FRAGILE HEART ( Kim Taehyung)

By Pvtgurlll

Her heart is fragile, but she doesn't show it. Our father is no longer ours "As a daughter I love him, But a... More

part 1| GRADUATION
part 2 | KIMS?
part 3 | we met again ?
part 4 | fasten your seat belt
part 5 | GIRLFRIEND?
part 6 | CAN I HUG YOU?
part 7 | REUNION
part 8 | IT CAN'T BE HER
part9 | TIED UP IN A BOND
part 10 | HIS REPUTATION
part 11 | HOPE YOU WON'T BREAK ME
part 12 | JIWOO
part13 | PERSONAL DIARY
part 14 | STAY
part15 | HANGOUT
part 16 | I'M SORRY
part 17 | WHY ME?
part 18| FLASHBACK
part19 | HATE YOU
part 20 | RUDE
part 21| CAN'T YOU LOVE ME?
part 22 | PAST
part23 | SAVE ME
part 24 | BUSSINESS TRIP
Part 25 | JIWOO'S WEDDING
part 26 | MINA & YERI
Part 27 | MINE
Part 28 | JEALOUSLY
Part 29| DATE
Part 30 | MOM
Part 31 | Who ?
Part 32 | Betrayal
Part 33 | Fate
part 34 | My Boss
Part 35| Take over
Part 36 | We used to be..
Part37 | I'll always look for you
Part 39 | Remember me
Part 40| flabbergasted
Part 41| Daddy issues
part 42| You & I
Part 43 | Marry me .
part 44 | Epilogue: you & I 4ever
New cover

Part 38 | I'm still me

845 34 46
By Pvtgurlll

"yeri did you take my bag" yn yelled walking downstairs. She stood at the last stair seeing a man sitting on the couch. She didn't invite anyone, she won't though. Especially not him. The man was none other than park jimin.
"Here" as just yeri walked out of the kitchen holding two cups of hot chocolate. Seeing jimin everyday was routine work for yn. When she thinks she didn't run into Jimin at the office, she would unexpectedly see him at home .
Yeri would invite her often, not that she had any objection, but seeing him everyday and trying to talk and getting ignored by yn made her own self feel guilty. She deeply sighed as Today jimin didn't give a glance at her even after hearing her voice .
She finally walked in the room, she cleared her throat and took a seat beside yeri. Jimin was seated in front of them.

They both looked at each other. It was so unusual for y/n to sit with them .
"What are you guys having?" She asked .
"Hot chocolate" yeri took a slip from her mug. Y/n looked at her hoping she would get a share from that mug . But she turned other side .
" Go and make yours I'm not sharing "
" Yeri ple-
"You can have mine " jimin slides his mug forward . She refuses straightaway
"No, it's not that I'm so desperate"
"Y/n I know how much you love hot chocolate, so have it "
"But it's yours" she looked at him like a child looks at her mother. He grins . It was the first time they were having a normal conversation.
She looked down at her lap , and poped her head up instantly " let's share " she grabs a empty mug from the kitchen and tranfer half from the mug to hers .

Yeri smiles watching them. She spokes " we're going out for dinner wanna join?"
Y/n thinks for a moment and nods her head .
Jimin stood up stunned "wait are you fr?"
"You guys are making it awkward sit down"

•••
As it was sunday, yeri and jimin planned for hangout, as it was so long they didn't got a chance to do so. But unexpectedly y/n agreed to join them . They were more than happy.
So just the trio took their seat and look in the menu. They ordered something expensive. After hearing jimin " I'm paying today anything " . The nostalgia feeling yeri had throughout the time .
She wished the best for her dear ones .
Their next destiny was Mina's house .
Yeri and y/n would be at Mina every Sunday. Jimin was with them as well . They played with soobin . Everything seems getting back as it was .
But one question was unanswered " will y/n and taehyung ever get back together as they were ?"

Speaking of taehyung the day he questioned y/n at the meeting room about her name, he felt uneasy, he wasn't sure if he should have asked her something like that.

He would be lieing if he said he's wasn't afraid when y/n fell in his arms unconscious. After she was back from the rest . He felt the urge to protect her, to take care of her, this feeling was unknown for him.

••••
"Y/n I'm sorry to say but could you please pick soobin from his school, I'm so busy right, I don't think I could pick him"
"Ofcourse I'll, it's lunch time after all so I'm free"
"Omg thank you, I'll treat you someday"
Y/n chucked and hangup the call.
She drove to his school. The boy stood there waiting for his mom to come . But got astonished seeing y/n there.
She waved at him .
But he wasn't alone , eunji alone with her father, taehyung was with them treating them with chocolates.
"Y/n" the Little boy ran into her aunt's arms, wrapping his tiny arms around her neck . Her eyes were gazing the man infront of her .
"Ynnie what are you doing here?" .as just eunji walks to them standing nearing her bestfriend. Y/n cups their faces
"Your mom was busy "
"So you'll Play with me right?"
"YAYY!" The kids started to jump in excitement while grinning.
"Sorry kids I have to go back work" she makes a sad expression on her face .
Just while taehyung walks to her
"Daddy I wanna play with ynnie " eunji whins .
" Please " they both said .
He titled his head and watched her , while she was always looking at her .
He nods his head.
Taehyung tells the kids to get in the car, while he starts driving , yn was seated at the passenger seat .
"Seatbelt sweetheart" he utters in a low voice gazing her .
"I- yeah " her heart started to race faster, she fasten her seatbelt.
She remembers how he used to remind her to fasten her seatbelt, how he always used to find a excuse to flirt with her . All those good times are stored in a box. She can only look for those old time, but never can feel it again .
A tear escapes her, she wipe it off quickly without him noticing..
Then as she remembers she needs to inform Mina, she's taking soobin with him instead of dropping him at his grandma's house.
"Who are you texting?" He spoke taking a glance at her home .
"Soobin's mother, she'll be worried" he hums
"Btw where are we going?" She questioned him
"Amusement park "
" Why don't we make it quick, we still have work at office "
" Work can wait sweetheart, look at this lil angels, they look so happy "
" Did you hit your head somewhere? "
" Wydm ? "
" You're being too sweet "
" You want me to be hot for you then? "
" Shutup "

••••
" Don't you wanna ride ? " He stood beside her watching the kids enjoy
" I'm not a kid " she folded her hands on her chest . He scoffed " you can tell me you're afraid of heights".
" I'm not " she lied. He turned to her
" You can tell me if you're afraid I'll hold you in my arms " he said nonchalantly .
Her eyes pop out, her heart flutter again . She turn other side " don't even think of touch me " he smirks and took a step closer . Leaning near her ear
" I won't but you'll be the one leaning in these arms one day, and I'll hold you tight " his hot breath hitting her nape . Her cheeks turned red
" Moron " she walks away leaving him behind, he chuckles looking at her back, that keeps fading away .

5:00 am

"Drope me office" as just taehyung dropped soobin with yn at his home, she took her seat, she left her stuffs .
"I'm not your driver" he starts the engine rolling his eyes .
Yn looked out of the window "I don't mind if you be one " she slowly muttered, unaudible for him to hear .
The halted the car at the driveway, he got out without glancing back at her . While yn did the same .

Yn still has 30mins left to go home, she involved herself in leftover work. While taehyung did the same .
Glancing at his watch wrapped around his wrist , he stood up closing all his work . One thing he adapted in these 5years, he's always home before 7, he always tries to never break the promise he had with his little princess. The lovely family would be gathered at dinning table eating their last meal of the day together. Even though it's just taehyung, eunji and his father, it's enough for them to be happy.

He walked out his office locking it, he stopped midway seeing yn facing her back to him. She was on call. He couldn't see his face but he can make out through her voice something was off.
"Mom, I can't, I won't want to" he heard her . Now her phone is pressed on her left ear with her shoulder supporting it to hold the phone. She starts to pack her things.
"Eonnie is there right, there's no need for me to come " he heard her . There was a moment of silence until she spoke again
"Yeri isn't home, I'm leaving off work now, I don't have any transport, I have to take a bus and cab won't be -
Be she could complete she stop again maybe someone on the line, who's her mom is speaking. She heavily sighed and hang up the call .
She rested her hands on the desk and let her head fall between her shoulders.
She turned around taking her bag
"You startled me " she held her chest .
He looked down at her eyes trying to study her, but it was hard to understand anything.
"All good ?" He asked, shoving his hands in pockets.
"Yeah, all good I'll leave, I need to be somewhere" she said pushing her handbag up till her shoulder.
"I will drop, come "
"No I can go by myself" he steps halted, he looked back at her. He rolled his eyes
"It look urgent for you, your mom might need you fr, now don't be a pain in ass, let's go "
"YOU DON'T HAVE -
He left her without giving her chance to complete her words, she sighed and followed him to the car .
She sat beside him as he started the car ." You need to tell me the address "
Yn type the address on the map .
Yn again received a call from her sister, she decided not to pick any call until she's home
"We're here " the car halted in her driveway.
She hurriedly open the door and went inside.
Stepping inside the home . She looked at her mom and dad arguing again. She sighed before calling out for them "mom"
Hearing her voice her dad turned around
"You were back to Korea and didn't we've bothered to inform your dad " he yelled at yn. Yn noticed he wasn't alone, he didn't came alone . His second wife stood there a little far from them watching everything.
She rubbed her face and looked down
"I'm asking you something" he yelled at her . Yn flinched. Her eyes started getting wet. The only person who can make her cry at instant is her dad .
She looked up, tears already welled up "dad why you both are fighting again?"
"ASK YOUR MOM, SHE'S THE ONE WHO STARTED" he pointed out a finger at her mother.
"Then what do you expect her to do, why did you brought this woman here" she says refering to his second wife.
"That mom is also your mom-
" SHE'S NOT, SHE'LL NEVER BE " Yn's elder sister
" I wonder if you guys ever thought about us?, About our mental health. Did you guys? " Yn looked at her parents as she continued " did you guys ever thought about us before fighting, before arguing, what impact it have on us ? Everytime I looked at my friend's parents, I felt uneasy, we felt sad, why can't we have you guys happy?, Together. Don't we deserve this little bit of happiness "
There was a moment of silence until it was replaced by a echo. Yn's walked slapped that woman
" If only you didn't came into our lives, we could have been happy, you deserve to die, you stole our happiness, you ruined everything, the moment you stepped onto our lives. Oh god ! Jinx . Everything ruined-
"HOW DARE YOU SLAPPED HER

her dad yelled . Yn chuckles looking down . "You can feel her pain, but not ours? Don't you love us anymore? Is she all that matters to you now?"
"Yn behave"
"NO DAD , WHY US , I SAW MY MOM CRY EVERYDAY, WE SAW WHAT YOU FAILED TO SEE, we saw the pain, which you gave her . "

Everyone present there looked at yn. Never in their life did they think she could yell at father, the girl who used to starve for father's love, no matter how much she got love from dad, she used to crave for more. It would take just a sec to welled up with tears if her father ever raises his voice. She was weak for him.
No matter what she could hate the person she loves the most.
She still wish everything would be alright, she hopes every pain they've gone through, every painful nightmare they feel come to an end .

She drop herself on the ground. Her legs were left with no energy to stand still.
she whispered crying silently.
" I'm tired of my life, nothing is right, don't I deserve a bit of love " she let out a shaky laugh
" Yn " her dad crouched down to her. He holds her shoulder
" Remember how you cried when we didn't wished you on your birthday for the first time, I wanted to dad ... I wanted to.. but I couldn't bring myself to do that .. cause unlike other years you weren't with us . For the first time we slept without your presence around this home "
He brought her to her chest, rubs her back ." It hurts, make it right, it all the time you want, but for us don't fight anymore, please ! I'm tired of falling down and getting up again " her dad could feel his shirt wet, due to her tears .. She pulled back after a good 2mins .she stared at the floor before
she stood up, wiping off her tears "I need to go"

Walked out the door , she took a moment and took a place on one of the doorstep wiping out her tears,.she buried her face in her palms . She sat there taking her time, she hasn't noticed the one watching her cry. He clenched his fist, when he saw her tears, his jaw clenched. He looked away, if he won't he won't stop himself stepping out of the car, hit the person who hurt her.

When yn noticed a car still parked. Noticing it's taehyung's car and he's still in the car . She knitted her brows and walked towards the car . She knocked on the window. Taehyung looked at her when he heard a knock.
He opened the door for her, gesturing her to hop in . She did as he wanted.

She looked down at her lap. While he was looking at her, reading her face . He finally spoke "did you cried ?" She shook her head as no .
"Why are you still here" she finally looks at him . Taehyung noticed her eyes which were red . She was lieing he knows . He chuckled and rested his one hand on the window, he looked out.
"You never told me to go"
"So you're admitting you're my driver" a grin formed on his face
"Shutup, sweetheart and tell me you're address"
"I'll go by myself, I can't bother you more" she held on to the door to open it . But taehyung held her other hand stopping her and locking the car .
"You're not anywhere without me, I'm either driving you home or taking you to my home " he says locking his gaze with her ." Geez you're so stubborn " she laughs.
"You look good when you laughs" he starts the engine. Yn remained silent and didn't said anything.
She rests her head back .
Pacing out . She looked outside the window. " You wonder why I changed my name ?" She looks at him. His side profile. He was focused on the road
"Not anymore, but if you're willing to tell me" .he winks at her continue driving
"I had a relationship before, he was my husband, I used to be his secretary, everything was good, until his company went bankrupt, he misunderstood me , he thought I was behind this, I couldn't defend myself cause he had all the proofs that looks like I was behind all these, but it wasn't true. He trusted some mere proofs over me, then I left korea cause I don't wanted to here, it reminds me of him , of us . I thought I should change my name, cause I never want to hear that name again, it bring backs the memories. "
" He must be the biggest idiot "
She looked at him " he's "
" What if you meet him one day, what if he repents?, Will you forgive him? "
Their eyes meets " never, I hate him "

" Good, choice he deserves it "
" We're here " he halts the car. He looks outside the car seeing yeri holding her phone in worry .
" I think she's worried, you should go in "
She nods " thankyou, and sorry for inconvenience I caused you " he shook his head " you could never, go in and take rest "

She walked out, as soon as she closed the door of the car. That caught yeri's attention. She rushed to yn .
" YN " she holds her shoulder and took her in her arms " thank god you're safe, TF WHERE'S YOUR PHONE " she yells at her . Yeri looked behind yn . Taehyung nods at yeri and drove off.
" You cried " she cups her face .
" Let's get it " yeri took her in the house .

Yeri made her take a warm shower while she prepared dinner for her . As yn walked downstairs after taking a shower. Yeri made her sit on the dining table
" Let's have dinner first " . Yn likes how she makes sure she's okay. How yeri takes care of her . She'll have no regret with yeri .
" Dad was home " just like that yn told her everything that happened

" Omg yn it's a mess " yn nods taking a bite from her plate
" It is "
" Btw what taehyung was doing with you" she looked up, yeri was eyeing her suspiciously " it's not what you think is "
"I said nothing"
"But I know what you're assuming" yn sighs "I don't know why he's was there, he offered me a ride to home, I had no choice but to accept it. I was in hurry. But after I walked out home he was still there , I don't know"
"Yn will you forgive him one day?"
"Never ". She didn't even thinks onec before she answer .
"The marks he left on my heart is Indelible "

••••
Just as a new appears, we try to start it will positive vibes . But today it wasn't same for yn . She had period cramps. But still she decided to go office" I couldn't be worst " she thought.
But right now she regrets not staying at bome. Not taking a leave. She had constant mood swings .
Everything taehyung was doing was getting on her nerves. But what he did?
He won't do anything other than make her being his coffee for nth time.

Just like the other day he called yn in his office again. She stromped her foot again and went into his office.
"WHAT NOW KIM ?" she yelled this time .
He was surprised not because she yelled at him, but faced kinda showed how pissed she was .
"I didn't even said anything calm down "
He puts his hands in pockets. Maintaining his calm. He walked towards her, she took a step back, but her expressions still didn't changed she was still pissed, her mood swings wasn't helping her, neither the cramps .
"You're going on lunch with me, we have a client" he informs her . She rolled her eyes
"Can't you go alone?" He shooks his head
"Btw I'm not asking you, I'm informing you, and there's no way you're not coming"
"I won't"
"You're coming"
"I'm not" she hissed in anger
" GO.TO.HELL.KIM. " he chuckles and trapped her between his arms, that were on her side of her head .
He leans into hear . He rasps " You're my personal hell. And God help me , I don't want to fucking leave" his lips brushing her ear lobe .
She pushes him back by pressing her hands on his chest . He face is red, like a tomato.
"I told you not to touch me " she looked everywhere but him . His intense gaze Peircing her soul . "I did sweet heart so what " she could feel him smirking at him. She hated that she's weak under him. He was still towering over her . She looked so small in front of him .
"Move " she pushes him back and leaves his office.

Right now yn was seated beside taehyung. Who's taking talk with his client. She don't know why she's even here, when all she's doing is sit and watch them .

She hung her head low feeling uneasy. She whimpered in pain when she felt a cramp again. Her lower back was hurting like hell. She felt like someone is stabbing her back. She closed her eyes trying to endure the pain .
Their food was here. As just his client excused himself to use restroom. Taehyung noticed yn
"What's wrong" he whispered in her ear .
She raised her head " I can't... Please"
"You're sweating what happened" he held her hands ." I wanna leave ... It's hurting.. my cramps"
" Let's go " he slides his hand in her, but she stopped holding his head " but your meeting "
" I don't care, you're more important now" he wrapped his hand around her shoulder and took her in his car.
Starting the engine he tells her to rest, while he drive her back. Yn held her stomach, trying to ease excruciating pain. She closed her eyes tightly .

Taehyung drove to his home, since yeri won't be home now. He doesn't want yn to be alone. On the way he stops the car and grabs some meds and icecream for her .

••••
Squinting her eyes open blurry atmosphere formed in front of eyes . She rubbed her eyes not too harshly. Reality hits her when she realised the room. It wasn't her room. Roaming her eyes around the room, her eyes stopped on taehyung's figure. Who was seated on the couch, hands Crossed his chest, his head resting back, while his eyes were closed. She took a moment to realised she was staring at him since 5 mins .
At instant his phone started ringing, distrubing his sleep. He opened his eyes, taking his phone out of his pocket, he walked into balcony. He didn't realised her awaken figure, which was on sitting on the bed . As he finished his important call, he walked back to the room, saw her sitting at the edge of the bed .
"Oh you're awake" she nods her head looking elsewhere. He took a sit on the couch again man spreading. He rest his hands on the lap, leaning forward.
"How are you feeling now? Is the pain good?"
"Why I'm in your room?" He knitted his eyebrows. As far as he remembered yn never entered his room.
Yn's eyes wandered around the room soon came to halt when he spoke
"How did you know it's my room ?" He raised his eyebrow. Gesturing her to answer him. While her thoughts came to halt. "I-
She cleared her throat" I just figured out it might be your room " he sighed. Rubbed his hand on his face
" Sweetheart look at me when I'm speaking to you " . She looked at him . His intense gaze, that would burn her figure anytime soon.
" How's your pain ? " She locked her gaze with him . She gave a nod " it's good ".
He stood up slapping his thighs . Sauntering towards the nightstand, he pick up the bag and gave it to her .
" What's this " she glanced in the bag
"Some meds, for your pain and ....chocolates for you"
"You don't need to get it for me "
"I need to... ( He halted his words gaze down) need to cause I was too dumb to understand your pain, and dragged you in the meeting" he heard him chuckling , while she check the bag .
"I'm your secretary I should be there, but you could have dropped me home, instead of bringing me here " his lips spread a smile as he took a seat beside her maintaining a distance. Her figure stiffened ." I thought maybe your roommate or whoever she's, she might not be home, so I had no choice " .
She looked around for her phone
"here "
" OMG, why didn't you wake me up, it's already 6"
" You were snoring so loud, I assume maybe you haven't slept in for days "
" Snore? " She snorted
" Yeh"
"I don't snore, but you just heard yourself"
" Trust me sweetheart I don't " as she was about to open the door she halted
" Stop calling me that, it despise me "
" What if I don't " she didn't feel the need to answer him. She didn't wanted to start a fight again.
"Where's your dad btw ?" Now she turned around facing him. Who was still sitted on the bed . But stood up sauntering towards her .
His eyes squinted again . Holding the bewildered look on his face .
"Yn " he said not as usual, not like he does when's he's exasperated with her, not like he does when's trying to flirt with her. This was calm , relaxing voice she heard of him right .He sauntered towards her until her back hit the door .
"Yn " he said again
"Have we met before?" Her breath hicted
" What? "
" You heard me "
" I---"
" Do we know eachother from before "
" You're prolly out of your mind kim, stop assuming, oh wait... If it's your new trick to trape me, well good attempt I don't fall into your traps and..
"You seem familiar" despite her uninterrupted blabbering he spoke, ignoring everything she just blabber to change the topic.
She gazes at him.
Yes you find me familiar cause we used be a damn thing years ago. We used to husband wife, you were my boss, I was your secretary just like I'm today. You used to love me, unlike you hate me now for what reason god knows. You used to be the reason to bring me tranquil but now you're the reason I wakeup in the middle of the nightmare, trembling with fear . Everything felt so good with you, despite now I feel lonely even around you. Everything is different between us, there's no love between us, but hate .You were you before but now I can't recognise you.

She inhaled a deep breath before speaking but this time, locking her gaze with him, cause she's felt the need to be strong enough.
"We never met before, until this company thing, you're prolly imagining stuffs. And I heard a lot about your dad, prolly like to greet him once." She inhaled again
"If you excuse me " she gave him a sort of hint to move back so that she could open the door and leave right way. He did as she said. She sauntered out .
He looked at her back. An unrecognisable smirk formed on his face.
"you'll have my future sweetheart" he muttered unaudible for her who just left .

A/N: omg after a long I feel satisfied.woah ig this is pretty cool. I had so much to share,but prolly I forgot...idk..umm maybe I hope I don't repent this . Hope yn is happy again . Happy from all the angle from her life ..>>>
Re-edited, the scene at yn's home felt little cringe to me .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

152K 4.3K 55
•#39 in fanfiction• •#1 in btsjungkookff• •#1 in btsarmy• •#4 in melodrama• •#2 in army• •#129 in bts• Sometimes when we wish to happen something mir...
1.2M 63.5K 37
an arranged marriage... A cold girl who loved her husband more than anything... Y/n= your name. Jan-feb2021 Hello friends! This is the first fanf...
861K 38.2K 77
Min y/n had to get married to Kim taehyung because of their parents. Y/n is a sweet, kind but a reserved girl, whereas taehyung is cold but kind. • •...
568K 25.3K 32
[NOT EDITED] "Don't expect anything from this marriage", he declared. "I never did. I can never expect anything from this marriage nor you", she repl...