Gamma Stellaris

By VirginiaDare77

Five best friends decide to spend a summer day at an abandoned amusement park in town. When they enter what t... More

Proununciation Key
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28

Chapter 29

5 1 0
By VirginiaDare77

        Leanne moaned as she woke up. She stared blankly at the IV in her arm for a few moments, trying to remember what had happened.

         Had she really been in the hospital for four days?

         She sighed as she scrolled mindlessly through her phone.

         Her parents had been to the hospital to see her dozens of times, but they were starting to get annoyed that she wouldn't explain where she had even been while she was missing, let alone why her stomach was so messed up looking.

         But it's not like they would believe her.

          The ship was gone. None of them knew where it had gone, just that it disappeared.

           Leanne couldn't even think about having to go back to school.

           The door was thrown open and Trevor smiled sheepishly, hesitantly walking in with a small bouquet of flowers.

        "I am so sorry I couldn't come see you sooner! We were in Alabama and this was the earliest flight back and- god, I've been so worried about you, Leanne. And uh... I brought some lilacs. I know they're your favorites."

          Leanne gave a relieved sigh. She'd been so worried that he just hadn't wanted to see her and she wouldn't see him again until she got home. "Thanks. It's so great to see you."

         He pulled her into a hug. "Thank god you're okay! What happened?!"

         "You wouldn't believe me."

          "Of course I will."

         She slowly sighed. "We went into what we thought was a funhouse but it was actually an alien spaceship."

           "Woah. Crazy."

         "That's all you have to say?!"

          "I wasn't there. Who am I to tell you what happened to you? Besides, it sounds like you got pretty messed up wherever you were, that's not something that just happens."

         "Thanks."

           "Th-There's something I need to tell you. And I know now isn't the greatest time but I've been so worried about you and-"

          "You're rambling."

         "Sorry. I just... I'm in love with you."

          "Y-You are?"

           He slowly nodded. "You don't even have to say anything about it or answer me or-"

           "I love you too."

          Trevor pulled her into a kiss and Leanne had never felt so warm in her entire life.

          Honestly, despite everything that had led up to this, it was the best moment of her life.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

193 0 7
A year and a half after being rescued at the South Pole, MacReady and Childs meet again to face the mutant alien.
511 17 21
Three young people find that they have special powers as empathic adepts - powers to see The Others. The Others are creatures that look like humans a...
880 28 28
A group of high school students and police officers try to relocate 4 mythical monsters that were discovered in their own little town before disaster...
56 0 24
After an unfortunate accident, Jack and Ace obtain abilities like none can imagine. This led to them meeting up with an old friend who happens to al...