✓ boyfriend ミ ben gross

Od oxangejuice

"you ain't my boyfriend (boyfriend) and i ain't your girlfriend (girlfriend) but you don't want me to see nob... Více

boyfriend
playlist
act one
ONE. never have i ever... had a secret relationship
TWO. never have i ever... dressed like regina george
FOUR. never have i ever... gotten drunk and made confessions to my boyfriend
FIVE. never have i ever... heard of ben's backstory
SIX. never have i ever... got drunk and told my best friend everything
SEVEN. never have i ever... been more proud of my boyfriend
act two
ONE. never have i ever... been on a first date
TWO. never have i ever... been on the worst date of my life
THREE. never have i ever... seen a girl so sad
FOUR. never have i ever... seen him ready to move on
FIVE. never have i ever... seen her smile so bright
SIX. never have i ever... seen her ready to move on
act three
ONE. never have i ever... received a free pass
TWO. never have i ever... been someone's valentine
THREE. never have i ever... kissed my ex
FOUR. never have i ever... kissed my best friend
FIVE. never have i ever... gotten my boyfriend back
act four
ONE. never have i ever... not gotten my boyfriend back
TWO. never have i ever... been a stupid bitch
THREE. never have i ever... kissed the new boy
FOUR. never have i ever... had the shortest relationship of my life
FIVE. never have i ever... met the voice in my head
SIX. never have i ever... gone to prom
SEVEN. never have i ever... gotten my boyfriend back... but for real this time

THREE. never have i ever... kept a secret from my best friend

7.8K 326 72
Od oxangejuice

KALANI WANG knew that Eleanor had a boyfriend. They had met in the drama department and had been dating for quite some time now.

The only person who didn't know was Devi and when she found Eleanor and her boyfriend making out in a vacant classroom she was livid. She couldn't believe that one of her closets friends had his something like that from her.

Now imagine how Devi would feel if she found of if Kalani and Ben were dating.

The next day, Eleanor had dragged Fabiola and Kalani to Devi's locker in which she wasted no time apologizing for keep this big of a secret from her. She had spent the majority of her night crying while making a video collage of her and Devi with John Legend's All of Me, though that seemed to be a waste because Devi forgave her with no questions asked.

"Okay, well, with your permission, I'd still like to play it. It took a long time, and-"

"We're good." Devi smiled, "I'm happy for you and Oliver."

Eleanor sighed in relief, "Oh, great."

"El, Lani, and I agreed we won't keep any more secrets from you, even if the harsh truth puts you in a wheelchair once again." Fabiola said.

It was likely that Kalani had her fingers crossed behind her back when she made this commitment.

"Well, that's not gonna happen, but I appreciate the sentiment."

The group soon stopped in the halls when Alex called out to Fabiola, saying that he liked how her overalls looked on her.

"Fab, what was that?" Devi asked, "That was so sexy."

"It was?" Kalani asked.

"In her eyes, yes it was." Jodie smiled.

"Did you ask out Alex Gomez?" Devi questioned.

"I followed through on your boyfriends plans, so yes, Alex and I are going to Wetzel's Pretzels this weekend."

Eleanor gasped in excitement, "Okay, what about you and Johnny? Did you ask him out yet?" She asked.

"Talking to Johnny is like speaking to a brick wall and I think I could have a longer conversation with the wall." Kalani said, "I'm working on breaking down that loner exterior."

Which was true. Kalani didn't want any romantic relationship with Johnny, but she would do anything to get the guy to even smile her way. This would be her sophomore year mission and she was going to complete it before the year was over.

"You'll get there, Lani." Eleanor smiled, hugging her side, "What about you and Jonah, Devi? I heard he works at Sephora and loves giving makeovers."

"Actually, I've been talking to someone else. Paxton Hall-Yoshida. Ever heard of him?" She asked, a smirk on her face.

What they didn't know was that Devi hadn't accurately told the story. They would never know that though.

"Whip-smart?" Kalani questioned.

"He has such a way with words doesn't he?" Devi smiled, "So if things go well, I might start dating Paxton or something. Fab, you paying attention?"

"Yep. Someone's dating Paxton."

"Me. Fab, pay attention. Anyways, I'm gonna go contour my nose before he sees me in class."

From the corner of her eye, Kalani saw Ben standing by a classroom door, gesturing towards it.

"Hey, I'll catch up with you guys."

The trio furrowed their brows and before they saw Kalani disappear from their sights.

THE NEXT couple of days had been pretty hectic for the group of besties.

They had learned about kegel exercise and different sex positions in order to prepare Devi for her night with Paxton, which never happened, but Devi did tell them that she had become a woman.

And of course we can never let a day go by where Devi and Ben argued back and forth with each other in class.

"What was that Devi?" Mr. Shapiro asked.

"Yeah, Devi, please share your mumble with the rest of the class." Ben said.

"I said I wished the Nazis would kill Ben."

Everyone turned in her direction, jaws dropped and gasp leaving each of the students.

Kalani held wide eyes as she looked over at Devi, she gave a look to Ben and the two of them were ushered off to the principal's office.

Class soon dismissed after that and Kalani found Ben standing alone at his locker.

She leaned against one of the lockers closet to his and held a small smile, "How're you feeling?"

"I'm fine." He smiled softly, "I'm not pressing any charges against her."

"You have such a kind soul." She chuckled, "Seriously though, are you okay?"

It didn't matter if Kalani and Ben weren't dating. What Devi had said was pretty fucked up. Ben was glad that his girlfriend would check up on him no matter the situation.

"I'll be okay. She could've said something way worse." Ben said, closing his locker.

"What's worst than what she said? Enlighten, Gross."

Ben rolled his eyes, "Leave it be or I will do something insane in this hallway."

She knew what she meant and she didn't need people questioning why Ben Gross was on his knees begging Kalani for their relationship to be public.

"Fine. Wanna come over and watch a movie tonight?"

"As long as it's Revenge of the Sith."

"Sure."

"Oh, you must feel real bad for me." Ben smiled.

Kalani only patted his shoulder, a tight lipped smile on her face, "You're lucky I like you." She whispered.

She soon left the boy alone and sure enough, Ben Gross was lucky to have Kalani Wang.

- lucy has something to say !!

i don't know about you but i would not hook up with devi let alone like her if she ever said this about me and ben is JEWISH LIKE

bye :))))

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

209K 6.9K 68
❛ 𝗂'𝗆 𝗍𝗈𝗈 𝖼𝗈𝗇𝗌𝗎𝗆𝖾𝖽 𝗂𝗇 𝗆𝗒 𝗈𝗐𝗇 𝗅𝗂𝖿𝖾. 𝖺𝗋𝖾 𝗐𝖾 𝗍𝗈𝗈 𝗒𝗈𝗎𝗇𝗀 𝖿𝗈𝗋 𝗍𝗁𝗂�...
4.5K 124 12
★ 𝐖𝐈𝐋𝐃𝐒𝐈𝐃𝐄 ! • season one - three of cobra kai • fem oc x fem oc In which a teen girl reluctantly joins her father's ...
6.1K 126 9
IN WHICH, her entire life is shifted and a certain blonde keeps nagging at the back of her mind " everybody wants you, everybody wonders what i...
296K 12.8K 31
❝ you can't possibly hate each other that much ❞ ALL OF US ARE DEAD - S1 lee su-hyeok x fem!oc