𝗦𝗢𝗨𝗟𝗠𝗔𝗧𝗘𝗦 ᵐᵃˣ ᵐᵃʸᶠⁱᵉ...

By -curlyfriess

" 𝗺𝗮𝘅 ? 𝗶 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗮 𝗾𝘂𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 " " 𝗶 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗮𝗻 𝗮𝗻𝘀𝘄𝗲𝗿 . " " 𝗱𝗼 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗯𝗲𝗹𝗶𝗲𝘃𝗲... More

ᴀᴄᴛ ᴏɴᴇ
ɪ. ʟᴇᴀᴠɪɴɢ ᴄᴀʟɪꜰᴏʀɴɪᴀ
ɪɪ. ꜰɪʀsᴛ ᴅᴀʏ
ɪɪɪ. ʀᴇᴋɪɴᴅʟɪɴɢ
ɪᴠ. ᴘᴀʀᴇɴᴛs
ᴠ. ᴡʜʏ ᴡᴇ ᴍᴏᴠᴇᴅ
ᴠɪ. sᴏᴜʟᴍᴀᴛᴇs
ᴠɪɪ. ᴄᴏɴꜰᴇssɪᴏɴ sᴇssɪᴏɴ
ᴠɪɪɪ. ɢɪʀʟ ᴘʀᴏʙʟᴇᴍs
ɪx. sᴜᴢɪᴇ ᴅᴏᴇs ɴᴏᴛ ᴄᴏᴘʏ
x. ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴀʟʟ's ꜰɪʟʟᴇᴅ ᴡɪᴛʜ ɢɪʀʟs, ɢᴜʏs, ᴀɴᴅ ɢᴀʏs
xɪ. ʙʀᴇᴀᴋᴜᴘs ( ᴘʟᴜʀᴀʟ )
xɪɪ. sʟᴇᴇᴘᴏᴠᴇʀ sᴘʏɪɴɢ
xɪɪɪ. ʙʟᴏᴏᴅʏ ʙᴀɢs ᴀɴᴅ ᴀɴɢʀʏ ꜰᴀ-
xɪᴠ. ʀᴜssɪᴀɴ ᴍᴏɴsᴛᴇʀs ᴀɴᴅ sʜᴀᴅᴏᴡ ᴍᴏɴsᴛᴇʀs
xᴠ. ᴀssᴜᴍᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀsᴛ
xᴠɪ. ʙᴜʀɴ ɪᴛ ᴏᴜᴛ
xᴠɪɪ. ᴛʜʏ ᴛᴇsᴛɪɴɢ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜʏ sᴀᴜɴᴀs
xᴠɪɪɪ. ʜᴇ ʟɪᴋᴇs ɪᴛ ᴄᴏʟᴅ
xɪx. ᴄᴏᴍᴍs ʀᴏᴏᴍ ʙᴇᴀᴛᴅᴏᴡɴ
xx. ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅɴ'ᴛ ʙᴇ ᴏᴘᴘᴏsᴇᴅ
xxɪ. ʙᴀᴅ ᴍᴇᴍᴏʀɪᴇs
xxɪɪ. ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴜʏs ᴀʀᴇ ᴄᴜᴛᴇ
xxɪɪɪ. ᴇʏᴇ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ sᴛᴏʀᴍ
xxɪᴠ. ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴀʏ ᴀɢᴇɴᴅᴀ ɪs ɴᴏᴛ ᴄᴏᴍɪɴɢ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ
xxᴠ. ɢᴀʏs sᴜᴘᴘᴏʀᴛɪɴɢ ɢᴀʏs
xxᴠɪ. ɪ ʟɪᴋᴇ ʏᴏᴜ
xxᴠɪɪ. ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴛʜɪɴɢ ɢᴏᴇs ᴛᴏ sʜɪᴛ
xxᴠɪɪɪ. ʙᴀᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴏꜰ sᴛᴀʀᴄᴏᴜʀᴛ
xxɪx. ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴀʏ ᴀɢᴇɴᴅᴀ ᴄᴀᴍᴇ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ
ᴀᴄᴛ ᴛᴡᴏ
ɪ. ᴜɴ-ᴘᴇᴘᴘʏ ᴘᴇᴘ ʀᴀʟʟʏ
ɪɪ. ᴅᴀʏs ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴛʜᴇsᴇ
ɪɪɪ. ʜᴀɪʟ ʟᴏʀᴅ ᴠᴇᴄɴᴀ
ɪᴠ. ᴄᴀʟɪ ʙᴏᴜɴᴅ
ᴠ. ᴡɪᴘᴇᴏᴜᴛ
ᴠɪ. ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴜɴsᴏɴs
ᴠɪɪ. ɴᴏʀᴍᴀʟ ɴɪɢʜᴛ ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ʙʏᴇʀs
ᴠɪɪɪ. ᴍᴜʀᴅᴇʀ ᴍʏsᴛᴇʀʏ
ɪx. ɴᴏsᴇʙʟᴇᴇᴅs
xɪ. ᴀᴄᴀᴅᴇᴍɪᴄ sᴄʜᴏʟᴀʀs
xɪɪ. ᴍᴏᴅᴇʀɴ ꜰᴇᴍɪɴɪsᴍ
xɪɪɪ. ᴄʀᴇᴇʟ ʜᴏᴜsᴇ ʙᴀᴄᴋsᴛᴏʀʏ
xɪx. ᴅᴇᴀʀ ʙɪʟʟʏ
xxɪ. ᴀ ᴘᴜʀᴘʟᴇ ᴘᴀʟᴍ ᴛʀᴇᴇ ᴅᴇʟɪɢʜᴛ ᴀ ᴅᴀʏ ᴋᴇᴇᴘs ᴛʜᴇ ᴇᴍᴏᴛɪᴏɴs ᴀᴛ ʙᴀʏ
xxɪɪ. ꜰᴜᴄᴋ ʏᴏᴜ.
xxɪɪɪ. ᴀᴛᴛᴀᴄᴋ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
xxɪᴠ. ᴋᴇᴇᴘɪɴɢ ᴜᴘ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴛʜᴇ ʙɪɴɢʜᴀᴍs
xxᴠ. sᴋᴜʟʟ ʀᴏᴄᴋ
xxᴠɪ. ᴛʜᴇ ᴅɪᴠᴇ
xxᴠɪɪ. ᴀʙsᴏʟᴜᴛᴇʟʏ ᴀɴᴅ ᴜᴛᴛᴇʀʟʏ ꜰᴜᴄᴋᴇᴅ
xxᴠɪɪɪ. sʜᴇ ɴᴇᴇᴅᴇᴅ
xxɪx. ʀᴜɴᴀᴡᴀʏs
xxx. ᴏᴏɪ
xxxɪ. ᴄᴜʀsᴇᴅ
xxxɪɪ. sᴜʀᴠɪᴠɪɴɢ ᴡᴀʀ ᴢᴏɴᴇ
xxxɪɪɪ. ᴘɪɴᴋʏ ᴘʀᴏᴍɪsᴇ
xxxɪᴠ. ᴘʜᴀsᴇ ᴛᴡᴏ
xxxᴠ. ᴀ ᴅᴇᴄɪsᴏɴ
xxxᴠɪ. ᴛʜᴇ ꜰɪɴᴀʟ ᴅᴇᴀᴛʜs
xxxᴠɪɪ. ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ

x. ᴠᴇᴄɴᴀ's ɴᴇxᴛ ᴠɪᴄᴛɪᴍs

1K 49 63
By -curlyfriess

tw - talks about death / murder, blood

Eleven trusted us. Now we're asking the same for you.

It's hard to trust someone who's basically putting you on house arrest.

IT WAS DARK AND eerie as the group of four walked through the abandoned school. They were expecting Lucas to arrive sometime soon, due to the boy contacting them randomly on the drive here.

Viola flashed her light to a random bulletin board, her heart stopping. A missing child poster hung there, her face on it. Next to it was Oliver's own.

The brunette quickly walked over and tore the two papers down, shoving them in the trashcan that wasn't far from where she stood before jogging after her friends.

"Dustin, do you copy?" Robin's voice came through Dustin's walkie. "C'mon Curly Fries!" This time it was Savannah's.

Dustin hurried to grab his walkie, "Yeah, I copy." he replied, pressing down on the walkie. "So, Nancy's a genius. Vecna's first victims date back all the way to nineteen-fifty-nine." Robin said in one breath. "Her shot in the dark was a bull's-eye."

"Okay, that's totally bonkers, but I can't really talk right now." Dustin told the hyper girl. "Wait, what are you doing?" Robin asked, curiously. "Breaking and entering into the school to retrieve confidential and extremely personal files." He replied.

"Can you repeat that?" Robin made a confused face. "Just get your ass over here, stat. We'll explain everything." With that Dustin put the walkie away just as the two girls in front of them found the councilors office. Max unlocked the door and let it quietly creek open. The office was the same as it was left from the last time Max had seen it.

The red-head flashed her light to the file cabinet before walking over hurriedly. "It's like a mini water-gate or something." Dustin whispered to himself, looking around the small office.

Max went through the files, trying to find Chrissy's. The two boy creating banter in the background. "Holy shit." Max suddenly said, the three turning to her. "You found it?" Dustin asked. "Yeah, and not just Chrissy's file. Fred was seeing Ms. Kelley too." Max explained, grabbing both files. She handed one to Steve.

Viola opened a random drawer, going through the files seeing if she could find anyone else they knew. She regretted doing so.

Lockeheart, Savannah

"Fuck." Viola muttered. "Did my Mom ever say anything about seeing the school councilor last year?" She questioned, pulling out the folder, opening it slowly.

Flashbacks

Night terrors

Headaches

The list went on. "Shit." Steve muttered, looking over Viola's shoulder as Max sat at Ms. Kelley's desk with the Chrissy's folder.

Viola brought her sisters over as well, Dustin shinning his light on the documents. Chrissy's folder had the same list Savannah had. The same exact list. "Can I see Fred's file?" Max asked, looking back at Steve who slid it over to her.

Max opened it, showcasing the same list. The same list.

Viola backed up, her hand covering her mouth as she held in a scared whimper. She watched as her girlfriend zoned out. That's when she realized.

Max experienced the same exact things too.

"Max?" Dustin yelled. "Max, what's wrong?" He asked again. "Red?" Viola said, walking back besides her. "Red, c'mon." The brunette whispered, shaking her a little. She crouched beside Max.

"Max!" Steve yelled once more, the girl finally snapping out of her trance.

•••

THE FOUR BOYS SAT in front of government people who had explained what happened to Eleven. Where she was taken.

Jonathan shook his head as they finished their explanation. "I'm sorry. I'm having trouble understanding any of this." He told them. "I mean, what exactly is going on in Hawkins? What's doing these killings?" Oliver's heart dropped at the word.

"That's what we're trying to ascertain." The women said. Will rolled his eyes. "Where is El, like, right now?" Mike questioned. "For her safety, it's best you don't know."

Oliver threw his hands in the air as Mike stood form the couch. "This is insane! This is insane!" He repeated in a frustrated tone. "So this training to get El's powers back, how long is it gonna take?" Jonathan asked. "It could take weeks, could take months."

"Months?" Will yelled. "Until then, agents Harmon and Wallace will stay with you." She told them. Oliver shook his head. "We aren't the ones in danger." He told them. "Our friends live in Hawkins." Will emphasized. "Me and Oliver's families live in Hawkins." Mike exclaimed. "I'll work to contain the situation until Eleven is ready. In the meantime, it is of vital importance you do not speak to anyone about this."

Mike scoffed. "No. No way." He yelled. "I know this is difficult to understand." She tried to get him to calm down. "It's not difficult. This is impossible." Mike told the women. The lady stood up. "There are fractions within our government who are working directly against Eleven, who are, in fact, searching for her as we speak. We can't risk contact." She informed the boys.

Jonathan intertwined his hands together, leaning his chin onto them. "If they learned about any of this, it will jeopardize Eleven. And if Eleven is jeopardized, so are your friends and your families." Oliver covered his mouth with his hand as his leg bounced up and down in a stressed manor.

All he could think about was his parents finding Viola and Savannah. If Savannah or Viola were hurt or one of these killings.

"So, what? We're just supposed to trust that you're the good guys? Whoever you are?" Mike asked. "We're friends of Owens." The boys stayed quiet. "Eleven trusted us. Now we're asking the same for you." Oliver rolled his eyes. "It's hard to trust someone who's basically putting you on house arrest." He spoke up.

The lady looked down at him, a sorry look on her face before digging in her purse and pulling out a note. "For you." She held the paper out to Mike who hesitantly took it. He looked down at it before leaving the living room, walking up the stairs.

Will sighed and fell back onto the couch, his head falling onto Oliver's shoulder.

•••

NANCY STOPPED THE CAR in front of the familiar Hawkins High building. The three girls quickly sprinted trough the hallways finding the group rather quickly.

Steve, Viola, Max and Dustin were walking down the hall, flashlights lighting up the hallways. "Sav." Viola muttered to herself as her sister came into view. The girl took off running towards her, engulfing her in a hug while tears pooled in her eyes. "Oh, god. I was worried about you." The brunette said, pulling her sister close. Nancy looked up at everyones scared faces. "What's happening?" She asked

"I saw.." Max muttered, walking up the girls. "I saw a grandfather clock. It chimed..." She turned the corner, walking down a hall which led to a dead end by a classroom. "Right here. It was right here." Max told them, shinning a light on the blank white, brick wall. "A grandfather clock?" Robin questioned as the group stood behind her.

Max nodded. "It was so real. And then, when I got closer, suddenly I just..  I woke up." She told them. "It was like she was in a trance or something. Exactly what Eddie said happened to Chrissy." Dustin told them.

Viola unlatched herself from Savannah and walked over to Max, interlocking their hands together. Max looked over at her, scared before turning around to face the others. "That's not even the bad part." Max muttered, her eyes trailing over to Savannah.

The group walked back to Ms. Kelley's office. Savannah's heart dropping seeing her folder open. She looked down at Viola, now understanding why she had tear stained cheeks. "Fred and Chrissy, and even Sav, they all came to Miss Kelley for help. Uh, they were having headaches, bad headaches that just wouldn't go away. And then.." Max trailed off, tears in her eyes as she explained. "then the nightmares."

Robin read through Savannah's folder, averting her eyes to the Lockeheart girl with concern written across her face. "Trouble sleeping. They'd wake up in a cold sweat. And then they started seeing things. Bad things. From their pasts. Chrissy and Fred did. Not Sav." Max's face turned to look at Savannah, a knowing look on her face. "These visions, they just.. they kept of getting worse and worse, until eventually... everything ended."

"Vecna's curse." Robin started, looking away from her best friend and towards Max. "Chrissy's headaches started a week ago. Fred's, six days ago. I've been having them for five days.. and Savannah.." Max trailed off, grabbing her paper.

"You've been having them since you've gotten here." Savannah looked away from the group, biting on her nails. "I don't know how long ether of us have. All I know is that, for Fred and Chrissy, they both died less than twenty-four hours after their first vision. l Max finally let her tears fall from her eyes. "And I just saw that goddamn clock, so..." She motioned out towards the hall.

The red-head breathed shakily. "looks like I'm gonna die tomorrow." She told the group as she played with Viola's ring nervously. Viola let tears fall out of her eyes. This could no be happening. This was mental. It was crazy.

Savannah rubbed her sweat filled palms on her jeans. "I got two nosebleeds today." She finally spoke up. "First I've had in a while. I haven't seen anything yet though." She told her friends as they stared at her. "Not a grandfather clock. Not a slimy un-dead creature. Just nosebleeds and headaches." She told them. "I thought I was done with them when school started again, but I guess not." Robin nodded, looking down at her best friends file once again with worry which she was trying to hide.

Viola shook her head violently. "Max isn't going to die. You aren't going to die, Sav. None of us are dying. Okay?" The brunette told them all. Nancy and Dustin equally getting confused when Viola called Savannah by her name. "It's not happening." Her voice cracked as she looked at Max. "It can't."

"Vee.." Max trailed off. "I.. I-" Metal clanging made the group all turn towards the exit of the office. Steve looked back at the kids. "Stay here." He ordered, walking towards the ajar door, grabbing a lamp on his way out.

Savannah followed, disobeying his orders. This led the rest of the group to follow him as well.

The clanging got louder before footsteps were heard, running towards them. The group yelled as Lucas rounded the corner, Viola stepping in front of Max as Steve raised his lamp. "It's me!" Lucas yelled making Steve lower the lamp. "Lucas?" Nancy asked as the group panted.

"It's me." He told them again, leaning his hands on his knees. "Jesus, what's wrong with you, Sinclair!?" Steve yelled at him. "I could've taken you out with this lamp!" Steve yelled, shaking the lamp in his hand. "Sorry, guys. Sorry. I was.. I was biking for eight miles." Lucas panted. "Give me a second. Shit." He muttered as he out a finger out.

Max slowly walked besides Viola, latching onto her arm. "We've got a code red." He said once he caught his breath. "What?" Savannah asked, stepping forwards. Lucas let out a few more tired breaths before walking towards Dustin. "Dustin. I've been with Jason, Patrick, and Andy, and they've gone, like, totally off the rails." Lucas told him.

"They're trying to capture Eddie and Jasper, and they think you know where he is." He motioned to his friend. "You're in terrible danger." He said in a hurried tone. Dustin nodded. "All right. Yeah, that definitely sucks, but we've got bigger problems than Jason right now." Lucas looked at him confused before Dustin looked back at Max, Lucas looking over at the girl as well. Dustin then looked to Savannah with a quiet sigh.

Lucas saw Viola's tear filled face and eyes instantly understanding what Dustin meant even without any words needing to be spoken.

Savannah and Max were Vecna's next victims.

A/n

i hope y'all don't hate me after that tiktok my bad

anyways, imma be straight forwards with you guys. I'm so done with school and I haven't even started. i literally was about ti cry today when j got my school id photo cause it lookse like shit AND I WAS FEELING PRETTY like i had this shit i feel so ugly school id's make my confidence go so low like lower than thr bottom of thr ocean idk how to describe it like why can't they just let us not smile CAUSE MY IDNWOULD LOOK FUCKIGN A AZING BUT JOO like jesus ghese people just want kids to feel ugly istg like please let me feel pretty just ince please for the love of god AND STOP HAVING US DO THESE WEIRD ASS POSES CAUSE THEY SUCK ACTUAL ASS LIKE FUCKING HELL.

i just wanna cry i hate myself so much wtf

^^^^^ totally forgot i wrote that my bad. im not deleting it tho cause i love being real with you guys 😁

okay goodnight

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.1K 277 17
𝐀 𝐒𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐒𝐭𝐞𝐯𝐞 𝐇𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐭𝐨𝐧 𝐱 𝐎𝐂 𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝟑 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐎𝐌𝐀𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐎 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐌𝐄𝐀𝐍𝐓 𝐓𝐎 �...
60.9K 1.8K 41
"𝐈'𝗺 𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟𝐢𝐬𝐡, 𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝗼𝐰, 𝐈 𝐜𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐥𝐞𝐭 𝐲𝗼𝐮 𝐠𝗼 𝐒𝗼 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝗼𝗺𝐞𝗼𝐧𝐞 𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐝𝗼𝐧'𝐭 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐧𝗼 𝗼𝐧𝐞 𝐛...
29.7K 995 29
" 𝘆𝗼𝘂'𝗿𝗲 𝘀𝘂𝗰𝗵 𝗮 𝗽𝗮𝗶𝗻 𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗮𝘀𝘀, 𝗺𝗮𝘅 . " " 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗺𝗲 𝗷𝗮𝘆 . " " 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗹𝗽𝘀 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘀𝗹�...
15.7K 523 37
Pretty Woman - 𝗥𝗢𝗕𝗜𝗡 𝗕𝗨𝗖𝗞𝗟𝗘𝗬 - 𝖨𝗇 𝗐𝗁𝗂𝖼𝗁 𝖺 𝗀𝗂𝗋𝗅 𝗀𝗈𝖾𝗌 𝗍𝗈 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗆𝖺𝗅𝗅 𝗐𝗂𝗍𝗁 𝗁𝖾𝗋 𝖼𝗈𝗎𝗌𝗂𝗇 𝗍𝗈 𝗌𝗂𝗆ply...