Hurts So Good

By ameesaAhlam

• Elysian Leonidas • I was assigned to do a task. Sheild her from all the monsters lurking outside. It was a... More

About The Title
Characters
Prologue
Chapter 1 | Protection
Chapter 2 | A Brat
Chapter 3 | Wedding Ceremony
Chapter 4 | Work
Chapter 5 | Boyfriend
Chapter 6 | Club
Chapter 7 | Locked Up
Chapter 8 | Beach
Chapter 9 | Collision
Chapter 10 | Smile
Chapter 11 | Bath
Chapter 12 | Flowers
Chapter 13 | Hug
Chapter 14 | Check-up
Chapter 15 | Closet
Chapter 16 | Hurt
Chapter 17 | Dandelions
Chapter 18 | Yours
Chapter 19 | Bipolar
Chapter 20 | Shootout
Chapter 21 | Bliss
Chapter 22 | Promise
Chapter 23 | Full Of Love
Chapter 24 | An Act
Chapter 25 | Game
Chapter 26 | Why?
Chapter 27 | My Sunshine
Chapter 28 | One Chance
🌻 Epilogue 🌻
New Story
New Story
New Story
New Story
New Story

Chapter 29 | Snowfall

6.1K 302 28
By ameesaAhlam

Last chapter.

❄️ FARREN ❄️

THREE WEEKS LATER...

I sighed on seeing another bouquet on the hood of my car. He just won't give up.

I noticed the note lying among the flowers and I know it's going to say the same thing again yet I opened it and was surprised to find this one different than the previous ones, this one was a lengthy one.

I had my rules set even when I was too naive to make them. It was easy for me because what else bullying does if not make you alter the life you would like to have. Hating my four sides at the age of loving them, being alone at the age of playing with friends, training hard at the age of going clubbing, I had figured it all out. But then when does life even work out how you want it to. My days were good when I used to wake up all alone and went to bed with only me but now my morning starts with your name and you block the passage of my normal breathing. Your touch gives me goosebumps and my knees buckle in a way that I forget how to stand. My body stops working and you make my heart stop beating but above everything and all, you make me comfortable in a way I have never been. Your eyes give me the light nothing could. Your touch gives me the warmth I never knew I was craving for and its true that I had it all set but I wanna waver, Farren.
You make me waver!
I love you, please give me another chance.

A tear trickled down and fell on the note and I wiped it away before it could ruin the ink. And I desperately looked around for him, I know he is here.

But when I didn't find him, I folded the note and kept it safely in my handbag with the flowers, I sat inside my car.

I once again read the note, my heart aching for him. I wanted him back, God, I wanted to but I was afraid to trust again. Afraid of another heartbreak.

I miss him so damn much but I am so scared of trusting again.

Before I could break down once again, I snifled back my tears and drove out of there.

I wasn't feeling well today. Hell, I haven't been feeling well ever since that drama. My heart, mind, body and soul craves him, craves his presence, his touch, his kisses, his smiles.

I parked my car outside my apartment building and as I got out of the car, I heard him. "Farren."

And my heart quickened its speed and I turned to look at him standing there with his hands behind his back. His eyes had dark circles underneath it, his stubble looked denser, his hair messy. My eyes hungrily took him in.

"Babe..." He said again taking a step closer. "Please, I am so sorry..."

Gulping I turned away and walked towards the building. "Leave."

"No..." He started to follow me. "It's been over a month, please, Farren. I will go insane. I love you, I can't survive without you. I need you, I want you. Please, I am begging you."

A lump formed in my throat but I ignored him.

"I am not going to leave today, Farren. Not until you forgive me or give me another chance." He spoke loudly.

"Then keep waiting." I said over my shoulders and walked upstairs.

.
.
.

An hour later I glanced out of my window which overlooked at the parking lot where Elysian was still standing gazing at my window desperately and out eyes met making his light up with hope so I quickly drawed the curtains.

Phew.

I can't believe he is still standing there. Won't he get tried?

A few minutes later, I peeked out again to find him still standing there and sighed. He is insane.

And then I watched in amazement as something white drifted down from the sky. It was snowing! The first snowfall of the season.

Some of it fell over his hair but he didn't even bother to remove it.

He will leave soon, there is no way he is going to keep standing there in the snow.

But I couldn't help myself and I glanced back out once again ten minutes later and that asshole was still standing there not bothered about the snow falling around him.

Aargh.

I slid opened my windows and hope sparkled in his eyes and he took a step forward.

"Go back home, it's snowing." I said to him in the most neutral tone.

"How can I when you're my home?" He spoke innocently and for a second my heart stopped beating. He doesn't mean that.

I bit the inside of my cheeks to stop myself from crying. "Go back home." And I closed the windows and drawed the curtains once again.

I roamed around my apartment, fixing my room, my living room because I didn't know what else to do.

I waited for another ten minutes before looking out of the window again.

"Farren, babe..." He said desperately as soon as he saw me. "Please, I love you. Please. How can you forgot about every moment that we shared? Please."

"Everything was a lie, Elysian."

He shook his head. "My feelings weren't. I swear."

I exhaled shakily. "Why did you show me heaven only to drag me to hell later?"

"I can show you heaven again, I can build a fucking house for you there, just give me a chance, Farren. Please."

Let him in. My heart whispered.

But I still had doubts, so, much to his disappointment, I closed the window once again.

And trying not to think about him much, I made some instant noodles for myself and ate them for dinner.

I glanced out of the other window and saw that the snowfall was getting heavier every second. I swear if he is still standing there.

I placed away the dirty dishes and peeked out once again and found him literally shivering out there due to cold. He can't be serious.

I grabbed my overcoat and wearing it, I stomped downstairs to where he was and on seeing me he came forwards.

"Farren--"

"Are you serious? Do you want to get sick? You are shivering with cold, go back!"

"I love you." He whispered instead.

"You will get sick!" I scolded him.

"I love you." He whispered again.

"Aargh. See, you do have a hearing problem." I rolled my eyes.

His lips twitched but he didn't say anything.

I wad about to leave but then my heart just couldn't let me do that so I faced him. "Did you have dinner?"

He freaking pouted and shook his head. "No."

I contemplated for a couple of seconds before gesturing to him. "Come with me."

And without waiting to see his reaction, I stated to walk to the stairs and a few seconds later I heard him following me and I took him upstairs to my apartment and ushered him in and locked the door.

"Sit there." I pointed to the couch and nodding he sat there silently as I went into the kitchen to heat some leftover lasagna for him.

Once it was done, I placed it infront of him. "Eat."

"But I am not--"

I glared at him. "Eat."

And he complied immediately and started to eat obediently.

As he finished eating, I pointed to the door. "Now leave and you better go back to your house. I don't want you standing there in the snow."

He opened his mouth to argue but I cut him off. "Leave, Elysian."

Tears welled up in his eyes and nodding he got up and walked to the door.

Fuck. Why is my heart aching so badly?

I stared at his back as he paused at the door as if waiting for me to change my mind.

My fists clenched and unclenched and I chewed on my lips and after much contemplation, I walked to him and grabbing his forearm, turned him around and getting on my tip toes, crushed my lips to his.

And he kissed me back immediately without wasting another second as he pressed my back to the door, his arm around my waist and the other holding the back of my neck.

Fuck. I missed him. I missed him so much.

We kissed fiercely and hungrily after being apart for more than a month. It was too long. And I love him too much to stay away from him anymore.

Our tongues clashed together and he desperately tasted my mouth pulling me flushed against his chest.

"I love you..." He whispered in between. "I love you so fucking much." And he pulled back to place a kiss on my jaw. "I am so sorry, Farren. I am so sorry."

Cupping his face, I kissed him again.

Bending down, he picked me up in his arms and walked to the couch and sat down on it with me straddling him.

"Tell me you won't leave again. Please." His voice cracked with emotions as he pulled back to rest his forehead on mine.

"I love you." I finally said. "I love you, Elysian."

He gazed at me instensely before breaking down completely. He wrapped his arms around my body and buried his face in my neck, sobbing.

"I missed you so much, Farren." He cried. "You have no idea how I managed to live through these days. I am so sorry for hurting you, for lying to you. But I never lied about my feelings, I loved you and I love you and I will love you no matter what. Didn't I make you promise that? That you will remember that? Whatever Hector said wasn't true, I lied to him, I was trying to save you, I swear."

I rested my cheek on top of his head as a tear rolled down my cheek. "I believe you, Elysian. It's okay, I forgive you now. I love you. And I missed you too."

"Shh..." I ran my fingers through his hair as he sobbed and pressed a kiss to the top of his head. "I am sorry too...I was just scared. But I love you too much...I can't stay away so please don't hurt me again."

His grip tightened around me. "Never ever again, Farren. Never, I fucking promise."

In order to make him stop crying, I lifted his head and gave him a glare. "Tell me, have you been with another woman during these weeks?"

His eyes widened. "What?! No! Why would I? I love you! And I am married to you, why would I cheat on you?"

I chuckled softly seeing his flustered reaction and pecked his lips. "Okay, I was just kidding. I trust you."

He frowned. "Don't say that again. I didn't even have a single bite of icecream in over a month just because you weren't there with me so how could I have had enjoyed eating ice cream?"

"You are kidding..."

He shook his head. "I am serious. Not even a single bite of ice cream, Farren."

A man who eats ice cream every morning for breakfast is saying he hasn't tasted it for weeks. Damn.

I chuckled and pressed my lips to his once again. "Fuck. I love you."

"I love you too, babe." And he parted his lips with mine and slid his tongue inside.

I grabbed his hand and placed it on my hips. "Show me..." I whispered against his lips. "...how much you love me."

His fingers tightened their hold around my hips and with a low growl, he kissed me harder.

Chapter completion on: 11/8/22
Published on: 13/8/22

Scroll down to the epilogue!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2M 53.2K 69
"It's funny that you are saying this because if one of us is jealous, then it's you. Or did you forget that you just pushed the man I was dancing wit...
222K 3.2K 40
HIGHEST RANKING: #1 English #1 Hard #1 DarknessAndLight TROPES: MAFIA ROMANCE, ENNEMIES TO LOVERS, FORCED PROXIMITY, SLOW BURN *Story Contains Matur...
161K 5.5K 35
"You're staring at him again," Valentina sighs. "Hm?" I responded, not catching on to what Valentina was inferring. She tugs on my arm and shakes her...
1.5M 26.4K 46
𝒐𝒉 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆, 𝒗𝒐𝒈𝒍𝒊𝒐 𝒔𝒄𝒐𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒊 " " 𝑾𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒅𝒐𝒆𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒎𝒆𝒂𝒏 ? " "𝑶𝒉 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒓𝒚 𝒅𝒂𝒓𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒈, 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒍𝒍 𝒇𝒊�...