Azur Lane: 𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓖𝓵𝓪𝓼𝓼...

lagneverfailed tarafından

"Hit first! Hit hard! Keep on hitting!!" From Admiral of the Fleet John Arbuthnot Fisher. An alternate histor... Daha Fazla

Bio
Prologue (Remastered)
Chapter 2-Legend Reunion (Remastered)
Chapter 3-Wrong Identity (Remastered)
Chapter 4-Familiarizing High Tech (Remastered)
Chapter 5A-The Magnificent Ships
Chapter 5B-Quotes Line
Chapter 6-Tour and Task
Chapter 7-Nice Home
Chapter 8A-Greet the Commanders
Chapter 8B-Major Nation Leader
Chapter 9-Story and Friendship
Chapter 10-First Mission
Chapter 11-Catch That Person!!!
Chapter 12-Ship boy helps Commanders
Chapter 13-Conclusion
Message (Love Interest Reveal)
Chapter 14-Operation Scimitar (Pt.1)
Chapter 15-Operation Scimitar (Pt.2)
Marlborough Love Interest
Chapter 16(V2)-Wonderful Crane
Chapter 17-Welcome Home
30005 508 Milestones
Chapter 18-(Too) Early Bird

Chapter 1-Discovering a Legend (Remastered)

4.2K 55 24
lagneverfailed tarafından

(Majority was fix some error like grammar)

Azur Lane Universe

Date: 27 April 2035

Location: Azur Lane Base

Azur Lane, one of the most famous organizations was fighting sirens. History was Sirens came to destroy humanity however every country worked together very quickly to form a new Organization name, Azur Lane. Azur Lane manages to stop the advance of sirens destroying more humanity. This organization is like the naval but more Advance way but using WW1 and WW2 ships, the ship they use fighting in the older days. There are 9 factions.

4 Major faction was:

1. Eagle Union (United States). The leader was Enterprise.

2. Royal Navy (United Kingdom). The leader was Queen Elizabeth.

3. Ironblood (Germany). The leader was Bismarck.

4. Sakura Empire (Japan). The leader was Nagato.

5 Minor factions were:

1. Northern Parliament (Russia). The leader was Avrora.

2. Dragon Empery (China). The leader was Ning Hai.

3. Sardenga Empire (Italy). The leader was Veneto.

4. Iris Libre (Free France). The leader was Richelieu.

5. Vichya Dominion (Axis France). The leader was Jean Bart.*1

*1 = Despite Vichya Dominion's existence, the faction is undergoing some de facto and de jure. This made Vichya Dominion a temporary faction at that time.

Azur Lane has many commanders but of course 2 Admiral. One of them is Admiral Johnathan, he's in his early 30s and the oldest Commander at Azur Lane. 

2nd Admiral was Admiral Sally who at late 20s

There are also more commanders but the majority are Female, not male. That seems strange, right? Well, we can get that later.

Rank at Azur Lane for Commander:

Cadet Commander (Known as a student of Commander)

Commander (Mostly here)

Captain*2

Commodore*2

Rear Admiral*2

Vice Admiral*2

Admiral

*2= No One holds the rank

25 Augustus 2035

Royal Navy leader, Queen Elizabeth got a new message from Warspite.

Queen Elizabeth: "A message Warspite?"

Warspite: "Yes Your Majesty, and this is a special one."

Queen Elizabeth: "Let's take a look together shall we?"

Warspite: "Sure thing Your Majesty."

Queen Elizabeth and Warspite look at the message and they are amazed. The scientists discover the ultimate Long Gone Royal Navy main ship. One and only HMS Incomparable!!!

Queen Elizabeth: "HMS Incomparable? My best friend!! Warspite, you remember him?"

Warspite: "Yes, I remember HMS Incomparable, he is the finest warship ever created. He serves every war. I think the last one is Korean War."

Queen Elizabeth: "Looking at history, it is true. He broke every rule at the naval and protect our faction very royally, I like that. Oh, and what is this mystery crate?"

Queen Elizabeth got a crate from Scientists and it was a secret one

Warspite: "It from Scientists Your Majesty."

Queen Elizabeth: "Let's open it together shall we?"

Warspite: "Of course Majesty."

Queen Elizabeth and Warspite open the mystery crate, and what they found is 2 Gold wisdom cubes. There are also General characteristics with history about it. Soon Queen Elizabeth tell something.

Queen Elizabeth: "Warspite, I would hold a meeting with all Faction with Commander including Admiral that we need to discuss this masterpiece."

Warspite: "Sure thing Your Majesty. What time will the meeting start?"

Queen Elizabeth: "1 hour after this and we can start discussing it."

Warspite: "Very well then Your Majesty."

Timeskip

All faction leaders came to the meeting room with some assistance, that also includes 2 Admiral named Johnathan and Admiral Sally. 3 commanders also came, one is Commander Emma. She at the early 20s.

Second is Commander Penelope. She at age of 21.

3rd is Commander Paul. He was age 19.

Let's get off-track here for a bit. Why there's more Female Commanders than Male commanders you may ask? Well let's explain

Almost all Male commanders are doing very bad things even to the ship girls like example perverts, idiots, and even some sexual harassment. The highest male becoming Commanders is around 22, while girls are 40. That is a lot but the male not holding for that long.

There are now only 4 males left, 1 is well you know Admiral Johnathan which is very trusted. Commander Paul, a young but very well-respected man, was trusted too despite he is very young. There's also have new male Commander and rather weirdly a male ship (Which we going to talk that later).

About ship girls, there are a lot of them, possibly more than 480 (This seem incorrect) and there is 27 Research ship or many called PR ship. PR ship is like a development ship for example FDG, Georgia, Monarch, Roon, and Neptune. Now Azur Lane almost finishes a new PR5 ship.

Let's get back to the current event, shall we?

Now all faction leaders, 2 Admirals, and 3 Commanders are in the meeting room going to discuss a Royal Navy Legendary ship.

Enterprise: "Your Majesty, what is this meeting we going to discuss?"

Queen Elizabeth: We are going to revive a long gone HMS Incomparable!!!

Everyone: "HMS INCOMPARABLE???"

Queen Elizabeth: "Yep!!"

Everyone started to argue but Bismarck and Veneto started to shake. You wonder why, however.

Queen Elizabeth: Ahem!!! Now let's take the look at the General characteristics

QE explain all detail about the Y/N or Incomparable building era and service. This makes the Admirals and Commanders surprised, but the discrepancy between Bismarck and Veneto. They are scared of Incomparable. In short, it is this. Both Bismarck and Veneto got damaged by Incomparable except Bismarck got assaulted by many Royal Navy ships while Veneto was well... something else.

Veneto got badly damaged after getting hit by Incomparable at a rather far range. He didn't believe that the target is moving while Veneto believe the ship got hit by moving. Let's get back now.

Adm Johnathan: "Honestly, I really like this ship."

Adm Sally: "It looks very aggressive too."

Penelope: "Look fast."

Emma: "Powerful."

Paul: "And I believe stealthy?"

Adm Johnathan: "Looking at it, Yes Paul."

Paul: "Ahh I see."

Queen Elizabeth: "Also we got something more mysterious from this crate. Do you want to see it?"

Everyone: "Yes!!!"

Soon Queen Elizabeth bring out 2 Golden cubes, and everyone was amazed and surprised

Richelieu: "Gold Cubes ? How amazing!!!"

Avrora: "Never seen that masterpiece before."

Nagato: "That looks nice."

Jean Bart: "Interesting."

Queen Elizabeth: "Anyway let's leave the meeting room and head to the building sector."

Everyone leaves the meeting room and follows Queen Elizabeth to the ship build. Some Commanders and Ship girls follow them to the shipbuilding sector. There's a lot of argument about 2 golden cubes and they arrived.

Queen Elizabeth: "Before I put these cubes into the machine, any question you want to ask?"

Veneto raised her hand.

Veneto: "Your majesty, Can I ask one question?"

Queen Elizabeth: "Go on."

Veneto: "Our dock is already full, is there any place for the new ship? We also almost completed the PR5 making our dockyard way too full."

Queen Elizabeth: Silly, we have enough room for this finest warship. Anyway, let's rebuild this ship again.

Queen Elizabeth place all 2 golden cubes with coins on them. after a good 3 seconds, the system shows 250 hours to wait, the equivalent of 10.4 days of waiting time.

Queen Elizabeth: "Now we can wait and build a new dockyard for it."

After some time the meeting is finished. The Admirals went to design a new dockyard for a new ship. And everyone is excited about the new ship specially Incomparable

Meanwhile at the best place ever

God: "Incomparable?"

Incomparable: "Yes God. I'm here."

God: "You will alive again."

Incomparable: "R-really?"

God: "Yes Incomparable. But this time a new universe."

Incomparable: "New world?"

God: Yes Incomparable. "This world is called Azur Lane Universe. This universe basically has alive ship girls."

Incomparable: "Uhh my universe also has ship girls. God."

God: "Ah this will get more interesting. In this world ship girls are very different, they are not fighting each other for superiority but fighting to defend humanity from sirens."

Incomparable: "Sirens? Do you mean Enemy or let's say, Satan? If yes I want to destroy Satan. Well, maybe that is too harsh, better capture him or her and forgive his or her sins and start a new life."

God: "I like that idea Incomparable. There's also a faction."

Incomparable: "Faction?"

God: "Yes, it same as your universe but different name. Eagle Union is the United States, Royal Navy is the United Kingdom, Ironblood is Germany, Sakura Empire is Japan, North Union is Russia, Sardegna Empire is Italy, Iris Libre is France, and Dragon Empery is China."

Incomparable: I see. Since I'm from the United Kingdom, I'm in Royal Navy.

Incomparable thought: "That's the same name"

God: Yes Incomparable. And yes it's the same name."

Incomparable: "I wonder why?"

God: "I think it for sirens not to attack their homeland."

Incomparable: "Ah, ok."

God: "Anyway, before that let's design your rigging."

Incomparable: "Rigging?"

God: "Yes."

Incomparable: But I already have a rigging

God: "Born new means everything new right?"

Incomparable: "Well yes actually."

God: "So all factions have a different kind of rigging. Which one would you prefer?"

Incomparable: "Hmm, I have an idea."

God: "What is it?"

Incomparable: "Why don't mix all faction rigging together to one? I'm sure all factions have different rigging right?"

God: "You are correct Incomparable. Now moment of greatness."

God make one of the most unique rigging ever, Incomparable or Y/N was amazed. After a good 3 minutes, the rigging is done.

Incomparable: "WOW!!! AMAZING!!"

God: You like it Incomparable?

Incomparable: "Of course I do!!!"

God: "That's great, anyway are you ready to be alive again?"

Incomparable: Yes I do!!!

God: "Oh and almost forgot. I'll bring you a person with you all along."

Incomparable: "May I ask who?"

God: "Ah it's secret, anyway Incomparable. Are you ready?"

Incomparable: "I'M READY!!!"

God: "Good, go to this portal and you will arrive safely."

Incomparable: "Alright!!!"

Incomparable or Y/N went inside the portal that headed to Azur Lane.

God: "Godspeed is Incomparable."

Soon after 5 minutes Incomparable successfully teleported to Azur Lane and landed in the middle of the island.

Incomparable: Good to be alive again. And I already smell a victory and defeat here.

To be continued

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

2.7K 64 6
It's times of Azur Lane, old Azur Lane. The same thing as ever, the fight against the Sirens was exhausting, the shipgirls were already getting tired...
6.8K 158 16
I've just seen too many "Abused and neglected" stories ,so I just decided to make my own little story of a very smol battleship. (Creator of co...
33.5K 698 51
My first fanction in my Wattpad profile about Azur Lane... ...and it all starts in June 1942, when the Azur Lane's massive fleet is setting out in...
63.6K 957 17
The war with the covenant has driven humanity to the brink of extinction, the outer colony's have been glassed and the UNSC navy has been reduced to...