What is Worth Protecting? -Na...

ZachUzumaki

The fire capital, the village that is home of the Fire Damiyo and many royals and prodigal Ninja. Its about t... Еще

Ryouichi
1# Promise...
2# Konoha
3# Vacation?
4# End of a good night
5# Confusion and Bills
6# Festive Night
7# Truth
8# Fluff and Hysteria
9# Sick feeling
10# Goodbye, for now...
11# Always Critics
Question!
12# A mission?
13# Rival
14# Even now
15# Wave
16# Answers
17# Bridge to Home
18# Heaven?
19# Missing!?
20# Something Shocking
21# Haruki
A/N
22# Silence
#AN
#23 In trouble.
24# Youngsters
Q/a
25# Visitors?
26# Crazed
27# Constricted Eyes
28# Revelation
29# We're back.
Extra Special!
30# Fake
31# Forest Of Death
#32 Orochimaru
33# Preliminaries!
34# Missing him
A/N
#35 Parents
#36 The pervert
Drawing :D
Haruki~
#37 Maelstrom
#38 Finals START
Ebina
Orochimaru
#39 Invasion
#40 Aftermath
#41 Issues Arise

#42 Encounters

148 7 1
ZachUzumaki

"Oh my~ Is that the Jiraiya of the Sannin?" Naruto almost gagged as they walked into the hotel, A woman was flirting with THE super pervert. Grabbing Ryouichi's hand, "We are getting a different room." Naruto almost said immediately, the woman behind the desk gave them their own key, making googly eyes at the pervert as the pervert... flaunted over to the woman. "Who would have guessed she makes the first move." Ryouichi said with curiosity giving a small look behind as Naruto pulled him up to the room, looking at the key he saw the number and unlocked the door.

"Why get us separate rooms?" Ryou asked curiously as Naruto gave him an odd look. "I am not dealing with him and his sudden mistress." Ryouichi nodded silently as he gave a small smirk. "What about my long term fiancé, did you just want me alone~?" Ryouichi said suggestively as Naruto blushed. "I always want you..." He said lowly as Ryouichi gave a small laugh, pulling the blond close to him, he kissed his forehead. "As do I." Pulling away, Naruto smiled slightly as his arm twitched once again, he grimaced as Ryouichi felt it. "What's wrong?"

"He's a moron, that is what's wrong."  Kurama's voice echoed in Ryou's head as Naruto glared at the empty space in their room. "Yes, I get it Kurama, I'm an idiot." Pulling up his sleeve, Ryouichi saw the jagged lines that arched up his hand, giving a small frown Ryou looked at Naruto for an explanation. "I used a Rasengan with Lightning chakra... I thought I had gotten it down, but never fully used it as a ranged jutsu..." Ryouichi rolled his eyes as he looked at it closer, wondering why the ring wasn't working with it... "Well, a swirling jutsu with lightning chakra does sound dangerous, I'm surprised you didn't get killed from multiple bolts." 

Naruto grimaced at the thought before Ryouichi looked up at him, "I'm sure Tsunade will be able to heal you back to how you were." Nodding to himself, he knew that was the plan anyway... but before he could say anything, Ryouich stood up and kissed the blond deeply. The sudden exchanged surprised the blond momentarily before he kissed back, wrapping his arms around him before Ryou placed him on the bed, Naruto pulling him down as he did. "Don't do that again, alright? Wouldn't know what to do without you." Ryou said in between breaths. The blond huffed as he gave a small sheepish grin, "Probably die of boredom." Ryou gave a shocked exclaim. "How did you know?" The blond giggled at that as Ryou placed a kiss on the blonds neck.

"I am not making another kid." Kurama's voice echoed as Naruto's blush magnified as Ryouichi sighed. "Perverted fox, watching us." Just as they were about to continue, a knock on the door resounded and Ryouichi gave an annoyed grunt as, he and Naruto stood up, staring at the door. "Probably the perverted sage." Naruto offered as he walked towards the door, opening it, he started. "Did the girl figure out how much of a hassle you..." Pausing as he saw a pair of Sharingan eyes staring at him. "Are..." Ryouichi looked over as he instantly froze, "Those eyes..." Naruto stared directly into them as he said. "Naruto Uzumaki, please come with us." 

Staring silently as he felt another pressure to the right of the Uchiha. "Those blasted eyes." Kurama snarled as Naruto saw a blue skinned ninja walk behind Itachi. "It's a wonder how this brat contains the Nine-tailed fox... Do try to cooperate, you wouldn't want to lose a leg, would you?" Naruto gulped as he felt Ryouichi's chakra signature disappear, masking it almost completely as he was right behind Naruto... the door was in between them"They are trying to lead me away... It must be because of Jiraiya." "Where are we going?" Naruto asked as Itachi stared at him, wondering what the blond was up too... "A walk. Simple as that..." silently walking in front of them, he glared at the fish like man, staring at the sword that housed an incredible amount of chakra.

"What is that sword..." Naruto asked as he tried to keep his calm, feeling Ryouichi's signature starting to flare. "Oh this? This Is Samehada, isn't she a be-" just as he was showing off his sword, the door busted forward, Ryou's eyes shot a line of silver as Naruto closed his eyes and completely backpedaled down the hallway. Ryouichis hands caught fire as he placed his hands up above, it glowed dark purple... before it exploded into a lighter color, Itachi was able to close his eyes from the sight of the colors, but Kisame... "AHH! MY EYES!" Naruto looked up towards Ryouichi as Itachi stared at them like daggers.

Naruto knew they couldn't fight them two on two. They probably don't even have the chance to fight one on two against THE Itachi Uchiha... but when it came to shinobi... blinding one ally, the  other ally has to help them... Ryouichi Grabbed a hold of the door that he had gotten from behind and kicked it into the blinded S rank missing ninja. Itachi gave a short look towards his ally that fell to the ground, scrambling for his blade.

Just as Naruto was starting to go into hand signs... he felt another chakra signature and froze. "Sasuke!?" His thoughts were pushed back as Ryouichi appeared in front of him, his nerves gone as Ryouichi went through some hand signs, Naruto following suite. "Water style, torrental waves!" "Wind style Vacuum pressure!" The water that was spewing towards them rapidly, turned into a blade of water with the force of the wind style jutsu... Itachi looked down at his fallen ally and grabbed a hold of him and jumped into the room the two teens jumped out of.

"Amaterasu" The door caught fire and Ryouichi grabbed a hold of Naruto's hand to pull him back. "Careful, those flames are not normal." Ryou stared at the flames cautiously. Breathing out a sigh in relief, he hugged Ryou before hearing taps running towards them, turning they saw the Young Uchiha running towards them. "Where is he?!" His Sharingan was flaring to life while Naruto pulled away from his fiance. "He escaped..." Looking on towards the fire that was still burning, he hopped that it didn't spread farther onto other buildings. 

"DAMN IT!" Naruto jumped as the sound of wood splintering against Sasukes fist, Looking towards the wall, his hand was shaking from rage and anticipation... Just as Naruto was about to say something, Jiryia walked up the stairs, a blush on his face giggling in happiness, before he saw the bladed marked onto the wood of the wall, he looked towards The three in the hall way. "What happened?" Giving him a deadpan, Naruto could only sigh. "My god father is an idiot." muttering to Ryou the Daimyo could only shake his head in agreement.

...

"I see... It was the Akatsuki." Naruto and Ryou tilted there heads in confusion. "The what now?" After the encounter with the two missing ninja, Sasuke had ran off back to the village with the coaxing of Jiryia who threatened leaving the village to chase his brother would put him at risk to being a missing ninja himself... that had snapped him out of that, and now Jiriya had been explaining what he had known by the red clouded cloaked figures. "They are a group of Missing ninja... From my sources nothing good will come out from them, they have been seen numerous times across the nations." Putting a finger to his chin, Ryou tried to recall if he had heard anything about them, while Naruto looked up in confusion. "Then why would they want me?"

Jiriya looked over towards him in a grim expression. "The Kyuubi." Ryou looked up in surprise at that. "Why would the need him?" Jiriya could only shake his head. "I don't know.  All I know is they have the man power to do something as deadly as take down jinchurikki's... Ryou could only look at him as if he was crazy. "You could have told us this when you brought us out of the village practically unguarded. If we didn't take them by surprise they might have done it! and if Sasuke got there in time then he would probably be dead by his brother."  

Ryou gave him a stern look, practically scolding the man. "I'll be sure to stay with you guys next time... I am sorry..." He genuinely seemed apologetic to the blonds eyes and could only shake his head. "Whats done is done... I accept your apology." walking forward he looked back, his eyes flashing red in a small anger, feeling Kurama's chakra dancing in his veins. "Keep us in the loop, i've been in the dark for far to long by everyone around me." giving a silent nod, Ryou walked forward and place a hand in Naruto's "Alright, let's go find Tsunade-san." Jiriya gave a curt nod and pointed into another direction while Naruto squeezed the hand back. 

He didn't know what he would do without his fiance...

...

Somewhere in the next town down, money was chiming in the big machines... a hand grasped a lever and pulled it down... before three big sevens appeared in front of the two people that was in this casino... The blond who had pulled the lever had froze... grabbing the money she turned towards her companion. "Shizune, we are leaving." but just as they were walking out of the building, a sickening chuckle echoed on the otherside of the street. "It's been a while Tsunade-chan." Looking towards the white paled man, Tsunade gave him a look. "Orochimaru..." She gave a disgruntled scoff. "What do you want." Orochimaru could only shrug his shoulders, his hands took notice to the blond... the black dead looking hands were sickening to witness as a medical ninja. "Why do you immeditely assume I want something?"

Giving a laugh of disbelief. "Not expecting you to have stumbled upon me Bakamaru. Besides you are wanted dead by sensei... You wouldn't have shown yourself to me unless you need something..." She looked at his arms pointedly. Orochimaru couldn't hide his glee at the mention of their sensei. "Sensei is dead." She froze as Shizune next to her squeezed the pig in her arms. "N-No... not Sandaime-sama..." Tsunade sighed, looking up she blurred out of Shizune's vision, she was in front of Orochimaru in an instant, her leg was brought up before slamming it down on the ground, the ground quaked at the impact, splitting and raising up.

"Come now Tsunade, i do not wish to fight." Giving him a long stare, she stared up at the ninja like a bug on a wall, ready to be squashed. "I will even negotiate with you... I'll come back in two days... ask for whatever you want... in exchange." Looking down at her with a glint in his eyes. "Heal my arms." Just as he said this, he melted away, the clone jutsu that he had used slowly fell to the ground while Tsunade gave it a sore eyed look.

"Tsunade-sama..." Shizune whispered as she walked forward cautiously. "Come on Shizune..." Looking back, "Let's go back to our place."

...

TBC

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

6.6K 157 15
Naruto and Sasuke grow up as close brothers under one adoptive mother. Life isn't so bad after all...until Mother is taken. Family love/(maybe someth...
14.8K 417 50
What if instead of kurama being sealed inside of Naruto he raised Naruto in the outskirts of the village away from the people. What if after a few Ye...
197K 3.3K 22
My relationship with Sasuke must be kept a secret. Due to the fact that we live in such a small village, everybody knows us and news spreads around...
5.1K 189 32
Tsukiko Tsukimura a beautiful young girl traveling through the shinobi nations. But her troubled past soon comes back to haunt her. She soon is for...