๐—ฆ๐—บ๐—ถ๐˜๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ป || Hunter x Hu...

By linesantique

This book will be all things Hunter x Hunter! Fluff, angst, smut, you name it~ More

๐—ฅ๐˜‚๐—น๐—ฒ๐˜€
๐—•๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ธ๐˜„๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—บ || Chrollo x reader (P.1)
๐—™๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐—บ๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐˜€ || Illumi x reader
๐—”๐˜€๐—ฝ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป๐˜€ || Leorio x reader
๐— ๐—ถ๐˜€๐˜€๐˜๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜€ || Silva Zoldyck x F!reader ๐Ÿ‹
๐—˜๐˜…๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐˜€ || Cheetu x reader
๐—ฃ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿฎ || Shalnark x reader
๐—ฆ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฒ || Hisoka x F!reader (P. 1)
๐—›๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—ถ๐—ฑ || Meruem x F!reader
๐—ฃ๐˜‚๐—ฝ๐—ฝ๐˜†๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ || Knuckle x F!reader
๐—ฅ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐—ผ๐—ป || Kurapika x reader
๐—ง๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ด๐—ฒ๐˜ || Feitan x reader
๐—™๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฏ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น || Uvogin x reader ๐Ÿ‹
๐——๐—ฎ๐˜„๐—ป || Kite x Gorgon!reader
๐—ฆ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ด๐—ฏ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฑ || Shaiapouf x F!reader (P. 1)
๐—ง๐—ฎ๐—ฏ๐—ผ๐—ผ || Kite x Neko!reader
๐—•๐—น๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐˜€๐—บ๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต || Nobunaga x reader
๐— ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐—พ๐˜‚๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ || Feitan x F!reader
๐—›๐˜‚๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฒ || Meruem x reader
๐—ฆ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ด๐—ฏ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฑ || Shaiapouf x F!reader (P. 2) ๐Ÿ‹
๐—ฆ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฒ || Hisoka x F!reader (P.2) ๐Ÿ‹
๐—•๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ธ๐˜„๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—บ || Chrollo x reader (P.2)
๐—ก๐—ฒ๐˜„ || Uvogin x F!reader x Nobunaga ๐Ÿ‹
๐—–๐—ผ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฐ๐—ถ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ฐ๐—ฒ || Chrollo x reader x Phantom Troupe
๐—™๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ || Killua x Emotionless!F!reader
๐—™๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ || Killua x Emotionless!F!reader P. 2

๐—›๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—ถ๐—ฑ || Meruem x F!Reader (P. 2) ๐Ÿ‹

3.1K 67 25
By linesantique

~•~•~ Requested by: 096541b048 ~•~•~

"Sire, it's been a month since the invasion. I apologize for speaking out of line, but do you not believe it's time to try for an heir?" Pouf asks, bowing in front of Meruem as he concentrates on a Gungi match with Komugi.

The girl blushes at the thought of the King trying for a child, but strategically hides the look by covering her face with her hand.

"An heir?" The King muses, looking up from his match to the bowing guard before him. "Fine. Have Y/N ready for me tonight."

Smiling happily, Pouf turns to leave the throne room, content to know the magnificent blood of his King and Queen would create the most quintessential being.

"What're you smiling about?" Pitou asks curiously, noticing Pouf's grin as he walks down the corridor.

"The King and Queen will be trying for an heir. You must have the Queen ready for His Majesty tonight." Pouf says, earning a nod from Pitou.

"Leave it to me."

With their En, Pitou easily locates Y/N's presence outside the palace, presumably in the gardens. They hastily make their way outside, beelining towards their Queen.

"Your Majesty." Pitou bows from behind Y/N.

"Yes?" Y/N responds softly, turning to see the bowing guard.

"The King has requested your presence in his chambers tonight. I was merely wondering whether you'd like some herbal tea to spur you on, if you understand what I'm insinuating..."

"That would be nice, thank you Pitou. You may leave a pot in his bedroom, I'll return to the palace shortly."

~•~•~ That night ~•~•~

Sipping on the tea Pitou brewed for her, Y/N waits patiently for her King to arrive. She sits on a coffee table near a large window, gazing out at the sprawling lawn, tinted golden by the sunset.

As the sky grew darker, an overwhelming burning sensation began to grow in her core, courtesy of the tea she continued to drink.

Crossing her legs, Y/N fidgets as she tries to get comfortable, trying her best to ignore the feeling. By the time it was completely dark, the feeling had grown so great all that was on Y/N's mind was her burning desire to feel her King.

Just as the lewd thoughts began to flood her mind, Meruem entered his bedroom, taken aback to see Y/N's flushed face. Precariously standing, tail between her legs and her ears drooped, Y/N gazes toward her King with a look of pure lust.

Wiggling out of her sheer robe, she walks up to Meruem with only a matching set on, the color of the lace complimenting her hair perfectly.

"My King, I cannot control myself much longer..." She whines, running her hand up his toned chest.

"I apologize for keeping you waiting, I hope it was not too much trouble." He smiles softly, brushing aside a stray piece of her hair.

"Then why don't you show me how sorry you are?" Y/N growls softly, her voice a mere whisper in Meruem's ear.

His stomach drops at the thought, an unfamiliar feeling of lust seeping into his body. Unable to control herself, Y/N cups Meruem's face in her hands, leaning in to kiss him passionately.

Taken aback, he opens his mouth the slightest bit, Y/N taking the initiative to slide her tongue in. The feeling of her tongue swishing inside his mouth made him crave his Queen even more, leading to a very quick undoing of her bra.

Groping her breasts as he kissed back, the King uses his tail to lift Y/N onto his bed, falling on top of her as he puts her down. The two wrestle in the sheets, fighting for dominance.

Eventually Meruem concedes, allowing Y/N to wrap her surprisingly strong legs around his torso, her ass perfectly placed on his hips.

His Queen was made for him. Her body fit perfectly in his own, her movements in sync with everything he did.

In his eyes, she was the most intoxicatingly beautiful woman he had ever seen. No one compared to her. Her wit, power, and above all compassion, made her positively irresistible.

Meruem, despite his usual authoritative personality, did not mind letting Y/N have her way with him. In fact, he quite enjoyed having the woman dominate him... for he, above all, desired a powerful Queen.

Powerful she was. Legs forcefully wrapped around his torso, he could no longer move. Y/N bends down and begins to suck on Meruem's abs, moving her way down from top to bottom. In her wake she left deep bruises and bites, marking her territory.

As she continued down, Meruem began to moan, at first soft grunts. He straddled Y/N's ass as it perked up, his fingers spread out to make room for her tail that swung back and forth happily.

"My Queen, get off." Meruem grunts, pushing the woman off. He immediately untucked his penis from his armored exterior, eyeing Y/N as her eyes went wide with lust.

"I figured you'd like a bit more to toy with." He chuckles, already filled with a knot of pleasure as Y/N put her lips to his tip.

Licking around his cock, Y/N planned to edge her King on until she could hear him beg for relief. Nothing turned her on more than when he was vulnerable... all because of her.

To Y/N, there was no higher compliment.

As she licked and sucked the surrounding area, Meruem's soft grunts became full on moans, and soon, begs.

"Y/N. Please." He managed to choke out, gripping onto the sheets as Y/N sat between his spread legs. Gripping onto his large thighs, Y/N bends her head, graciously putting her mouth around his penis.

In and out she sucked, earning content moans from the King as his cock slid deeper down her throat.

Tonight though, it wasn't about pleasure. They wanted an heir.

Knowing this, Y/N sits upright, grabbing Meruem's chin to make sure he watched as she took off her panties, easily ripping them with one of her claws.

Tossing them aside, Y/N moves up, fixing herself on top of Meruem. She slides his cock right into her, a soft moan escaping her lips as he pulsed inside her.

Starting slow, she bucks her hips, guiding Meruem's hands to grope her breasts as she rode him.

Switching rhythm, Y/N moves faster, her hips swaying back and forth. Every time she'd switch direction Meruem would moan, eventually so loud his cries filled the entire room.

Y/N, she was no where close to satisfied yet. She wanted her King to fill her insides, impregnate her with the heir they so desired.

Moaning contently as Meruem rubbed her hard nipples, Y/N felt herself getting close to climaxing. Her riding began to become more sporadic as she made Meruem's dick slam into her, hitting just the right spot.

Moans turning into yelps of pleasure, Y/N shouts Meruem's name as she finishes, Meruem following soon after.

Courtesy of the concoction she drank, Y/N was not yet satisfied, in fact, her climax only left her craving more.

Using her legs to hold Meruem in place, she continued to ride him, unwilling to let him go until she felt fulfilled.

"My Queen... I can't..." Meruem gasps, scratching at Y/N's thighs as she began to move faster.

Throwing his head back, Meruem can only accept it as he climaxes, his cum spilling out of Y/N and onto her thighs.

Needing to catch her breath, Y/N bends down to suck on Meruem's neck, earning a sharp inhale from the man as she sunk her fangs into his neck.

Drawing a bit of blood, she licks it away, planting a tender kiss in its place.

Regaining her energy, Y/N begins to ride Meruem one last time, earning a disheveled grunt from the exhausted man.

As she grew near her climax, Y/N began to grunt, whimpers of pleasure escaping her lips as she felt the King inside her. Her breasts bouncing to the rhythm of her movements, the King rests and watches as his Queen uses his body to her pleasure.

Once she was finished, Y/N collapses next to him, exhausted from her work. Pulses of pleasure continue to resonate in her core, even as Meruem moved to clean her up.

Once back in bed, he wraps his arm around Y/N, nuzzling himself in the crook of her neck, hand resting on her stomach.

"Goodnight my Queen."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

221K 2.5K 49
This story is about how the h x h characters would act as your bf This book will include: Gon Killua Kurapika Leorio Hisoka Illumi Chrollo Feitan *...
6K 91 25
!!!Female reader only!!! โš ๏ธThis contains smutโš ๏ธ โœฟโ  - Fluff โ˜… - Smut โˆž - Angst โ™ก - Suggestive
781K 21.4K 54
[[Feitan x Reader]] Who knew it would end up like this. - DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT own hunter x hunter - Mature content - Violence & Swearing - Sensiti...
13.5K 257 14
i think the title of this story is pretty self explanatory. just a bunch a one shots and all that. enjoy๐Ÿ’• i dont own hxh or these characters