Dismantle that pair of offici...

By lolovemyself

Introduction This is a silly white sweet male lead but took the heroine's script Bai Tang binds a "vicious" s... More

1.1 Campus
Campus 2
Campus 3
Campus 4
Campus 5
Campus 6
Campus 7
Campus 8
Campus 9
Campus 10
Campus 11
Campus 12
Campus 13
Campus 14
Campus 15
Campus 16
Campus 17
Campus 18
Campus 19
Campus 20
Campus 21
Campus 22
Campus 23
Campus 24
Campus 25
Campus 26
Campus 27
Campus 28
Campus 29
End of Campus Arc
Ancient 1
Ancient 2
Ancient 3
Ancient 4
Ancient 5
Ancient 6
Ancient 7
Ancient 8
Ancient 9
Ancient 10
Ancient 11
Ancient 12
Ancient 13
Ancient 14
Ancient 15
Ancient 16
Ancient 17
Ancient 18
Ancient 19
Ancient 20
Ancient 21
Ancient 22
Ancient 23
Ancient 24
Ancient 25
Ancient 26
Ancient 27
Ancient 28
Ancient 29
Ancient 30
Ancient 31
End of Ancient Arc
Doomsday 1
Doomsday 2
Doomsday 3
Doomsday 4
Doomsday 5
Doomsday 6
Doomsday 7
Doomsday 8
Doomsday 9
Doomsday 10
Doomsday 11
Doomsday 12-13
Doomsday 14-16
Doomsday 17-19
End of Doomsday Arc
Western Fantasy 1-3
Western Fantasy 4-6
Western Fantasy 7-9
End of Western Fantasy Arc
Entertainment 1
Entertainment 2
Entertainment 3
Entertainment 4
Entertainment 5
Entertainment 6
Entertainment 7
Entertainment 8
Entertainment 9
Entertainment 10
Entertainment 11
Entertainment 12
Entertainment 13
Entertainment 14
Entertainment 15
End of Entertainment Arc
Sentinel Gong and Little Guide Shou 1
Sentinel Gong and Little Guide Shou 2
Sentinel Gong and Little Guide Shou 3
Sentinel Gong and Little Guide Shou 4
Sentinel Gong and Little Guide Shou 5
Sentinel Gong and Little Guide Shou 6
Sentinel Gong and Little Guide Shou 7
Sentinel Gong and Little Guide Shou 8
End of Sentinel Gong and Little Guide Shou Arc
The Wolf Game 1
The Wolf Game 2
The Wolf Game 3
The Wolf Game 4
The Wolf Game 5
The Wolf Game 6
The Wolf Game 7
The Wolf Game 8
The Wolf Game 9
The Wolf Game 10
The Wolf Game 11
The Wolf Game 12
End of The Wolf Game Arc
Mermaid 1-3
Mermaid 4-6
Mermaid 7-9
Mermaid 10-12
Mermaid 13-14
End of Mermaid Arc
Orc World 1-2
Orc World 3-4
Orc World 5-6
Orc World 7-8-9
Orc World 10-11-12
Orc World 13-14-15
End of Orc World
Ancient2 1-3
Ancient2 4-6
Ancient2 7-9
Ancient2 10-12
Ancient2 13-15
End of Ancient2
Online Game 1-3
Online Game 7-9
Online Game 10-12
Online Game 13-15
End of Online Game Arc

Online Game 4-6

1.6K 61 4
By lolovemyself

    Bai Luoyin's duel with Qi Hongyi became famous in the game. Everywhere he went, he was noticed and looked at him a few times, and Bai Tang, who was walking side by side with him, was even more eye-catching.

    Bai Tang's face is outstanding, even if she has modified her appearance in the game, she still can't hide her moist and clear eyes, which are very beautiful, giving people a kind of "I'm very simple and easy to deceive, come and lie to me" a feeling of.

    Coupled with Bai Luo, who has just become famous, this combination is very strange. After all, Bai Tang is also a well-known person. Before, he ran after the first in the weapon chart, and he was the fifth in the weapon chart, which is Jiang Yiran, whose alias is Yiran Youyou. Everyone is still a little impressed by his shameless sticking to it. .

    So, now the two losers are walking together? Hong Jinge's subordinates and suitors.

    The Bai family's genes are good, and the three children are not ugly. Bai Luo is accustomed to the attention of others, while Bai Tang has experienced several worlds. Except for the male protagonist's explicit gaze, others don't care.

    They left town and headed west to the woods.

    The two of them just left on the front foot, and Hong Ge on the back heel, and asked passers-by where they were going.

    The players were amazed and amazed. They had never seen Hong Yange ask someone to ask him why he was so anxious now.

    Maybe there's something else in there. Players who are interested in watching the play point to the direction that Bai Tang and the two left.

    After Qi Hongyi thanked him, he chased in the direction Bai Tang was walking.

    Bai Tang and Bai Luo came to the woods. Bai Tang is from the Medicine Immortal Valley. The weapons are all poisonous, and the poison must be made by himself. With the intuition of the little squirrel, there are many unknown herbs that can distinguish poisonous from non-toxic. , while the more precious herbs are often grown in the territory of difficult beasts, and the beasts will attack when they sense that their territory has intruded into outsiders.

    "It's a small matter, it's up to the second brother." Bai Luo was full of confidence. He couldn't beat Qi Hongyi, and he couldn't deal with a beast.

    "Second brother, come on~" Bai Tang showed a sweet smile.

    awsl~ Bai Luo is intoxicated in his younger brother's dimple, why is his younger brother so cute.

    In order to show his heroic appearance in front of Bai Tang, Bai Luo held the red tassel warehouse in his hand, and rushed towards the beast that was snorting.

    Every NPC and everything in the game has its own design. Naturally, beasts are not so easy to deal with. For a time, the two sides were inseparable.

    Bai Tang took out the pine nuts from the space of the small bag, and sat while peeling and eating the pine nuts, cheering Bai Luo up from time to time.

    As soon as he heard the encouragement from his younger brother, the second brother Bai was so beautiful in his heart. Can he lose face in front of his younger brother? No. Can you disappoint your brother if you lose, definitely not.

    Bai Luo was in a hurry, and when the beast turned around, a wooden warehouse stabbed it in the ass. The beast was also provoked, but it also allowed Bai Luo to find a good time to solve it.

    "Tangtang, what do you think this is?" Bai Luo picked up the herbs Bai Tang wanted and swayed in mid-air.

    "Second brother is great~" Bai Tang said after eating a pine nut, clapping her hands.

    "Tang Tang be careful behind—" Bai Luo suddenly dilated his pupils.

    Bai Tang didn't know why, turned his head to look behind, a beast jumped out of nowhere, and suddenly threw Bai Tang to the ground.

    The back hit the ground, and there were many fine pebbles on the ground. Bai Tang only felt pain in the back, and the deafening roar of the beast came from above.

    The beast Zhang Kai had a big mouth, and the stinking mucus dripped from his mouth and fell to Bai Tang's ear.

    Bai Tang turned her head away in disgust, her hands were pinned down by the beast, unable to move, and she couldn't break free for a while.

    Seeing the beast move its mouth towards Bai Tang's delicate neck, Bai Tang was about to cry because of the stench, and at the same time, the fear of facing a large beast as a small animal also emerged from his heart.

    "Woooo~ Second brother, Adai..." Bai Tang closed her eyes and waited to die.

    The next second, the beast suddenly froze, as if it was being controlled by something.

    Under the sun, I saw a few almost transparent thin wires wrapped around the beast, preventing the beast from moving.

    The thin line was sharp, the beast was strangled, and the throat made a "ho ho ho" sound.

    Qi Hongyi wrapped the silk thread around the trunk a few times, and quickly came to Bai Tang's side to pull the person away.

    "Ah~"

    Bai Tang was very panicked by the weightlessness of his body, he hugged the person in front of him reflexively, and let Qi Hongyi fly him in mid-air.

    Tangmen's exclusive hidden weapon is the thunderbolt, a kind of bead that can explode.

    Just as the beast broke free from the thin wire, the thunderbolt beads that were tied to the wire and wrapped around the beast exploded. "Bang, bang, bang -" sounded several times in a row, and the beast's body was blown away.

    "It's alright, it's alright..." The man didn't know whether he was comforting the boy or himself.

    Qi Hongyi was frightened after holding the panic-stricken Bai Tang for a while. No one knew the fear in his heart when he saw Bai Tang under the beast's mouth.

    In the game, if you die, you will be revived at a lower level, but the pain is 70% of reality. The boy is most afraid of pain. He can't imagine Bai Tang suffering the pain of being bitten to death by a beast.

    "Tangtang, Tangtang, are you alright?" In order to deal with the wild beast, Bai Luo kept a distance away from reaching Bai Tang, so that when Bai Tang was knocked down by the second beast, he could not rush to Bai Tang's side to save him. he.

    "Uuuuu~ Second brother, I'm afraid..."

    Bai Tang threw himself into Bai Luo's arms, and Bai Luo patted Bai Tang's back distressedly to comfort him, "Don't be afraid, it's because second brother is not good, second brother didn't protect Tang well. Tang..."

    Qi Hongyi looked at his suddenly empty arms and felt very uncomfortable.

    Before, the teenager was still very attached to him, but in one day, did the distance between them widen?

    Bai Luo naturally saw Qi Hongyi's lost expression. While he felt sorry for Bai Tang, he couldn't help but feel a little proud. Tang Tang is the baby of the whole family. You don't like Tang Tang, and we dote on it.

    "Thank you just now." Bai Luo's tone was not very good, but he would still do what he should do, such as thanking him. He took out a martial arts manual that he bought at a high price as a gift.

    Of course Qi Hongyi wouldn't accept it, not to mention that he didn't lack materials and cheats in the game, wouldn't it be a split if he accepted it.

    "Tangtang is my fiance, this is what I should do." Qi Hongyi resorted to shameless tactics in order to recover Bai Tang.

    Sure enough, Bai Luo froze for a second, "Tang Tang has broken off your engagement with you, don't talk nonsense."

    He firmly guarded Bai Tang behind him, staring at Qi Hongyi vigilantly.

    I don't know who said that if you want to chase your wife, you have to be thick-skinned. Although Qi Hongyi didn't know the truth, he didn't want to let Tangtang out in the bottom of his heart. When he thought of the picture of the boy in someone else's arms in the future, he wanted to kill someone with anger.

    "Breaking off the marriage requires the witness of the two parents. I was fascinated before. I'm sorry, Tangtang, I'm a bastard. Can you forgive me?"

    Bai Luo: "!!!" With Tangtang's infatuation with this bastard, as long as Qi Hongyi is soft-hearted, won't Tangtang be soft-hearted.

    Bai Luo looked at Bai Tang's face, and sure enough, the latter showed hesitation.

    "Qiu'er, Xiao A, should I forgive the male protagonist?" Bai Tang asked the two systems in her mind. To be honest, every time she was in danger, the male protagonist would always show up on time, which was enough to prove the other party's heart. It is with him, and this time the heroine was not seen to follow. It can be seen that even the heroine has left behind. It cannot be ruled out that he is a little happy.

    Qiu'er: "Hold on, we can win, this is the beginning, the male protagonist also took the initiative to break off the marriage."

    Xiao A also helped, "Host please calm down, it will not be cherished if it is too easy to get, let's see the situation first. ."

    Bai Tang stabilized his mind and did not look at Qi Hongyi, "Second brother, I'm tired and want to sleep, I want to go offline." He pulled Bai Luo around and left.

    Qi Hongyi didn't catch up, but just watched the backs of Bai Tang and the two who were walking away. After they were far away, he sighed and saw two white vials at the position where Bai Tang had stood.

    He opened the lid of the vial, and there was a scent of medicine inside, which was medicine for healing.

    Qi Hongyi looked at the direction Bai Tang was leaving, and a smile appeared on his lips.

    "靑ge, you are here." The person here

    is Jiang Yiran, who has recently formed a team to do a series of tasks.

    "Boss, what are you doing here alone in the grove? This is not a place to do tasks." "Boss, what are you looking at?"

    "Ge, are you injured?" Jiang Yiran looked at Qi Hongyi's hand The pill bottle exclaimed.

    "I'm fine." Qi Hongyi's conditioned reflex retracted his hand, not letting Jiang Yiran touch the bottle.

    Jiang Yiran withdrew his hand a little embarrassedly, but the other two didn't realize it. Anyway, the boss never liked others to touch him, so his action of withdrawing his hand was normal for the two of them.

    "I have something to go offline first. I'll start the mission again when everyone is ready ."

    "Go, let's go, goodbye, boss."

    "Good night, 靑ge."

Calling 靑ge, Qi Hongyi went offline without giving her a single glance.

    Because of Qi Hongyi's attitude towards Jiang Yiran, the two of them looked at her one more time.

    The first thing Qi Hongyi did after he went offline was to find Grandma Qi. At this time, Grandma Qi was sighing and staring at a table of desserts.

    "Grandma." Qi Hongyi walked to Grandma Qi's side.

    "Alas~" Grandma Qi sighed, "No one ate my dessert table."

    Grandma Qi expressed her dissatisfaction with Qi Hongyi in her own way. She made a lot of sweet desserts every day, forcing the family Eating, Qi's family is miserable, and they have nothing to do with Qi's grandmother.

    "Grandma." Qi Hongyi was a little funny, "I want to ask you something..."

   In the Bai family.

    Bai Tang climbed out of the game warehouse and listened to the analysis of the male protagonist by the two systems.

    In fact, Qiu'er didn't want to separate Bai Tang and the male protagonist on purpose, and he couldn't separate them from the two who have traveled through so many worlds together, but he was just a little unhappy in his heart. Although he was abused as a male supporting character, he It's just very unpleasant, forget the abuse, why can the male protagonist dislike its family Tangtang, hum~

    Xiao A sees great luck in the male protagonist, what does it feel like to have a big luck walking around in front of you , it is not traditional to not take two bites, but after all, Bai Tang is its host, and it still hopes that this luck belongs to its host, so it must make the male protagonist like the host, and then willingly give the host luck!

    The Little Physician Is the Real Big Brother

    Bai Luo and Bai Tang had been playing in the game for a few days, and suddenly received a notice from the school that they had to return to school early. He whimpered in pain, "No—"

    But it was useless. Those who should go back to school have to go back. Now Bai Tang is the only one left to play the game online. No, there are two systems. They use their own systems to follow Bai Tang into the game.

    Online dating has become very common in this era, and because of the rules of holographic online games, the information will be recorded, and it is quite difficult to deceive people.

    Bai Tang didn't revolve around Hong Qingge anymore, he looked good, Bai Luo was not online, and there was no flower guardian around Bai Tang, and many people wanted to hook up with him.

    No, Bai Tang rejected another person.

    "I'm sorry, I don't have the will to find love." Bai Tang said politely to the visitor.

    "Hello, our team is short of a doctor. Would you like to join our team to do the mission?"

    Bai Tang received a private chat from a man named Xiao Feidao.

    Bai Tang thought, he has nothing to do anyway, it is rare to have a holographic online game to experience the feeling of being a hero, so he agreed.

    When he went to the meeting place, he found that there were Qi Hongyi and Jiang Yiran here.

    Jiang Yiran's eyes widened, and she stepped forward to block Qi Hongyi, "Qingge rejected you last time, are you still coming?"

    Bai Tang gave her a contemptuous look, "I didn't come to you."

    He stretched out his hand to the little flying knife standing beside him, "Hello, I'm a begonia, what are we going to do?" The

    young man was cute, he smiled at the little flying knife, his eyes were crescent-shaped, very It's good-looking, and it hit the boy's heart of Xiaofei Dao at once.

    "Let me introduce you to our team members first. This is our boss, Hong Qingge, this is Yiran Youyou, and this is Qingshan Buchang."

    "Hello, I'm a Begonia." Bai Tang didn't even look at the male and female protagonists, just smiled and said hello to Qing Shan.

    "Hello, hello." Qingshan said hurriedly, and then said to Qi Hongyi, "Boss, where did you meet the cutie."

    Qi Hongyi looked at Bai Tang and looked at himself, so nervous that his palms sweated, "A friend, just happened to be It's from the Medical Immortal Valley school."

    Bai Tang originally wanted to turn around and leave, but Qiu'er and Xiao A both persuaded him, "It's not a cheap heroine to leave now, no, if you can't leave, you will leave a disgusting heroine. Bai Tang glanced at Jiang Yiran quietly ,

    and found that there was a trace of discomfort in the other party's eyes, and suddenly felt that Qiu'er told Xiao A that it was reasonable, but he did not refuse to join Qi Hongyi's team.

    Seeing that Bai Tang didn't leave, Qi Hongyi felt that he was still a little hopeful.

    When everyone went to the town to buy medicines and other necessities, Qi Hongyi quietly looked at Bai Tang who was sitting on the side, took out the candied chestnuts he bought at the stall he passed by and handed it to him.

    "Tangtang, are you hungry? When Xiaofeidao and the others buy something, we'll go eat."

   The male protagonist's love for Tangtang has penetrated deep into his soul. Even if he has no memory, as long as he meets him, the love in the depths of his soul will be sealed in dust. will open.

    Bai Tang saw the nervousness on Qi Hongyi's face and Jiang Yiran's fleeting jealousy.

    He took it generously, "Thank you."

    Qi Hongyi was overjoyed and took the opportunity to pull in the distance and peel the chestnut shells for the boy.

    "Sweet, delicious~" Bai Tang gave Qi Hongyi a big smile without hesitation, and the latter was instantly delighted and continued to work hard to peel the chestnuts for Bai Tang.

    Xiao Feidao and Qingshan went shopping without changing. Jiang Yiran followed Qi Hongyi. She wanted to watch Bai Tang not give him a chance to pester Qi Hongyi, but now the latter posted it herself, she couldn't find a reason to speak, After eating a mouthful of dog food, I felt uncomfortable.

    Bai Tang and Qi Hongyi have come through so many ups and downs in the world, and their feelings for him are not too deep. It's just that he broke off the marriage as soon as this world came over. For himself, the anger in his heart has almost disappeared, and he is not so repulsive to Qi Hongyi's approach, which makes Qi Hongyi overjoyed.

    "There is rock candied gourd in front of you, do you want Tangtang to eat it?" Qi Hongyi looked like a boy with loose money. As long as Bai Tang saw it twice, he would buy it without hesitation.   

   Looking at Jiang Yiran , who was following behind with a constipated face, Bai Tang was in a good mood, "I want rock candy strawberries~"

    "Okay."

There are many tastes of food that are usually unaffordable because of the high price. Therefore, this game also has many leisure parties, specializing in watching the scenery, cooking food, and highly free play.

    "Eating too many snacks is not good for your health. It's better to eat less of a begonia. I'll have a mission later. I'm afraid I won't be able to run when I'm full."

    Jiang Yiran wiped black and white in front of Qi Hongyi without a trace. Saying that his poor skills will be a drag on the team.

    Unexpectedly, Qi Hongyi didn't care at all, "The task later is to be in the cave, Tangtang will follow me closely."

    "Okay~"

    Bai Tang agreed, making Jiang Yiran gritted her teeth angrily.

    Xiao Feidao and Qingshan returned quickly without changing. After the group went to the inn to have a full meal, they set off for the mission location - Bingyan Cave.

    Bingyan Cave, the outside is as hot as a flame, but the inside is as cold as a glacier. This is the origin of Bingyan Cave.

    Bai Tang followed the team into the cave. As soon as they stepped into the cave, the scorching skin outside cooled down. In just a few seconds, their bodies began to shiver.

    Xiao Feidao and the others hurriedly took out the cold clothes they had bought before. Bai Tang was also shaking with cold teeth. Suddenly, he felt warm behind him, and Qi Hongyi hugged him from behind with the clothes.

    "Tang Tang quickly put it on." Qi Hongyi hugged the boy in his arms.

    "Hmm~" It's been a long time since Bai Tang was so close to his old gong, and Bai Tang was a little dazed for a while.

    When Qi Hongyi let go of Bai Tang, Bai Tang felt a little lost.

    "There is an ice bed in front of me. I heard that it is the place where Grandma Bingyan practiced the exercises. The mission this time is to defeat her and rescue the innocent people who were caught and locked in the depths of the cave by her."

    Xiao Feidao introduced this time . "Xiao Tangtang should pay attention, you have low force, hide behind us, and you will poison your grandma if you see

    the right time." "Hmm, I see." Bai Tang said.

    "Yiran's archery is good, let's go to attract attention, you are responsible for the sneak attack on the side."

    "Okay, look at me." Jiang Yiran proudly said.

    The division of labor is very clear. They solved the little shrimp in front of them and found their grandma very smoothly. Grandma was very surprised by their arrival. After saying a few scenes according to the program settings, the double convenience started.

    As the most distant Tang Sect, Qi Yange controlled the thin line to drag his grandma in a hurry, and Xiao Feidao and Qing Shan Buchang stepped forward to fight with his grandma.

    Jiang Yiran noticed that Bai Tang was hiding behind a big rock and stared attentively at every move in front of him.

    Her arrows were placed on the bow, one arrow and two arrows, and they shot out.

    Grandma was restrained by Qi Hongyi, and Jiang Yiran attacked, so she couldn't concentrate.

    Bai Tang saw the opportunity, and when grandma's movements slowed down, he rushed forward and sprinkled poisonous powder.

    Jiang Yiran looked at Bai Tang's figure, and suddenly felt an urge. If her arrow shot crooked a little bit, Bai Tang would no longer be able to follow the team.

    Once an evil idea arises, it takes root in the mind and grows rapidly.

    As long as Bai Tang is not around, Song Ge's attention will return to her teammates, and she will have a chance...

    Jiang Yiran took the arrow, drew the bow, and aimed, not aiming at the enemy, but at his teammates.

    After locking Bai Tang's figure, her right hand loosened, and arrow feathers rushed out.

    "Tangtang—"

    Bai Tang could hear the voice, but couldn't keep up.

    Qi Hongyi threw a thunderbolt, which collided with the arrow feather in mid-air and exploded in front of Bai Tang.

    "Boom--" The

    cave can't withstand blasting, otherwise such a task would not be difficult.

    After the thunderbolt exploded, a corner of the cave collapsed.

    The few people in the battle were startled and distracted. Grandma Bingyan found an opportunity to shoot Xiaofeidao and Qingshan Bukai out, and the target immediately moved to Bai Tang, who was closest to her.

    The Valley of Medicine Immortals is basically a waste of battle. In addition to the low temperature in the cave, people's actions are not as flexible as usual. Bai Tang couldn't hide, and could only watch his grandmother's hand stretched out to him and left on the long nails.

    "Tangtang..."

    Qi Hongyi flicked aside with Bai Tang in his arms, but he himself suffered the fatal blow from Grandma Bingyan, and a mouthful of blood spit out from his mouth and sprayed onto Bai Tang's face.

    "How are you?" Bai Tang panicked for no reason, he completely forgot that this was in the game.

    He wiped Qi Hongyi's blood in a panic, "Don't die~"

    "Tangtang, are you worried about me?"

    Qi Hongyi smiled, Tangtang still had feelings for him, "It's my fault, it's my bastard. , In fact, I like you..."

    "I know, don't talk, I'll treat you." The green light flashed from Bai Tang's hand, and Bai Tang used the healing power.

    "Tang Tang, this is a game, and the male protagonist can't die in reality." Qiu'er covered her face and looked at Bai Tang who panicked when she encountered the danger of the male protagonist.

    Facts have proved that the healing ability is easy to use no matter which world or plane it is.

    Qi Hongyi suddenly felt a lot more relaxed.

    It's easy here, but Jiang Yiran is not easy.

    Qi Hongyi and Bai Tang left Grandma Bingyan's attack range, and she aimed at the heroine.

    Jiang Yiran's game skills are good, and his positioning is okay, but he has tried dozens of tricks with his grandma.

    After Xiao Feidao and Qing Shan got up, they hurriedly joined the battle and shouted to Qi Hongyi, "Boss, Grandma Bingyan is furious, come quickly, we can't stand it anymore."

    No one has been able to complete this task yet, it is Because there are too many restrictions and cannot be blasted, Grandma Bingyan will be stronger when she is strong, and she will always be a little more powerful than the person with the highest combat power in the team.

    Bai Tang is distressed by his old attack, and he has to be the highest output even if he is injured.

    He allowed plant seeds buried under the cave to sprout, and barbed vines bound the enemy, first with his hands, then with his feet.

    Grandma Bingyan fell to the ground with a "smack".

    Bai Tang manipulated the rattan to make up for Bingyan's grandma, and the rattan inserted into her heart, the biggest boss died, completely dead.

    Prepare to use the stunt little flying knife to change with Qingshan:! ! !

    Looking at Bai Tang's expression, he is full of admiration: No wonder the big guy has to bring the little doctor. It turns out that the little doctor is the real big guy!

Entering the room

    Bai Tang's hand can be described as beautiful, even Jiang Yiran, who considers himself a game expert, can't fault it, he is neat and saves the team. However, does the Medicine Immortal Valley still have the skills to make plants grow quickly?

    But it's hard to say that this game is not a conventional ancient martial arts holographic online game, and it also has some magical colors mixed in it, but it is very rare. Only those who have adventures can get special skills, which is probably what Bai Tang got. special skills, good luck.

    What Jiang Yiran can think of, Xiao Feidao and Qingshan can naturally think of it, they both regard Bai Tang's ability as a special skill in the game, that's fine, and Bai Tang doesn't need to explain it again.     Bai Tang helped Qi Hongyi to sit down, with a tone of tenderness that Qi Hongyi

    had never felt before, "How are you, how are you?"

Qi Hongyi touched Bai Tang's cold hand and put him in his arms, "I have no problem, will Tang Tang be very cold, let's go out first." The latter sentence was for others.

    Xiaofei Dao and the others are of course willing. The mission is completed. Their names have already appeared on the rivers and lakes. Why don't you go out and wait to die in the Bingyan Cave? You know, if you die in the game, you will return to the novice village, and everything will be restarted. At the beginning, I worked so hard to train my skills, and I was cold to death. How embarrassing to say it out.

    Qingshan did not change and went to the back of the cave to release the innocent people who were caught by Bingyan's grandma.

    Back in town, back in moderate temperatures, they felt alive.

    This kind of perverted task is enough to take it once, and they don't want to take it again.

    Also returning to a safe area, Xiaofei Dao and the others began to recall what went wrong with their tactics.

    It seems that there is a problem with Yiran Youyou.

    "Yiran, your archery has always been accurate, but this time you almost killed your teammate." Xiaofei Dao clarified the problem and said to Jiang Yiran.

    Jiang Yiran's heart tightened and she said, "I didn't expect Grandma Bingyan to move so fast."

    She looked at Qi Hongyi, but the latter circled around Bai Tang.

    "I know that there is a good hot spring in a place. When Tangtang is free, I will take you to take a dip."

    Qi Hongyi was not talking about the hot spring in the game, but in reality. Confession, dating, marriage, Qi Hongyi said that he wanted to follow the process.

    Bai Tang remembered some pictures that were not suitable for children, and Bai Nen's cheeks were smeared with blush, which was very delicious.

    "Cough cough..." Qing Shan coughed a few times without changing, recalling Xiao Feidao's sanity.

    "Well, we're very late, we have to get up early tomorrow, so we'll go offline first." Qing Shan pulled the little flying knife off the assembly line quickly.

    "I was in the cave just now, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to aim at you." Jiang Yiran said to Bai Tang.

    "Oh."

    Oh what is the answer, Bai Tang's answer is very cold, as if she is in his eyes at all.

    Jiang Yiran turned his attention to Qi Hongyi again, "靑ge..."

    Jiang Yiran has always been strong towards others, and only in front of Qi Hongyi will she show her young daughter's demeanor.

    But speaking of this incident, Qi Hongyi remembered a thrilling arrow. He thought about the scene at that time. Grandma Bingyan's actions had slowed down a lot. It was impossible for Jiang Yiran to miss the target. Qi Hongyi doesn't believe she would make such a mistake.

    As a group president, Qi Hongyi always needs to think in all aspects. He gave Jiang Yiran a deep look, "I hope there will be no next time."

    This was a chance for Jiang Yiran. After speaking, he pulled Bai Tang down. line up.

    Jiang Yiran angrily hammered the table, her eyes full of unwillingness. Bai Tang joined the team on the first day, why did everyone protect him.

    What she looks down on the most is the kind of person who has no ability and no skills and relies on the back door. Obviously, in her opinion, Bai Tang is like this. She used to stick to it shamelessly, and then disappeared for a few days. I don't know if she got it What a coincidence, and now it has appeared again.

    Bai Tang, who was already offline and being talked about, came out of the game room and sneezed several times.

    "Ah... sneeze..." Bai Tang rubbed her nose, "Who is thinking about me~"

    "Needless to say, it must be the male lead." As a luck system, Xiao A pays attention to the one with the best luck People have become his instinct. Although the host's luck is good, the male protagonist is the biggest winner in life, so he always pays attention to the male protagonist's dynamics.

    After Qi Hongyi went offline, he immediately went to book a hot spring hotel, and even booked a place.

    "Tangtang, I have your phone." Bai's mother rang in Bai Tang's room.

    "Okay, thank you mom." Bai Tang replied, muttering as she went downstairs. It was already eleven o'clock at night, so I asked him why he didn't call him, but instead called home.

    "Impossible, Tangtang will never go out with you, I'm not allowed!"

    Halfway down the stairs, Bai Tang heard Bai Luo shouting super loudly with the microphone.

    "Second brother, who are you talking to?" The

    boy was wearing pajamas, holding a squirrel doll and standing in front of Bai Luo, the latter suddenly whispered, "You give up, Tang Tang is not someone you can call and go. ."

    After Bai Luo finished speaking, he hung up the phone without waiting for Bai Tang to answer.

    "Did the second brother quarrel with Tangtang? It's late, Tangtang go to bed." Bai Luo pushed Bai Tang upstairs.

    "Qiu'er, little A, who do you think is calling me?" Bai Tang asked in his mind.

    He was taken back to the room by Bai Luo, and he closed the door carefully.

    "The male lead." Qiu'er's tone was full of gloating, and the second brother Bai did a good job.

    "Before the host pulled the male lead's phone number into the blacklist, the male lead could not call the host." Xiao A kindly added.

    "That's it." Bai Tang took out her mobile phone and turned to the blacklist settings, and there really was a number in it.

    He pulled out the number, and Qi Hongyi's call followed.

    "Tangtang, good evening." Qi Hongyi's voice in reality was lower than in the game, quite magnetic.

    "Good evening~" The boy's little milk voice was soft, and when it reached the other end of the phone, Qi Hongyi's heart melted.

    "Are you free tomorrow? I booked a hot spring hotel..." Qi Hongyi was so nervous that his throat tightened, for fear that the boy would reject him.

    Bai Tang didn't want to make trouble with Qi Hongyi for the rest of his life, just teach him a lesson. I haven't seen him for a long time, and he misses him, who is used to having his old gong to accompany him every day.

    He readily agreed, "Okay~"

    Okay~

    The boy's answer was like a booster, stabilizing Qi Hongyi's restless heart.

    "Tomorrow at ten o'clock, I'll pick you up."

    Qi Hongyi and Bai Tang set the time, the self-ringing bell rang the whole hour, he heard the yawn of the young man, and said gently, "It's very late, Tang Tang sleep. , Good night."

    "Good night~"

    After Bai Tang finished saying good night, he plunged his head into the quilt before hanging up, and snored slightly after a while.

    Hearing the boy's breathing on the phone, Qi Hongyi smiled. He didn't hang up the phone, but listened to the boy's sleep sound and went to work.

    Tomorrow, I have to arrange time to go to the hot spring hotel with Tangtang, and I have to arrange the work in advance.

    One night, the boy didn't seem to cover the quilt, and coughed several times. Every time he coughed, Qi Hongyi's hand on the keyboard was a meal. He committed suicide and offered to dissolve the engagement. Although the two parents haven't finalized this matter, they already know what they should know. What he has to do is to let Tangtang change his mind before the grandparents of the Bai family return from their trip.

    Qi Hongyi listened to Bai Tang's coughing from time to time, and was absent-mindedly dealing with the affairs at hand.

    Finally, in the morning, he sent the approved documents to the assistant, got up and went to the bathroom to take a shower. He had to make himself look refreshed and make Tangtang feel brighter.

    It was only 8:30 when he drove to the downstairs of Bai's house. The eldest and the second went out early, so he was not blocked, but was warmly welcomed into the house by Bai's mother.

    "Tangtang hasn't woken up yet, so I'll call him." Mama Bai said with a smile.

    Qi Hongyi hurriedly stopped her, "No need, let Tangtang sleep. He slept late last night, and it's still early before the appointment."

    "That's fine." Bai's mother didn't force it, but she still hoped that the two children If you can achieve a good relationship, she said, "Hongyi,

    Auntie sees that you are not in good spirits. If you don't go to the guest room to sleep, it's still early anyway." , "Then trouble Auntie."

    Bai's mother arranged him to the room opposite Bai Tang, and went downstairs to do her own business.

    Qi Hongyi stayed in the corridor on the second floor for a long time. He gently opened the door of the boy's room. Sure enough, the person sleeping with the squirrel doll on the bed did not cover the quilt, and the window was still facing him.

    He walked over quickly, Bai Tang's skin was cold.

    Qi Hongyi covered Bai Tang with a quilt and went to close the window.

    He sat on the edge of the bed and looked at the peaceful sleeping face of the boy, with a full forehead, curled eyelashes, a small nose and pink lips, as beautiful as a sleeping little angel.

    Qi Hongyi couldn't help tracing the outline of Bai Tang with his fingers. He had thought the boy was annoying before, and he really lost his mind.

    He never thought that the boy he didn't like was not the same person as Bai Tang he liked. It should be said that what he liked was Bai Tang who came to this world later.

    Haven't slept all night and have nothing to do. Qi Hongyi gradually felt sleepy.

    It just so happened that Bai Tang felt a familiar breath, and grabbed Qi Hongyi's hand and rubbed it. He was confused and thought he was in the previous world. The hoarse little milk voice vaguely said, "I want to hug..."

  The beloved took the initiative to ask. Hug, even a man can't hold it.

    Qi Hongyi was lying on Bai Tang's side, reaching out and hugging the person in his arms.

    Bai Tang slept very peacefully, resting his head on the man's arm, putting his left arm around Qi Hongyi's waist, and throwing away his favorite squirrel doll.

    He hugged the person full of Qi Hongyi and closed his eyes with satisfaction, and fell into sleep after a few breaths.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9M 97K 38
Presenting the story of ISHIKA MEHRA Whose innocence made the king bow down to her AND ABHIRAJ SINGH RATHORE Whose presence is enough to make the per...
74.9K 6.5K 43
What if Arnav gets a chance to rectify all his mistakes? What if he gets a chance to avoid such situations? What if he gets to know Khushi is his wou...
82.9K 2.5K 51
What kind was there before the fae we know today? A story where our Inner Circle finds a fairy not a fae. AzrielxOC 18+ First uploaded: 15/9 2023