Dismantle that pair of offici...

By lolovemyself

Introduction This is a silly white sweet male lead but took the heroine's script Bai Tang binds a "vicious" s... More

1.1 Campus
Campus 2
Campus 3
Campus 4
Campus 5
Campus 6
Campus 7
Campus 8
Campus 9
Campus 10
Campus 11
Campus 12
Campus 13
Campus 14
Campus 15
Campus 16
Campus 17
Campus 18
Campus 19
Campus 20
Campus 21
Campus 22
Campus 23
Campus 24
Campus 25
Campus 26
Campus 27
Campus 28
Campus 29
End of Campus Arc
Ancient 1
Ancient 2
Ancient 3
Ancient 4
Ancient 5
Ancient 6
Ancient 7
Ancient 8
Ancient 9
Ancient 10
Ancient 11
Ancient 12
Ancient 13
Ancient 14
Ancient 15
Ancient 16
Ancient 17
Ancient 18
Ancient 19
Ancient 20
Ancient 21
Ancient 22
Ancient 23
Ancient 24
Ancient 25
Ancient 26
Ancient 27
Ancient 28
Ancient 29
Ancient 30
Ancient 31
End of Ancient Arc
Doomsday 1
Doomsday 2
Doomsday 3
Doomsday 4
Doomsday 5
Doomsday 6
Doomsday 7
Doomsday 8
Doomsday 9
Doomsday 10
Doomsday 11
Doomsday 12-13
Doomsday 14-16
Doomsday 17-19
End of Doomsday Arc
Western Fantasy 1-3
Western Fantasy 4-6
Western Fantasy 7-9
End of Western Fantasy Arc
Entertainment 1
Entertainment 2
Entertainment 3
Entertainment 4
Entertainment 5
Entertainment 6
Entertainment 7
Entertainment 8
Entertainment 9
Entertainment 10
Entertainment 11
Entertainment 12
Entertainment 13
Entertainment 14
Entertainment 15
End of Entertainment Arc
Sentinel Gong and Little Guide Shou 1
Sentinel Gong and Little Guide Shou 2
Sentinel Gong and Little Guide Shou 3
Sentinel Gong and Little Guide Shou 4
Sentinel Gong and Little Guide Shou 5
Sentinel Gong and Little Guide Shou 6
Sentinel Gong and Little Guide Shou 7
Sentinel Gong and Little Guide Shou 8
End of Sentinel Gong and Little Guide Shou Arc
The Wolf Game 1
The Wolf Game 2
The Wolf Game 3
The Wolf Game 4
The Wolf Game 5
The Wolf Game 6
The Wolf Game 7
The Wolf Game 8
The Wolf Game 9
The Wolf Game 10
The Wolf Game 11
The Wolf Game 12
End of The Wolf Game Arc
Mermaid 1-3
Mermaid 4-6
Mermaid 7-9
Mermaid 10-12
Mermaid 13-14
End of Mermaid Arc
Orc World 3-4
Orc World 5-6
Orc World 7-8-9
Orc World 10-11-12
Orc World 13-14-15
End of Orc World
Ancient2 1-3
Ancient2 4-6
Ancient2 7-9
Ancient2 10-12
Ancient2 13-15
End of Ancient2
Online Game 1-3
Online Game 4-6
Online Game 7-9
Online Game 10-12
Online Game 13-15
End of Online Game Arc

Orc World 1-2

2.2K 84 23
By lolovemyself

"The points are settled, the male and female protagonists will be rewarded with 1,000 points, and there will be 0 points for no additional tasks."

"Tangtang, we're back, we've completed the tasks of eight worlds, and now there is a lucky draw, does Tangtang want to draw the grand prize now?"

I don't know when a large colored turntable appeared in the space, the system floated past, and the rewards on the turntable were switched randomly and not fixed.

"Okay." Bai Tang nodded and reached out to turn the turntable.

"Da-da-da--" The turntable makes a crisp da-da sound every time it rotates one grid, and as the da-da sound gets slower and slower, the pointer stops at a yellow area with "Only changing shape" written on it.

Bai Tang is a little squirrel. He still likes his original form very much. He can transform as early as the second world. This reward is very tasteless to him.

After thinking about it, Bai Tang asked, "Can the reward be given?"

The system thought that Bai Tang wanted to leave the reward to the male protagonist, although he was very reluctant, he answered honestly, "Yes, you can give it to anyone, but if you give it to someone else, it can only be in one form. It can't be changed."

"It doesn't matter, just have a shape." Bai Tang smiled and frowned, "I want to give the 'transformation' to the ball."

As soon as Bai Tang finished speaking, the system's spherical body suddenly burst into a dazzling light, and his body seemed to be lengthening... Then, there was no more.

When the white light passed, the system was the same as before, except that there was a tail behind him.

"What's going on?" Bai Tang was puzzled.

The system wanted to cry without tears, "The energy in the last world was used to kill insects and barbecue, and the energy was insufficient, so I couldn't transform."

The system is crying, it hasn't given itself a gift from Tangtang.
After being relieved by the surprise, he immediately fell into a great sadness.

"Okay." Bai Tang pulled the system's tail, quite amusing, like a tadpole.

"Ow~ How can Tang Tang look at other people's butts..." The system covered his face shyly.

Bai Tang was frightened and let go, "I-I didn't mean to."

How could he forget that under the tail is the little butt. Bai Tang has traveled through so many worlds and is highly educated, and feels sorry for the system, "I will take responsibility for you."

"Ah, what Tangtang means is..." The system became even more shy, the whole ball was red.

"When I have enough points, I'll summon Qiu'er to other world's systems and find a partner for Qiu'er." Bai Tang felt that she was a great host and that she was happy, but Qiu'er couldn't be left alone.

The system wagged its tail, "Tangtang's words count. When I can transform, I want to find the most beautiful partner."

"Mmmm." Bai Tang touched the head of the system.

"Has Tangtang rested, I want to start the next task to save energy..." Although Rui Tangtang was very embarrassed, her body was really looking forward to it.

"Okay, send it."

This world is an orc world. It tells the story of Ran Xiayue, a modern and lively and lovely girl who traveled to the primitive orc world, led the orc tribe to develop with the male protagonist Kyle Murphy, defeated the villains, and finally lived happily together.

At first glance at the introduction, the story is a good story of inspiration, but it is not the case if you look at it seriously.

The orc world is divided into orcs, females, and sub-orcs. The physical characteristics of orcs and sub-orcs are the same as those of modern men, and the physical characteristics of females are the same as those of modern women.

Orcs are powerful and have the ability to transform into beasts; the number of sub-orcs is second, they do not have the ability to transform, they will have some characteristics of beast-like races, and their ability to reproduce offspring is very low; the number of females is the least, fully humanoid, and the most powerful. Weak, mainly responsible for breeding offspring. And the heroine Ran Xiayue crossed over to a female.

In the beginning, Ran Xiayue was frightened by the beasts who drank hair and blood. In order to find a way home, she ran around in the forest alone. She accidentally encountered a beast and was rescued by Kyle Murphy, the male protagonist who had returned to the tribe. After confirming that she could not go home, Ran Xiayue stayed in the Yilang tribe, looking for ingredients and saving food... Ran Xiayue brought all kinds of changes to the Yilang tribe, because the people of the Yilang tribe were very grateful to her, and many orcs fell in love with Ran Xiayue. , Ran Xiayue enjoys the feeling of being surrounded by beautiful men, and she is reluctant to choose orcs to form a partner, because the most ideal orc partner in her heart is the first powerhouse of the Wing Wolf tribe - Kyle Murphy. But Kyle Murphy was indifferent to both Asian orcs and females, and he didn't seem to like who he liked at all.

Everywhere Ran Xiayue went, there were people who supported and watched, which made her feel at ease. Once out, because of playfulness, he even stole the eggs of the snake clan. On the way back to the tribe, he accidentally broke the shell. Because of fear, he stoned the weak snake that had just broken its shell to death. In order to recover their descendants, the Snake people chased Ran Xiayue to the Wing Wolf tribe, and the two tribes fought.

Ran Xiayue was kidnapped by the snake people and asked about the whereabouts of the snake eggs. When she learned that the snake eggs were lost, the snake people were very angry and wanted to kill her. In order to save her life, Ran Xiayue seduced the leader of the Snake Clan, because Ran Xiayue was going to marry the leader of the Snake Clan, so the Snake Clan had to leave her life to breed for the Snake Clan.

Kyle Murphy chased and grabbed Ran Xiayue with his tribe. The two tribes suffered heavy casualties, and the Snake tribe suffered a disastrous defeat in the battle.

In the end, Ran Xiayue returned to the Wing Wolf tribe, married Kyle Murphy as she wished, and lived happily together.

Seeing this, the leader of the Snake Clan was really pitiful. He was deceived by his feelings, his wife was gone, and his clan was dead.

But Ran Xiayue is also really disgusting. She found materials to teach the Wing Wolf tribe before, but she refused to teach them to make food for winter preservation. Ran Xiayue relied on her own mastery of bacon and other techniques to force Kyle Murphy to marry she. After a few years, Ran Xiayue gave birth to several children for Kyle Murphy, and found a sense of belonging in the Wing Wolf Tribe, and slowly taught the Wing Wolf tribe people the technique of food preservation, Kyle Murphy and Ran Xiayue After getting along for a long time, I gradually fell in love with her and obeyed her.

Bai Tang's identity is a squirrel sub-orc who lives alone behind the Wing Wolf tribe after his parents died. The squirrel sub-orc can eat meat, but he prefers to be vegetarian. The changes brought by the heroine to the Wing Wolf tribe have little effect on his life, but he has a secret crush on Kyle Murphy.

When Bai Tang moved through the forest with his parents, he encountered a beast. The squirrel beast father died in battle, and the squirrel mother was trampled to death by the beast to protect Bai Tang. Fortunately, he met Kyle Murphy who was out hunting, and Bai Tang was lucky enough to stay behind. A life, but the left foot slopes. Kyle Murphy saw Bai Tang crying miserably, and brought him back to the Wing Wolf tribe, and Bai Tang lived alone in the back mountain of the Wing Wolf tribe.

He didn't make many appearances in the plot. The first time was when the heroine Ran Xiayue was trying to find her way home. After passing through the mountain, she was hungry and stole Bai Tang's food, and was caught by Bai Tang on the spot.

The second time was when Bai Tang saw Kyle Murphy and Ran Xiayue together, and recognized her as the one who stole his food. He thought that the people of the Wing Wolf tribe could not be deceived, and ran to tell the patriarch, but no one believed him. . He was also beaten down by Ran Xiayue and returned to the back mountain in a dreadful manner. In the end, in the battle of the Snake Clan's Laiyilang tribe to recover the snake eggs, Ran Xiayue, who ran to the back mountain to chase, pushed him and died under the fangs of the Snake Clan.

This has to be the most innocent male lead in history. Bai Tang fought coldly when he thought of the snake clan's mouths open. Although he was not afraid of snakes, the snake clan's body was cold and not warm at all.

After the teleportation, Bai Tang looked at his home. It was a hole dug in a huge tree. There was no decoration in the home. There were only several layers of leaves on the ground, even if it was his bed. There are some pine cones and the like in the corner on the side. After all, it is a primitive orc world, and it is normal to be simple.

Bai Tang asked the system to take out the mirror. In this life, Bai Tang returned to the characteristics of a squirrel. She was petite, with red lips and white teeth. She had a pair of fluffy ears on top of her head and a huge fluffy tail on her spine, which was very cute. It's just that the left foot is a little sloping when walking.

It is precisely because of this that the original owner Bai Tang thinks that he is disabled and has low self-esteem, and is afraid of other people's strange eyes. Although he had a crush on Kyle Murphy, he didn't dare to walk around the tribe more, which led to the fact that the people in the Wing Wolf tribe were not familiar with Bai Tang at all. And after Kyle Murphy brought Bai Tang back to the tribe, he soon went out to practice again. If you calculate it, it has been three years, and Kyle Murphy will bring the heroine back soon.

The author has something to say

A new world has begun, Tangtang in this life has fluffy ears and tails~

Two cute asian orcs

It was rare to return to the big forest. Before the male and female protagonists appeared, Bai Tang decided to go to the forest for a walk. After all, there was not much food at home.

Besides, he also wanted to see how the forest in the orc world was different from the forest in the modern world.

Bai Tang slid down the tree hole along the rope, only to find that the tree where the tree hole was located was five times as tall as a modern tree, and still very thick. No wonder the original owner could live in the tree hole.

After being amazed, Bai Tang walked in the direction of the forest, and only took two steps before realizing the inconvenience caused by the foot of the slope. Limping, really slows things down.

"Qiu'er, can I use the healing technique to cure the disability?" Bai Tang asked.

"Yes, yes, but not today. Yesterday, the original owner took the fruit and went to the Wing Wolf Tribe to exchange a small piece of meat. Now that it is cured, if someone from the Wing Wolf Tribe bumps into it, it will be difficult to explain." The system advised .

The orcs in this world believe in the beast gods, if Bai Tang overnight

If the leg is cured, it is estimated that the beast god should be used to explain it, but what follows will be the fanatical attention of the beast people. Just like the heroine Ran Xiayue, she uses her being the beast god messenger as an excuse to enjoy the beast. People's attention and pursuit. Bai Tang doesn't like the outside world paying too much attention to his life, so let's forget it.

"Tangtang can heal her leg over a period of time, so it can be said that her leg was cured by finding herbs in the forest, and it will not attract suspicion." The system suggested.

"Hmm." That's all.

Although Bai Tang's legs are inconvenient to walk, but there is a system, there is no need to worry, just teleport directly into the forest.

The dense trees towered into the clouds, and the swaying shadows of the trees occasionally heard a few bird calls. This is the virgin forest of a truly undeveloped, industrially polluted world, with fresh air and a faint floral fragrance in the oncoming breeze.

"Tangtang be careful, there are often wild beasts here." The system looked at the red dot on the map and suddenly raised his head, "There is something on it."

As the system's voice fell, something suddenly fell from the leaf next to him. Bai Tang ducked smartly, and the thing hit the ground.

"Ouch, it hurts~" An Asian orc who looked similar to Bai Tang groaned while sitting on the ground while touching his little butt.

Fortunately, there were a lot of fallen leaves on the ground, so it didn't hurt to fall.

"Hello, do you need help?" Seeing that it was an Asian orc, Bai Tang was not afraid.

The fox sub-orc raised his head and saw a cute baby face with two small fluffy ears on top of his head.

"Hey, you are the same as me~" Bai Chuansu said in surprise, he moved his nose, "No, your taste is not right, you are a squirrel spirit?!"

Both are demon races, so they can naturally identify demon races.

Bai Chuanju does not belong to this world. He is a kitten and fox who came here on purpose to find people.

"Tangtang, he's a vixen." The system looked strange, why does this world have monsters, it shouldn't, it didn't suggest that there are loopholes in this world.

"Fox spirit~" Bai Tang exclaimed, he had never seen a goblin before.

"Hmph, what about the fox spirit, you're not a squirrel spirit yet." Bai Chuansu hummed, only Lord Mozun can say that he is a fox spirit, no one else is allowed to call him, this is what Lord Mozun said.

Bai Chuansu turned his face away arrogantly, and a small teary mole under the end of his eyes added a bit of flair to him.

"You are so beautiful~" Bai Tang was amazed, the other party was really the most beautiful person he had ever seen. Well, except for the male protagonist, the male protagonist is the most handsome, different.

Hearing the little squirrel praising him, Bai Chuanju happily took his hand, "You are so cute~"

The two held hands, like a person, sitting under the tree chatting non-stop.

"Do you want to eat pine cones, I have them~" Of course, good things must be shared with new friends. Bai Tang took out the pine cones that raised his big forest from the small bag space and gave them to Bai Chuanju.

"Okay, okay, I have chicken legs~" Bai Chuanju was not stingy, and took out Lord Mozun from the storage bag to make chicken legs for him.

The two put each other's gifts into their small bags/storage bags, and when they turned around, they both laughed.

"Hee hee hee~ why did you come here?"

"I'm looking for someone."

"It's a coincidence, I'm also looking for someone."

The two asked in unison, "Who are you looking for?"

When I heard my new friend ask me, I answered in unison, "I'm looking for a lover!"

Both sides were stunned for a moment, and it was rare to find a relationship. Now that they have the same purpose, they feel even more destined.

"What's his name?" Bai Tang asked in a milky voice.

"I'm here to find Lord Mozun. He is the villain of this world. I must find him and take him out of his fate."

Following Bai Chuansu's words, Bai Tang exclaimed, "Anti, a villain?"

"Yeah." Kitten Fox was indignant, "It's all to blame for that group of people. If you can't beat the Lord Mozun, you will use inferior methods... It's a long story. I'll tell you when I have time."

The villain in this world seems to be the leader of the snake clan who was killed by Kyle Murphy for Ran Xiayue.

Bai Tang suddenly didn't dare to speak. Xiao Xiaohu's old attack was killed by his own old attack. If he said it out, he would be killed by Xiao Xiaohu now.

"Everything is the fault of the heroine, Tangtang don't blame herself." The system comforted.

Bai Tang thought for a while, in the original plot, it was really the heroine who provoked it. If she hadn't stole the snake eggs and broke it, it wasn't because she was afraid of killing the snake cubs, but sent the cubs back. thing.

I don't know if Ran Xiayue is really stupid or scared. It's normal to be afraid of snakes, but the shells of twin orc eggs are patterned to distinguish whether they are orc eggs or non-orcs. How did Ran Xiayue come to the orc world? It's been so long, don't you have any common sense? !

The leader of the Snake Clan is also a hard-working child. After thinking about it, Bai Tang still picks and chooses, telling Bai Chuansu about the ending of the villain, and telling him to be careful about the females of other tribes.

The reason why he didn't directly tell him to pay attention to the heroine was because he was afraid that Bai Chuansu would destroy the heroine if he got angry, and the world would collapse.

There are many magic weapons in the world, and the monsters also have their own methods of cultivation. It is not surprising that Bai Tang has a treasure that can foresee the future.

Bai Chuansu did not doubt that Bai Tang's words were true or false. He could feel that the little squirrel's temperament was really simple, and he was very grateful to him.

"Thank you Tangtang, I will pay attention, no one wants to harm Lord Mozun." Bai Chuansu clenched his fist.

He stood up and patted his buttocks, swept away the leaves on his tail, "I'm going to find Lord Mozun, this is for you." Bai Chuansu gave Bai Tang a handful of fox fur, "Wait for me to bring Mozun Go back, my lord, and I'll play with you again."

Go back, where are you going? Bai Tang took the fox fur ignorantly, thinking that the other party is a fox spirit, he must be able to travel through time and space, otherwise how would he come here.

Bai Tang reluctantly said, "Okay, goodbye."

Bai Chuansu hugged him, "There will be a period later."

After the kitten and fox were sent away, the sun was almost down.

The evening wind was blowing softly, and the sky darkened little by little. Bai Tang squinted his eyes comfortably. He has not transformed in several worlds. Anyway, there is no one nearby. It should be no problem to transform. He wants to climb a tree~

As soon as he said it, he only saw a "bang" on the ground. The sub-orc boy was gone. There was a piece of animal skin on the ground.

"Squeak-squeak--" Balls are fun, let's go to the trees over there.

In the forest at night, a small dark shadow is moving fast among the trees.

The system screamed loudly: "Ah—too high, Tangtang slow down, ah—"

You can't blame the system for being cowardly. Except for the orc female sub-orcs, the things in the orc world are basically several times larger than those in the modern world, or even bigger. Now Bai Tang is jumping among the branches and leaves with it, as if parkour at a height of more than ten or twenty floors, almost scared to death.

after an hour.

"Squeaky—" Okay, okay, I won't run, the ball is not afraid.

Bai Tang had a good time and sat on the branch contentedly, comforting the crying system.

"People are just scared~ Tangtang is still bullying others, woohoo..." The system covered her face and ran into the small dark room, "Tangtang is too bad, I want to break up with you for one night, don't talk to me tonight, You still laugh at me, and I will take back your transformation right."

As the system said, the little squirrel suddenly changed back to a sub-orc, sitting naked on the thick trunk, the evening wind blew, and the white and tender skin had goose bumps.

Bai Tang: ! ! !

"I was wrong about the ball, let me transform, it's so cold~"

The system took out an animal skin, fearing that Bai Tang would not be able to wear it, so he wrapped it in person, and angrily threw the sentence "The male lead is below" before turning around and entering the small dark room, closing the door loudly.

Bai Tang touched his nose, as if he had pissed off the ball. In this battle, it seems that the ball will not come out tonight.

Bai Tang sighed, then stretched his head to look down.

No, no one, where?

There was no deforestation, and the plants in the forest were growing very well. Rao Shi Baitang tried very hard to probe, and the range below was limited, most of which were blocked by the lush foliage.

Not seeing anyone, and afraid of missing Kyle Murphy's passing, Bai Tang broke the branches next to him, hoping to expand the visible range.

The females in the orc world are the weakest, and the sub-orcs are only a little better than the females. The branches that have just grown can still be broken off, and the branches that have grown into the thickness of the wrist are also broken.

Bai Tang made a lot of it, but the branches didn't move at all, as if mocking the Asian orcs for their small strength.

Bai Tang, who was angry with the branch, stood up, grabbed the branch in front of her with both hands, and tried hard.

Then his feet slipped, and he hung in mid-air, only the branches he grabbed supported him.

Bai Tang looked down. At the height of a dozen floors, he is not in a squirrel state. If he falls, he will be disabled. He has already broken one leg. Do you want to break both legs?

He forgot that he had the ability to activate vines to save him. Looking at the current height, he swallowed his saliva unconsciously, and there was a "squeak" sound from above.

That one was tossed around by Bai Tang for a long time, and bear the weight that it should not bear at this age, and finally disconnected with relief, and Bai Tang fell straight to the ground.

"Ah—" He closed his eyes and heard the sound of the wind in his ears.

There was no expected pain, he seemed to be supported by something.

Bai Tang opened his eyes and saw a resolute handsome face.

Kyle Murphy ended his adult training ahead of schedule. When he passed by, he heard movement from above. He subconsciously caught what fell, but he didn't expect it to be a cute Asian orc.

The Asian Orc blushed, and the fluffy ears were curled up for fear, and the sparkling water eyes were full of shock.

Kyle Murphy's heart was beating wildly. He hadn't seen him for a few years. It wasn't that he couldn't recognize Bai Tang, but for the first time he felt that the Asian orc in his arms was unprecedentedly cute. The other's hand was placed on his chest, and the two's accelerated heartbeats gradually coincided to a frequency.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9M 97K 38
Presenting the story of ISHIKA MEHRA Whose innocence made the king bow down to her AND ABHIRAJ SINGH RATHORE Whose presence is enough to make the per...
43.2K 1.3K 17
Warning: 18+ ABO worldကို အခြေခံရေးသားထားပါသည်။ စိတ်ကူးယဉ် ficလေးမို့ အပြင်လောကနှင့် များစွာ ကွာခြားနိုင်ပါသည်။
42.4K 4.8K 9
Dragonwall's queen no longer remembers who she is. Her magic is locked away at the hands of an evil sorcerer. Kane hoped to deal the drengr monarchy...
131K 5.1K 27
""SIT THERE AND TAKE IT LIKE A GOOD GIRL"" YOU,DIRTY,DIRTY GIRL ,I WAS TALKING ABOUT THE BOOK🌝🌚