𝗦𝗢𝗨𝗟𝗠𝗔𝗧𝗘𝗦 ᵐᵃˣ ᵐᵃʸᶠⁱᵉ...

Oleh -curlyfriess

" 𝗺𝗮𝘅 ? 𝗶 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗮 𝗾𝘂𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 " " 𝗶 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗮𝗻 𝗮𝗻𝘀𝘄𝗲𝗿 . " " 𝗱𝗼 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗯𝗲𝗹𝗶𝗲𝘃𝗲... Lebih Banyak

ᴀᴄᴛ ᴏɴᴇ
ɪ. ʟᴇᴀᴠɪɴɢ ᴄᴀʟɪꜰᴏʀɴɪᴀ
ɪɪ. ꜰɪʀsᴛ ᴅᴀʏ
ɪɪɪ. ʀᴇᴋɪɴᴅʟɪɴɢ
ɪᴠ. ᴘᴀʀᴇɴᴛs
ᴠ. ᴡʜʏ ᴡᴇ ᴍᴏᴠᴇᴅ
ᴠɪ. sᴏᴜʟᴍᴀᴛᴇs
ᴠɪɪ. ᴄᴏɴꜰᴇssɪᴏɴ sᴇssɪᴏɴ
ᴠɪɪɪ. ɢɪʀʟ ᴘʀᴏʙʟᴇᴍs
ɪx. sᴜᴢɪᴇ ᴅᴏᴇs ɴᴏᴛ ᴄᴏᴘʏ
x. ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴀʟʟ's ꜰɪʟʟᴇᴅ ᴡɪᴛʜ ɢɪʀʟs, ɢᴜʏs, ᴀɴᴅ ɢᴀʏs
xɪ. ʙʀᴇᴀᴋᴜᴘs ( ᴘʟᴜʀᴀʟ )
xɪɪ. sʟᴇᴇᴘᴏᴠᴇʀ sᴘʏɪɴɢ
xɪɪɪ. ʙʟᴏᴏᴅʏ ʙᴀɢs ᴀɴᴅ ᴀɴɢʀʏ ꜰᴀ-
xɪᴠ. ʀᴜssɪᴀɴ ᴍᴏɴsᴛᴇʀs ᴀɴᴅ sʜᴀᴅᴏᴡ ᴍᴏɴsᴛᴇʀs
xᴠ. ᴀssᴜᴍᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀsᴛ
xᴠɪ. ʙᴜʀɴ ɪᴛ ᴏᴜᴛ
xᴠɪɪ. ᴛʜʏ ᴛᴇsᴛɪɴɢ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜʏ sᴀᴜɴᴀs
xᴠɪɪɪ. ʜᴇ ʟɪᴋᴇs ɪᴛ ᴄᴏʟᴅ
xɪx. ᴄᴏᴍᴍs ʀᴏᴏᴍ ʙᴇᴀᴛᴅᴏᴡɴ
xx. ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅɴ'ᴛ ʙᴇ ᴏᴘᴘᴏsᴇᴅ
xxɪ. ʙᴀᴅ ᴍᴇᴍᴏʀɪᴇs
xxɪɪ. ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴜʏs ᴀʀᴇ ᴄᴜᴛᴇ
xxɪɪɪ. ᴇʏᴇ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ sᴛᴏʀᴍ
xxɪᴠ. ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴀʏ ᴀɢᴇɴᴅᴀ ɪs ɴᴏᴛ ᴄᴏᴍɪɴɢ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ
xxᴠ. ɢᴀʏs sᴜᴘᴘᴏʀᴛɪɴɢ ɢᴀʏs
xxᴠɪ. ɪ ʟɪᴋᴇ ʏᴏᴜ
xxᴠɪɪ. ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴛʜɪɴɢ ɢᴏᴇs ᴛᴏ sʜɪᴛ
xxᴠɪɪɪ. ʙᴀᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴏꜰ sᴛᴀʀᴄᴏᴜʀᴛ
xxɪx. ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴀʏ ᴀɢᴇɴᴅᴀ ᴄᴀᴍᴇ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ
ᴀᴄᴛ ᴛᴡᴏ
ɪ. ᴜɴ-ᴘᴇᴘᴘʏ ᴘᴇᴘ ʀᴀʟʟʏ
ɪɪ. ᴅᴀʏs ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴛʜᴇsᴇ
ɪɪɪ. ʜᴀɪʟ ʟᴏʀᴅ ᴠᴇᴄɴᴀ
ɪᴠ. ᴄᴀʟɪ ʙᴏᴜɴᴅ
ᴠ. ᴡɪᴘᴇᴏᴜᴛ
ᴠɪ. ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴜɴsᴏɴs
ᴠɪɪ. ɴᴏʀᴍᴀʟ ɴɪɢʜᴛ ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ʙʏᴇʀs
ᴠɪɪɪ. ᴍᴜʀᴅᴇʀ ᴍʏsᴛᴇʀʏ
ɪx. ɴᴏsᴇʙʟᴇᴇᴅs
x. ᴠᴇᴄɴᴀ's ɴᴇxᴛ ᴠɪᴄᴛɪᴍs
xɪ. ᴀᴄᴀᴅᴇᴍɪᴄ sᴄʜᴏʟᴀʀs
xɪɪɪ. ᴄʀᴇᴇʟ ʜᴏᴜsᴇ ʙᴀᴄᴋsᴛᴏʀʏ
xɪx. ᴅᴇᴀʀ ʙɪʟʟʏ
xxɪ. ᴀ ᴘᴜʀᴘʟᴇ ᴘᴀʟᴍ ᴛʀᴇᴇ ᴅᴇʟɪɢʜᴛ ᴀ ᴅᴀʏ ᴋᴇᴇᴘs ᴛʜᴇ ᴇᴍᴏᴛɪᴏɴs ᴀᴛ ʙᴀʏ
xxɪɪ. ꜰᴜᴄᴋ ʏᴏᴜ.
xxɪɪɪ. ᴀᴛᴛᴀᴄᴋ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
xxɪᴠ. ᴋᴇᴇᴘɪɴɢ ᴜᴘ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴛʜᴇ ʙɪɴɢʜᴀᴍs
xxᴠ. sᴋᴜʟʟ ʀᴏᴄᴋ
xxᴠɪ. ᴛʜᴇ ᴅɪᴠᴇ
xxᴠɪɪ. ᴀʙsᴏʟᴜᴛᴇʟʏ ᴀɴᴅ ᴜᴛᴛᴇʀʟʏ ꜰᴜᴄᴋᴇᴅ
xxᴠɪɪɪ. sʜᴇ ɴᴇᴇᴅᴇᴅ
xxɪx. ʀᴜɴᴀᴡᴀʏs
xxx. ᴏᴏɪ
xxxɪ. ᴄᴜʀsᴇᴅ
xxxɪɪ. sᴜʀᴠɪᴠɪɴɢ ᴡᴀʀ ᴢᴏɴᴇ
xxxɪɪɪ. ᴘɪɴᴋʏ ᴘʀᴏᴍɪsᴇ
xxxɪᴠ. ᴘʜᴀsᴇ ᴛᴡᴏ
xxxᴠ. ᴀ ᴅᴇᴄɪsᴏɴ
xxxᴠɪ. ᴛʜᴇ ꜰɪɴᴀʟ ᴅᴇᴀᴛʜs
xxxᴠɪɪ. ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ

xɪɪ. ᴍᴏᴅᴇʀɴ ꜰᴇᴍɪɴɪsᴍ

911 44 95
Oleh -curlyfriess

tw - talks about death, the parents, blood

Vee, you okay? You look anxious.

Oh, gee, I dunno Dustin. Maybe 'cause both my sister and my girlfriend might die? Just an idea though.

THE SOUND OF PAPER crinkling filled Viola's ears as she looked at Max anxiously.

The red-head hasn't talked once. She hasn't gotten up once. She hasn't turned to look at any of them for even a second.

Viola kept her eyes on her girlfriend as she sighed something on a piece of paper before slightly turning her head. "I know you guys are staring at me." The red-head told them.

The three boys quickly freaked out, spewing "sorry's" into the air while Viola just continued to stare. Max sighed as she collected papers from the desks. "How you think your eyes boring into the back of my head is protecting me from Vecna, I don't know." She finally got up from her seat and walked over to them.

Viola's tense body eased up a bit as Max sent a small smile her way. Her eyes then averted to the boys who were doing their best not to look at Max. "You can look at me now." Max told them.

The three instantly let their eyes travel to her figure, saying more "Sorry's" as they did so. Max sighed before walking forwards, thrusting a brown envelope towards Dustin. "For you." She said. Dustin reached and grabbed it. "For you." She handed Steve one. "And you." She handed Lucas one as well.

The brunette looked Max directly in the eyes when said red-head turned to her. "And, um, you." She handed another envelope. "And, um. Sav's, Olly's." She handed two more envelopes to the Lockeheart girl before turning to Lucas once again. "And give these to Mike, El, and Will." She handed the last three to Lucas. "If you can ever get a hold of them again."

Dustin slowly began to open his letter making Max's eyes widen. "Hey, woah. What are you doing?" She yelled, stopping the boy from opening it anymore. "No, don't. That's not for now. Don't open it now." Dustin nodded. "Okay." He said, folding it and sealing it away again. "I'm sorry. What is this?" He asked, holding the letter up.

Max hesitated, looking down at her feet. "It's, um... it's a fail-safe." Viola's heart dropped for what seemed like the millionth time this week. "For after. You know, if.. if things don't work out." Viola stood up. "Red, don't say that. Things are gonna work out." She told her girlfriend. "No!" Max yelled suddenly, Viola flinched back. "No, I don't need you to reassure me right now and tell me it's all gonna work out. Because, people have been telling me that my entire life and it's almost never true." She snapped at the girl.

The brunette knitted her eyebrows together, on the verge of tears. Her throat burned as she tried not to cry.

"It was one hit. Don't cry. Everyone laughs at you if you cry." Her mother scolded in the car. "You cry at stupid things people will treat you like a baby."

"It's never true." Max repeated. "And I mean, of course this asshole curses me. Should've seen that one coming." She muttered to herself. Max then inhaled deeply before turning to a walkie which sat on a small table. She walked towards it and grabbed it. "If we go to East Hawkins, will this still reach Pennhurst?" She asked. "Of course. Yeah." Dustin nodded. "Wait, why are we talking about East Hawkins?" Steve asked.

Max stayed quiet, giving him the look. "No. No. No!" Steve yelled at them.

The red-head didn't listen and instead grabbed her bag, leaving the Wheeler's basement. Viola was stuck standing still in the basement, a million memories running through her at once.

"Nothing gets better."

"You're going to be like this forever."

"Don't tell me you're a fag."

She didn't know why Max's outburst brought back all these flashbacks. She hadn't had once since late February. Why was she getting them now? Of all times in the world why now.

"We hate you."

"Viola! Let's go!" Dustin shook the girl making her snap out of her trance, following after her friends.

"Max. Max, seriously!" Steve yelled as they marched after the red-head. "Seriously, I'm not joking. I'm not driving you anywhere." He told her as she exited the driveway. "Steve, if you think I'm going to spend what is likely the last day of my life in the armpit that is Mike Wheeler's basement, then you're out of your mind." She told the Harrington boy. "So, either take me where I need to go or you're gonna have to tie me down, which is technically kidnapping of a minor. And If I live to see another day, Steve, I swear to God, I will prosecute."

Max stopped at the cat door, pulling on the handle to open it only to realize the door was locked. She rolled her eyes and turned to Steve. "Open the door." She demanded. "Uh, no." Steve answered. "I know a good lawyer." She challenged. Steve looked at her, flabbergasted. He then scoffed and shook his head as he took his keys out of his pocket. "Henderson, that super walkie of yours better reach to Pennhurst." He told him as he unlocked the cat door, pressing a button that unlocked the rest of them.

Dustin just nodded before opening his door as Viola opened hers, sliding into the middle where she sat squashed between Max and Lucas.

Once everyone was inside they pulled out of the Wheeler's neighborhood, passing a car as they turned in. Viola glanced over at the car, catching sight of the one and only Lockeheart adults.

•••

PENNHURST CAME INTO VIEW as a drop of blood fell from Savannah's nose, onto the bag in her lap making her sigh and grab a tissue from said bag, wiping the blood away.

Nancy turned into the parking lot of Pennhurst, parking, and getting out. She then opened the back door for Savannah to get out. When the Lockeheart girl got out she stumbled on her heels for a second before gaining balance and being able to walk in them just fine, unlike Robin who was tripping and bending her ankles every which way.

"I can't breathe in this thing, and I'm itchy. I'm itching all over." Robin complained. "Same." Savannah sighed, holding the small tissue to her nose, checking if there was anymore blood. "It's not all about comfort." Nancy told the girls. "Okay? We're academics." "Who are evidently coming straight from Easter brunch." Robin added on sarcastically. "Also, this bra that you gave me is really pinching my boobs." She whispered. "Mine actually feels quite nice." Savannah commented, adjusting the article of clothing. "Lucky." Robin complained.

Nancy sighed. "Okay. Could you guys just let me do the talking? If that's even possible?" She asked Savannah shrugged as Robin threw her arms out. "It'd not only possible, it's inevitable. Because shortly, I'll be dead from strangulation." She complained once more as they walked into the Asylum.

They soon found themselves sitting in front of the scholar Nancy had been raving about. Savannah bit the inside her her cheek as he looked through their fake student files. "Three-point-nine GPA's."He read, turning to the girl. "All of you. Impressive." He muttered, putting said files on his desk. "And this is a recommendation from Professor Brantley." Nancy said, handing another fake document over. "Yeah, I know Larry. Quite well, actually." Savannah glanced at Nancy, scared. "Eh, you know what they say. "Those who can't do, teach."" Hatch chuckled.
Robin awkwardly laughed along.

Nancy nodded. "Uh, yes, yes, that's actually why we're here." She said, looking at the two girls besides her. "I mean, we can only learn so much in a classroom." She told the Doctor. "And I'm sympathetic to your struggle, truly. But there is a protocol to visiting a patient like Victor." Hatch informed the girls. "You have to put in a request," Savannah's eyebrows knitted together as Robin adjusted her frilly shirt. "and then undergo a screening process, at which point the board will make a decision." Doctor Hatch moved the documents towards the girls for them to collect. "I can see you're disappointed." He said, surveying the faces the girls wore. "But I'm more than happy to give you a tour of out facility. Perhaps you can even speak to some patients in our low-security wing."

"But we did make requests. Multiple. Both months ago actually." Savannah spoke up. Nancy shot her a glare. "Ruby, let's not." She spoke through gritted teeth.

"We'd.." Nancy began, getting back to the conversation. "we would love that." She turned her head back towards Hatch. "It's just that, um.. our thesis is due next month-" "And you're out of time. Who's fault is that?" He interrupted the brunette girl. Savannah narrowed her eyes at him. "Ours. Absolutely." Nancy lied, trying to please the man.

Savannah let out a low laugh and shook her head, looking away from the nan in front of her. "And I do apologize—" "Don't apologize, Ruth, screw that." Robin looked directly at Hatch. "The fact of the matter is, like Ruby here said, we did put in a request months ago and were denied. And then we reapplied and were denied again. And coming here was our last-ditch effort to save our thesis." She looked over to Nancy and Savannah. "And I really.. I can't breathe in this thing." She muttered.

"It itches like hell, Nance." Savannah whispered, itching her side. "Well, uh, Rose. Ruby, maybe you'd both like to go outside and get some air." Nancy suggested. "Maybe we should, Ruth." Robin slammed her hands on the armrests of her chair, making Savannah flinch a bit. "Because I'm starting to think this whole thing is a colossal mistake."

Robin stood from her chair and looked down at Nancy. "I'm breaking out in a rash. My boobs hurt. And I'll tell you the truth, Anthony." Robin turned, calling Hatch by his first name. "May I call you Anthony? These aren't actually my clothes. I borrowed them because I wanted you to take us seriously. Because nobody takes girls seriously in this field. They just don't." Robin exclaimed.

Savannah sat straight in her seat, gaining hatches attention. "Rose is right. It's quite literally misogynistic and sexist." She told the doctor.

Robin nodded. "We don't look the part or whatever. But can I tell you a story? Nineteen-seventy-eight, I was at summer camp. And my counselor Drew told me and everyone in Cabin C the true story of the Victor Creel Massacre." She began. "And little Perty McHew.. you guys know Petey, right?" Robin looked down at the two of them. Savannah nodded eagerly while Nancy hesitated before nodding as-well. "Of.. of course." She muttered.

"Yeah. Little Petey McHew started sobbing right there on the spot. Full-on hyperventilating. And all the other campers couldn't sleep for weeks." She over-exaggerated. "And I couldn't sleep either, but not 'cause I was scared. Because I was obsessed with the question, "What would drive a human being to commit such unimaginable acts?"" Savannah smiled at the passion Robin was putting into this lie. "Other kids wanted to be astronauts, basketball players, rock stars. But I wanted to be you. I wanted to be you." She pointed at Hatch. "So, forgive me if I'll now try anything in my power, including wearing this ridiculous outfit, if I might get to speak to the man that ignited my passion and learn a little bit more about how his twisted, but let's face it, totally fascinating mind works." Her tone dropped from a loud one to a low and raspy one. "So, yes, we don't have the official paperwork, but don't tell me that cry-baby Petey McHew wouldn't have gotten an audience with Victor in a matter of moments if he'x asked politely, because you and I both know that he would."

It went quiet for a moment. Hatch leaning back in his seat in shock while staring up at Robin. "So.. ten minutes with Victor. That's all I ask." She ended her argument. Savannah smiled proudly while looking up at her best friend before averting her eyes to Hatch who looked at her. She tilted her head in a questioning way.

Hatch quietly got up and walked towards the door. "Follow me." He muttered. Nancy's scared face turned to a smile while Savannah jumped up and hugged Robin tight before quickly following after the professor. The girls smiled at each other, Savannah putting her palms out for high-fives with the girls gladly accepted.

•••

MUSIC FILLED THE QUIET car that was currently navigating it's way towards the trailer park were Max lived.

Viola tried her best to control her breathing between Lucas and Max, the confined space making her wanna die, especially with the thought that her parents are tracking her and Sav's every move quite literally.

She felt Lucas glance past her and towards Max which made her confused. He didn't still have feelings for her, did he?

Viola began to overthink as they pulled into the trailer park, Steve stopping the car in front of Max's trailer. "Alright, this better be fast, Mayfield." Max nodded, getting out of the car. "Twenty seconds."

"Do you want me-" "I'm fine on my own, thanks." Max interrupted Viola before slamming the door shut. "Fuck." Viola muttered, scooting away from Lucas and to the side of the car where Max originally was. "That thing's got batteries in it, right?" Steve asked Dustin who looked away from him and shook his head. "I'm not even answering that question." If went quiet for a moment. "Yes, it has batteries." Dustin told the Harrington boy. "Yeah, I got it." Steve muttered.

"Vee, you okay? You look anxious." Dustin asked, glancing back at the brunette girlz Viola looked towards the curly-haired boy. "Oh, gee, I dunno Dustin. Maybe 'cause both my sister and my girlfriend might die? Just an idea though."

Dustin's eyebrows furrowed. "Girlfriend? Sister?" He questioned making Steve and Viola's eyes widen in sync. "Sister?" Lucas repeated, finally realizing who the sister actually was. "Savannah is your sister?" He exclaimed, turning to the girl with an appalled look. Viola felt small suddenly. "It's a long story, okay? And not one I'd like to share. Not right now."

"Are we just gonna ignore "Girlfriend"?" Dustin asked the people in the car. His face then dawned with realization. "You guys knew, didn't you." He said, looking back at Steve. "You knew and you didn't tell me?" He asked. Steve raised his hands in up slightly. "Not my business to tell." He said.

"Can we drop the topic, please?" Viola begged. "I'll talk about it later I swear, now is not the damn time." She snapped at the boys in a frustrated tone. "Max is coming back anyways." She pointed to the girl who was making her way back towards the car.

"Hey, that was longer than twenty seconds." Steve said as she passed by his window. Viola furrowed her eyebrows at the girls face. "Hey, woah, woah. You all right?" Steve said, noticing it too. Max let out shaky breaths as she opened the door, Viola sliding back into the middle seat. "I'm fine. Just drive." She said before getting into the car.

Dustin looked back at the red-head. "Did something happen?" She shook her head. "Can we please just go?" With that Steve pulled out of Max's small dirt made driveway.

•••

THE THREE GIRLS LOOKED around at the patients as they walked through Pennhurst's gardens. Savannah felt her nose drip again, her head pounding.

She quickly grabbed another small tissue the put it against her nose, wiping the small amount of blood away.

"We allow them two hours of outside time a day." Hatch explained. "Can't they just escape?" Robin questioned as they continued to walk through the gardens path. "They could. But the vast majority choose to be here. They like it here." He explained. Savannah looked out at all the patients who wore the same white uniform as blood fell from her nose onto the concrete below her. She quickly put the tissue to her nostril once again.

"This is one of our more popular areas. The listening room." He said quietly as they entered a room that was filled with music. "We found that music has a particularly calming effect on the broken mind. The right song, particularly one which holds some personal meaning, can prove a salient stimulus." He explained as they walked past many patients that wore headphones. "But there are those who are beyond a cure."

He entered another room, walking down some stairs. "Uh, Dr. Hatch, do you think it might be possible for us to speak to Victor alone?" She asked hopeful. The Doctor turned. "Alone?" He questioned. "I.. I think that we would.. just absolutely love the challenge of speaking with Victor without the safety net of an expert such as yourself." Savannah quickly lied. Robin nodded. "Then we could really rub it in Professor Bradley's face when we get back to camp—"
Hatch shook his head. "Professor Bradley? I don't believe I know a Professor Bradley." Nancy's eyes widened. "Brantley." She quickly corrected. "She.. she meant to say Brantley. "What? Didn't I say Brantley? What did I say?" Robin chuckled. "Sorry, silly me. Words, letters." Savannah patted her back. "We've all been there." She laughed along with the two. "Yeah, yeah. I guess I'm just nervous. I mean, excited. So excited to speak with Victor. Preferably, as she said, alone?" Robin shrugged a bit and tilted her head slightly.

The Doctor thought for a moment. The girls in front of him putting on nice smiles. "Yes. Why not?" He gave in. "You've got me in a rebellious mood." The girls chuckled in sync. "And there's something rather urgent I need to check on anyway, so.." He checked his watch. "Sure." Hatch turned to look at the security guard behind him. "Keep a close eye on them." He told him.

"Thank you so much, Dr. Hatch." Robin said as the man walked past her. "Really, thank you." Savannah called. Savannah then wiped her palms on her dress as the security guard open the door. "Here goes nothing."

A/n

lmaofnssjsjsjsjwjsjjsneisjs i feel like shit

anywaysysysys I have likwb 2 other chapters written and imma post them later CAUSE I LOVE MAKING YOU GUYS WAIT

AND I WROTE A WHOLE CHAPTER FOR JUST DEAR BILLY theres no switching between storylines or settings, well accept when they're running from the security guards at thr asylum but thats all

and for the people who i'm friends with on tiktok i did a face reveal and put it on friends only so enjoy that

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

29.7K 995 29
" 𝘆𝗼𝘂'𝗿𝗲 𝘀𝘂𝗰𝗵 𝗮 𝗽𝗮𝗶𝗻 𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗮𝘀𝘀, 𝗺𝗮𝘅 . " " 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗺𝗲 𝗷𝗮𝘆 . " " 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗹𝗽𝘀 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘀𝗹�...
60.1K 2.4K 26
❝𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓? 𝐒𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐄𝐃 𝐀 𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐋𝐄 𝐊𝐈𝐒𝐒 𝐌𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐑𝐔𝐈𝐍 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐑𝐄𝐏𝐔𝐓𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍?❞ ═ ═ ═ ╰☆╮ ═ ═ ═ 𝘸𝘦𝘭𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘵𝘰... 𝐅𝐑𝐄𝐀�...
60.9K 1.8K 41
"𝐈'𝗺 𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟𝐢𝐬𝐡, 𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝗼𝐰, 𝐈 𝐜𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐥𝐞𝐭 𝐲𝗼𝐮 𝐠𝗼 𝐒𝗼 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝗼𝗺𝐞𝗼𝐧𝐞 𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐝𝗼𝐧'𝐭 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐧𝗼 𝗼𝐧𝐞 𝐛...
433 17 17
~somehow a vital connection is made~ ongoing