Dismantle that pair of offici...

By lolovemyself

Introduction This is a silly white sweet male lead but took the heroine's script Bai Tang binds a "vicious" s... More

1.1 Campus
Campus 2
Campus 3
Campus 4
Campus 5
Campus 6
Campus 7
Campus 8
Campus 9
Campus 10
Campus 11
Campus 12
Campus 13
Campus 14
Campus 15
Campus 16
Campus 17
Campus 18
Campus 19
Campus 20
Campus 21
Campus 22
Campus 23
Campus 24
Campus 25
Campus 26
Campus 27
Campus 28
Campus 29
End of Campus Arc
Ancient 1
Ancient 2
Ancient 3
Ancient 4
Ancient 5
Ancient 6
Ancient 7
Ancient 8
Ancient 9
Ancient 10
Ancient 11
Ancient 12
Ancient 13
Ancient 14
Ancient 15
Ancient 16
Ancient 17
Ancient 18
Ancient 19
Ancient 20
Ancient 21
Ancient 22
Ancient 23
Ancient 24
Ancient 25
Ancient 26
Ancient 27
Ancient 28
Ancient 29
Ancient 30
Ancient 31
End of Ancient Arc
Doomsday 1
Doomsday 2
Doomsday 3
Doomsday 4
Doomsday 5
Doomsday 6
Doomsday 7
Doomsday 8
Doomsday 9
Doomsday 10
Doomsday 11
Doomsday 12-13
Doomsday 14-16
Doomsday 17-19
End of Doomsday Arc
Western Fantasy 1-3
Western Fantasy 4-6
Western Fantasy 7-9
End of Western Fantasy Arc
Entertainment 1
Entertainment 2
Entertainment 3
Entertainment 4
Entertainment 5
Entertainment 6
Entertainment 7
Entertainment 8
Entertainment 9
Entertainment 10
Entertainment 11
Entertainment 12
Entertainment 13
Entertainment 14
Entertainment 15
End of Entertainment Arc
Sentinel Gong and Little Guide Shou 1
Sentinel Gong and Little Guide Shou 2
Sentinel Gong and Little Guide Shou 3
Sentinel Gong and Little Guide Shou 4
Sentinel Gong and Little Guide Shou 5
Sentinel Gong and Little Guide Shou 6
Sentinel Gong and Little Guide Shou 7
Sentinel Gong and Little Guide Shou 8
End of Sentinel Gong and Little Guide Shou Arc
The Wolf Game 1
The Wolf Game 2
The Wolf Game 3
The Wolf Game 4
The Wolf Game 5
The Wolf Game 6
The Wolf Game 7
The Wolf Game 8
The Wolf Game 9
The Wolf Game 10
The Wolf Game 11
The Wolf Game 12
End of The Wolf Game Arc
Mermaid 1-3
Mermaid 4-6
Mermaid 7-9
Mermaid 10-12
Mermaid 13-14
End of Mermaid Arc
Orc World 1-2
Orc World 3-4
Orc World 5-6
Orc World 7-8-9
Orc World 10-11-12
End of Orc World
Ancient2 1-3
Ancient2 4-6
Ancient2 7-9
Ancient2 10-12
Ancient2 13-15
End of Ancient2
Online Game 1-3
Online Game 4-6
Online Game 7-9
Online Game 10-12
Online Game 13-15
End of Online Game Arc

Orc World 13-14-15

1.7K 60 6
By lolovemyself

Small Revenge

    Bai Tang looked at Bai Chuansu's soft and quiet profile, unable to refute his words.

    Why wasn't he? He could bite Kyle to bleed just now, but he was reluctant.

    After the cubs finished drinking the fruit milk, they hunched over to play with the two Asian Orcs. They were hugging them softly. It was very comfortable~

    Priest Mana came in and saw this warm scene.

    "Tangtang, Asu." Priest Mana took the cub, "You can't hold a cub that's just eaten, it's easy to spit up milk, you have to put your hand like this..." I

    didn't expect that there are so many knowledge in holding a baby. Only the little cutie has been taught and studied hard.

    After the cubs were tired and fell asleep, Priest Mana looked at Bai Tang and hesitated.

    Bai Tang was puzzled and said, "Priest Mana, is there anything else?"

    Priest Mana is also rumored from outside, afraid that Bai Tang will be angry or think too much.

    "Tangtang, Kyle lost his parents when he was very young, so he has a temperament that he doesn't speak much, but he is a good boy." Priest Mana also watched Kyle grow up, and said to Kyle He understands his nature very well, "I'll take care of things outside, don't worry."

    Bai Tang suddenly realized that the priest Mana was talking about Ran Xiayue.

    He smiled slightly, "I believe in Kyle, I was there when Kyle helped Ran Xiayue carry the basket, but Ran Xiayue didn't see me."

    He wouldn't hand Kyle over, Ran Xiayue didn't even think about it.

    "That's good." Since Bai Tang said so, Priest Mana didn't say anything.

    Priest Mana said something about the tribe and went out to find Ran Xiayue.

    Bai Chuansu heard Bai Tang's conversation with Priest Mana, and roughly knew what was going on.

    He said, "I don't like Ran Xiayue." Thinking of the direction of the world line that Tangtang said, Lord Mozun seems to be dying because of Ran Xiayue, and he hates that woman even more.

    "I don't like her either." Bai Tang nodded, but what else could he do?

    "Let me teach her a lesson." Bai Chuansu patted his chest and said.

    Ran Xiayue was disgraced by Bai Tang in the afternoon, and she didn't cook with everyone at night. She stayed in the kitchen of the new house built by her father and boiled water.

    Bai Tang simply wanted to beat her. Ran Xiayue thought angrily, she could feel that the other party didn't like her, and it just so happened that she didn't like Bai Tang either, and even his contribution to the tribe seemed to her to be pretentious to gain goodwill. The only thing that made her feel that Bai Tang did a good thing was to teach the orcs to build houses. She no longer had to go to the river to take a bath in the middle of the night when no one was there, and she could also boil hot water.

    Ran Xiayue was staring at the match in a daze, when a shadow suddenly passed behind him.

    Soon, when she realized that she had turned around, the shadow had just passed in front of her.

    Ran Xiayue was stunned, the shadows flashed too fast, she didn't know what the past was, but her intuition was not a good thing.

    The match was burning "crackling", and Ran Xiayue swallowed, thinking that last time it was her joke in the back mountain. She comforted herself that hallucinations are hallucinations.

    She walked cautiously to the window and peered out. It was pitch black outside, except for the annoying cicadas.

    Sure enough, she was frightening herself.

    Just when Ran Xiayue was relieved, a face covered with black hair appeared in front of her.

    That thing dripped with an unknown, foul-smelling liquid, and was close to Ran Xiayue's eyes, almost face-to-face distance.

    "Ah—" The

    high octave scream startled a crow.

    Ran Xiayue took a few steps back, and something was behind her. She grabbed it casually, picked up the wooden stick used to burn the fire, and hit the thing by the window.

    Like a face, things moved up round and round without hitting.

    I saw that something suddenly appeared again, and it was so dark that Ran Xiayue rushed over.

    Ran Xiayue closed her eyes and waved the wooden stick indiscriminately, not hitting any strange objects once.

    The chaotic footsteps came from far to near, and the orcs came to Ran Xiayue's house looking for the sound, only to see that she was going crazy, fighting with the air.

    Priest Mana shouted, "Xiayue."

    Ran Xiayue was shocked, but stopped. When she opened her eyes, she only saw Priest Mana with a dark face, anxious male parents and female mothers, and a group of unknown reasons . the orcs.

    "Yes, there are ghosts..." Ran Xiayue threw herself into her mother's arms and burst into tears.

    Priest Mana has a headache. Ever since Xia Yue was rescued by Kyle in the forest, he has acted and thought very strangely. He does not act with everyone and always does some strange things. Time and time again, everyone has been tossed enough.

    "It's alright, let's go."

    Priest Mana told everyone to go back to their homes. As for the "ghost" that Ran Xiayue said, he didn't take it to heart at all. He had never heard of the word "ghost", and he didn't know what it was. It was probably Ran Xiayue's name for something.

    A priest is someone who can answer the will of the beast god. The beasts respect the priest Mana, and naturally they are willing to listen to him. After a hard day's work, everyone went back home when they saw that there was nothing to do.

    It was Kyle. When he left, he noticed a few drops of black liquid by the window, and there was a small mark on the outside. He knew it in his heart. After looking at Voss, he had a tacit understanding. to the river.

    At this time by the river, two black little things jumped into the river. Among them, the small one was held on the head by the big one, and only soaked to the neck.

    The breeze caressed, and the dark clouds covered the bright moon. When the earth returned to light again, two Asian orcs with pointed ears appeared by the river, giggling and rubbing their black stains.

    "Asu, did you see that, Ran Xiayue was frightened and screamed..."

    "I saw it, she still wanted to hit us with a broken stick, and she didn't even look at who I was, I was so easily beaten by her. Did you hit him, hee hee hee~"

    It was Bai Tang and Bai Chuanju who spoke, they both returned to their original forms, they rolled around in the mud on purpose, and took out the ink from the small bag space and poured it on, they were The "ghost" in Ran Xiayue's mouth is gone.

    Tell her to play tricks, not to scare her to death.

    The system also recorded the scene where Ran Xiayue was frightened, and when she was bored, she would take it out and take a look. It was definitely fun.

    Bai Tang was afraid of water, so she just soaked in the water, washed the ink on her body, and sat on the shore refusing to go into the water.

    "Tangtang, come take a shower, we'll go back later." Bai Chuansu shouted while soaking in the river.

    Bai Tang looked at the sparkling water, and then at Bai Chuan Su who was enjoying himself, and said Nuo Nuo, "Aren't you afraid?"

    "What are you afraid of?" Kitten Fox rubbed off the mud on his tail, "It's okay to take a bath. It's comfortable." Lord Mozun loves to give him a bath.

    Bai Tang was still terrified, but at the urging of Bai Chuanju, he finally put his feet into the water, and the cold river water took away the temperature from his body.

    "Yes, someone is coming." Bai Tang's ears were sensitive to the sound of footsteps.

    Bai Chuansu was in a hurry, they hadn't worn animal skins yet, but it was too late.

    Bai Tang jumped into the river, and Bai Chuansu immediately grabbed him and prevented Bai Tang from sinking.

    It was none other than Kyle and Voss who came out to find his wife.

    Bai Tang and Bai Chuansu grabbed the animal skin to block them in front of them. Kyle and Voss saw them almost at the same time, covered each other's eyes, and turned around.

    How can my wife's body be seen by other men?

    "Quickly put on the animal skin." The two said at the same time.

    "You murdered me~" The two little cuties pursed their lips, grievances welling up in their hearts.

    "Asu, get dressed, we're going home, let's grill you." Voss said.

    Bai Chuanju was more obedient, especially when Voss promised to roast lamb shank for him, he came out of the water with a slam, brought Bai Tang to the shore, and turned into a kitten and fox and jumped on Voss' back.

    "Ow~" Let's go, go, roast leg of lamb.

    Voss grabbed the kitten fox with one hand, untied the animal hide around his upper body, wrapped the kitten fox, and wiped his dripping fur.

    "Ow~" Kitten Fox's eyes were sparkling, rubbing against Voss' big hand.

    One person and one fox left, leaving only Bai Tang and Kyle.

    Kitten Fox can wash off the ink spots on his body by himself, but Bai Tang can't. He is afraid of water. At this time, his hair is still half black and half yellow, with irregular patches of color, which is very ugly.

    "Kyle, I'm afraid~" The squirrel sub-orc looked at Kyle with wet eyes, and shouted 'scared' in a milky voice. No matter how much Kyle's emotions were, it turned into pity.

    He went over and wrapped Bai Tang in animal skin, "Why aren't you scared when you go to scare that female?"

    Kyle pinched Bai Tang's little nose helplessly, "She's burning fire, what if she gets burned and injured? Do, eh?"

    Bai Tang took Kyle's hand, "She's still talking nonsense, I'm just scaring her, and I'm very good at it, don't believe me, I'll show you."

    Actually questioning his ability, Bai Tang refused to accept it, so he turned into a squirrel and wanted to hang out on the trees by the river for Kyle to see.

    Just as the little squirrel took off, it jumped into the air and was caught by a big hand.

    "Squeaky--" Let me go, let me go!

    Kyle is helpless and funny. The little squirrel has a few tufts of black hair on its head, and there are black spots on its tail, which is cute and funny.

    "I believe, Tangtang is the best." Kyle took the little squirrel to the tree and picked a soapberry.

    He went back to the river, wet the squirrel gently, squeezed out the soap juice, and made bubbles.

   " Squeaky—" The little squirrel clasped Kyle's thumb tightly, and every time the cold river water splashed on his body, he shivered.

    Sure enough, taking a bath in the original shape is the most annoying.

    After finally washing away the ink spots on his body, the little squirrel spread out into a cake on Kyle's palm.

    He is already a waste rat.

    "Is it so scary?" Kyle laughed, poking at the squirrel's soft belly.

    The little squirrel got angry, turned over, pointed to the rippling river surface, "Squeaky!" You can go down to wash.

    "Okay, I'll go down and wash too." Kyle put the little squirrel on the hide, took off his 'barrier', and jumped into the river, splashing a splash of water.

    "Squeaky--" Also use the animal shape.

    "Ow~~" Silver Wolf's hair was wet and clinging to his body, calling at the little squirrel on the shore.

    "Hahaha, you look like a dog~" The little squirrel turned back into a human form, pointing at the silver wolf and laughing.

    "Dare you say I'm a dog? Let's become a drowning dog together." After that, Kyle dragged Bai Tang into the water.

    Bai Tang, who was afraid of water, could only cling to Kyle, and the two played in the water for a while...

    The author has something to say

    It's normal to play in the water (look my sincere eyes)

Beast God Festival

    Ran Xiayue was so frightened that even if there were several black marks on her face, no one believed her, not even her parents.

    If you don't know what a "ghost" is, how do orcs imagine ghosts.

    That night, Ran Xiayue developed a high fever, so she could only lie in bed and rested for a while.

    That is to say, during this time, the Wing Wolf tribe has undergone earth-shaking changes. Everyone's houses have been built, a lot of food has been found, and they have learned to salt meat. The tribe is thriving.

    The three cubs have grown up a lot, especially the two little orcs, from the size of a finger to the thickness of their wrists. When they are most active, they often fight with the wolf cubs, and they are biased to Bai Tang. Like Shirakawa-ju, as good as a quail.

    There is less than a month before the Beast God Festival. As the leader of the snake tribe, Voss should go back and preside over the overall situation with the priest. He took Bai Chuansu and the cubs back.

    Going back at this time, in addition to preparing for the Beast God Festival, there is enough time to build a house and store food.

    Bai Tang was reluctant to leave Kitten Fox and took his hand and whispered.

    "If Voss bullies you, you will come to me." Bai Tang said.

    "Master Mozun will not bully me." Bai Chuansu retorted.

    "Anyway, he doesn't treat you well, you can just come to me." Bai Tang hated that iron was not steel. Asu was so soft and cute, she would be bullied to death.

    "Hmm." Seeing that Bai Tang was about to get angry, Bai Chuansu did not refute. They will have the opportunity to meet in the future, and after he brings Demon Venerable back to the upper realm, he will find Tangtang to play.

    Kitten Fox is gone, Bai Tang is missing a friend who can talk and talk about everything, and there is no cub beside him to make trouble with him, life suddenly calms down, and his heart is inevitably empty.

    But soon, he won't have time to grieve the autumn wind. There are still a lot of people in the tribe looking for him to identify with strange things, and he has to explain them one by one.

    Kyle built the hut he and Tangtang loved, and specially built the sleeping kang into a big one, and it was no problem for four Tangtangs to lie on it.

    Bai Tang was stunned when he sewed animal skins on the bed.

    The system fanned the flames, "Kyle has bad intentions, Tangtang, you must not let him go." It's better not to climb up and sleep for him, how can there be such a male protagonist full of yellow waste.

    Kyle was generous, and he told Bai Tang directly that he wanted to pair up with Bai Tang. If they didn't go out in winter, they could work hard to have a baby.

    After all, it's not for your own benefit. The system despised it.

    Little cubs?

    Bai Tang touched his flat belly, he is a male squirrel, how could there be a small cub, but Kyle seems to like children very much.

    The little squirrel was unhappy, he asked, "Qiu'er, can I have a cub too?" The

    system said: "Theoretically yes, after all, this body is a sub-orc and can conceive a cub. The probability of orcs being conceived is very low, and the hope is not very high."

    Even if there are all kinds of golden fingers in the mall, it can't be too contrary to the operation of heaven and the laws of the world. There is only one sentence, everything is possible, but everything happens.

    The system's words gave Bai Tang great confidence. He used to like cute little mermaids when he was in the world of mermaids, and he took care of three cubs some time ago. Now Qiu'er said there is hope, and he is looking forward to the arrival of winter.

    Just because of Bai Tang's acquiescence and even cooperation, Kyle's winter life can be described as happy and beautiful, except that there are no small cubs, which is another story.

    The orcs were in full swing preparing for the Beast God Festival, and Ran Xiayue also walked out of the door at this time. After lying down for nearly half a month, she could finally walk around.

    After learning that Voss had brought the cubs back, Ran Xiayue breathed a sigh of relief. The reason why he didn't come out for so long was illness, and there was also an element of avoiding Voss in it.

    An orc never breaks into a female's house to take revenge on a delicate female. Sure enough, the Beast God Festival was imminent, and she boiled Voss away.

    However, the things that Ran Xiayue had done before, one by one, the orcs accused her face to face, but it did not mean that they did not know or remember.

    So when she wants to talk to other females, demi-orcs, they all have things to do. The Beast God Festival is so busy, Ran Xiayue can't stop other people from preparing for the Beast God Festival. It's disrespectful to the Beast God.

    No one paid attention to Ran Xiayue, but let her have a taste of loneliness.

    There was a lot of prey piled up on the tribal square, bloody, and that scene made Ran Xiayue, who was bored wandering, almost spit it out.

    How can you be so cruel? ! Ran Xiayue accused an orc who had just finished hunting and sent it to the square.

    Those who heard it looked at Ran Xiayue with the eyes of a fool. This has always been the tradition of the Beast God Festival, expressing respect and love for the Beast God, and praying for the Beast God to bless his people in the coming year, why is it cruel? The lack of prey is the contempt for the beast god.

    "Xiayue, don't you like the fun? Go home first, there's nothing to help you here." An Asian orc said, he just couldn't get used to Ran Xiayue's style, and it wasn't like this before.

    "When am I going to help, it's so disgusting..." Ran Xiayue hid to the side to prevent the orcs who came back with their prey from touching her.

    Everyone else's face is black, don't help, what is disgusting, if you have the ability, don't eat the prey they brought back at the Beast God Festival.

    Kyle dropped a sashimi beast and walked towards Ran Xiayue.

    Ran Xiayue's words aroused public anger. She also saw other people's unkind eyes, and was afraid in her heart. Seeing Kyle walking towards her, she smiled happily and was about to talk to him, but the other party walked past her without looking sideways. A petite Asian Orc hugged intimately behind.

    "You're so slow, you agreed to weave a hammock for me, but I can't pull it~" The Asian Orc was soft and cute, and his words had a sweet taste.

    Kyle fondly patted the other's head, "Let's go back now and weave a net bed for Tangtang."

    From beginning to end, Kyle didn't even look at Ran Xiayue, and when he turned around, Bai Tang glanced at Ran Xiayue proudly. , then wrapped his arms around Kyle tightly.

    Kyle is mine, don't even think about it.

    Ran Xiayue was so angry that Bai Tang was so angry that a half-human, half-beast primitive could mock her.

    No one stood up for Ran Xiayue, and she offended the other people in the square again. Amid the condemnation from everyone, she returned home in despair.

    Ran Xiayue's female mother came back in a hurry when she heard the news, and sighed when she saw Ran Xiayue's unhappy face.

    Xia Yue looks like this, how can I find an orc? Xia Yue used to be good, but since the last time she quietly ran into the forest, everything has changed.

    "Xiayue, this time it was you who did something wrong, go to the square and confess to everyone."

    "Why should I admit my mistake, why should I admit my mistake to them?" Ran Xiayue said loudly. It's not that she doesn't regret it, or that she can't hold herself back. She admits her mistake in public, and she has no face.

    Ran Xiayue's female mother is also kind. In this situation, Xia Yue can't find a pair of orcs at all. In the future, if a single female has a bad relationship with other people in the tribe, how can she survive.

    It's a pity that Ran Xiayue's heart is all about her own face, and she can't think of her mother's kindness.

    No, I can only watch this year's Beast God Festival, whether there will be orcs coming to ask for marriage and pairing.

    The day of the Beast God Festival is also the most lively and exciting day of all.

    Early in the morning, single Asian orcs and females boiled water to wash their faces and take a bath. They used to go to the riverside. This year, they built a house and learned how to boil hot water and turn it into lukewarm water, which is more convenient.

    Even the orcs took out the best hides they hunted, and picked up the ground full of energy.

    If you have a crush, go to express your love to the object, and if you don't, look at single females and sub-orcs in the square, looking for someone who suits your eyes.

    The laughter and laughter of this day lingered over the Wing Wolf tribe for a long time.

    With the help of the patriarch, the priest Mana ascended to the altar, and everyone stood quietly in the square, waiting for the will of the beast god to come.

    Priest Mana prayed to the sky, chanting an unknown language, only to see dark clouds slowly gathering in the sky, and soon it started to rain.

    "Qiu'er, do you really think there will be a beast god?" Bai Tang asked while looking at this strange phenomenon.

    "I don't know, there should be. Beast gods are orcs belief." The system was uncertain.

    "Thanks to the beast god for his gift to the Winged Wolf Tribe, and thanks to the Beast God's messenger for his contribution to the Winged Wolf tribe."

    Just as Bai Tang whispered to the system, Priest Mana changed back to the common language of orcs at some point, facing the In the direction Bai Tang is in, kneeling down is a bow.

    The other orcs did the same, and knelt down to Bai Tang following the movements of the priest of Mana.

    Bai Tang became the only one standing, and even Ran Xiayue was pulled down by her mother.

    "Thank you to the Beast God, thank you to the Beast God messenger."

    The voices of the orcs echoed in the square for a long time.

    "I, I'm not..." Bai Tang hurriedly retorted, but was stopped by the system.

    "Tangtang suffer, just ask them to get up, otherwise they'll have to kneel and argue with you about identity matters. It's better to kneel on Tangtang than to kneel on Ran Xiayue." The system squinted at Ran Xiayue's uneven eyes, la la la~

    It's not that Bai Tang has never been kneeled before, that's when he was the queen, it's been a long time, and he's not used to it.

    "Get up quickly." Bai Tang called out to everyone, "Thank you to the Beast God."

    As Priest Mana descended from the altar, the carnival of the Beast God Festival officially began.

    This year's Beast God Festival celebration is very lively. There are many ways to do the food. First, the prey is processed, the skin is cut, and the meat is roasted on the fire. Some of them are boiled in large pots, or cooked on slate...

    The Asian orcs made inferences from one case and applied the weaving techniques they learned to other places, and made many beautiful garlands, together with the animal skin clothes they made by themselves. Give it to the orcs you like, and if the orcs accept it, at night, the orcs will swear to marry in the presence of the beast gods, priests, patriarchs, and the whole clan.

    Bai Tang returned to the tree hole, holding an animal skin clothes, behind his back awkwardly, when Kyle came to him, he shoved it into the opponent's hand, and left the sentence "I'm going to the square to help" and ran Lost.

    The animal skin clothes made are not good-looking, but they fit well. Kyle can imagine how Tangtang used a blue strip and a bone needle to sew out needle by needle, not to mention how beautiful in my heart.

  Pairing Ceremony

    As night fell, torches were lit in the square, making the whole square as bright as day.

    After the night falls, it is the carnival of the Beast God Festival.

    The demi-orcs held hands, formed a circle, and danced around the fire.

    Bai Tang helped with food in the square in the afternoon, but was caught by priest Mana and dragged to "dress up".

    Priest Mana first prepared hot water and pushed Bai Tang to take a bath, wash his face, comb his hair with fruity vegetable oil, and put garlands on his head and wrists. Finally, Priest Mana wanted to paint Bai Tang. An unknown rich floral fragrance.

    Bai Tang hurriedly waved his hand, thanking Bumin.

    Stop it, this smell is too pungent. He sneezed several times.

    Seeing that Bai Tang really didn't like it, Priest Mana could only stop angrily.

    But Rao was like this, and Bai Tang was also "tossed" by Priest Mana. In the words of Priest Mana, "The Beast God's messenger wants to give everyone a good start. Whether the group of orcs can get off the list tonight depends on your example."

    It sounds weird, but I can't tell where it's weird.

    Priest Mana did not help Bai Tang clean up for no reason, it was Kyle's request.

    On the day of the Beast God's Day, Asian orcs or females who have a prospective partner should ask the Asian father or female mother to help dress up, which is also the blessing of the elders to the younger. Dressed up well or not, it represents the degree of love for orcs.

    And Bai Tang has no parents, only the mana priest who is higher in the tribe came forward.

    Kyle, I'll help you get here, and it's up to you whether you can hold the Asian beast or not. Priest Mana stood by the window with a smile, watching Bai Tang go out, followed by a large group of orcs eagerly.

    As long as they haven't been paired, the orcs have the opportunity to confess to the sub-orcs and females. Tonight, the "battle" between the orcs is destined to be very lively.

    Bai Tang came to the tribal square, and the Asian orcs ran over to him in a friendly manner.

    "Wow~ Bai Tang is so pretty tonight..."

    "It still smells good..."

    At this moment, an orc stepped forward and said to Bai Tang, "Bai Tang, I like you very much, be me. Companion."

    The Asian orcs let out a playful laugh, Bai Tang was directly shocked by the orc's directness, and the others were still cheering and watching the fun.

    Bai Tang glanced at the orc apologetically, "I'm sorry, I can't accept you." He

    was rejected. The orcs have long been prepared for this answer, but they just want to try it out, so as not to regret it.

    The orcs walked away, and Bai Tang was pulled by the Asian orcs to dance.

    Kyle, who had just come to the Tribal Square and witnessed everything, stepped forward and put on the orc's shoulder, "Come and fight.

   " The lovelorn orc said: "!!!"

The orc was beaten down.

    Kyle was neither arrogant nor impetuous, and said to the onlookers, "Who still wants to pursue Bai Tang, come and fight!" The

    orcs looked at each other, and they did have the intention to pursue Bai Tang. The orcs did not hide it and challenged Kyle directly, so such a scene could be seen in the other corner of the square.

    One by one, the winged wolves roared to the sky and fell to the ground. The Asian orcs and the females looked at each other and exclaimed, and the handsome protagonist said Kyle who was transformed into a silver winged wolf.

    If Kyle doesn't have a prospective partner, I'll confess. The females thought.

    And the envied party, Bai Tang, was really dragged by the Asian orcs and danced around the bonfire, missing Kyle's heroic fighting posture.

    Kyle brought down a circle of orcs, and he went to a hidden place to change back into a human form, put on the new clothes that Bai Tang sewed for him, and walked slowly to the bonfire where the Asian orcs gathered.

    "Yo yo, here he is."

    "Here comes Kyle."

    Everyone knows the relationship between Kyle and Bai Tang. Seeing Kyle coming, he made a reasonable way.

    "Tangtang." Kyle knelt down on one knee and took out the flowers he picked from behind.

    "I love you, pair with me, and let me take care of you."

    When did the demi-beasts see this kind of pursuit, they didn't know the word "romantic", but they felt this way at the moment. He cast an envious look at Bai Tang who could be pursued by the orcs kneeling down on one knee.

    "Promise him." Seeing that Bai Tang didn't answer for a long time, Brown voiced support for his brother.

    So, many "promise him" joined in to help Kyle.

    This method of marriage proposal was something he had inadvertently said before, and it was also the dirtiest. Unexpectedly, Kyle really did it. He didn't have a ring, but picked flowers instead.

    Bai Tang smiled sweetly, and in the roar of everyone, he nodded heavily, "Okay."

    "Wow..."

    Witnessing the birth of a pair of lovers, everyone applauded.

    With the beginning of Kyle and Bai Tang, other orcs confessed to their favorite sub-orcs and females, some succeeded, some failed, and the laughter of Tribal Square resounded in the sky.

    After the confession stage, it is the "discussion" link of the beasts.

    Every year on the Beast God Festival, the tribe will hold this program, and let the orcs compete with the orcs, and the top ten are selected, which are the top ten warriors in the tribe. If the patriarch resigns, this year's top ten warriors will compete with the past warriors, and the winner will be the new patriarch.

    As for the younger generation of orcs, Kyle is definitely the best among them. Therefore, this year's top ten warriors, Kyle is also among them.

    Bai Tang remembered that in the original plot, the winged wolf tribe went to glory under the leadership of Kyle. Looking at the lovely and friendly faces, he couldn't imagine them waiting to die in the cold after the joyful Beast God's Day in the winter year after year. If he survived, he would be thankful for the gift of the Beast God.

    He is not an atheist, but he knows that unless it is a serious natural disaster, many things can be solved by man.

    "Kyle, are you going to run for the patriarch?" Bai Tang asked softly leaning against Kyle's arms.

    "Does Tangtang want me to run for the patriarch?" Kyle asked back while holding Bai Tang's hand.

    Tangtang likes to be quiet. If she is the patriarch, she will be entangled in various affairs every day, and she is destined to be unable to be calm. He wanted to make the tribe better, but if Tangtang didn't want to live such a busy life every day, he didn't have to run for the patriarch. As a member of the Wing Wolf tribe, you can still contribute to the tribe, but some decisions will not be too appealing.

    "Think." Bai Tang likes kind-hearted orcs, whether they are Asian orcs or females, they are still young, so fresh and lovely, how can they die just because of the weather that is not a natural disaster at all.

    "Kyle, you can be the patriarch." Bai Tang smiled sweetly.

    "Well." Kyle clenched Bai Tang's hand. I'm willing to try anything if you want.

    With Bai Tang's support, Kyle has more confidence in running for the patriarch.

    Whenever he finishes a game, he looks offstage. Bai Tang would give him a sweet smile and shouted cheers.

    Finally, the competition came to the last game, Kyle vs Brown, the two strongest warriors in the tribe.

    "Kyle, don't cry when you lose." Brown didn't see the scene of Kyle unilaterally crushing other orcs in the afternoon, otherwise he wouldn't wink and say such things.

    "You can try." Kyle won't let go of water just because the opposite is his friend.

    The two orcs fought back from human form to beast form, and the people in the audience exclaimed, Bai Tang looked at the stage worriedly.

    Finally, the silver wolf gave the last blow to the white wolf, and after the white wolf's Brown was ousted, the new patriarch was also born.

    "Kyle, Kayle, Kayle..." the orcs cheered.

    Brown also turned back into an orc, baring his teeth and grinning, hiss~ Kyle's hand really hurts. Are orcs trying so hard to show off in front of their mates?

    Brown can't afford to fail, he admits it. Even if he is defeated, he is still one of the warriors of the Wing Wolf tribe.

    "Congratulations, Kyle." Brown congratulated without any doubts.

    "Yeah." Kyle said less as always.

    "Kyle, the Wing Wolf tribe will be handed over to you in the future, and the future belongs to you." The old patriarch finally retired with honor, and he can see the Wing Wolf tribe developing very well in his lifetime, even if he returns to the arms of the beast god now, Also at ease.

    "I announce the new patriarch - Kayle." Priest Mana walked to Kayle and raised his hand.

    The wave of calls from the orcs in the audience was higher and higher. Bai Tang stood in the crowd and looked at Kyle, who was being embraced, and couldn't help but smile.

    I saw that Kyle quickly stepped down, and the orcs made way for a passage. He came to Bai Tang and pulled him back to the stage.

    "Priest Mana, start the pairing ceremony now." Kyle said, he couldn't wait to swear his sovereignty over Bai Tang.

    "Okay." Priest Mana smiled gently.

    Even the introverted and calm Kyle is as possessive as ordinary orcs when it comes to facing his partner.

    The pairing ceremony is for all orcs who are ready to pair with their mates.

    Priest Mana stood at the front, followed by Kyle and Bai Tang, followed by other orc companions.

    They took their partner's hand and listened to the priest Mana reciting a series of words that only priests could understand.

    After the mana priests finished reciting, they cut their fingers and pressed their bloody fingers to a stone.

    Priest Mana put the stone with the blood of Bai Tang and Kyle into a bowl of water. The stone melted with the water, and the water turned milky white.

    Kyle took the bowl handed over by Priest Mana and drank the bowl of water with Bai Tang.

    The wound on the finger was visible to the naked eye, and a golden wolf head appeared on the back of the two of them.

    The wolf heads of each pair are different, based on the wolf shape of the orcs, but different.

    The partner with the wolf head on the back of the hand is blessed by the beast god.

    "Tangtang, you are mine." Kyle picked up Bai Tang excitedly and turned around a few times.

    "I'm not yours."

    Bai Tang's words made Kyle nervous, does Tangtang regret it, then he...

    Bai Tang smiled and stroked the wolf head totem on the back of the other's hand, and finally intertwined his fingers with him, "You It's mine."

    The male protagonist in every world will lose his memory, they are not the same person, but the same soul, every time he appears, he will approach him.

    "Tangtang is right, I belong to you." Kyle approached slowly, holding the lips that always made his emotions fluctuate.

    No matter what, we are all for each other.

    The author has said that on

    such a good day, the heroine should not come out for a stroll. The ending of the next chapter, alright~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

263K 8.7K 104
"Choi Sarang I'm in love with you. I've always been and I'll always be." Jungkook whispered to Sarang. Follow the life of Sarang, the first and only...
42.4K 4.8K 9
Dragonwall's queen no longer remembers who she is. Her magic is locked away at the hands of an evil sorcerer. Kane hoped to deal the drengr monarchy...
36.7K 2.8K 40
In their previous life, taehyung had been overweight. His face was covered in acne. Yet jungkook still forcefully ate him up. Exactly how much did h...
82.8K 2.5K 51
What kind was there before the fae we know today? A story where our Inner Circle finds a fairy not a fae. AzrielxOC 18+ First uploaded: 15/9 2023