𝗠𝗶𝘀𝘀𝘁𝗿𝗲𝘀𝘀 || Silva Zoldyck x F!reader 🍋

"Y/N..." Silva cooed, twirling his mistresses hair around his finger, his head resting on her chest.

Behind closed doors, Silva was free to melt into the arms of the woman he truly loved, one who was compassionate, sensitive, and loving.

Y/N knew that their relationship could never see the light of day, and it broke her heart. No matter how many gifts she was showered with, how much love she was shown, it was always a secret. She was a secret.

Sighing dejectedly, Y/N rubs Silva's hair, running her fingers through his platinum blonde hair. "Yes my love?" She responded.

"Stay like this a while longer will you? I'll make dinner for you shortly." Silva said, grasping onto Y/N's waist, pinning her to the bed. Chuckling, Y/N gives in to his request, staring up at the ceiling as Silva kept his head buried in her chest.

She knew well what type of man Silva Zoldyck really was... a cold-blooded, merciless assassin. But the man in her bedroom right now... he was just Silva. The man she loved more than anything in the world, despite their love being one huge secret.

Y/N wasn't jealous of Silva's wife... not one bit. That's what she told herself anyways.

'Who'd want the pressure of raising those children? The responsibility must drive her mad!' Y/N would repeat to herself, drilling it into her brain that she absolutely was not jealous of Kikyo Zoldyck.

Lost in thought, Y/N didn't notice Silva move off of her, allowing her to finally get up. Lying on her bed, staring up at the ceiling, Silva could tell something was troubling her.

He knew it, what Y/N fervently denied. She was beyond jealous. For Kikyo Zoldyck had the one thing Y/N wanted more than anything in the entire world.

One word. One name.

Zoldyck.

"Y/N?" Silva called out, waving a hand in front of Y/N's face to grab her attention. Snapping back to reality, Y/N sits up to see Silva gazing at her with a look of pity.

She hated when he did that.

She tried to keep herself composed, to not let her heart get in the way of her head.

But love... it was more than she bargained for.

Big time.

"What would you like for dinner my love?" Silva asked, trying to sugar coat his words to bring Y/N out her stupor.

"Surprise me." Y/N responded flatly, hopping out of bed and shutting herself in the bathroom. Silva sighs as he looks at the closed door, soon hearing the sound of running water.

He knew it. That Y/N was trying to drown the sound of her sobs out. It broke his heart just as much as hers... that he couldn't give her what she really wanted.

Y/N was hardly powerful, or at least in the way that mattered for the Zoldyck clan. She tried desperately to learn Nen, mediating every second she wasn't with Silva, but some things were fated to not be.

She was weak, and she hated herself for it. If she was stronger, she could usurp Kikyo's place in the clan, she could keep Silva by her side forever.

He wanted it just as much as her, more than anything.

Trying the door knob to the bathroom, Silva smiles as Y/N left it unlocked. Peering in, he sees Y/N's silhouette against the shower curtains, her body perfectly framed against that tantalizingly thin piece of fabric.

Y/N turns when she hears noise, hearing Silva on the other side of the curtain as he strips down.

Only one thing trumped Y/N's heartbreak... her lust. She felt it in her core, the yearning to have Silva pressed against her, closer to her than Kikyo could ever get.

"The water's gonna get cold if you're going to continue standing out there all day long~" Y/N teases as she lathers soap on her breasts.

Hearing his low chuckle, Y/N waits in anticipation as Silva steps into the shower, his large body dominating the small space. Backed to a corner, Y/N can feel herself shrink before him.

Looking down at her, Silva brushes strands of her wet hair out of Y/N's face, leaning in to kiss her tenderly.

"I love you Y/N. My one and only." He mumbled between kisses, moving up and down Y/N's neck as he bit her.

"You're mine. Here. Here. And here." Silva cooed, spurred on by Y/N's quiet whimpers.

"And you're all mine." Y/N responded, wrapping her arms around Silva's neck. Gripping the bottom of her thighs, Silva picks Y/N up, letting himself slide right in.

Y/N moaned with pleasure as he moved deeper, a smile creeping onto her face. She might never get his last name, but Y/N knew for a fact, that this pleasure, was something Kikyo would never get to see.

She could satisfy him. Satisfy him in ways that Kikyo couldn't dream of.

Y/N gasps as Silva presses her body closer to his, her breasts squished onto his torso, her legs wrapped around his waist. She bit his collarbone as he moved her hips with his hands, using her to please himself.

Y/N didn't mind. Her pleasure came in a different form. That knowing feeling that she could provide Silva with what Kikyo never could. That pride, that joy, filled Y/N up until she felt like she was going to burst.

Silva started by moving Y/N's hips slowly, a teasing rhythm that was sure to get her to beg for a quicker tempo. He knew her well, what made her tic and how he could get it out of her.

"Silva... Silva!" Y/N gasped, scratching his back as he moved in and out of her painfully slowly.

She couldn't help it. Slamming her hips into him, Y/N set the tempo, an unusual change from their norm. She wanted Silva now more than ever. Grinding into him as he continued to hold her, Silva couldn't help but moan as she moved circles around his hard dick.

With the water cascading over them, their bodies glossy and wet, both knew they couldn't last much longer. The knot that was building inside both their stomachs was becoming too much to bear.

"Silva, fuck!!!" Y/N screamed as he slammed himself further into her. Grunting in response, Silva continued to move, their two bodies slamming into each other in a pleasurable rhythm. Soon, that rhythm ceased.

In its place took the embodiment of their love: a chaotic, sporadic, and fleeting feeling.

Slamming into each other, their bodies attaching and reattaching in mere seconds, both Y/N and Silva climax at the same time.

Tears cascade down Y/N's face as she finishes, she can't help but try to hold on to the fleeting pleasure that their sex brought. Silva on the other hand, was satisfied in a different way... he knew that he could come back at any time and experience her again.

Again and again. Over and over. For the fleeting time they had together, they filled it with only the most pleasurable of memories.