Needed Love And Care For Huma...

By AshleyYT25

You are Y/n and Y/n has Three Brother's and she is the Oldest Third sister if you guys want to know what happ... More

Note
♡︎ Chapter 1 ♡︎
♡︎ Chapter 2 ♡︎
♡︎ Chapter 3 ♡︎
♡︎ Chapter 4 ♡︎
♡︎ Chapter 5 ♡︎
♡︎ Chapter 6 ♡︎
♡︎ Chapter 7 ♡︎
♡︎ Chapter 8 ♡︎
♡︎ Chapter 9 ♡︎
♡︎ Chapter 10 ♡︎
♡︎ Chapter 11 ♡︎
♡︎ Chapter 12 ♡︎
♡︎ Chapter 13 ♡︎
♡︎ Chapter 14 ♡︎
♡︎ Chapter 15 ♡︎
♡︎ Chapter 16 ♡︎
♡︎ Chapter 17 ♡︎
♡︎ Chapter 18 ♡︎
♡︎ Chapter 19 ♡︎
♡︎ Chapter 20 ♡︎
♡︎ Chapter 21 ♡︎
♡︎ Chapter 22 ♡︎
♡︎ Chapter 23 ♡︎
♡︎ Chapter 24 ♡︎
♡︎ Chapter 25 ♡︎
♡︎ Chapter 26 ♡︎
♡︎ Chapter 27 ♡︎
♡︎ Chapter 28 ♡︎
♡︎ Chapter 29 ♡︎
♡︎ Chapter 30 ♡︎
♡︎ Chapter 31 ♡︎
♡︎ Chapter 32 ♡︎
♡︎ Chapter 33 ♡︎
♡︎ Chapter 34 ♡︎
♡︎ Chapter 35 ♡︎
♡︎ Chapter 36 ♡︎
♡︎ Chapter 37 ♡︎
♡︎ Chapter 38 ♡︎
♡︎ Chapter 39 ♡︎
♡︎ Chapter 40 ♡︎
♡︎ Chapter 41 ♡︎
♡︎ Chapter 44 ♡︎
♡︎ Chapter 45 ♡︎
♡︎ Chapter 42 ♡︎
♡︎ Chapter 46 ♡︎
♡︎ Chapter 47 ♡︎
♡︎ Chapter 48 ♡︎
♡︎ Chapter 43 ♡︎
♡︎ Chapter 49 ♡︎
♡︎ Chapter 50 ♡︎
♡︎ Chapter 51 ♡︎
♡︎ Chapter 52 ♡︎
♡︎ Chapter 53 ♡︎
♡︎ Chapter 55 ♡︎
♡︎ Chapter 56 ♡︎
♡︎ Chapter 57 ♡︎
♡︎ Chapter 58 ♡︎
♡︎ Chapter 59 ♡︎
♡︎ Epilogue ♡︎

♡︎ Chapter 54 ♡︎

470 10 10
By AshleyYT25

<------------------------------------------------------------->

No One POV:

"Is it not obvious Espresso?, that's because Y/n love's all you."Dax said.

<------------------------------------------------------------->

No One POV:

The cookies and Espresso still silent.

"W-What...?"Clotted cream said.

"Y/n l-loves us....?"Oyster cookies asked.

"Yes, is it not obvious that she loves you all?"Dax said.

The cookies stay silent and as they start thinking about Y/n.

Dax looked at the cookies and he looks at his parents and his older brother's.

"How long you have known this Dax?"Beau asked.

"Send the day that the cookies helped her that when she growled feeling for them."Dax said.

The cookies listed every word come out of Dax mouth then Financier walk to Dax, Beau, Cullen, M/n and D/n followed by Oster, Black pearl, Clotted and Espresso behind her.

'What are they doing?'Madeleine thought.

"M/n and D/n, You two said that the last item is in Y/n room if I am correct?"Financier asked.

"Yes you are correct, the last item is some where in her room but why do you asked?"M/n asked.

"Then we are going to in Y/n room to find the last item."Financier said.

"What?"Beau said.

"You five are not going in her room, who knows what will happen to you five in there."Cullen said.

"Cullen I made this mess so I'm going to fixed it and get Y/n back to herself again."Espresso said.

"Espresso cookie, you are not the only one who made this mess but us, all of us cookies who made this mess aswell."Almond cookie said.

"Indeed, if we didn't leave Y/n in our anger then we should have she here safe and sound in the first place."Pure vanilla cookie said.

"Pure vanilla cookie is right it's every cookies made this mess, so we are going to help aswell to fixed it."Latte Cookie said.

They looked at Pure vanilla and Latte Cookies then they nodded.

"If you all are going to fixed this mess you all made then we want to helped aswell."Cullen said.

They looked at Cullen, Dax, Beau, M/n and D/n who is looking at them in shock.

"Wait really?"Herb cookie said.

"Of course we are! It's also our fault that we left her in her state."Cullen said.

"Yeah!"Dax said.

Oster, Black pearl, Clotted, Espresso and Financier looked at each other then they nodded at each other and they looked at the cookies, Y/n parents and her brothers.

"Alright! Let's go and saved Y/n!"Financier yelled.

The cookies started running beside Financier, Oster, Black pearl, Clotted and Espresso then Dax stand in front of Espresso.

"Dax? What is it?"Financier asked.

"If you all are going to her room then I refer going a that passageway that lead to her room."Dax said.

Dax point which passgeway that lead Y/n room and the cookies looked at the passageway, Pure vanilla cookie.

"Thank you for showing us which one."Pure vanilla cookie said.

"Anytime."Dax.

Miss M/n, Mr D/n and Dax walked to the cookies.

"Already, listen up everyone, me, my wife, Cullen, and Beau made a plan so listened carefully."D/n said.

The cookies at him as they are ready to listen about the plan then D/n being telling the cookies the plan.

•~Skip time.~•

The cookies and Y/n Parents and her siblings are crawling into the passageway that lead to Y/n room.

Dax was leading the way as the cookies and his family follow him since he knows every passageway that leads.

The cookies and his parents and his brother's keeps following him then they saw he stopped crawling.

Dax looked at the cookies and the cookies look behind him and there was no entrance to Y/n room.

"Dax, there no way to get in Y/n room."Red velvet said.

"Yes but."Dax said as he pointed up.

The cookies look up and Dax stand up slowly as he push up the floor then the floor slowly removed as Dax slowly did so.

The cookies look surprise at Dax and Dax side the floor that is now being removed from it places then Dax knees down as he looked at the cookies.

"Ok, you guys remember the plan?"Dax asked.

"Yeah, we will find the last item as you and your parents and brother's will keep a eye outside of the room to see if Y/n is coming."Cherry blossom said.

"Good and good luck, We have feeling that something isn't right...."M/n said.

The cookies nodded and Dax move out of the way for the cookies to get through and get inside of Y/n room.

The cookies get out in the secret floor entrance and some cookies bumped their head as they let out a 'ow.' and Almond cookie tell them to watch their heads and they did, the cookies saw Almond, Latte, Cherry blossom, Dark choco and others are in their knees.

Dark choco move first as he crawled out and he stood up then almond followed and the other cookies followed as they stood up aswell.

The cookies look around what room they are in as they looked around and they noticed clothes, dressed and ect, they first thought they are in Y/n closet.

Dark coco walked in front of them and he hold the door go knob then he slowly turned the knob and as he slowly open the door, Dark coco looked outside to see if Y/n is there or not.

"She isn't here...."Dark Coco said.

Dark coco push the closest door for the other cookies can walked out of the closest and Dark coco walk out of the closest first then the other followed.

"Ok now we are here, we need to find the last item as soon as possible before Y/n can find us here in her room."Almond said.

The cookies said ok and they started to found the last item.

"Something isn't right...."Dax whisper in the cookies ear's.

"Yeah I felt the same way...."Beau whisper.

"Whatever it is, something is.... Wrong...."Cullen whisper.

"It doesn't matter, keep looking for the last item and get now of there as quickly as possible."Cullen whisper again.

"Alright."Eclair said.

The cookies are still continuing to look for the last item but the cookies should feel something isn't right....

The cookies should feel it in their guts/dough but the cookies helped uneasy about the feeling that the cookies should feel..... Something.... Something or..... Someone..... is watching the cookies....

The cookies keep looking for the last item but every time they looked every place, they should see something..... Or.... Someone..... The back eye of their corner.... But every time the cookies turn around and they met no one....

After a few minutes, the cookies has already look in closet, drawer, under the bed, cabinet, under the table and more and more but they shouldn't find the last item.

"Ok we need to keep looking for the last item."Gingerbrave said.

"But we have looked everywhere."Wizard said.

"Yeah!"Custard said.

"Hmm, how about we looked again and-"Latter was cut off by something, Black liquid drop on Mint choco shoulder.

"Huh?"Mint choco at his shoulder and saw the black liquid on his shoulder.

"What the...."Almond said.

The cookies look at Mint choco shoulder and the black liquid aswell.

"What in earthbread...."Pure Vanilla said.

The black liquid look like tentacles wrap the door trapping the cookies, The cookies looked at the door as they noticed that the door is wrapped up by black liquid then giggle was headed.

"Well well well~ Look who we have here~."

<--------•~To be continue~•--------->

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46.9K 1.6K 29
No spoilers. :) WARNING: Not gonna spoil it, but there is going to be some triggering parts in this book. Started: July 10, 2021 Ended: October 30...
4.4K 71 9
Y/N wasn't one for socialising or dealing with others shit but would that change when the whole of human race is at stake? Or is she only in it for a...
30.3K 604 17
This is my first Ray x reader, so I am sorry if I misspelled or anything Y/n, a girl who is a really good sibling with everyone at GraceField and wou...
161K 8.6K 56
❝We are never going to be family.❞ • • • Three half-siblings, living in different situations, with enough hate to kill each other. By some joke of th...