you and your addictive heart...

By LouisIsGolden28

Once best friends now enemies. What could be worse than a month in France with said enemy? Add in a worried... More

curly haired cunt
do mine, i'll do yours?
the old you
another lie
don't call me that
too familiar
he is brave
he's a lightweight
i did have your back, love
you did that?
aye, aye, captain
i ruined us
is he overthinking this?
you're nothing less than fucking perfect
i am a stalker, aren't i?

i was supposed to be your first kiss

1.1K 64 116
By LouisIsGolden28

"I'm not ready for tomorrow," Louis admits to Harry who's making them smoothies for lunch. 

They're traveling about 4 hours to stay in Spain for a few days, Louis doesn't even remember the name of the place. He's sure it's fancy since Harry's parents planned it. 

Harry purses his lips, "I'll make sure we're sharing a car and we'll tell our parents we want to explore San Sebastian ourselves." 

Louis hums, he knew it was something fancy, "Have you been there before?" 

"Yeah, when we were like 10 or something, the only thing I remember is that I fell off a rock and scraped my knee." 

Louis snickers, "Always been a bit clumsy, hm?" 

"I've been told," Harry smiles while putting everything in a blender. 

"What the fuck are the green things, Harold?" 

"Spinach, you won't taste it." 

Louis gives him a very pointed look but Harry shrugs and starts blending the smoothie. 

Turns out Louis really didn't taste the spinach and he really liked it. They go in the pool when they finished it, cause screw the not swimming after eating rule. 

Louis tried to floor Harry again, but unlike last time Harry went under since Louis took him by surprise. 

He gasps once he's above and takes immediate revenge, "You little shit!" 

He lunges at him while Louis is snickering, let's say the snickering doesn't take long. 

 It takes a while before they call it quits but when they do Louis hangs onto Harry like a baby koala, since he's that strong anyways. 

The latter brings him over to the build in seat and sets him down staying in between him legs. Not that he has much of a choice with Louis' legs clinging tightly around him. 

"I'm going to go steal some concealer from Gems later to cover up your bruise for tomorrow," Harry tells him while tracing it softly with his finger. 

"That bad?" 

Harry looks at Louis and sees the hurt in his eyes which makes his insides turn and gives him the urge to kill Mark. 

"It's noticeable, you don't want anyone to know, right?" 

Louis nods and looks away, "They can't know." 

Harry pulls him closer and kisses his head, "Than they won't." 

And this is the reason Louis feels so fucking calm around Harry, he makes him feel safe, heard and even protected. 

He forgot how that felt since he hadn't in the last 3 years.

"Thank you," Louis whispers before pressing a kiss to his lips. 

Harry grins into the kiss making Louis retrieve to catch a glimpse of his two dimples. 

"Do that again?" Harry asks, not opening his eyes even for a second. 

And who the fuck is Louis to deny Harry from something so small. Something he craves himself. 

Harry sighs happily into the kiss, tangling his fingers in Louis' wet hair. It's slow but needed, their tongues are slowly getting used to each other, finding the perfect movements. 

Louis pulls back when it gets heated, for him at least, "H, I-"

"What's wrong?" 

Louis blushes but he's sure it's unnoticeable since his skin is very tanned and has been permanently red from the overexposure to the sun. 

"It's- uh, you're hot," He blurts out, not knowing what else to say. 

Harry chuckles, "Why, thank you. You're quite hot yourself." 

Louis might've been very nervous but Harry's reaction does help him at least a bit to tell him why he's nervous, "I- never did this before." 

Harry frowns, "You had a girlfriend.." 

"I'm gay." 

"But I saw you with her.." 

"Haz, I couldn't touch her, fuck- I kissed her once and I broke up with her because it was not supposed to feel like that, I didn't feel a thing," Louis sighs. 

Harry frowns but kind of smiles when he processes it. 

"What are you smiling about? It was awful," Louis shudders. 

"I'm just happy you didn't go further than a kiss, I was supposed to be your first kiss," He shrugs.

He says it as if it's his possession, Louis' first experience is his, and quite frankly he isn't wrong. It was all his' from the moment they fell in love with each other. 

 Louis purses his lips, "You are. I've never once imagined myself kissing someone that isn't you."

Harry bites his lip, "Never?" 

"Never." 

Louis swears you could see Harry's smile from outer space at that moment, he doesn't care his boy is smug about this. He made Louis basically asexual towards literally everyone else and he didn't mind a bit. 

If it wasn't Harry, it wasn't good enough. He thought about that a lot. He knew he was going to end up alone if he couldn't have him and he found peace with that. 

"A boy tried kissing me last year," Harry tells him, casually, as if it doesn't make Louis' blood boil. 

"Hm," Louis seals his lips tightly. 

"He was blonde, had blue eyes and taught me how to surf."

Louis swallows and doesn't know how to not seem jealous right now because he feels like there's a big bright sign above his head with 'JEALOUS' written on in bold, capital letters. 

"It was here, at a beach party-"

Louis closes his eyes and interrupts him, "I'm sorry, love, I'm really not interested in hearing this-"

He doesn't know why he thought closing his eyes meant not hearing the story. 

Harry could see him struggling, "He tried, Lou. I pushed him away." 

That's when the blue eyes, Harry actually wants to see, open again. 

"You did?" 

"Yes, his hair was blonde and not fringed the right way. His eyes were not the right shade of blue. He wasn't even fun to be with, he was too calm. It felt way wrong to even think about him." 

This time Louis is the one looking goddamn smug. 

"Are you scared?" 

Louis' smug face turned serious in a second, "Not scared, just- nervous?" 

"I am too, sort of.. Don't get me wrong, I'm so fucking excited to suck your dick but I'm also scared I'll do it wrong. Or bite it." 

Louis almost chokes when he hears that, "Harold!"

"What? I am going to suck your dick. Soon. If you want to because consent is fucking important." 

Louis smiles and kisses Harry, "We both never did this, we'll be fine, I guess."

Harry nods, going in for another few kisses, just because he couldn't do that the last 3 years and now he can.

 "Just please don't bite it." 

~

"What are you doing in my room?!" 

Harry turns around, trying to look slick, "Nothing.." 

Gemma sighs, "What shade of lipgloss do you need now?" 

Harry doesn't even blush anymore, he knows his sister is genuinely asking him.

"Uhm, I actually need some concealer."

"Why?" 

"I've been breaking out a lot and it's embarrassing," Harry whines, trying to make it believable. 

He does have a few pimples on his forehead so it might help with this. 

Gemma furrows her brow but raises it, "You're trying to impress our dear Louis, aren't ya?" 

"What?! No!" Harry blushes, confused about how Gemma would even know about his little crush- full on love for Louis. 

He hasn't been that obvious, has he?

"Well, here's some great cleanser put that on every morning and night-"

"Ooh skincare! What do you need, I have a full bag with me," Lottie tells them excitedly. 

"He needs concealer," Gemma snorts. 

Lottie stops her steps and turns around, "I.. have that too, why so?" 

"Just a few pimples I'd like to cover," Harry tells her, getting quite impatient. 

But if Lottie would give one of hers it would probably work better, since she and Louis have the same skin tone.

"I have some ointment that makes them disappear in like 2 nights, wait let me get it." 

Shit, what if they don't give him the concealer. 

"Could I have some sort of concealer too, just to have something when it doesn't work?" 

Gemma looks through her bag, "I only brought one, H." 

"I have a spare one, wait," Lottie looks too and hands over both the ointment and concealer. Even the sponge thing, how nice. 

Gemma pushes some cleanser and moisturizer in his hands too. 

"Thank you," Harry smiles and tries to go back to his own lodge as fast as possible. 

Probably looks ridiculous, fast walking with his flip flops. 

"Lou! I have it!" 

Louis comes out of the bedroom in his pyjama pants, nothing else. 

"Oh, great- what's all that?" 

Harry groans and tries not to focus on Louis' shirtless body, "I told them I needed it for my pimples so they gave me a whole pharmacy."

Louis chuckles, "I see." 

"It's kind of condescending, I literally have everything for my skincare," Harry rants, "Who the fuck doesn't have a cleanser and moisturizer."

"I don't." 

Harry frowns, "You should." 

"My face is just fine without the sticky bullshit." 

"Hmm," Harry hums, knowing he'll buy Louis all the things he needs to have a great skin. 

"D'you think it'll cover it? Because the bruise is more noticeable than I would've thought," Louis asks, voice smaller than before. 

Harry puts down the products in the bathroom and pulls Louis into his arms, "It will work, love. Don't worry too much, you're on vacation, you're supposed to be having a great time and that's exactly what we're going to do, alright?" 

Louis nods, "You're right, shouldn't let my dad fuck this up."

"That's the spirit," Harry cheers and kisses his head, "Have you packed everything for tomorrow?" 

"I think so?" 

"Underwear?" 

"Check." 

"Socks?" 

"Check." 

"Swimming trunks?" 

"Check." 

"Shirts?" 

"Check." 

"Pants?" 

Louis stays awfully quiet so Harry just pushes him towards the bedroom, shaking his head. 

While Harry brushes his teeth Louis packs some pants and other stuff he forgot. Luckily Harry checks his bag after and sees he had only packed 3 briefs for a 4 day trip, he packed another 3. 

Yeah, Louis really needs Harry. 

~

Hi!! 

I SAW LOUIS AGAIN TWO DAYS AGO!!!! 

He is so fucking beautiful, pretty and hot. I can't fucking believe he's real???? like wtf!! 

Anyways, had a rough time writing because I didn't have inspiration but it's kinda coming back! Hope you enjoy! 

Love you all!!! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

392 59 16
Enemies waited for eachother's love ❤️
10.3K 568 33
A Larry Stylinson, modern day version of the classic 'Romeo and Juliet' Larry AU first Warning: This was my first fic, and therefore isn't my grea...
198K 7.2K 12
Harry had been hopelessly in love with his straight friend Louis for a very long time. Louis with his perfect girlfriend and perfect life. They met i...
34.7K 1.2K 47
Louis and Harry were the best of friends. Until one night when everything was flipped upside down. After that night Larry became real. But what happe...