Life goes on [Jungkook's Six...

By __MicroCosmos__

This is a fan fiction of BTS. Here I didn't include any Y/n or female lead character. It's just purely BTS's... More

[Prologue]
[ONE]
[TWO]
[THREE]
[Four] Tour to Kim Mansion
Kim mansion Tour part-02
Kim mansion tour part 03 (Including Choi's)
[Five]
[SIX]
[SEVEN]
[EIGHT]
[NINE]
[TEN]
[ELEVEN]
[Twelve]
[Thirteen]
[Fourteen]
[Fifteen]
[Sixteen]
[Seventeen]
[Eighteen]
[Nineteen]
[Twenty]
[Twenty-one]
[Twenty-two]
Twenty-three
[Twenty-Four]
[Twenty-five]
[Twenty-six]
[Twenty-seven]
[Twenty-eight]
[Twenty-Nine]
[Thirty]
A/N
[Thirty-one]
[Thirty-two]
[Thirty-three]
[Thirty-four]
{Happy Birthday CHUBS}
[Thirty-Five]
[Thirty-Six]
[Thirty-seven]
A/N
[Thirty-Eight]
[Thirty-Nine]
[Forty]
Notes
[Forty-one]
[Forty-two]
[Forty-three]
[Forty-four]
[Forty-five]
[Forty-six]
[Forty-seven]
[Forty-eight]
[Forty-nine]
[Fifty]
[51]
[52]
[53]
New Cover!
[54]
Sorry Readers!๐Ÿฅบ
[55]
[56]
[58]
[59]
[60]
[61]
[62]
[63]
[64]
[65]
[NEW BOOK]
[66]
[67]
[68]
[69]
[70]
[71]
[72]
[73]
[74]
[75]
[76]
[77]
[78]
[79]
[80]
[81]
Umm....Sorry...?๐Ÿฅบ
[82]
[83]
[84]
[85]
[86]
[87]
Drop me any question!
[88]
Hiatus
[89]
[90]
[91]
92
H-hiii!! (New book)
[93]
[94]
[95]
[96]
[97]
[98]
[99]
[100]
[101]
[102]
[103]
[104]
[105]
[106]
[107]
[108]
[109]
[110]
[111]
[112]
[113]
[114]
[115]
[116]
[117]
[118]
[119]
[120]
Important
[121]
[122]
[123]
[124]
[125]
[126]
[127]
[128]
[129]
[130]
[131]
[132]
[133]
[134]
[135]
[136]
OFF TOPIC!

[57]

4.8K 130 20
By __MicroCosmos__

-You really don't think so, right? So let's talk about it in home, shall we?' Yeonjun said firmly and then turned to Namjoon, 'I wanna take them with me today...may I?'

Namjoon nodded, 'Ok!'

Yeonjun: Thanks bro. Beomgyu, go and pick your and your brother's stuffs and both of you wait in the car. I'm coming.'

Soobin looked at Jungkook before leaving the room, who was looking at him with teary eyes. He tried to smile a bit to sooth him and he tried to say that, 'it's ok' with his eyes and went straight to the car from there. Soobin's silent posture of course didn't help the bunny boy to make himself feel better! He knows it's all because of him! Jungkook and Beomgyu also came out.

Once they all are out of room, Namjoon looked at Yeonjun.

Namjoon: Yeonjun, please try to be gentle. He did that because of anger and you know right how he gets angry when it comes about his youngers?

Yeonjun sighed, 'I know Joon-ie! But, he can't just pick a fight without any proper excuse! He can't prove that it's Jack or whatever his name-their fault, can he? That's not acceptable!'

Namjoon: I know...But-

Yeonjun: Joon! Let me take care of it. He is elder than those two, what will they learn from him? Picking up fight or attacking someone whom they don't like without any reason?

Namjoon sighed in defeat, 'Ok fine! But, please at least try to stay calm. You know what I mean?'

Yeonjun nodded, 'Alright! Let's see...Bye!'

Namjoon: Yeah Bye!

In outside;

Jungkook turned to Beomgyu, 'Beomgii....I-I'm sorry-

Beomgyu: YAAAA! Kim Jungkook, don't you dare to say sorry. It's not your fault! You are our brother and that's our responsibilities, ok?

Jungkook sniffed, 'But, Soobin hyung-

Beomgyu hugged the baby, 'He will be ok, hmm? Don't worry...take care of you, hmm?'

Jungkook nodded weakly and just then Yeonjun also came out of the room. Beomgyu squeezed Jungkook's shoulder one last time and left from there to bring their stuffs from locker.

Jungkook held Yeonjun's hand softly and looked at him with his puppy eyes. Yeonjun looked at him with soft eyes, 'Yeah, bunny?'

Jungkook sniffed, 'H-hyung...p-please, don't h-hurt Soobin h-hyung much...'

Yeonjun hugged the baby and placed a kiss on his forehead, 'I'll try baby. Take care, see you...' He left for parking lot leaving the bunny boy behind.

Once he reached the car, he hopped in the driving seat and looked behind by the mirror where Soobin is seating silently. He sighed seeing his younger wiping his tears silently, it's hard to stay mad when you see your younger is crying like that, isn't it?

Yeonjun looked outside the window, he need to stay strong now. Soobin needs some punishments; he is not a kid! He can't just attack someone without any proper reason!!

Just then Beomgyu came with their stuffs and sat on the passenger seat and the Choi's started for their home.

.

.

Yeonjun parked the car in the front of their home and unbuckled himself from the seatbelt. He turned to his youngers, Beomgyu was already fall asleep and Soobin is looking down on his lap like he was all the ride!

Yeonjun took a deep breath and turned to Soobin, 'Go to my room and when I reach there, I want to see you knelt down with arms up, got it?'

Soobin just nodded and slowly left the car.

Yeonjun look back to Beomgyu and smiled softly seeing how cute he looks while sleeping. He got off the car and went to his side. He picked the boy carefully and locked the car with one hand. Then he made his ways to the home carrying the sleeping bear carefully...

Yeonjun took fifteen minutes to make Beomgyu settled up in his bed and then he came to his room. He opened the door with a deep breath and met the kneeling Soobin in the middle of the room, back facing the door. He is looking so tiny and cute in that position...

-God! Give me the strength, please!' Yeonjun said in his mind and slowly made his way the bed and sat in the edge of it just in front of the kneeling boy. Soobin looked up to his hyung and stayed silent to listen from him.

Yeonjun sighed, 'Well! Did you think what you did wrong in this meantime?'

Soobin sniffed and mumbled slowly, 'I know why I did it...I wasn't wrong hyung.'

Yeonjun massaged his temple in frustration, 'Soobin! What's gotten in to you? For god's sake! You attacked a boy without any proper explanation!'

Soobin: I know he was the one who locked Beomgyu and Jungkook. I wouldn't get that furious if it was not about my brothers...

Yeonjun: And how you could be so sure it's him, huh?' he was getting heated up every moment.

Soobin: I told you already, I saw him with Jun-ho and also-

Yeonjun: ENOUGH SOOBIN!!'

Soobin flinched badly and looked at Yeonjun in fright.

Yeonjun: From when you became such like that? I can't believe you are being that immature...I didn't expect it from you!'

Soobin bitted his lower lip and looked down. He knows that he can't make anyone believe him as he don't have any proves in favor of his state. So, it's better to stay quiet and take whatever his hyung is going to give him...

Yeonjun: Now I have enough of it. Stand up!

Soobin wiped his tears and slowly stood up, still avoiding Yeonjun's gaze.

Yeonjun: Remove your shirt and sit on the ground...on four.' He orders and took a cane from his closet.

Soobin's heart sank, is hyung really going to beat me with cane? He thought, but didn't utter a sound. He just did what he is asked for.

Yeonjun gripped the cane firmly and stood behind the younger. He hates to do it, but they left no choices for him every time!

Yeonjun: I'm starting!

Soobin stayed quiet as usual. Yeonjun sighed_

~TASHK!

And the first stroke hit Soobin's bare back, making him yelp in pain.

Soobin: ARGH! H-hyung!!

Yeonjun didn't stop, he continued stroking and not to mention that was really hard. Soobin kept crying and begging to stop the hits. After 15 strokes, Yeonjun stopped a bit to speak_

Yeonjun: Now tell me Choi Soobin, do you know what's your fault?

Soobin sobbed and nodded quickly.

Yeonjun hit him again, 'WORDS BOY!'

Soobin: UHH! Y-yes hyung...(sob).

Yeonjun: Good! Tell me then?

Soobin: I-I...uh! I-I fought w-with a b-boy without a-any proper e-excuse...

~Task!

Yeonjun: And?

Soobin: AHH!! A-and I a-also b-behaved r-rudely with t-them...

~Task!

Yeonjun: Nothing else?

Soobin: OUUCH HYUNG!! P-please s-stop...

Yeonjun: What else you did Soobin?

Soobin sobbed out, 'Ok! I didn't a-admitted m-my fault and a-argued...i-is i-it ok n-now?

Yeonjun hit him harder again, 'Drop the attitude boy!'

Soobin yelped in pain, 'S-sorry hyung! P-please...c-can we stop? I-it hurts!' he was now a full crying mess.

His face is covered with tears and it was all red and fluffy. His back was full of bruises. Yeonjun couldn't take the sight anymore, he threw the cane and crawled to his younger's level. He carefully hugged the boy, not wanting to hurt the boy more. Soobin also hugged him back in a glimpse. He threw himself in the embrace of the elder and cried harder...

Yeonjun kept caressing his back and hairs and let him cry for sometimes. After a while, when Soobin clam down a bit, Yeonjun made him look up to him by cupping his face.

Yeonjun: Hey Bud, look at me!

Soobin looked up with teary eyes.

Yeonjun: You know I love you, right?

Soobin nodded.

Yeonjun: I really hate to punish you guys...But, sometimes you two are too stubborn! Well, I know you are way much sensitive over your younger brothers. I can guess something made you feel like that Jack did wrong with your brothers that's why you got hyper. But, baby, that's not good thing. You shouldn't pick up fight. It's a bad thing to do, right? And you are older than your brothers...what will your youngers learn from you? They will think that they also can fight with anyone without a reason! You want it?'

Soobin sniffed, 'N-No hyung...I-I'm sorry. I didn't t-thought it t-that way...'

Yeonjun smiled and kissed his brother's forehead, 'That's my boy! Don't do it again, hmm? I know my Soobin-ie is a good boy, he will take care of his brothers in any way....But, fighting is not a way, ok bub?'

Soobin hugged Yeonjun tighter, 'o-ok h-hyung! I'm sorry again-

Yeonjun: No need. Now come, let me clean your back and apply medicine. Come-

After applying medicine, and freshening up themselves, they both cuddled and slept together. After some hours, Beomgyu also joined in the bed with them and that's how both elder Choi's ended up in this matter....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54.1K 2.7K 50
สŸแดœแดษชษดแดแดœ๊œฑ; ๊œฐแดœสŸสŸ แด๊œฐ แดส€ ๊œฑสœแด‡แด…แด…ษชษดษข สŸษชษขสœแด›; ส™ส€ษชษขสœแด› แดส€ ๊œฑสœษชษดษชษดษข, แด‡๊œฑแด˜แด‡แด„ษชแด€สŸสŸส ษชษด แด›สœแด‡ แด…แด€ส€แด‹.
60.6K 4.9K 32
๐‘จ๐’ˆ๐’‚๐’“ ๐’•๐’– ๐‘บ๐’‰๐’Š๐’— ๐’•๐’๐’‰ ๐’Ž๐’†๐’Š๐’ ๐‘บ๐’‰๐’‚๐’Œ๐’•๐’Š, ๐‘ป๐’– ๐‘น๐’‚๐’Ž ๐’•๐’๐’‰ ๐’Ž๐’†๐’Š๐’ ๐‘บ๐’Š๐’•๐’‚, ๐‘ป๐’– ๐‘ฒ๐’“๐’–๐’”๐’‰๐’ ๐’•๐’๐’‰ ๐’Ž๐’†๐’Š๐’ ๐‘น๐’‚๐’…๐’‰๐’‚ ๐’ƒ๐’‚๐’ ๐’‹๐’‚๏ฟฝ...
191K 5.2K 96
not you're average mafia brothers and sister story.. This is the story of Natasha Clark, an assassin, mafia boss, and most of all the long lost siste...
3M 246K 54
๐™๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™– ๐™ ๐™–๐™ง ๐™™๐™–๐™ก๐™– , ๐™ˆ๐™–๐™ง ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฉ ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ƒ๐™ค ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž...... โ™ก ๐™๐™€๐™๐™„ ๐˜ฟ๐™€๐™€๐™’๐˜ผ๐™‰๐™„ โ™ก Shashwat Rajva...