15

fuck it !!! making a new update

"Justin..I think we should really talk this out," her sobbing had diminished but I couldn't hold back the tears. "I love you Ariana, and im sorry for being a piece of shit to you and for trying to take you away" I just looked down, breathing in and out not expecting an answer, "I don't care about that, I just want to see you right now" Ariana's voice had become calm and her voice went back to normal, "I'll be there in fifteen minutes." I got up and hung up.
....

Ariana P.O.V

I paced around back and forth, what if he wont come? is he really coming? I had to stop with the thoughts and overthinking. I know he's coming.
I had began to daydream and I looked at the floor for a while before the door bell made me jump , my heart leaped and I hurried to the door before composing myself, "Come in," I opened the door to Justin with bloodshot eyes , red cheeks and flowers. I looked at him and felt bad. "The-These are for you," he grinned and shyly handed me the bouquet of roses. "Thank you," i smiled and stepped aside as Justin moved his hands and looked around , licking his lips nervously stepping inside my house . I just went into the kitchen and placed the bouquet on the counter and went out quickly to see Justin lying down on the sofa, asleep. I smiled, my stomach had been overcame with butterflies. How could i stay mad at him? I chuckled and grabbed the little blanket that Grandpa Frank used before he left back to Italy a few days ago. "Sweet dreams." I lightly rustle his hair and turn the lights off and fall asleep on the couch.

ohon i have a great idea.