a frightened little animal, "How are you~"

Little did she know that this alluring little appearance made Qi Hongyi almost unable to hold back and turned into a wolf.

Qi Hongyi hugged Bai Tang and kissed again. When his eyes touched the slight bluish gray under his eyes, his burning desire turned into pity, "It's still early, sleep a little longer."

Although part of the transformation is a benefit given by the system , but Bai Tang hadn't grasped the essence of transforming, and after trying all night, he couldn't retract his ears. He was worried that he was afraid for the whole night, and it was almost dawn, so he slept for a while under the comfort of Qi Hongyi. It was this relaxation that the squirrel ears "swish" back on their own.

In order to pursue his daughter-in-law, Qi Hongyi inhumanely handed all the company affairs back to Qi's father. Qi's father wanted to take Qi's mother on the honeymoon, but his son played this trick and quit on the spot.

"I've worked hard for half my life, why do you want me to take over."

Without Qi Hongyi's explanation, Grandma Qi jumped up first, "If my granddaughter-in-law runs away, where are you going to pay me? If you don't take it, then I'll manage the company. "

Grandma Qi used to build this Qi's enterprise with Grandpa Qi, and her ability should not be underestimated.

How could Dad Qi let Grandma Qi still read those documents and negotiate with people when she was old, so she could only recognize it with her nose.

"I'm sorry, wife, our honeymoon trip is going to be postponed, woo woo..." Dad Qi cried to his wife.

"It's alright, you can take care of it for a while, and we'll go when Tangtang marries into our family." Qi's mother said gently.

"My wife is really considerate, not like that stinky boy at all..."

Bai Tang slept until eleven o'clock at noon. If it wasn't for fear that Bai Tang would starve and eat his stomach, Qi Hongyi really couldn't bear to wake Bai Tang up.

"Baby, get up."

"Hmm~" The boy with messy hair muttered reluctantly, "I'll sleep a little longer..."

Don't think that Bai Tang is playing a rogue and Qi Hongyi can't do anything about it.

He picked up Bai Tang, took him to the bathroom, turned on hot water, and wiped the boy's face with a hot towel.

Not to mention, Bai Tang is really awake a lot, but his consciousness is still a little hazy.

Just like in the previous world, Bai Tang spread her arms and acted like a spoiled brat with Qi Hongyi, "I want to hug~" "

Hold!"

Qi Hongyi went downstairs with Bai Tang with slightly narrowed eyes. The others had already gone out. Now, besides Qi Hongyi, there are only grandma Qi and mother Qi left in Qi's family.

"Tangtang got up, did you sleep well?" Qi's mother asked.

Last night was the first time Bai Tang stayed at Qi's house, and Qi's mother wanted to keep this daughter-in-law. "Very good, I like the room layout very much, thank you Aunt Qi." Bai Tang smiled sweetly towards Qi's mother, showing two small dimples on both sides of her cheeks. Qi's mother was shaken by Bai Tang's smile, Tangtang really became more and more beautiful, no wonder her son was also planted, fortunately, Tangtang will be her daughter-in-law in the future.

"Just be your own home. You don't have to be polite to Aunt Qi." If it wasn't for the fact that Qi Hongyi and Bai Tang's relationship had reached the stage, Qi's mother really wanted to ask Bai Tang to change her name to "Mom" immediately, thinking about such a cute and sweet little girl Calling your mother sweetly must feel great.

It would take another hour for lunch to be ready. Qi Hongyi was afraid that Bai Tang would be hungry, so he warmed up a glass of milk and a piece of nut cake for Bai Tang. "Tangtang, first eat something to cushion your belly."

"Mmmm~" Bai Tang sat on the sofa and opened her mouth, "Ah-"

Qi Hongyi forked a small piece of cake and fed it to Bai Tang's mouth, the cream was sweet and smooth.

"Delicious~" The

young man pouted contentedly, "

Ah-" Qi Hongyi took another sip, and let Bai Tang take a sip of milk to moisten his throat.

The young couple's relationship is like mixing oil with honey. Mother Qi, who was observing in the dark, looked at each other and smiled at Grandma Qi. It seems that there will be an official addition to the family soon.

After eating the cake, Bai Tang still wanted to eat it, but Qi Hongyi refused to let him. "I'll have dinner later. Mom made a lot of Tang Tang's favorite

food ." "What's the matter?"

"Cashew nuts, corn..." Qi Hongyi reported a series of things, all of which were Bai Tang's favorite vegetarian food, with almost no meat.

These are all made by Qi Hongyi based on his habit of Bai Tang and the food that squirrels like to make Qi's mother.

Bai Tang's eyes lit up when he heard this, he pulled Qi Hongyi and asked, "When can we eat?"

Qi Hongyi looked at the clock on the wall, "There is still half an hour, let's go for a walk in the yard and come back later. I can eat now."

Walking = digestion = I can eat more later

Bai Tang nodded and agreed, jumping off the sofa and running to the door impatiently.

"Tangtang, I haven't put on my shoes yet..."

Qi Hongyi shouted from behind, "You, the ground is cold, if you catch a cold, drink bitter medicine."

Bai Tang remembered the days when he and the empress dowager had the same illness and drank traditional Chinese medicine in his last life, and now he recalls it. When I woke up, I could still feel the bitter taste in my mouth.

Bai Tang shook his head like a rattle, tears welling in his eyes, "I don't want to drink medicine~"

Qi Hongyi just wanted to scare him, but how could he think that Tangtang would actually cry.

"Okay, we don't drink it." When Qi Hongyi saw Bai Tang's tears, his heart felt sour.

He is such a bastard, how can he scare Tang Tang.

"Well, that's what you said."

Bai Tang obediently asked Qi Hongyi to put on his shoes.

"It's almost dinner, where are you going? Ouch, grandma's careful heart, why are you crying? Did this stinky boy Hongyi bully you again." Grandma Qi came out of the kitchen and asked.

"Grandma, I just got sand in my eyes. I'm going for a walk with Yiyi to digest our food." Bai Tang subconsciously defended Qi Hongyi and panicked to Grandma Qi.

"That's fine, go early and come back early."

Grandma Qi is most happy to see Qi Hongyi and Bai Tang develop their relationship. It's a good thing for the young couple to have a good relationship and marry her grandson-in-law.

"Grandma, let's go."

"Go, let's go."

Qi Hongyi took Bai Tang out of the house, the air outside was fresh and pleasant, and Bai Tang's remaining fear of bitter medicine was suppressed all at once.

The two didn't go very far, they just held hands and pressed the road outside.

While the two were walking, Bai Luo suddenly waved to them from a distance.

"Tangtang-"

"Second brother-" Bai Tang trotted towards Bai Luo.

Qi Hongyi looked at his right hand that was still holding Tangtang a second before, but was empty the next second, gritted his teeth at the approaching Bai Luo, what did this guy do again.

"Second brother, why are you here?"

After the surprise, he was puzzled.

Because there is a suitcase under Poirot's feet.

"Damn, just like you, I was kicked out." Bai Luo shrugged indifferently, "I just thought that woman was not pleasing to the eye, and when I said a few words to her, my grandfather kicked me out, and my eldest brother planned to move out. The family was made a mess by that woman, anyway, I don't want to stay."

"Ah?!"

Bai Luo said a long list, but Bai Tang still couldn't recover.

"Where does the second brother plan to live?" Bai Tang asked.

"Tangtang, I'm so miserable, I'm homeless, you want to take me in." Bai Luo looked at Qi Hongyi's face changed, and his heart was twisted. He also has real estate outside, but he came to respond to Qi Hongyi and called you. Abducted my family Tangtang.

When Bai Tang heard this, he felt that he couldn't let the second brother live on the streets. He looked at Qi Hongyi begging for help, "Yiyi~"

Facing the pleading of the young man, Qi Hongyi was extremely soft-hearted, he touched Bai Tang's soft hair, "There are too many people in the family, so I can't live there, so, I'm still outside. There is a house, if the second brother doesn't dislike it, you can go to my house first, and I'll get you the keys later."

Qi Hongyi bent down beside Bai Tang's ear, and said in a volume that only the two of them could hear. , "Second brother is too familiar with you, others dare not enter your room, second brother dares, if Tangtang's ear pops out, second brother comes in..."

The next words are self-evident, if his ears popped out because the second brother saw him, would he be caught as a monster? You know, he is not the real brother of the second brother Bai.

Bai Tang didn't dare to gamble, he looked at Bai Luo, "Second brother, why don't you go to the house outside Yiyi first."

Bai Luo was stunned, seeing that he was about to live with his younger brother, Qi Hongyi Killed again.

He glared at Qi Hongyi, who was a little smug, and said, "Ah, the second brother lives alone, it's so lonely, and no one talks to me, why don't Tangtang move out and live with the second brother, always live there. It's not good in someone else's house."

Qi Hongyi stepped forward to block Bai Tang, "Are you sure you can protect Tangtang?"

Bai Luo's face changed, "What do you mean, why can't I protect Tangtang... ..."

Qi Hongyi said calmly, "Why did you run out, you know it yourself."

Bai Luo's heart skipped a beat. Indeed, he was not driven out by Grandpa Bai, but he ran out to protect Bai Luo . Tang.

This woman Jiang Yiran is too ambitious, even if she drives Bai Tang out of the house, she still wants to take a share of the family property that Bai Tang should have.

This is also when he overheard Jiang Yiran calling her biological parents, saying that Grandpa Bai and Grandma Bai were going to transfer Bai Tang's shares to her name.

You must know that it is already under Bai Tang's name. Without Bai Tang's consent, others cannot move it, even if it is him and his eldest brother, unless he himself dies, the family can control the property of the deceased relative.

Is it possible to guess that Jiang Yiran wants to attack Bai Tang?

Therefore, in the morning, Bai Luo will find a reason to quarrel with Grandpa Bai, so that Jiang Yiran can no longer be suspicious and can leave home to find Bai Tang.

But obviously he didn't say anything, how did Qi Hongyi know?

Enemies meet, especially jealous

Bai Luo glanced at him and didn't know what puzzle they were playing. Bai Tang, who was full of ignorance, sighed. Even if he was not convinced, it was useless. It turned out that Qi Hongyi's ability was indeed better than him. The eldest brother has to be busy with the company's affairs. He also has his own things to do. He really can't accompany Bai Tang all the time. Only Qi Hongyi can. Even if Qi Hongyi is not there, Bai Tang is absolutely safe in Qi's house. Jiang Yiran's hand It can't reach Qi's house.

Facts are facts, Bai Luo is still unconvinced, even if he agrees to Bai Tang to live in Qi's house, he should add some obstacles to Qi Hongyi, so that after Bai Tang is kicked out of the house, there will be no one behind him to bully his younger brother. .

Bai Luo's stomach made a "gurgling" sound, and he looked at the two innocently.

"I'm so hungry, I came out before breakfast. Tangtang doesn't live with the second brother, at least he can have a meal with the second brother." Bai Luo said.

"Okay~" Bai Tang was about to go out after being pulled by Bai Luo.

Qi Hongyi narrowed his eyes slightly, and looked at the hands of the two of them with a standard smile, "If the second brother doesn't mind, why don't you come to my house for dinner, it's just cooked at home."

Bai Luo smiled, "Then It's better to be respectful than to obey." After

speaking, he wanted to drag Bai Tang to Qi's house.

How could Qi Hongyi do what he wanted, only to see him take a step forward and separate Bai Tang and Bai Luo by arranging Bai Tang's hair and clothes.

"If you go back like this, grandma won't be worried." Qi Hongyi took Bai Tang's hand and said.

Bai Tang nodded, "Okay~"

Bai Luo still wanted to say something, but Qi Hongyi took the lead. "Second brother, you haven't been here for a long time. I will lead the way with Tangtang, and Tangtang is also hungry.

" He actually took Bai Tang first, leaving Bai Luo and a large suitcase behind.

Good you Qi Hongyi, actually destroyed their brotherhood.

But thinking that it was almost twelve o'clock noon, Bai Tang was also hungry. In order not to starve Tang Tang, Bai Luo resigned himself to pulling up the box and following Qi Hongyi.

When Bai Luo arrived at Qi's house, he was welcomed by Grandma Qi and Mother Qi.

"Xiao Luo hasn't been here for a long time." Grandma Qi said with a smile, "I'm here to see Tangtang. Tangtang is staying at home well, so don't worry."

Grandma Qi was afraid that Bai Luo would come and take Bai Tang away. Yes, after all, the other party is Tangtang's second brother, and they have no reason to refuse if they want to take the younger brother with them.

Bai Luo politely greeted Grandma Qi and Mama Qi, and after a few words of greetings, the meal started.

At the dinner table, as soon as Bai Luo saw the table full of vegetarian food, he immediately found a reason to criticize Qi Hongyi.

He didn't give Tang Tang any meat. Isn't this abusive to Tang Tang?

"It's a pity that Tang Tang's favorite salt-baked prawns doesn't exist." Bai Luo regretted.

Salt-baked prawns are the original owner's favorite, not Bai Tang's favorite. Squirrels love nuts.

"Second brother, I have changed my taste recently. I like to be vegetarian. The nuts are delicious and nutritious and healthy." Bai Tang explained aloud that Qi Hongyi did not want to take the blame.

Bai Luo had a meal. It was really a big mistake for his younger brother to stay. He stayed and stayed as an enemy. For whom did he break his heart.

After a meal, Bai Luo not only did not find a topic to attack Qi Hongyi, but also watched his younger brother and Qi Hongyi spread dog food, and suddenly felt that the food cooked by Qi's mother was not delicious, and it was quite difficult to swallow.

After the meal, Bai Luo suggested, "Tang Tang is about to do an internship soon, why don't you go to the company to help the big brother."

Now that Jiang Yiran is in Bai's company, she obviously wants to take Bai Tang's place, but Bai Luo doesn't want that woman to succeed.

Qi Hongyi frowned slightly, "Don't bother eldest brother, Tangtang will come to Qi's as my assistant, and it's convenient to go to and from work."

Qi Hongyi knew Bai Luo's plan, but the attitude of the second elder of the Bai family was that he was afraid that Bai Tang would also go to the Bai's. Jiang Yiran's subordinates do things, rather than making things difficult, it is better to come to Qi's, anyway, it is just for an internship certificate, it is better to keep Tangtang under his eyes.

"Tangtang, what do you say?" Bai Luo still wanted to hear Bai Tang's opinion.

"I'll go to Qi's." Bai Tang glanced at Qi Hongyi and met his doting eyes.

"I don't want to see that woman."

Bai Luo was taken aback. He also thought of what Qi Hongyi thought of just now. Previously, he only thought that Jiang Yiran could not take away what Bai Tang should have, but he forgot that Jiang Yiran has taken over now. The family left Bai Tang in Qi's department. Now that Bai Tang has passed away, isn't it the woman's subordinate? !

"That's all right, Tangtang will ask you to take care of it." Bai Luo said to Qi Hongyi as he had to bow his head under the eaves.

"Second brother, don't worry." Qi Hongyi smiled.

Qi's family has been handed over to Qi's father for management. Now Qi Hongyi has nothing to do, just concentrate on cultivating feelings with Bai Tang.

So when Bai Tang asked when he would go for an internship, Qi Hongyi did not bring Bai Tang back to the company, but instead took him to the game.

"My job is to find bugs in the game, so Tangtang can accompany me to find bugs."

In this way, under the name of finding game bugs, Qi Hongyi took Bai Tang around the game to see the scenery and enjoy the game life.

They went to the virgin forest to collect herbs, went to the top of the mountain to watch the sunrise, built a boat to sail in the sea, and watched seagulls fly.

A holographic online game is an immersive game experience. Bai Tang experienced things he had never experienced before in the game, and did all those dangerous behaviors over and over again.

Because it was in the game, Qi Hongyi also used his power to reduce the pain by 50% when Bai Tang played dangerous actions, so he would not feel pain even in the event of an accident.

With Qi Hongyi protecting him, and two systems following him, Bai Tang was called a madman in the game, climbing trees and rolling grass, and there was nothing he dared to do.

Looking at Qi Hongyi, his heart skipped a beat, and he followed closely.

Jiang Yiran's work in the Bai family was not smooth. Although he had the support of the second elder of the Bai family, the second elder of the Bai family had long since quit the management of the company. Now the boss of the Bai family is the elder Bai. The woman who drove her brother away was kind.

Since Jiang Yiran was airborne, she was a fresh graduate, and she was their immediate boss. She was inexperienced and incompetent, and the people under her were not convinced. Jiang Yiran scolded people like a shrew regardless of her image. The old employee took the opportunity to file a complaint, because Jiang Yiran's behavior smeared the company's image. In the face of the second elder of the Bai family, now she can't touch the real power of the company at all, and she just has a good reputation.

With nothing to do, she remembered the Legend of Jianghu Quanxia, ​​which had not been online for a long time, so she entered the game warehouse to log in to the game.

Things on the rivers and lakes are ever-changing, Jiang Yiran has not logged in for a long time, and has been squeezed out of the top ten rankings of the rivers and lakes.

She looked at the weapon spectrum, and most of the top ten were old faces. Hong Qingge was still the first, but Yizhi Haitang was ranked fifth, which made Jiang Yiran feel very uncomfortable.

During this period of time, the three brothers of the Bai family moved out one after another, and even mother Bai would not give a good face when she saw her. Grandpa Bai and Grandma Bai would sigh from time to time when they looked at the less popular home.

The family used to be so lively, but now that the juniors have all left, the family has suddenly become deserted.

Jiang Yiran knew that, despite the fact that the second elder of the Bai family liked her so much, if she really met their three grandchildren, she would be nothing.

She stood on the street where people came and went, and two acquaintances walked towards her.

"Yiran leisurely?"

"Qingshan does not change, Xiaofeidao, long time no see." Jiang Yiran greeted him friendly.

Xiao Feidao showed disgust on his face, "Don't, I don't want to see you at all." Qingshan Buchang and Xiao Feidao already knew what Jiang Yiran had done in reality, and they were both ashamed of her for her actions.

"Why do you..."

"Jiang, no, we can't stand up to Miss Bai. By the way, you have been in the Bai family for so long, so you should have changed your surname." Xiao Feidao likes Bai Tang, the little brother, For Jiang Yiran, the mouth is also very rude.

"Keep your mouth clean." Jiang Yiran said sternly.

"Why, you won't be afraid of being told if you do it. It's a pity, no matter how much you do, Qing Ge doesn't like you either. He has already married the little doctor in the game, and it won't be long before they go on a trip to get married. "

Talking nonsense to this kind of person will simply lower your own style." Qing Shan, who had been silent for a while, ended the chatter between Xiao Feidao and Jiang Yiran.

Xiao Feidao glanced at her contemptuously, "You're right, let's find a little doctor to do the task." After the

two left, Jiang Yiran opened Hong Qingge's information panel, and his partner really wrote the name of a begonia. .

She is not convinced, what is good about Bai Tang, the young master who is ready to open his mouth and stretch out his hand, and a playboy who is ignorant and incompetent, if it wasn't for his good birth and good family background, this kind of social scoundrel would have been eliminated long ago. .

Bai Tang and Qi Hongyi were free in the game, and Qi Hongyi managed to coax Bai Tang back to the lively town, finally away from the danger of the wild.

"I want to eat candied gourd~" Bai Tang said, pointing to the ice candied gourd not far away.

"Okay, I'll go buy it, wait for me obediently, and don't run around." Qi Hongyi touched Bai Tang's head and instructed.

"Yeah, Yiyi is the best." Bai Tang was tired from running and sat at the Chaos booth waiting for Qi Hongyi to sell candied haws.

When the so-called enemies meet, they are particularly jealous.

Jiang Yiran saw Bai Tang sitting leisurely on the bench. After Qi Hongyi walked away, she pulled out her bow and arrow and aimed at Bai Tang.

Although death in the game is to return to the novice village, but the real pain of 75% is painful enough.

The little squirrel's ears are so sensitive, when the arrow feather came, Bai Tang's ear moved, turned over, rolled over the square table, and the arrow feather was inserted into the pillar of Chaos booth.

"Ah - there are robbers."

"Where, where..."

Jiang Yiran's actions in the downtown caused panic among the NPCs.

Seeing that one arrow was missed, Jiang Yiran fired the second arrow, the third arrow...

Bai Tang avoided one by one with his agile skills, and even found the source of the arrow feathers in the chaotic crowd.

He pulled out the arrow feather that shot into the pillar next to it and threw it back towards Jiang Yiran's position.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

513K 16.8K 156
Genre: Space, Doting, Farming, Time travel, Healing Synopsis: Xu Linyue from the 21st century crossing over with the heavenly space soul penetration...
1.3M 90.2K 23
#Book-2 in Lost Royalty series (But can be read standalone ) Ekaksh Singh Ranawat The callous heartless , sole heir of Ranawat empire, which is spr...
1.9M 96.6K 38
Presenting the story of ISHIKA MEHRA Whose innocence made the king bow down to her AND ABHIRAJ SINGH RATHORE Whose presence is enough to make the per...
24.3K 1.7K 28
In their previous life, taehyung had been overweight. His face was covered in acne. Yet jungkook still forcefully ate him up. Exactly how much did h...