The duet

By ratchetboca

Ariana Grande is called to work on some music one night and when she gets there things gets weird. What happe... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
14
Sad update
15

13

271 15 5
By ratchetboca

I run up to the door, and sob loudly and pound my fists on the door, and finally my mom answers. "Ari.." I interrupt her with a hug and sob on her shoulder, as she rubs my back. "I'm so done." I sob in her shoulder and she silently nods and kisses my head.
"Let's go inside, darling." She sadly smiles.
---
Justin's P.O.V:
It's been two hours since she left and all I've down was sit on the couch and punch the pillow and avoid crying.
I don't love her anyways.
Why am I so upset? Why does it hurt so Godamn much?

Short UPDATE BUT ITS A FILLER ILY

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

282K 9.5K 107
She was a capitol elite. He was the youngest victor in history. Their friendship was frowned upon, but their love was forbidden. Extended Summary Ins...
430K 26K 85
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
201K 19.3K 24
"๐™๐™ค๐™ช๐™˜๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง๐™จ๐™š๐™ก๐™›, ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ก. ๐™„ ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฃ๐™– ๐™จ๐™š๐™š ๐™ž๐™ฉ" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
1.1M 38.3K 63
๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โi just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...