Blondes and Bluenettes (Lukad...

By adventuretimefanitc

Nathalie always told herself that as long as Emilie was happy, then she was happy too. Just seeing the woman... More

Authors Note
Chapter 1 | downhill
Chapter 2 | ponder
Chapter 3 | pained looks
Chapter 4 | out
Chapter 5 | motherly
Chapter 6 | planning
Chapter 7 | distracted
Chapter 8 | yearning
Chapter 9 | practice
Chapter 10 | reflecting
Chapter 11 | don't waste your chance
Chapter 12 | music to my ears
Chapter 13 | true feelings
Chapter 15 | party planners
Chapter 16 | akuma attack!
Chapter 17 | lukas room
Chapter 18 | emilies plan
Chapter 19 | Adrien's sweet 16
Chapter 20 | happy birthday
Chapter 21 | night fall
Chapter 22 | talking
Chapter 23 | Lolita
Chapter 24 | the edge of change
Chapter 25 | breakdown
Chapter 26 | complicated
Chapter 27 | lovin
Chapter 28 | plan into action
Chapter 29 | Longing
Chapter 30 | tricks
Chapter 31 | music
Chapter 32 | Peacock sickness
Chapter 33 | breaking point
Chapter 34 | escape
Chapter 35 | exhausted
Chapter 36 | chaos
Chapter 37 | Emilie
Chapter 38 | the harsh truth
Chapter 39 | past feelings
Chapter 40 | claimed
Chapter 41 | apologise
Chapter 42 | psycotic break
Chapter 43 | breaking news
Chapter 45 | home open
Chapter 46 | packing
Chapter 47 | the end of an era
Chapter 48 | trial
Chapter 49 | releif
Chapter 50 | start anew
Book 2!

Chapter 14 | expression

516 25 19
By adventuretimefanitc

He just couldn't keep it in anymore, every band practice he and Luka had together his feelings just got stronger and stronger. This morning when he woke up and remembered it was practice day he immediately thought 'yay! I get to see Luka!'

His head was filled with Luka. It was just Luka Luka Luka 24/7. And today was his breaking point, he had to do something about it. Even if he got turned down, he just had to get those feelings out there. Nathalie told him not to hold back and loose his chance, so he'd take her advice and shoot his shot. Luka could absolutely feel something different about today as well. All practice they were near each other, all practice they didn't say much but gave each other knowing looks. And when everyone else finally left and it was just the two of them, they went int Lukas room to continue working on the song.

"That was great! I think that one is definitely it. We only have backing vocals and mixing left" Luka praised, earning a smile from Adrien.

"You sure? I feel like my voice cra-" Adrien began, taking his headphones off.

"Adrien, it was perfect. Trust me, I know music. My dad is Jagged Stone"

Well, that was true. He did learn quite a lot from his dad after the re-kindled. Music was clearly something that ran in the family, and if Adrien was gonna trust anyone with music it was Luka.

"If you say so, although I need a break before we record anymore. I'm thirsty" Adrien said, throat dry from singing.

"Me too, I'll get some drinks. Be right back" Luka replied, getting up to go grab some water.

Adrien was left sitting in Lukas room, at his desk where the makeshift recording setup was. Hooked up to his computer was a microphone, headed and outlets right plug electric instruments into. His walls also had a few patches of soundproof foam among all the posters and photos to improve recording quality. Adrien stood up to stretch his limbs out after sitting at the desk for so long.

Lukas room was small but cozy, and thanks to the soundproof foam patches it was relatively quiet. The only noise really being from the water against the boat outside and the quiet buzz of music equipment plugged in.

On his bed were multiple blankets and pillows, making for the prefect place to make a nest and sleep. Above his bed hung his Bi flag, and some posters that continued onto the walls. He has his guitars mounted on their stands by the closet, some books on a shelf above it and a beanbag in the other corner with a box of art supplies next to it.

Small, cosy and clearly the room of someone with a creative nature.

It felt more... roomy than Adrien's room. It was so big that it was easy to feel small alone alone in it. But Lukas room was comforting in a way.

"Here, kinda actually filled them up a bit too much so be careful" Luka said, coming back in and kicking the door closed.

Fill almost to the top, Adrien grabbed his glass of water and downed almost the whole thing. Man he needed that.

"Man that feels so much better" he puffed.

"Dry throat?" Luka snickered.

"Yeah, singing is a lot of work"

"Yeah it can be kinda straining if you haven't had a lot of vocal training"

Putting their drinks down on the desk slightly apart so they knew whose was whose, they sat on Lukas bed to take a break for a bit.

"This will sound great when it's finished" Luka said.

"I hope it works out the way I envision it, although you're the expert here so I'm sure it will" Adrien replied.

"I'll make sure everything is perfect when I mix it together. Promise"

"I trust you, all your music sounds good so I know I'll be great"

There it was again, that tension they'd been feeling all damn day. They hadn't even noticed how close they were until they paused in silence. All day they'd been gravitating toward each other, all day they'd been glancing over at each other and holding the gaze for a moment before shyly looking away again. All day they'd been anticipating being alone together.

Don't miss your chance...

Now was his chance.

"Uh, hey Luka?" Adrien began.

"Yeah?" Luka replied.

They locked eyes, maintaining contact. That made Adrien's heart rate pick up a bit, he was nervous.

"I was wondering... I mean, it's just uh-" he stammered.

Luka just listened, curious about what was so nerve wrecking but not going to push him. Adrien paused a moment, trying to find the words. But he couldn't think of anything eloquent, so all he could do was just spit it out and hope for the best.

"Can... can I kiss you?" He asked, cheeks bright red.

Luka was silent a moment, not for any bad reason. He was just shocked Adrien said it so directly, he was actually thinking he'd have to make the first move. But here he was, on the receiving end.

"Yeah... I'd like that" he replied.

There was another slight pause, the both of them processing their words and following actions. But it didn't take long for that small gap between them to close, and their lips to touch. It was just a quick peck at first, and they took a moment to just gaze at each other and process what they'd just done. But it was like two magnets being pulled together, and they locked lips again in seconds.

This time, it was longer.

All that pent up emotion was poured out, all the longing, the yearning, the waiting for someone to make a move. Finally, they were just letting it all happen.

Sure they'd kissed people before, but never this deeply or passionately. This felt like a real kiss, their first real kiss.

Maybe it was the fact they'd both waited for thing for so long, or maybe it was teenage hormones, but neither of them wanted to pull away. Instead, they just got closer. Luka wrapped an arm around Adrien, pulling him in a bit more and Adrien's hands ended up landing in Lukas shoulders to pull him closer too.

Butterflies in their stomachs, hands on each other, and running on pure adrenaline and emotion, the kiss only deepened. Only breaking for mere seconds to catch breath before going back in for more.

Was this classed as making out? Or just a deep kiss? Neither of them knew, but they liked it.

But their moment was cut short when the sound of a car horn from outside made them both jump. That'd be Adrien getting picked up.

The kiss broke, they froze for a moment as they gathered their composure and when the car beeped again, they finally snapped from their daze.

"S-shit. I didn't think it was that late" Adrien said, grabbing his bag.

"Neither did I. We'll finish the backing vocals next week" Luka replied.

"Oh yeah! We'll do that next week"

They walked to the door, and as Adrien was going to leave he turned to face Luka again.

"T-thanks..." he smiled shyly.

"No, thank you. I... needed that" Luka replied.

"Me too. Maybe we can... do it again?"

"I'd like that"

With a wave, they parted ways and Adrien ran up to the car to not be late home. Luka closed the door behind him, and immediately buried his face in his hands and leaned against the door, sliding down it to the floor.

"Oh my god that just happened, that just happened!" He muttered, a stupidly big smile on his face.

Adrien sat in the passenger seat next to Nathalie who would tell something was up from the red cheeks and stunned silence.

"What happened?" She asked with a knowing smirk.

"I actually just did that..." Adrien muttered.

"Did what? Confessed?"

"KISSED HIM! NATHALIE I KISSED HIM!"

She'd never seen him so happy before, and if she weren't driving the car and had to keep her eyes on the road she'd be screaming and bouncing with him.

"I told you it'd work out! I'll make sure you can get out of the house to see him, your father isn't going to keep you from Luka on my watch" Nathalie smiled.

Adrien screamed into his hands and kicked his feet in excitement. Nathalie loved to see him so happy, in the back of her mind she worried about having to tell him the bad news and ruining the happiness. But right now, she was just here to support him in his excitement and achievement.

"I can't believe I just went for it! AND HE KISSED BACK!" Adrien exclaimed.

"Adrien, listen" Nathalie replied, catching his attention.

He turned to face her, heart still racing.

"I'm glad you've finally found someone right for you, and I just know your mother would be screaming in joy right now. I won't say a word to your father unless you want me to ok? And I'll find some excuses to let you guys see each other more often, maybe even have some sleepovers"

"Thanks Nathalie, you're the best" he smiled.

"And just so you know, as long as you're being safe about it-" Nathalie teased.

"NO WAY! I'm too young" Adrien laughed.

"That's true but I know what you teenagers get up too. Just don't get yourself hurt and I'll pretend I never even knew"

"NAT!"

They laughed at the teasing, and it truly felt like a mother son moment. As if they were always family from the beginning. Adrien was glad that she had his back, and he couldn't ask for a better step mother figure.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.9K 898 34
"It takes a broken heart, to know how to break a heart." Adrien Agreste has never been the same since his mother died. He refuses to get attached to...
11.9K 414 37
After the disatser of Luka's realationship with marinette he decided he would swear off dating until an oblivious and mentally ill boy enters his lif...
7K 386 22
Gabenath Fanfiction. Gabriel makes his dream come true, Emilie is back but his wish comes with a total reset of reality. I don't own Miraculous or th...
79.7K 2.4K 20
A fanfiction of PhayuRain X VegasPete. This story is similar with the series of 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐈𝐧 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐀𝐢𝐫 and 𝐊𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞. I hope you wi...