Danny Phantom x Female reader

By Laylachan22

Highest ranking: #1 in Dannyphantomxreader Season one of Danny Phantom with you thrown into it. (I do not o... More

Chapter One: Casper High~
Chapter Two: Mystery Meat
Chapter Three: Gigantic Meat Monster
Chapter Four: Changing the Menu
Chapter Five: School Lunch Battle
Chapter Six: Parental Bonding~
Chapter Seven: School Dances
Chapter Eight: Shallow Witches
Chapter Nine: Feelings
Chapter Ten: One of a Kind
Chapter Eleven: Sampson
Chapter Twelve: The Hunter
Chapter Thirteen: Skulker
Chapter Fourteen: Sampson Vs. Skulker
Chapter 15: Attack of the Killer Garage~
Chapter 16: The Party
Chapter 17: Danny Vs Technus
Chapter 18: Splitting Image
Chapter 19: Pointdexter
Chapter 20: Suspicion
Chapter 21: The Halfa
Chapter 22: Bitter Reunion
Chapter 23: Vlad
Chapter 24: The Truth About the (L/n)'s
Chapter 25: Emotions Intertwined
Chapter 26: Fright Knight
Chapter 27: Haunted Houses
Chapter 28: Fright Knight's Reign of Terror
Chapter 29: The Sword Must Sheathe in Pumpkin Near
Author's Note!
Chapter 30: Control Freaks
Chapter 31: Circus Gothica
Chapter 33: The Grim Reaper
Chapter 34: Free Will
Author's Note Update (One year later)!
*BONUS Episode* Fanning the Flame (Part 1)
*BONUS Episode cont.* Fanning the Flame (Part 2)
*BONUS Episode cont.* Fanning the Flame (Part 3)
*BONUS Episode Cont.* Fanning the Flame (Part 4)
*BONUS Episode* 13 (Part 2)
*BONUS Episode* 13 (Part 3)
*BONUS Episode* 13 (Part 4)

*BONUS Episode* 13 (Part 1)

1.7K 44 4
By Laylachan22

*(Y/n)'s POV*

It's been about a week since Danny and I defeated Ember and threw her into the Ghost Zone. 

Tonight, we were  out late at night with Sam and Tucker on our next stakeout, and I was being chased by a ghost squid

You heard me right. Ghost squid. Can't my night get any worse?

I looked behind my shoulder to see it. The ghost squid was white, with green spots around it's body, and I managed to see its tentacles flailing about as it chased me down the neighborhood.

I was terrified. I pulled my cellphone out of my pocket and started speed-dialing Danny. "Come on. Pick up, pick up..." I panted while the ghost squid was hot on my tail.

"Hello, (Y/n)?" Danny replied after it clicked through. 

I found myself being cornered in an alleyway. "Danny, help, ghost squid!" I exclaimed. 

"Ghost squid?"

"Near our neighborhood. Help!"

I was greeted with a brick wall when I turned down an alley, and found myself cornered. 

I looked up at the ghost squid who looked extremely angry, and it spewed ink at me. My first instinct was to protect myself with my arms over my head, but suddenly, my whole body turned invisible. 

I looked at myself in confusion, and saw Danny already flying overhead. He smiled at me and I returned the smile.

"Hey!" He shouted at the ghost squid who spewed ink at him several times. "Easy on the ink. I just had this suit cleaned."

"Is that seriously the only thing you're worried about there?" I asked, and he winced. Danny smiled sheepishly at me.

Once the ghost squid was taken care of, Danny flew down to me and I sighed in relief. "You okay?" He asked me, and before I answered him, his cellphone was ringing. I leaned over to listen since I saw that it was Sam calling him.

"Wolf thing!" Sam said, her voice sounding distorted over the line. "Big ghost wolf thing. Down by the Nasty Burger!"

Danny slung the thermos around his body with the strap attached to it, and swooped me off my feet. I yelped in surprise and we flew off together with my head leaning against him.

We saw Sam with her back at the wall of the Nasty Burger and she started screaming in fear. Danny let me down gently and he went for the wolf.

"Down boy!" I shouted at the wolf, and Danny was already on its back. He grabbed onto the wolf and put the Fenton Thermos over its head. 

"Yeah, don't eat that!" Danny said. "It's a vegetarian." The thermos sucked the wolf up and Danny put a hand over his forehead. We walked over to him and he sighed. "What a night...Every time I turn around, there's a ghost."

As if on cue, his phone rang, and he pulled it open. "Danny, ghost snake!" Tucker said. "By the park!"

Danny already sped off, leaving me and Sam behind to help Tucker.

~~~

*Third person POV*

"I gotta stop carrying around so much geek gear." Tucker muttered, with his face at the ground. He ran until he tripped over the backpack strap. He was trying to put his technology back in the backpack, until his foot got caught in it. "It's gonna be the death of me." A shadow loomed over him, and he looked up at the snake in fear. "...Literally!" 

The snake hissed at Tucker, who put his hands over his head. 

"Where are all these ghosts coming from?!" Danny shouted, tackling the ghost away from his best friend.

~~~

*Third person POV*

Mr. Fenton was placing his thumb at the scanner. 

He pulled it away, and then placed it back again and again. "I told you this genetic lock was a great invention!" Mr. Fenton said to his wife and Jazz. "It's a perfect way to prevent any unauthorized access to the Ghost Zone. Mr. (L/n) helped me with this one, so, anyone in our family including his, can use it!"

"Uh huh..." Jazz said. "And this is a good idea because..."

Mr. Fenton ignored her. "Now that we've installed this genetic scanner, the only way to open the Fenton portal is if someone in both families do this!" Mr. Fenton exclaimed, and placed his thumb back down on the button. "Suffering spooks! Where's Danny and (Y/n)? I bet they'll love to see this!"

Jazz blinked, just realizing he had asked a question. "Oh, well, I'm sure wherever those two are, it has nothing to do with ghosts at all." Jazz said, shrugging. 

~~~

*Danny's POV*

"Come on." I groaned in complaint. The stupid ghost snake had knocked me back into a building and I fell down to the ground. "I've been fighting ghosts for 24 hours, can't one be easy?" 

I turned invisible once the snake appeared before me. I sunk into the ground as it attacked, and I floated up behind him, catching him off guard. 

"So long, slinky!" I announced, pointing the Fenton Thermos at it. My ghost sense went off as soon as it got sucked in, and I frowned. "Oh, great. One more to go." 

I heard an engine going off in the distance, and I started to follow the next one. The dude looked pretty normal to me, but even I could tell he was a ghost. His eyes were green, with blond hair and a leather jacket. 

"Uhm, sir?" I flew up to him, "I believe you're speeding." 

"I'll show you speeding!" He grumbled. "Shadow, attack!"

He waved his hand out and the shadow below him flew off from the ground. I watched in surprise and it swiped at me. I was knocked away in the air, and it rushed at me again, and I fell to the ground. 

I grunted in pain as the man sped off on his bike up the building. The shadow flew over and clawed its hand at the street lamp. It got cut off, and I leaned over to my side. I closed my eyes and heard it clang on my thermos. 

The thermos made a sound, and I knew what that sound meant. That sound meant the thermos released ALL the ghosts I had captured tonight. 

"Ugh," I stood up and held the damaged thermos in my hand. "Of all the rotten luck."

~~~

*(Y/n)'s POV*

The next day, we met up with Sam and Tucker at the amusement park, and Danny was telling us what happened after he dropped me off at home. 

"And because of some stupid shadow, I had to spend another night rounding up the same ghosts...Again!" 

"Maybe you could do a web search on shadow ghost on your PDA." Sam said to Tucker while taking a handful of popcorn. 

Tucker was about to grab his PDA from his pocket and nodded at us, but then Kwan snatched it from him. I glared at him and Dash as they bullied Tucker. "Check me out!" Kwan changed his tone. "I'm Tucker Foley. Stylin' large with the latest techno-geek fashion!" 

"Dude, you do that a little too well." Dash said, with his eyebrows raised.

Kwan looked at Tucker with a blank look on his face and took a moment to pause. He then handed back the PDA to Tucker like it was dangerous to him. He screamed, running away in fear. "Techno-geek is contagious!" He shouted. 

"All right, that's it!" Tucker shouted, and then I was surprised when he shoved at me his PDA. I was holding my cotton candy, and Danny put his hand on my shoulder since I was taken aback. "Here, (Y/n), you take it. I'm sick of being labeled! By the end of the day, nobody's going to call me a  Tucker Foley a Techno-geek anymore."

He stormed off, and the three of us ran after him.

~~~

*Third Person POV*

"Sure, he's smiling on the outside, but I can sense the tortured soul just below the surface." Jazz said, looking at the painting, but the clown with the paintbrush stopped her.

"No," He said, "He's smiling on the outside, too." The clown burped.

~

"There!" Johnny said, to the ring where the face of his girlfriend Kitty is. He was on his motorcycle, riding on the telephone wires. "That's her! The kid of that big, fat idiot who fried your body!"

Kitty looked closely at the girl, looking at the clown pictures. "Hmm..." She said. "She'll do for now."

"Shadow..." Johnny said, and he waved his hand out. "Truck!"

~~~

*Danny's POV*

As (Y/n) finished her cotton candy, we were just letting Tucker talk to make himself feel better. "Maybe I could be the funny guy..." He said. "Or the smooth guy." We just watched him walk underneath the ladder, and right into Dash's fist. "Maybe-"

"Check it out!" Kwan snickered as Dash smiled proudly with his fist out at him. "He just walked under a ladder, and into your fist!"

"Hey, we should call him...Bad Luck Tuck!" Dash sneered at Kwan. 

"What?" Tucker asked as Dash collided his fist into his other hand. "I am not bad luck!" He stepped back into the truck beside us, and (Y/n) elbowed me gently.

I turned to look at her. She nodded over to the shadow flying into the window. "No, but I think (Y/n) and I know what is." I said, sending a glare. 

Tucker backed up some more from Dash and Kwan, and he panicked. He tried to touch the back of the truck, but it was rolling away. "Oh, great." I said, and (Y/n)'s jaw dropped. "More bad luck!"

(Y/n) watched my eyes glowing green, and we saw the truck rolling into the rollercoaster.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4K 118 11
Kristin moves to Amity with her obsessive ghost hunting parents, Jim, and Michelle Lite. They heard of the ghosts here and wanted to move. I had a ac...
35.7K 1.3K 26
Warning: if you don't like male x male DONT READ! If you don't liked Danny x Dash then don't read! Dash is getting impatient with Danny. Danny has b...
1.7K 41 18
A sudden family tragedy causes you to move in with your Aunt in Amity Park. New house, new school, new girl. Dealing with grief and chaotic stress, y...
75.7K 2.2K 22
Now that the Reapers are gone, it's time to be a normal teenager. A new girl shows up at Casper High, she seems cool... until you notice something i...