War of a Broken Family

By HahaBoo412

9 heirs. 9 heirs to the Moretti mafia. But only 1 is wanted by the father, to the king of the mafia. His s... More

Prologue
Characters
Chapter 1 - Freya
Chapter 2 - Nyathera
Chapter 3 - Alejandra
Chapter 4 - Nevaeh
Chapter 5 - Heaven
Chapter 6 - Heaven
Chapter 7 - Nyathera
Chapter 8 - Alejandra
Chapter 9 - Everly
Chapter 10 - Freya
Chapter 12 - Nevaeh
Chapter 13 - Violet
Chapter 14 - Enzo
Chapter 15 - Everly
Chapter 16 - Heaven
Chapter 17 - Nevaeh

Chapter 11 - Heaven

156 9 0
By HahaBoo412

Heaven POV

All my sisters are gathered in my and Nevs room. After I heard about what happened with our father I got Vinny and Tom to take Lara home.

And when Eve and Ale found out what happened, they left right after the fight they had with Ares, which they're telling us about right now.

"Then Ale faked a left, which he fell for, and got him right in the eye." We are all way too exited about our brother getting his ass kicked.

Eve is explaining the fight like it's from a comic, she even said 'crack' and 'bang'.

"Anyway, it was just an awesome fight." Eve concludes after 20 minutes of describing the entire fight, missing no detail.

Right now Freya is cleaning up Ales busted and bleeding fists while sitting in the floor to not get blood on our beds, but now she's bleeding all over the floor. Eve is lying on her back on Nevs bed with a sleeping Mae lying on her stomach. Nya is taking her anger at our father out on a punching bag, which we have concealed at all times in case Ares or father comes, and me and Nev are sitting on my bed, leaning on each other, while Tavis head is laying on my lap.

"How did you take care of Carlos, Ale?"

"I slipped a rather attractive blonde a note and forged it to look like it was sent from Carlos, 10 minutes later they took their leave." She says casually, making us all chuckle.

"What did you and Lara get up to?" Freya asks, diverting her attention away from her patient, who winces when Rey accidentally pokes a sensitive part of her fist.

"I would tell you, but it's not very child friendly." I state with a wink, making Freya roll her eyes, Eve gives me an exhausted look, Tavi look around confused, while Nya, Ale and Nev are looking proud.

"What about you and Tavi, you guys have fun?" Eve asks, curious to hear what our youngest and eldest sisters were doing.

"Yeah, we watched the Little Mermaid and Tavi was a big help with Mae." Freya praises out little sister, causing her to hide her face by burying it in my lap. We all laugh at her actions.

We continue chatting to each other as Freya finishes up on Ales fists and Nya wipe away her sweat and puts the punching bag back in it's hiding spot.

"So sisters, what do you want to do tonight?" Nya asks, clearly having no idea on what to do after she stopped hitting that bag. Which she clearly regrets, shown when she starts shadow boxing.

"Well, I believe it was Nevaeh's turn last time, and since we go from youngest to oldest, it seems to be your turn Tavi." Those words instantly set Tavi off as she runs out the room to god knows where.

We start to prepare ourselves for what's to come, because our little sister is the definition of go big or go home.

And when she goes big it's never pretty.

After about 10 minutes of us anxiously waiting, our sister finally runs into the room with her hands filled with movies, knives, fake blood, scissors, and all kinds of food.

Jesus Christ, I swear we're raising a little psychopath.

Apparently, she's not done when she runs back out the room leaving us with the multiple torture devises, we all kind of just stare at them, wondering how the hell that 4'3ft child could reach the hiding spots we put them in.

She runs in again, this time holding less dangerous items but equally terrifying.

In her tiny little arms hold multiple poofy ball dresses, neon nail polish and enough makeup to cover an elephant. How can we be related to this demon.

She dumps the dresses on top of Freya and Alejandra, who are still sitting on the floor in shock about what is happening, Tavi is wearing most evil grin I've ever seen, and I live in a family full of assassins and killers.

"Is it too late to run?" Ale says while trying to escape from the pile of dresses she and Freya are trapped under.

Due to anticipation we all have at least a little annoyance on our faces, well except for Freya, she finds this entire ordeal hilarious because she's the eldest so she's seen us all do some weird shit, so this is nothing to her.

None of us question why she's got weapons and fake blood, I've learnt it's better to just ignore all of my sisters psychopathic tendencies.

Tavi walks in front of our two beds that me and my sisters are on and scans us with her eyes, she looks like she's finding our individual weaknesses.

"Now sisters, let's get started."

*******************************************

"We will never speak of this."

"Agreed." We all say simultaneously.

Right now I'm sitting on my bed in a poofy light pink dress which is making me regret my every life choice.

Next to me is Nev who is in a big blue dress, she looks like she wants to die but also doesn't so she isn't eternally in this dress.

Freya is in a dark purple mermaid dress and leaning against the headboard of Nevs bed with Nya lying in between her legs wearing a red gown and Rey is braiding her hair.

Everly is in a huge light purple dress while holding Ale back, she's got the worst dress of all.

Alejandra's dress is a extremely sparkly silver ball gown, this dress is causing Everly to have to physically restrain our sister from grabbing the knife sitting in front of me and using it do turn her dress to nothing but a pile of shreds.

So basically my little sister turned our big sister into a disco ball.

On top of the dresses, Tavi did our makeup. You can guess how that turned out.

She did Freya's lipstick and got it everywhere but her lips.

She kept poking Nya in the eye while trying to do her mascara.

My, much overdone, blush covered cheeks make me look like a clown about to drag you to hell.

Thankfully Tavi spared the rest of our sisters faces. Instead she went for the nails and hair.

Nevs hair looks like she was attacked by rabid birds while her nails are neon green and covered in sparkles.

While Everly's hair is in a prefect bun and her makeup in on point and the nails are neat and light purple matching her dress.

So I think you can guess who Octavias favourite is.

Also apparently all the fake blood and the knife and multiple other torture devices were for a prank that we had to persuade her out of because if she went through with it there was a chance of death.

"Ok now it's Vivis turn." As my baby sister heads towards Mae holding mascara and lipstick we all jump into action.

"Maybe we should leave the innocent baby out of it this time." Nev directs, a now sulking, Tavi attention to the now unconcealed punching bag in the corner of the room while Freya surrounds Mae with pillows so she doesn't fall off the bed and hurt herself.

Normally training Tavi is mamás job but we love pitching in and teacher her new ways to obliterate people.

"Remember the stance mamá taught you." Tavi bends her knees while putting her fists in front of her face.

We all surround her, cheering as she continuously punches the worn down bag that looks like it will break any second, probably due to the fact that Alejandra and Nyathera have a lot of anger.

Tavi eventually gets tired and staggered to my bed and collapses, immediately asleep.

That's when we take the chance to get out of these ridiculous dresses and clean our faces of this excessive makeup.

We change into comfy sports bras and leggings when Alejandra starts screaming in anger and throws everything in sight onto the floor and stomps on it.

"Problem?"

"I can't get this motherfucking dress off!"

At that me, Freya and Everly try to contain our laughter while Nev and Nya basically say screw it and are rolling around on the floor, howling in glee.

Ale lunges to grab a knife, I don't know if it's to get the dress off or to stab our sisters but clearly Freya doesn't want to find out for when she rips the knife out of Ales grip and throws it out the window, most likely stabbing a guard in the process.

Alejandra exhales in anger while Nev and Nya pay no attention to the fact they were most likely about to get stabbed by continuing to roll around on the floor in hysterics.

Ale starts ripping at the bottom of the unnecessarily sparkly dress trying to destroy it in someway or another.

Freya goes to Mae and starts to rub her back while I do the same to Tavi since all the laughter made them both start to wake up.

Everly, much to Ales delight, goes to try get her out of that huge dress.

As everyone does their own thing the door opens, revealing a bruised Ares.

Me and my sisters, minus Alejandra, scramble to cover our "she believed she could so she did" tattoo on our left waist, we also conceal our "promise" tattoo we all share on our finger and me and my twin cover our sun and moon tattoos on our wrist.

Alejandra hurriedly runs to my wardrobe to get jumpers and tops for everyone, since she's the only one who's tattoos are all hidden by the stupid dress, she can roam freely.

Ares barely notices our strange behaviour since he's just staring off into space with his heavily bruised face. Everly said that Ale didn't hit his face too much. I suspect that either 'father' or 'uncle' did this once they found out he lost, especially to a woman.

"H-hey Ares, what's up?" Freya asks quietly while quickly covers her tattoo with my pink 'fuck off' shirt that is very small on her.

"Nothing much, just wanted to check on my sisters." He walks over to Nevs bed and peers over a sleeping Mae, he smiles softly, which is something he must never do in front of the Moretti's.

We never really see Ares anymore, he's always with 'father' or the Moretti's, and since none of us can stand any of them we keep our distance.

He sits down and carefully strokes Mae's head with his thumb, she stirs and latches her little baby fist onto his jacket and doesn't let go.

"How are you all? I haven't seen you in a while." He speaks while keeping his attention onto the baby laying in front of him.

"Shouldn't we be asking you that?" Nev utters, referring to his busted up face.

To that question our brother take his attention off Mae and looks at his sisters in pain. He is trying to put up a front of confidence but his his eyes give him away, they're screaming in agony.

Everly walks to him and hugs him to which he doesn't responds too. On one hand, he wants to hug his big sister, but the part that his father had beaten into him is telling him to leave.

But his mother raised him just as much as his father did, so he did what she would want him to, he ushers all his sisters in and smushes and squished them in a group hug.

It was horrible, we were stepping on each other's feet and extremely close, which I personally hate, but it was a nice gesture.

We eventually get released from our brothers strong hold and by that time Tavi has woken up. She was always suspicious around Ares, he was his fathers son, but Tavi could see he was in more that just physical pain.

So she got out of bed and walked up to him on her wobbly legs and stood right in front of him, looking up.

They stared at each other with multiple emotions, Ares was happy Tavi was willingly coming to him, after she saw him being forced to beat someone to death, they've had a rocky relationship.

While Tavi was looking up at him with uncertainty, she looked around at her big sisters and concluded it was safe due to the fact they weren't in their protective stances.

So she went for it and hugged his legs with a little too much force. She got picked up and hugged with an equal amount of force.

Me and my sisters were clearly happy she was talking to him again, or at least not running at the sight of him.

Ares put Tavi down and she ran to Everly, who picked her up and set her down on the bed.

"Come on, let's get you patched up."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.1M 70.2K 46
"We want you home Sorella" Mason said to me. "I couldn't give two shits what you want." I said back. He looked pissed. I could feel someone coming...
189K 7.7K 43
she is a innocent girl who has always lived a simple happy life with her loving mother and stepfather-which she doesn't know is her stepfather. ...
2.7K 54 10
Iris was two when they sent her away to a boarding school for her safety. But she wasn't safe at all, tortured everyday and train to be the deadlies...
152K 2.7K 27
Sequel to: The Gang Leader Meats His Mafia Father- In- Law ___________________ You need to read the first story to understand this story :) ________...