Dismantle that pair of offici...

By lolovemyself

Introduction This is a silly white sweet male lead but took the heroine's script Bai Tang binds a "vicious" s... More

1.1 Campus
Campus 2
Campus 3
Campus 4
Campus 5
Campus 6
Campus 7
Campus 8
Campus 9
Campus 10
Campus 11
Campus 12
Campus 13
Campus 14
Campus 15
Campus 16
Campus 17
Campus 18
Campus 19
Campus 20
Campus 21
Campus 22
Campus 23
Campus 24
Campus 25
Campus 26
Campus 27
Campus 28
Campus 29
End of Campus Arc
Ancient 1
Ancient 2
Ancient 3
Ancient 4
Ancient 5
Ancient 6
Ancient 7
Ancient 8
Ancient 9
Ancient 10
Ancient 11
Ancient 12
Ancient 13
Ancient 14
Ancient 15
Ancient 16
Ancient 17
Ancient 18
Ancient 19
Ancient 20
Ancient 21
Ancient 22
Ancient 23
Ancient 24
Ancient 25
Ancient 26
Ancient 27
Ancient 28
Ancient 29
Ancient 30
Ancient 31
End of Ancient Arc
Doomsday 1
Doomsday 2
Doomsday 3
Doomsday 4
Doomsday 5
Doomsday 6
Doomsday 7
Doomsday 8
Doomsday 9
Doomsday 10
Doomsday 11
Doomsday 12-13
Doomsday 14-16
Doomsday 17-19
End of Doomsday Arc
Western Fantasy 1-3
Western Fantasy 4-6
Western Fantasy 7-9
End of Western Fantasy Arc
Entertainment 1
Entertainment 2
Entertainment 3
Entertainment 4
Entertainment 5
Entertainment 6
Entertainment 7
Entertainment 8
Entertainment 9
Entertainment 10
Entertainment 11
Entertainment 12
Entertainment 13
Entertainment 14
Entertainment 15
End of Entertainment Arc
Sentinel Gong and Little Guide Shou 1
Sentinel Gong and Little Guide Shou 2
Sentinel Gong and Little Guide Shou 3
Sentinel Gong and Little Guide Shou 4
Sentinel Gong and Little Guide Shou 5
Sentinel Gong and Little Guide Shou 6
Sentinel Gong and Little Guide Shou 7
Sentinel Gong and Little Guide Shou 8
End of Sentinel Gong and Little Guide Shou Arc
The Wolf Game 1
The Wolf Game 2
The Wolf Game 3
The Wolf Game 4
The Wolf Game 5
The Wolf Game 6
The Wolf Game 7
The Wolf Game 8
The Wolf Game 9
The Wolf Game 10
The Wolf Game 11
The Wolf Game 12
End of The Wolf Game Arc
Mermaid 1-3
Mermaid 4-6
Mermaid 7-9
Mermaid 10-12
Mermaid 13-14
End of Mermaid Arc
Orc World 1-2
Orc World 3-4
Orc World 7-8-9
Orc World 10-11-12
Orc World 13-14-15
End of Orc World
Ancient2 1-3
Ancient2 4-6
Ancient2 7-9
Ancient2 10-12
Ancient2 13-15
End of Ancient2
Online Game 1-3
Online Game 4-6
Online Game 7-9
Online Game 10-12
Online Game 13-15
End of Online Game Arc

Orc World 5-6

1.8K 76 10
By lolovemyself

I'm a Vegetarian

    The efficiency of the orcs is indeed very fast. In just half a day, they have already piled up a hill of wood.

    Bai Tang pulled out the vines to weave the basket, but pulled out a series of round things.

    "Sweet potato?!" Bai Tang asked suspiciously, "Is there a sweet potato this big?"

    Have you ever seen a sweet potato as big as a watermelon?

    The system identified it, "It's a sweet potato. Things in the orc world are generally bigger than those in the modern world. It's not surprising that a sweet potato is as big as a watermelon~"

    Kyle saw Bai Tang holding a gray and unknown object, and said, "Tang Tang is hungry, I'll go hunting."

    Bai Tang smiled sweetly, pulled Kyle and said, "I'll make you something delicious today."

    Except for meat, fruits, and melons are all Bai Tang's favorites, you know There are many ways. Again, because of limited conditions, Bai Tang brought Kyle to the open space, made a fire and buried the sweet potatoes in it.

    "Let me tell you, roasted sweet potatoes are super delicious and sweet. Eating too much sweet potatoes is good for the body, not only to fill the stomach, but also to the stomach, and it can last for a long time. After the house is built, it will be dug up. Put sweet potatoes in a cellar, and you can eat sweet sweet potatoes in winter..."

    Bai Tang flipped the sweet potatoes, and by the way gave Kyle Koppe science.

    The orc world is backward, there are so many delicious things in nature, but they only eat meat. The way of meat comes and goes is just a kind of barbecue, and there is nothing else.

    Kyle listened carefully to Bai Tang's explanation, and was surprised for a moment when he heard that it could be played for a long time in winter.

    The winter is long and cold, because the snowy animals don't come out very often, they can't hunt, and the fruits are not stored for a long time. Many female cubs starve to death in winter. Kyle's female father died in a particularly cold winter many years ago, and the male father was attacked by wild animals in the forest the day after the female father died. Hunting skills, and only survive with the help of other orcs in the tribe.

    "Tangtang knows a lot of food that can be kept for a long time in winter?" Kyle asked.

    Bai Tang raised her chest and said proudly, "Of course, I'm a vegetarian."

    Kyle glanced at the hollow basket beside Bai Tang, which contained a lot of dug sweet potatoes, which was very convenient.

    "You can eat it, but be careful it's hot." Bai Tang exclaimed and started to dig the sweet potatoes.

    "I'll come." The baked soil was hot, and Kyle volunteered to dig sweet potatoes for fear that Bai Tang would be scalded.

    The animalized wolf claws are very sharp, and the sweet potato is accidentally cut from the middle, and the golden flesh exudes a sweet smell.

    "Look at you, you broke the sweet potato, it's dirty and can't be eaten." Bai Tang regretted the sweet potato that was damaged by Kyle, went to battle to dig out the sweet potato, and taught him how to peel the sweet potato.

    "Like this, tear it off gently, you see..."

    Bai Tang took a big mouthful of the baked sweet potato, his mouth was stuffed full, and he was super satisfied.

    Kyle mastered the skill of roasting sweet potatoes, and after eating a sweet potato, he began to practice roasting sweet potatoes.

    "Ball, Kyle doesn't seem very happy~" Bai Tang held the sweet potato and looked at Kyle who was absent-minded.

    "Is there?" The system glanced at Kyle, who was no different, and flipped through the original plot. "He should be wondering if he should ask you which food can be put in the winter, and about the preservation method of the food..."

  The  original plot , the patriarch of the Wing Wolf tribe passed on the position of the patriarch to Kyle Murphy. After the war with the Snake tribe, he relied on the food found by the heroine and the orcs to make unremitting efforts to develop the Wing Wolf tribe. It has become the most advanced tribe in the orc world. In the later period, it also accepted many tribes that suffered natural disasters. The Wing Wolf tribe saved many small orc tribes, and Kyle Murphy was also known as the king of orcs.     Bai Tang has a very peculiar sense of belonging to the orc world. In his opinion, the orcs who can be beastized are a family with him. Although the races are not the same, they are originally animals. Therefore, knowing that many cubs will suffer But in winter, I feel very sad.

    "We can teach the beasts how to find food, teach them to build warm houses, clothes..." the system suggested, "Anyway, the heroine will also teach them, instead of benefiting the heroine, it is better to teach Tangtang, so that the heroine You won’t be able to use orcs by wearing golden fingers who understand modern knowledge.”

The more the system thought about it, the more it felt like a good idea, what is the modern knowledge in the female lead’s mind, it also has the knowledge of ancient, modern, future interstellar, space There are so many things, just taking out any one can surprise the orcs.

    "Okay, okay." Bai Tang smiled and raised his eyebrows. He was worried that he wouldn't be able to teach. If the system said it, then there would be no problem.

    "Kyle, let's go there to dig more sweet potatoes and bring them back later." Bai Tang smiled at Kyle, "Give some to the patriarch to taste.

    " Touching the Asian orc's long hair, "Tangtang is saying..."

    "Let the patriarch spread the word about the sweet potato, one more food, and fewer cubs will die in winter."

    Although the orc world does not have intellectual property rights, But it is generally accepted that whoever wants to discover or find something belongs to the discoverer. This is also the reason why in the original plot, the orcs did not force Ran Xiayue to hand over the food preservation method.

    "I also know a lot, like rice, red beans, mung beans, potatoes... cured meat, bacon... It can be kept for the whole winter, and you can also build a kang under the bed and lie on it when it's hot, not to mention how comfortable it is. Don’t want to get up.”

    Modern things cannot be done under current conditions, but everything that is not intelligent is relatively easy to do.

    Bai Tang pointed with fingers, and said a lot of novel things in one breath, Kyle seemed to have opened up a new world.

    Not only him, but Brown, who saw Kyle and Bai Tang walking by the river to say hello, also heard it, and jumped out and said, "Are you telling the truth?"

    "Wow, it's delicious, what are you eating? "Brown smelled the sweet potato, took a deep breath, and looked wistful.

    Kyle threw a freshly baked sweet potato over, Brown took it, and tossed it in the air, "It's so hot, so hot..."

    Brown sat beside Bai Tang, who was an "owner" Asian Orc, moved to Kyle's side.

    "It's delicious, it's so delicious, how did you find this out, what is it that Bai Tang said just now that you don't have to starve and get cold in winter..." Brown asked vaguely before he swallowed the sweet potato in his mouth.

    Affected by the original owner's residual consciousness, Bai Tang didn't know much about dealing with the orcs in the tribe. He looked at Kyle, who patted his hand encouragingly.

    "That's it..." Bai Tang repeated what he just said.

    "That's great." Brown pondered the authenticity of Bai Tang's words, thinking that he, a delicate sub-orc, could live in the back mountain for three years and spend every long winter safely. real.

    He put away his condescending appearance, stood up and sincerely thanked Bai Tang, "Bai Tang, thank you."

    Bai Tang waved his hand quickly, "No thanks, no thanks."

    Brown said to Kyle, "Everyone said that you have bad eyesight. A disabled Asian orc, I didn't expect you to be the kind with the best vision."

    "So he is mine." Kyle took Bai Tang into his arms and declared ownership.

    "Aren't you going to build a house? Keep building a house. I'll go back to the patriarch with sweet potatoes." Brown picked up the basket, "Hey, this thing is really convenient."

    When dealing with people, it is of course good for someone to do it for you.

    "Goodbye." Bai Tang waved to Brown.

    "What do you mean by goodbye?" Brown turned into a beast and ran in the forest, thinking of the new words Bai Tang said in his mind.

    "I'm going to move the wood, and I should be able to lay the foundation today."

    Kyle wrapped the remaining sweet potatoes in animal skins, sent Bai Tang back to the back mountain, and then returned to the forest to move the wood.

    Bai Tang was not idle either. Under the guidance of the system, he used wooden sticks to draw the location of the house. After Kyle brought all the materials back, the construction could start. This is probably the so-called husband and wife match, work is not tired.

    The patriarch is discussing with the priest how to spend the winter this year. Although there is still half a year left, he must plan ahead to see if it can reduce the damage to the tribe's personnel, especially the cubs. The cubs are the future of the tribe.

   "We have two problems, one is food, and the other is cold. Many orcs braved the wind and snow to find food because they didn't have food, but they never came back." Priest Mana said. 

   "The biggest problem is that the food is not easy to preserve." The patriarch was very distressed. 

   "Clan, patriarch..." Brown rushed in, carrying a basket in his hand. 

   "What's the matter?" The patriarch saw Brown hurried in and thought that something big had happened outside.     "What is so fragrant?"

Priest Mana asked.    
"Yes, this is it." Brown divided the land between the patriarch and the priest, and stammered to tell them Bai Tang's new discovery.

    "What you said is true?" After the patriarch asked, he felt stupid. Is it true? Don't you eat it all?   

This sweet potato is good. It's so big and its stomach is full. If you eat two, you won't be hungry. Although you can't be full, at least you won't starve to death.

    "That's great, you say they're building windproof and waterproof houses?" asked the priest of Mana.  

  "Kyle is cutting down trees in the forest."     Priest Mana couldn't sit still, "I'll go back and do some calculations now." He went back to see if the beast god had brought good luck to the Winged Wolf tribe.     "Come on, take me to Kyle." The patriarch couldn't sit still, and quickly asked Brown to lead the way.

He wanted to talk in person. It must be the beast god who brought good luck to the Winged Wolf tribe.

    The patriarch went to the forest with Brown, but he didn't find Kyle, not even the wood that Brown said piled up into hills. If there were trees that were broken at the waist, he would have thought that Brown was teasing him.

    "You also know Kyle's ability, probably brought it back to the back mountain." Brown said bitterly in the face of the patriarch's anger.

    "You didn't say it sooner!" The patriarch rushed to the back of the mountain.

    "You didn't ask." Brown followed.

    "I dare to talk back..."

    "I'm telling the truth, I don't dare, I don't dare, goodbye."

    "Stinky boy, what does 'goodbye' mean..."

Beast God Messenger

    When the patriarch followed Brown to the back mountain, Kyle had just laid the foundation, and Bai Tang was guarding the stone pot not far away, and there was a fragrance that had never been seen before.

    "It's so fragrant, what delicious food is Bai Tang cooking again?" Brown ran over and saw pieces of orange floating on the liquid in the stone pot.

    "What's this?" Brown asked.

    "Carrots, it's delicious, do you want to eat together?"

    Brown is Kyle's friend, and that is his friend. Bai Tang is very generous with his good friends.

    "Okay, okay." Brown sat down around the stone pot, staring at the gurgling soup without blinking.

    "Cough cough." The abandoned patriarch coughed, calling Brown's attention back.

    "Patriarch." Kyle nodded to the patriarch, saying hello, "Come and sit."

   The bone broth is deliciously stewed, and Baitang added a lot of ingredients to it, and then sprinkled a little salt into it. It is full of color and flavor.

    Many things have been confirmed by the system in this world, but the orcs haven't found out that they are edible, so Bai Tang dared to take them out of the small bag space.

    "Drink the soup~" Bai Tang served everyone a bowl of hot soup.

    The orcs have rough skin and thick flesh, and the hot stone bowls are moderately warm to his door. Although they are very hot, they will not burn.

    The three of them held stone bowls, and the scalding heat rushed to their cheeks.

    Before that, it was not that they had never eaten meat cooked in soup, but that kind of water and meat that had no taste at all was really unpalatable and troublesome, so they gave up this practice.

    But Bai Tang's practice today seems to be different from before, and it tastes delicious when he smells it.

    "Be careful it's hot~" Bai Tang blew the soup in the bowl, held the bowl up with the animal skin, and drank it in small sips.

    Kyle is the most supportive of Bai Tang. Although there are strange red, red, green and green floating on it—carrots and vegetable leaves, it smells very fragrant. It was made by Bai Tang himself, and it is poisonous.

    He drank it in one bite, and the taste was surprisingly good, something he had never tasted in his previous life.

    Kyle licked his lips, and used the sticks and chopsticks handed over by Bai Tang to pick up the meat like him.

    The orc's hands were too strong, and Kyle didn't control the strength and broke the chopsticks at the waist.

    Brown & the Patriarch: "..."

    Bai Tang pursed her lips and looked at the tall orc who was at a loss. For the first time, she felt that the other party was so cute.

    "I'll come."

    He picked up the meat in the bowl with his chopsticks and brought it to Kyle's mouth.

    Kyle's eyes were full of smiles, and he opened his mouth to enjoy the feeding of the Asian Orcs.

    Patriarch and Brown: The meat in the bowl suddenly tasted bad.

    The two single-winged wolves were stimulated to turn their grief and anger into their appetites. Without Bai Tang saying hello, they began to divide the broth in the pot and eat it. Those like Kyle who want to be fed by Asian orcs, just wait to starve to death!

    Although I was only half full, the soup I drank in my stomach was warm. The patriarch believed that if such a delicious broth could be eaten in winter, the cold would not be a problem.

    Speaking of the cold winter, the patriarch who had recovered from the food suddenly remembered what he was here for.

    He waited for Bai Tang and Kyle to finish eating before asking about what Brown said about the food and the house.

    "Tangtang found several kinds of food that can be stored for a long time and easy to preserve. The sweet potato that Brown took back today is one of them. As for the house, when the house is built, you can see it.

    " . Even though the orcs had never heard this sentence, they thought so too.

    The sweet potatoes in the afternoon are very full. As for how long they can be kept, let the sweet potatoes keep for a few days.

    Asked about where the sweet potatoes were grown, the patriarch was very embarrassed to go back with the broth that Bai Tang had boiled. Priest Mana had been waiting outside the patriarch's house for a long time.

    "Priest Mana also tried it. This broth tastes really good." The patriarch said with a smile.

    Priest Mana had an urgent look on his face, "Is this cooked by Bai Tang?"

    "No, I don't think what the Asian orcs said is fake. Kyle has already started building a house in the back mountain."

    Mana Hearing what the patriarch said, the priest looked a little excited and pulled the patriarch into the house.

    "I prayed to the Beast God for divination just now, and the results showed that the Beast God really blessed the Winged Wolf tribe, and the Winged Wolf tribe will undergo great changes." Rao, the always calm priest Mana, couldn't help but lose his temper when he got this result. Really exciting news.

    Although the hexagram did not clearly state who the beast god messenger was, now the Asian orcs in the back mountain have begun to bring changes to the tribe, and it is probably him.

    "Blessed by the Beast God, Blessed by the Beast God." If the patriarch was still dubious before, he was completely excited when he heard the words of Priest Mana. Does that mean that this winter, the Winged Wolf tribe will no longer have to die as a cub.

    "By the way, the beast god messenger also said many kinds of food that can be preserved for a long time. I will go to ask the beast god messenger tomorrow. Let everyone dig sweet potatoes first." Knowing that Bai Tang is the beast god messenger, the patriarch did not dare to directly call each other by name.

    Priest Mana drank the delicious broth brought back by the patriarch. The sweetness of carrots was so sweet to the bottom of his heart. It was so good. Everyone no longer had to go hungry in winter, and the Winged Wolf tribe would get better and better.

    On the second day, the patriarch summoned the orcs in the tribal square, freeing up the morning time to dig sweet potatoes.

    The orcs didn't understand what sweet potatoes were, but they were all excited when they heard that it was a delicious and filling food that could last for a long time.

    Brown also took out the vine basket that Bai Tang weaved yesterday, and demonstrated its multi-functionality. For example, when the small fruits are washed in water, they are not afraid of floating away, and they will not get wet and soiled animal skins. He also learned Following the method that Bai Tang gave him, he punched the thick wooden stick into the wall a little bit, and the basket could hold things, instead of putting it on the ground or on the skin of the animal. It made use of the space and saved the skin of the animal.

    The orcs were shocked that there was such a method. For a time, they admired Bai Tang who found the food and invented the basket. If it wasn't for the patriarch to stop him, they would have flown to the back mountain to watch the envoy of the beast god.

    Ran Xiayue was shocked when she was mixed in the crowd. She found out that sweet potatoes are nothing. Humans just keep discovering ingredients in nature, but this basket weaving is so beautiful, she doubted that she might be a transmigrator like her. .

    Ran Xiayue also raised her hand to sign up with the enthusiasm of the female Asian orcs who wanted to go to Houshan to learn from Bai Tang. She is going to see if the Asian Orc is a fellow or lucky.

    The patriarch was a little embarrassed, learning must be learned, but with so many people going together, Bai Tang seemed to be afraid of life and didn't like the excitement.

    In the end, the patriarch and the priest of Mana went to ask Bai Tang first, before deciding whether to bring many female Asian orcs.

    When they came to the back mountain, Kyle had already set up the structure of the house, and Bai Tang was instructing with the drawings.

    "The messenger is busy~" the patriarch greeted with a smile.

    "Qiu'er, what messenger did he say?" Bai Tang was puzzled.

    "The patriarch regards you as a messenger sent by the beast god, Tangtang, you stole the identity of the heroine." The system gloated and said, seeing how Ran Xiayue would still harm orcs without the name of the beast god messenger.

    Bai Tang waved his hand, "I'm not a messenger..."

    "You are a messenger." Priest Mana stepped forward and held Bai Tang's hand with an excited expression, "Thank you to the beast god for letting the messenger come to the Wing Wolf tribe, we will fully cooperate with you. "

    Three years ago, he foresaw that there was a change in the Winged Wolf tribe, but he couldn't find the root cause, and nothing had changed except that the orcs were still starving and dying in the winter. He was secretly anxious, but there was nothing he could do. Now I finally know, wasn't it the time when Bai Tang came to their tribe three years ago? I think it was the Beast God who sent messengers to observe them. If they passed the observation, they would teach them how to survive the cold winter.

    "Tangtang, just admit it, it's better than the heroine who gets this status and acts evil." The system advised.

    Bai Tang thought about the original plot, because the heroine was the beast god's messenger, using the awe of the beasts to call the beasts back and forth, pointing fingers, and even indirectly causing the annihilation of the snake tribe. His new friend Bai Chuanju should have gone to the Snake Tribe, and he can't let the heroine hurt his friend.

    Thinking of this, Bai Tang no longer denied it, but said softly, "Just call me Bai Tang, I don't like others calling me the messenger of the beast god."

    The name of the messenger always made him feel that he It's the same as the heroine, it's very uncomfortable.

    "Okay, Bai Tang." Priest Mana was overjoyed to see Bai Tang finally admit it, and hit the railroad while it was hot, "Bai Tang, the Asian orcs and females in the tribe really want to learn how to weave baskets with you personally, I wonder if you're not. Is it convenient to teach them?"

    There are too many people, Bai Tang will feel insecure, he looks at Kyle timidly, very embarrassed, promise, it will be very uncomfortable to be crowded with so many people, don't agree, this is Kai The tribe you guard is not good either.

    After Kyle explained the structure of the house to the patriarch, he came over and hugged Bai Tang into his arms.

    "If you don't want to teach, don't teach." Kyle said, he knew that Bai Tang likes a quiet environment, and too many people will definitely be noisy.

    Bai Tang shook his head, "I teach, but..." He raised his eyes and glanced at Kyle, wrapping his arms around each other's waist, "There are too many people to teach."

    Kyle touched the back of the squirrel Asian orc's head and said to Priest Mana, "There is a house being built here. Too many people are prone to danger. Please ask Priest Mana to select a few people and let Tangtang teach them to go back and teach others."

    Priest Mana looked at the structure of the house built horizontally and vertically, and thought it was a good idea. When building a house, there were cubs playing next to it, but it was crushed by a stone and crushed to death. Later, when the house was built, the female cubs were not allowed to get too close.

    The priest of Mana went back and called for someone, and the patriarch was going to organize everyone to go to the forest to dig sweet potatoes, and only Bai Tang and Kyle were left in the back mountain.

    "Aren't you happy, if you don't like it, Tangtang will teach me and let me teach them." Kyle rubbed Baitang's hair gently.

    Kyle teaching = to contact with Asian orc female = contact with Ran Xiayue = male and female lead sparks = mission failed = himself abandoned = Bai Chuansu and his lover are going to die

    This equation is too terrible, Bai Tang's head is shaking like a rattle , "No, no."

    Seeing Bai Tang insist, Kyle said gently, "Then listen to Tangtang."

    "Do you really listen to me?"

    "Yes, listen to Tangtang."

    "Then, then I I want to kiss..."

    Kyle's heart was beating like thunder, staring at the Asian orc's red face in disbelief, "Tangtang?

    " Hugs, he wants some security.

    The orc's kiss was fiery and intense, and Kyle held Bai Tang's lips in his mouth, going all the way through, deepening the kiss of the beloved sub-orc who took the initiative to seek pleasure.

    Tangtang had already sat on his beast-shaped back, and he was still hesitating whether Tangtang would really accept him. It was so inappropriate that the Asian orcs should take the initiative.

    Kyle's eyes darkened, and there was only one thought in his mind: Tangtang is mine.

    The author has something to say

    that Tangtang's magical brain circuit formula has appeared again, do you miss it? !

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.6K 1K 56
"mom, dad, Im married!" lahat ng relatives namin ay nagulat sa announcment ko. Sino ba naman kasi ang mag aakala na ang unica ija ng pamilyang Letpr...
38K 2.9K 41
In their previous life, taehyung had been overweight. His face was covered in acne. Yet jungkook still forcefully ate him up. Exactly how much did h...
176K 8.7K 50
My name is Alex Cruz, I'm a omega, so I'm just a punching bag to my pack. But Emma, Queen of werewolves Sam, queen of dragons Winter, queen of vampi...
82.9K 2.5K 51
What kind was there before the fae we know today? A story where our Inner Circle finds a fairy not a fae. AzrielxOC 18+ First uploaded: 15/9 2023