3

Comment your feedback!
-
I get inside my car, and close the door immediately, to find Justin infront of my car, I look inside my purse and I can't find my keys. I'm fucking scared, I look up at Justin, I notice.. He has my car keys. I open the door. "Give me my keys!" I scream. I go up to him and I try to yank the keys from him but I can't. He's too strong. I find a way out,the garage door, it is opened but he's holding me now, I scream and scream. "Justin please, stop!" I sob and scream. "Ari, you don't get it do you?" He chuckles. "What do you mean?" I ask. Tears rolling down my cheeks. "You can't leave." He laughs. I look at him. "I can't..leave?" I scream. "I need and want to go home! I shouldn't have come here! My grandpa and I have plans for tonight and you're here trying to kidnap me! I fucking hate you!" I scream at him. He grabs me and pulls me over his shoulder, im kicking crying, my clothes raggedy and messed up but I don't care. I need to leave. He's sick. Sick of something. I can't leave Grandpa there without an explanation! We've been planning this for years and today was the most important game he was going to miss! "Justin! Let me go!" I sob. I'm weak now form hitting him and nothing happens. He goes upstairs and opens a door, seems like his room. "You're staying here." He sternly says and throws me on the bed. Good thing he left me with my purse. He closes the door and locks it. I got an idea. I get up from the bed, and push the big TV table and push it against the door, and move my bed towards it and I grab my purse and I try to climb to the window. But I need to find something to pry it open. I look around the room until I find a bobby pin. I need to use it because it seems that the window are opened by a key. I wiggle the bobby pin till I get the window to make a clicking noise and I open the window revealing the ground below me. This is going to be a long night.