6

I opened the opened the door, to find Ariana snuggled in her covers and she seems so calm, and beautiful, yet so broken. I went up to her and looked at her. I sat on the edge of her bed and carressed her cheek, I shouldn't be doing this. "Justin." She groans. "Yeah?" I whisper back. "Come lay with me?" She sniffles. "Yeah." I smile. I get up and close the door and take off my shirt and jeans, shoes, and socks. I walk to the right and pull up the comforter and get in. I lay there awkwardly. "Closer,Justin." She moves towards me. "Maybe I won't have nightmares." I say blurring out. "You what?" She gets up. I notice her lace sleeping shirt and shorts. Damn. "Nothing." I get up as well and rub my neck. "Tell me." She begs. "I have nightmares and its not like it should concern you." I say. "Well, I guess not." Her voice sounds broken, and hurt. "I'll go." I say. I get up. "No Justin." She murmurs. I feel like slamming something. "Get your sleep." I sternly say and get my stuff off the floor and close the door, and head to my room. I guess this all was a mistake, to go to her room,and tell her. I guess I'm not good in love.

...

The love that we feel is within us, not what we create. We are made with love and we create with the love also, if you know what I mean. Either way, we all love and we all cry and hurt. Mostly people think love is for fools well actually it's not. Were all fools when it comes to love,and sometimes we learn from loving the person that don't want us or love us as much as we do. Love is within us.

..

It was all a mistake, I change into my sweats and leave myself shirtless. I head out of the room,and read the clock on my phone and its 9:15pm. I sigh. I head to the kitchen. I'm walking through the hallway in front of Ariana's room,and I head there first, I press my ear against the door, and hear sobbing. "Grandpa must be so upset, he will be hurt, its already the game I bet he's waiting for me and not watching it." She sobs. "But mom, I can't leave." She murmurs. "Justin is keeping me here and prohibited me to leave,wants me to love him! I love Sean YOU know that!" She raises her voice but still sobs. I open the door.

...
Ariana's Point of view:

I'm talking to my mom and I'm crying and a sobbing mess,and the door opens. Justin's eyes looked hurt, and he has his mouth slightly opened. "Mom,I'll call you back later." I murmur And hang up. "Why?" He asks. "Justin I'm sorry! Its the truth I had to tell her, I can't lie to her!  Can't tell her I love you because I don't!" I explain. "Its fine, it's fine it's all true I guess." He says coldly,and enters in the room. He closes the door, his chest so muscular and his tattoos very distracting. "Stop staring." He whispers. I look down. I feel the left side next to me sink and he lifts head up. "I'm sorry for hurting you tonight." He gets closer to my face. "Its fine." I murmur. I look at his eyes. His lips crash against mine the electricity is so hard not to avoid and I kiss back.

...

OMFG IM SO CLOSE TO 200 READS TYSFM LOVESSSSSS I APPRECIATE IT WITH MY HEART!

PLEASE SHARE AND VOTE FOR THIS FANFIC!!
Ily