KISS IN YOUR HEART (POOKIE)✓✓

By bigstarqueen

Charlie never liked traveling or making friends, but after meeting Jungkook. he fell hard like a rock and mel... More

.....1•◍✧*。
....2•◍✧*。
....3•◍✧*。
....4•◍✧*。
.... characters•◍✧*。
....5•◍✧*。
....6•◍✧*。
....7•◍✧*。
....8•◍✧*。
....9•◍✧*。
....10•◍✧*。
....11•◍✧*。
....12•◍✧*。
....14•◍✧*。
....Happy Kookie Day!!!...•◍✧*。
....15•◍✧*。
....16•◍✧*。
....17•◍✧*。
....18•◍✧*。
....19•◍✧*。
....20•◍✧*。
Thanks...

....13•◍✧*。

22 4 26
By bigstarqueen

10 years ago.....

Kim Bum ran into the hallway and sighed as soon as he saw Namjoon and Taehyung on the bench.

"Kids." He called and the two young boys lift up their head to stare at him.

A gasp slip through his rosy lips as soon as he saw Taehyung's bruised face. The fourteen years old boy was nose bleeding due to the fight some brats had with them.

Namjoon on the other hand looks perfectly fine, except from his knuckles which were bleeding. Taehyung was the first to get up from the bench and went to hug his papa, meanwhile Namjoon just stood up and stayed still.

"Good gracious! look at your face."

"It's okay."

"It's not okay, you get it? I-i mean when will you both stop getting involve with those kids? I warned you not to fight, didn't i?"

Taehyung and Namjoon slowly lower their head in shame.

"Babies, this is like the fourth time you guys are getting suspended in a term. I mean just put an end to this okay. We've talked about this before, haven't we? Everything you do now would be in your records, you don't wanna have a bad reputation do you? I'm sure you don't."

Taehyung sadly nod his head meanwhile Namjoon looked away, seemly angry.

"Do you understand Kim Namjoon?! Do not make me come here again, you need to act like the kid i know."

"Right, maybe you don't know all about me." Namjoon whispered, but his words were distinctively heard as he spoke. "You should at least ask why Tae's face is bruised." The sixteen years old boy spoke with a tone dripping off bitterness before walking away, leaving his papa in shock.

"He wasn't gonna, but they called you and appa dirty faggots. He doesn't like that name. I don't like it either." Taehyung mumbled before looking up at his papa and saw tears prickly out of his orbs.

"That's awful." Jessi commented.

"Yeah it was. I mostly felt bad for Tae since he was an easy target. He was picked on at school and kept it all to himself until the day i witness it with my own very eyes. I wanted to beat the crap out of those assholes but then papa's words always come stricking me." Namjoon elaborate and let out a long sigh.

"So...you stopped fighting?"

"....mhmm, yeah. It's late. You should sleep now. I will be in the next room, in case you need me." Namjoon said with a subtle smile before getting up from the bed and started heading towards the door.

"You can sleep here....i-if you w-want to...?" Jessi stuttered, blushing red as she awkwardly cleared her throat.

Namjoon halt on his track and tilted his head, chuckling a bit as he stared at her. She acts like she doesn't have a soul but she's a very warm person. Namjoon was glad she was opening up to him. He couldn't be more happier when he introduces her to his parents and how she easily click with them, especially his papa.

"Okay." He replied and went back to his bed, lying next to her before tilting his head to look at her face.

"I like it when you open up to me like this." He whispered as Jessi stared into his eyes, letting him pat her hair as he pleases.

"Goodnight."

"Night, night."

With that being said, Namjoon turned around and turn off the lights before falling asleep.

.....

Yeonjun woke up, exhaustedly and slowly looked around. He squint his eyes, massaging his head as he let out a tired yawn.

"Ouch." He winces as soon as he began to sit up, feeling a strong pain in his lower region, he cast his gaze upon his body and gape in shock while staring at his skin with owl eyes.

"Why do i have so many hickeys?" He asked no one in particular and widened his eyes as a scene pop into his brain. "Omo! Why did i let him do this to me?" He asked again and tilted his head in confusion as he graze his fingertips on the love bites decorating his skin. 'Why didn't I stopped him when he was being so rough?'  he thought and let out a frustrated sigh when he couldn't think of any good reasons.

Carefully scooting towards the edge of the bed, he place his legs on the tiled floor and took slow weak steps into the bathroom. Maybe taking a hot bath would help since he felt completely sore.

12 minutes later, Yeonjun step out of the bathroom completely dressed. He looked around and pout his lips, frowning.

"Where did he go? Why is he not yet back?" He inquired, fleeting his gaze around in search of his phone. He walked towards the nightstand and push out the drawer, blinking his eyes in surprise as he saw two phone. "Oi, his phone is here. That means he hasn't left."

An unknown feeling spread across Yeonjun's chest as he realized the older was still somewhere in the motel. It means what they had wasn't just a one night stand to Hoseok, right?

He thought to himself with a smile plastered on his face as he tilted his head to the terrace of their room.

He slowly went out and held the barrier, staring below in search of the maroon haired man. His eyes fleet around each corner and stopped at the car wash were some young ladies were gathered around a familiar car.

Yeonjun frowned and squint his eyes a little before realizing Hoseok was being a show to them. The young man was half dressed, revealing his sexy tone abs, his white Calvin Klein underwear was prominent as he was sagging.

Yeonjun angrily scoffed and clicked his tongue in distaste as the girls howl when he threw a flying kiss at some of them.

"What a show off!"

Yeonjun didn't mean to yelled but the words were already out of his mouth and what was done was done.

Hoseok immediately looked up, along with some group of girls who started whispering whatnot among themselves.

Seeing he was awake, Hoseok grinned like an ox caught in spotlight and sneakingly ran into the motel as Yeonjun shook his head and went back into the room.

"I can't believe him. Did i made the right choice? Why did i even...argh!" The younger groaned before slumping unto the bed while thinking.

Suddenly, Hoseok entered the room and sat down next to him. "I thought you won't wake up so early." He said with a smug smile.

Yeonjun slowly tilted his head and sat up, glaring at him. "Why? Is it because you want more time to show off?" He inquired, voice gripping off venom as he look into the older eyes.

Hoseok visibly gulped and started chuckling to ease the tense atmosphere. "No. I wasn't showing off, i just had to wash the car. You made a complete mess in it last night. Trust me you won't wanna get in there if you perceive the smell."

"Oh, fine let's assume you weren't showing off." Yeonjun grumbled, looking out of the window. Hoseok smiled and scoot closer to the younger, leaning close to whisper into his ear.

"Are you being jealous right now?"

The younger whipped his head in an abrupt movement and lean away a bit before letting out a scoff. "Who says I'm jealous?"

Hoseok blink his eyes, looking away before looking back at the younger with a smile. "Your face says otherwise." He replied.

"Maybe you are seeing wrong." Yeonjun mocks and turned his back at the older.

Hoseok let out a whine and scoot closer to the younger, wrapping his arms around his waist, taken him by surprise. "Hey! What do you think you are doing?" Yeonjun inquired, breathing loudly as his heart began to hammer against his chest.

"Why so tense? We did more than hugging last night." The older whispered into his ear and slowly bit his earlobe.

Yeonjun immediately bit his lower lip to stop any involuntary sound from emitting his mouth as he felt a familiar chill running down his spine.

"So....is your legs still shaking?"

"Hyung!" The younger yelled in embarrassment and tried to wriggle out of the older's arms. Hoseok chuckled and tighten his grip around the younger.

"You don't need to say out what's on your mind!"

"I'm sorry, i won't ask. But are you really okay?"

"Mhmm."

"Can you call me Hyung once more?"

"No."

"You're so mean."

"And you're a jerk."

"Your jerk." Hoseok whispered and snorted joyfully.

......

It has already been a week since they came to live in the cottage. They had to go back to Seoul so they started putting their stuffs into the trunk of the cars.

"So....you guys watched the Adam project last night." Beomgyu began.

"Yeah we did, it was one hell of a great movie." Charlie replied with a smile before closing the trunk of Jessi's car.

"Really?"

"Have you ever got your ass kicked by a twelve years old!" HueningKai yelled, imitating Adams voice.

(You guys need to watch that movie if you haven't, it's damn interesting)

Soobin, Jungkook and Charlie chuckled as they stared at the younger. "Did you remember this?"

The others confusingly stare at Charlie as he stepped away from them, being in a acting mode.

"Adams! Give her the drive! I need to think this through!"

Hoseok grip his stomach, laughing out loud as he stare at the younger's face. He didn't get to finish the movie but that scene was damn hilarious.

"And the villain was like, hey beautiful idiot if i shoot him you die too."

"Okay enough! You can talk more about the movie after i and Tae watched it. Arraso?"

"You guys weren't home?" Yeonjun asked, surprised.

"No, Tae took me out on a date and then it started raining so we slept in a hotel down town." Beomgyu elaborate with a smile.

"Really?"

"Yeah" Beomgyu replied, smiling from ear to ear.

"I see." Yeonjun nodded, staring at the hickey all around the younger's neck.

"What about you? Kai said you got drunk last night and Hoseok hyung had to fetch you from the bar but you both never came home until this morning."

"Er..." Yeonjun fixed his turtle neck chunky sweater and darted his gaze towards Hoseok for help and the older quickly cut in, seeing the panic in the younger's orbs.

"Well...he threw up in my car and I couldn't bear the horrible smell." Hoseok explain, earning a glare from Yeonjun who mumbled some curse words under his breath. "So I lodged a room at Damsel motel were we spent the night."

Shit, it was a bad idea asking for Hoseok's help. Yeonjun wish he could reverse the time.

'Spent the night?' He mouthed as he stared at the older with a murderous look. The others simultaneously stared at the older with mouth gape in surprise.

Hoseok awkwardly cleared his throat and corrected himself. "Where we slept, nothing happened, we just slept. Plus i had to wash my car."

"We never ask old man." Soobin said and let out a chuckle, shaking his head before getting into his car.

Hoseok awkwardly cleared his throat and flash Yeonjun a sheepish smile before averting his gaze.

Jessi hopped into her car and Bahiyyih quickly hop into the passenger sit, leaving the backseats for Jungkook and Charlie who were glued to each other.

Soobin did the same, hopping into his car while HueningKai sat down at the passenger seat. Taegyu followed, hopping into the back seats.

"Give me some space you love birds!" Yeonjun spoke as he opened the door.

"Aish, seriously. Can't you stay in the trunk?" Beomgyu jokingly asked.

"Mwo?!" Yeonjun flamed with fake anger and as the two were about to start their usual bickering, Hoseok was quick enough to interrupt them.

"Er... would you like to come with me. I'm actually going to Seoul for some business."

Taegyu pursed in surprise and began darting their gaze between the two men left behind. Yeonjun flush a light shade of pink, knowing Hoseok wanted to be with him alone. He wondered what the older was thinking.

"I didn't know you've become a businessman old man." Soobin poke his head out of the car, cocking a brow at Hoseok who internally gritted his teeth and began to laugh awkwardly in return.

"Seriously this punk. Fine! Fine! Fine! There's someone I'm actually going to see in Seoul." Hoseok announced.

"Someone?! Is it your future wife?" Soobin asked, excitedly.

Hoseok paused and glanced at Yeonjun who was staring at him in anticipation.

"Er..ye, ye , ye , mueot i deunji." The older replied before walking away towards his car.

(Er...yes, yes, yes, whatever)

"Oh, what's with him? I have not finished." Soobin mumbled to himself, frowning as he watches Hoseok opening the car door for Yeonjun through his mirror.

"It's okay, start driving we can always invite him and you two can talk as much as you want." HueningKai spoke with a mini smile, earning a wide smile from Soobin. The older lean forward and plant a dainty kiss on his boyfie bread cheeks before revving into the road.

Hoseok kept glancing at Yeonjun as he followed Soobin's tail on the highway. Ever since the younger step into his car he hasn't spoken a word which was kind of weird. Normally, Yeonjun would blabber about important and non-important things but staring at the young man's side profile, Hoseok could tell there was something going on in his head but just couldn't pinpoint what it is.

"You are not saying anything, should I be worried?" He asked, putting his gaze back at the road.

Yeonjun took his eyes off the city view and focus them on Hoseok. The handsome man had his brown sleeve rolled up to his elbow, displaying a  barely visible tattoo at the side of his hand with a symbol of an heart right next to the word engraved into his flesh.

장미...♡

"Jangmi."

Hoseok tilted his head in surprise, "what?" He asked as he took a quick glance at the younger.

"Is she the one you're going to see?"

The question did not only made Hoseok confused but also surprise. "What? What are you talking about?"

"Are you plane stupid or you're just dumb?" Yeonjun inquired, face devoid of any kind of emotion, but hearing his voice one could tell the young man is either angry or sad.

"I don't get it." Hoseok replied.

"How can you not when her name is writing on your skin?"

Hoseok frowned and look down at his revealed tattoo. Yeonjun let out a quiet scoff as he watches the older rolling down his sleeve.

"Too late, I've already seen it. It's not like you could hide something that is engraved on your skin from everyone." The younger mumbled before tilting his head and began to stare out from the window.

"How could I have missed that?" He whispered to himself and tilted his head to stare at the older in surprise. "Why are you stopping?" He asked confused, as Hoseok parked beside the pavement.

"Listen to me. It's been long ago and no, I'm not seeing anyone except you." Hoseok clarified.

"And...why are you telling me this?"

"What? Well... because you're angry at me."

Yeonjun sighed and rake his fingers through his blond lock before tilting around to face the older. "Look. I'm not angry at you, everyone has a past like they say and I absolutely don't expect you to be a Mr. Perfect because no one is, I'm just angry because you were stupid enough to have someone's name engraved on your skin.

In this world nothing is for certain and by the looks of it, it seems like you had that tattoo at a very young age. Maybe i should stop talking I'm not sure if you're understanding what I'm saying."

"No, i do get it. But this name is not what you're thinking." Hoseok briefly explain.

"Huh?"

"I had a little sister but she got lost when we lost our parents it's kind of complicated. The reason why I tattooed her name into my skin is to remind myself of her. It's been so long and I could barely remember what she looks like."

Yeonjun gaze softened as he stared at Hoseok in surprise. "The only thing I can clearly remember is her name. God! It's been ages."

Yeonjun sighed, melting into a puddle of guilt. He shouldn't have jumped into conclusion. Why did he jumped into conclusion. "How long has it been?"he softly ask, biting his lower lip as he plays with his fingers.

"18. If she is alive somewhere she would be celebrating her 24th birthday next two weeks monday."

"That is 29th of August."

"Yeah." Hoseok whispered before looking up at Yeonjun with a sad smile. The younger sighed in dismay and engulf the older into a warm hug.

"It's okay. We would find her, i promise." Yeonjun whispered, running his fingers through Hoseok's silky hair.

A broken sob escape the older's mouth as he tightened his grip around the younger. "You know you're the first person encouraging me. My relatives and friends all said the same thing that she might be dead, i couldn't accept it. i tried not to let those words haunt me but i can't fall asleep whenever I think of her. She might be in some place, waiting to see me again. All i had to do is find her."

"And you will. Its okay." Yeonjun whispered, shushing the older to stop him from crying.

.......

The others step out of the cars and began to take their belongings inside the house, Beomgyu whose boyfriend was helping to carry his backpack then helped Yeonjun to carry his luggage as the latter has went out with Hoseok to buy them ice cream and crispy drumsticks.

"Guys don't you think it's odd?"

"What is that?"

"Yeonjun. I mean usually he'd always talk about his date but ever since he came back he hasn't spoken a word about pd-nim's son and now, I smell something fishy."

"Yeah, me too. He's been strangely close to Hoseok hyung too."

"Or...are they?" Beomgyu turned to look at Soobin who has been silent before tilting his head to look at his Boyfriend who suddenly smile.

"Oh geez, so if Yeonjun and Hoseok hyung are a thing does that means Soobin might ended up becoming Yeonjun's son?"

Beomgyu whip his head towards the older and burst into a fit of laughter. "Oh my God! I can't even imagine it." Beomgyu laughed out loud making HueningKai to chuckle at the thought.

Soobin glared at the long haired boy and let out a sigh before storming into his room.

"Wait. Is he mad?"

"I guess. I mean Soobin as Yeonjun's son? Do you expect him to be smiling?" HueningKai inquired shaking his head a little before turning around and left.

"Oh." Beomgyu pouted his lips frowning as he stare at his boyfriend. "It was only a joke. i mean Hoseok's hyung is literally Soobin's father figure. Geez, those guys are too serious." Beomgyu whined to his boyfriend who let out a sniffled laughter while running his long slender fingers through his (Beomgyu) hair.

"Don't worry much, he'll get over it." Taehyun reassured before planting his lips against Beomgyu soft moist ones. The younger broke the kiss and grin, smiling from ear to ear.

Right now I'm in a state of mind~~
I wanna be in like all the time~~
Ain't got no tears left to cry~~

"Oh, my phone." Beomgyu lean away, shoving his hands into his pocket to pull out his iphone.

"It's author-nim." He spoke with a smile before answering the call, walking towards the fridge.

"Oh hello..."

"........"

"Good, good we are all good."

"........"

"Really? Where are you now?"

"......."

"Shit! Author-nim, you promised we'd go together!" Beomgyu whined, turning around to look at his boyfriend with a big pout resting on his lips.

"Ah....arraso. goodbye."

"......"

The long haired boy hung the call and let out sigh as he kept his phone. "Why the long face?" Taehyun curiously asked.

"She went to dream world in Bangkok without me!"

"Oh, what's there to whine about? You could go there yourself." Taehyun let out a quiet scoff.

"That's the problem. Going by myself means spending a lot. She promised she'd go there with me the last time she came i wonder what made her go alone." The younger said, pouting more.

"Inspiration. Come on, you know how she is.."

"Right. She said she'd be coming here next week Monday."

"Mwo?! That's on her birthday!"

"Ne."

"Well.... it's a good thing, we would have enough time to prepare her a surprise."

"Ne, we should start thinking of what to do before then. I'll let the others know when she's coming, in case they're going to get her a gift."

"Right, you go do that. I'll order some pizza." Taehyun replied bringing out his phone as he slouch towards the couch and slump onto it.

Er......once again i apologize for being lazy and I hope you forgive me again. Hehe
ฉันขอโทษ
죄송 해요
Lo siento
Na,na,na

Thank you!💜💜❤️

Word count : 3 6 0 0

See you on the 29th of August. It's my birthday 🎂 send me a sweet sticker on that day please. I love you!❤️❤️❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

135K 6.6K 75
[completed] When Jeon Jungkook, a college student moves into an apartment, he isn't expecting to run into Kim Taehyung, a famous model, who owns the...
477K 37.6K 78
"A little game won't hurt... Right?" Jeon Jungkook is a struggling Twenty-One year old college student who tries his best to work hard and...
48K 1.3K 27
There is a boy who is anti-romantic (by force) married to a girl.... What is the future of this relation?... Will they get divorced in future or they...
141K 7.5K 35
Taehyung moves to a new city with his father. There he meets and befriends Jimin. They both become so comfortable with one another and wish to be tog...