A Queen's World

By AlexisChandler280

Queens story More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 109
Chapter 10
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128

Chapter 108

1.2K 64 7
By AlexisChandler280

I was looking up everything under the sun on how to care for a person that was shot. I tried to make him as comfortable as possible. I was so nervous. I hired a in home nurse.

I got you baby! I raced over to his side helping him sit up.

I'm good bae thanks! He smiled.

Can I ask you something?

What?

How long you think you gone be doing this?

What?

In this drug game?

I don't know never thought about it.

Don't you think it's something you should think about?

Why? Where is all of this coming from?

Because your BestFriend just tried to kill you, plus..... we have three kids to worry about. I'm already a young mom I don't wanna be a young widow either!

Wait what?

Excuse me Mr. Mrs. Stevenson the nurse Brooke is here! Dre said standing at the door.

You can send her in! I said as I stood up.

We not done talking about this.!

Heyyyyy, oh my god MoMo!!! Brooke squealed coming into the room. This girl was pretty as hell. She was about 5'5, light skinned, pretty brown eyes, a couple tattoos on her forearms, a tongue piercing, a body that was banging with a big ole booty. She wore tight scrubs to show all her curves. She definitely was really pretty in the face.

MoMo? I questioned making her stand back a bit.

Hey how are you Brooke? He said with a smile. I cleared my throat nice and loud to get their attention.

I'm sorry nice to meet you Miss...

It's Mrs.!

Oh sorry Mrs.Stevenson!

You guys know each other? I questioned grabbing his home clean up, get will starter pack kit I made.

Oh I don't need that I have my own supplies. She smiled hard.

We uhh go way back we was friends back in high school. Monster said trying to look away from me.

Friends! We dated! Than he went to jail and I didn't know but we remained good friends for a while. Now that we older is really good to see you! She said so happily. She pulled out her stethoscope standing between his legs so close I know she could feel his dick. She started listening to his chest touching all over it. Now I know a bitch that's tryna push up on my man when I see one and right now I can tell this hoe was gone try me.

I mean like you ain't wanna see where you was going be staying for a while or anything she just went straight to touching on him. And that bitch was to excited to see him.

Yerooo sis can I talk to you for a minute. Kay'Sean asked peaking his head in the room.

I'll be back! I said before walking out. "What's up?" I asked as we stepped away from the door but he pulled me down a lil further from the room.

Look I came to you cause I just got a call from one of the boys at the warehouse. The nigga Mac wildin in there doing mad dumb shit tryna kill his self refusing to eat and all. He tryna take his self out before bro get better. I don't wanna worry his ass with that shit cause he not good yet.

The room he's in get padded walls and floors, put his ass in a straight jacket. Give him a feeding tube and a catheter and lay his ass on a gurney. He will not die before he gets the chance to kill him.

Ight, how he doing?

He okay for now his nurse just came.

Oh word.! Let me know if y'all need anything.

Will do let me know how that turns out and tell Teek I sent his order and roscoe needs to pick his up. If he don't I will sell it for 45,000 he got til the end of today.

Ight!

Thanks!

I heard crying so I went down to the kids rooms and Austin was falling asleep at his table with his snacks and Ja'Kari was crying. I picked him up and cradled him I gave him a bottle and rubbed his hair while we rocked back and fourth in the rocking chair. I kissed his forehead and he was falling fast asleep. All my lil baby did was sleep! He was such a good baby.

I changed his diaper and layed him in the crib. I picked Austin up cleaning his face and layed him on his bed with the covers over him. He was knocked.

I made my way back to my room and all I heard was giggling and laughing. This Nigga was not even funny! I rolled my eyes and went to my closet and grabbed something to wear.

I took a shower and dried off and got dress. I had to go do something and go get dinner. I put on my outfit which was just a simple black body suit with a long sweater shirt to go over it some high Nike socks and Yeezy foam runners. I did my make up nice and simple and gave a couple passes on my hair with the flat iron. I grabbed my purse and left out.

I'll be back, you need anything? I asked my husband as he was coming out the bathroom.

Nah I'm good where you going?

Handle some business I'll be back as soon as possible okay?!

Ight! Dre going with you?

As much as I want him to stay here yeah he's coming with me.

Be safe baby, love you! He said as he kissed me.

I love you too! I walked out the room and called for Dre to follow me. He came out the game room and grabbed the keys.

Take me to 56th please! I said as we got in the car.

I was so fuckin tired. All I wanted to do was sleep but it seems like I haven't gotten any in days.
We pulled up to the trap and I got out going in and up to Monsters office. I sat at his desk and started on some of the stuff he was working on. One thing about it we ain't losing no money around here and that's all he was talking about. Good thing it was just some math numbers and a payout I was going to do for him. And some stuff needed to be ran.

Nigga I got yo text what the fuck you want? A loud mouth ghetto bitch sang as she walked through the office doors. "Oh bitch I been waiting to whoop yo ass!" She said dropping her purse in the seat.

Shalease sit down! I said annoyed standing up.

Girl fuck you, I want a round!

I said sit the fuck down! I said sternly pulling my gun out on her. I motioned for Dre to close the door and lock it.

You think cause you fuckin on a gangster ass nigga that you bad now? She said hugging her breath taking a seat.

Not at all baby I been bad without him, he just a plus.

So what's all this? You playing Queen pin now or something?

Nothing like that, just simply Queen! You wanna make some money or not? I asked taking 5 stacks and putting it on the desk.

Where Monster?

He's going be out for a while so I'm doing some stuff for him.

Oh yeah you is his lil bitch.!

And ma lil bitch gone get to singing real quick if you don't shut the fuck up!

What you want?!

To work with you! Look inaint want no beef with you in the first place but you took it there with me in the beginning! Now we gone be on each other's life for a long ass time so you better get use to it. Let me make something crystal clear to you. I am his wife, I raise your son which who calls me mom now. I love that man and that little boy like I birthed him. There is no way I ever wanted to take a child from his mom but you are the worst mother ever to that baby and you don't deserve him. You use him as a pawn to get to his father.....

So you got me here to tell me how bad of a mom I am?

No! I got you hear to make you an offer and to give you a second chance with your child before it's to late.

He's my kid!

That His father have complete custody over! You need to get your shit together he needs his mother.

Why if your so perfect?

I'm far from perfect and right now you giving every excuse there is to not be in your child's life.

What I gotta do?

I need you to make a few drops every week upstate. In exchange I will let you come over for 2 hours every week and sit and play with him. You can feed him, read to him, watch tv, take a nap whatever your two hours is your two hours.

And the money?

1,500 a week! That's 6,000 this month. Now would you like to make this deal or not?

When do I get to see him?

As soon as you get done making the drop. I'll drop the address.

Okay....deal! But I still don't like you!

Like wise! Go downstairs and get your bag. She nodded her head in agreement and grabbed her purse. "If you cross me, or break this deal! I promise you, you will have 5 bullets with your name carved in them!" I said sternly as she walked out. She stuck up her middle finger and kept walking.

That went way better than what i expected!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22K 1K 12
Just read it.
8 0 5
Coming Soon . . .