𝗧𝗪𝗜𝗖𝗘 ; 𝖳𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗁 𝖬𝖾�...

Autorstwa gayforkpopgirlgroups

𝖨𝗆𝖺𝗀𝗂𝗇𝖾𝗌 𝗈𝖿 𝖸/𝖭 (𝖺𝗄𝖺. 𝗒𝗈𝗎) 𝖺𝗌 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗍𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗁 𝗆𝖾𝗆𝖻𝖾𝗋 𝗈𝖿 𝖳𝖶𝖨𝖢𝖤.... 𝘈𝘣𝘰𝘶... Więcej

short note!
- ʟᴀᴛᴇ ɴɪɢʜᴛ sᴛᴜᴅʏɪɴɢ
- sɪᴄᴋ
- ʜɪᴅᴅᴇɴ ᴛᴀʟᴇɴᴛ
- ᴏᴠᴇʀᴡᴏʀᴋᴇᴅ
- sʟᴇᴇᴘ ᴘᴀʀᴀʟʏsɪs
- ᴛɪʀᴇᴅ
- ᴛɪʀᴇᴅ, ᴘᴛ. ɪɪ
- ᴛᴡɪᴄᴇ's ʙᴀʙʏ
- ᴠʟɪᴠᴇ
- ɴᴏᴛ sᴏ ɪɴɴᴏᴄᴇɴᴛ
- ʙʀᴇᴀᴛʜᴇ
- ғɪʀsᴛ ᴍᴇᴇᴛɪɴɢ
- ᴀ ᴄʜᴀᴏᴛɪᴄ ᴍᴏʀɴɪɴɢ
- sʜᴇ'ʟʟ ʙᴇ ғɪɴᴇ
- ᴡᴇ'ʀᴇ ɴᴏᴛ ɢᴏɴɴᴀ ʜᴜʀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ
- ᴀʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴏᴋᴀʏ?
- ʏᴏᴜ sʜᴏᴜʟᴅ'ᴠᴇ ᴛᴏʟᴅ ᴜs
- sᴀsᴀᴇɴɢ ғᴀɴ
- ʟᴀᴜɢʜɪɴɢ ɢᴀs
- ʙᴀᴅ ɪɴғʟᴜᴇɴᴄᴇ
- ʙᴀᴅ ɪɴғʟᴜᴇɴᴄᴇ, ᴘᴛ. ɪɪ
- ᴄʀᴇᴇᴘʏ
- ᴀᴡᴀʀᴅ
- ᴘʀᴇᴛᴛʏ
- ɪ ᴏᴡᴇ ʏᴏᴜ
- sᴛᴏʀʏ ᴛɪᴍᴇ
- ғᴇᴀʀ
- ʜᴇ's ʙᴀᴄᴋ
- ʜᴇ's ʙᴀᴄᴋ, ᴘᴛ. ɪɪ
- ɪ'ᴠᴇ ɢᴏᴛ ʏᴏᴜ
- ɢᴏɴᴇ
- ɢᴏɴᴇ, ᴘᴛ. ɪɪ
- ʙᴀᴋɪɴɢ ɢᴏɴᴇ ᴡʀᴏɴɢ
- ᴘᴇʀɪᴏᴅ
- ᴄʟᴜᴍsʏ
- ᴄᴀᴜɢʜᴛ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴀᴄᴛ
𝐌𝐔𝐋𝐓𝐈𝐏𝐋𝐄 𝐒𝐂𝐄𝐍𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐎𝐒
- ᴠɪʀᴀʟ ʏ/ɴ ᴍᴏᴍᴇɴᴛs
- ᴠɪʀᴀʟ ʏ/ɴ ᴍᴏᴍᴇɴᴛs, ᴘᴛ. ɪɪ
- ʏ/ɴ sᴘᴏɪʟɪɴɢ sᴏɴɢs
- ʏ/ɴ ʙᴇɪɴɢ ɢᴀʏ
- ʏ/ɴ ᴀɴᴅ ғᴇᴍᴀʟᴇ ɪᴅᴏʟs
- ʟᴇᴀʀɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴀʟᴘʜᴀʙᴇᴛ ᴡ/ ʏ/ɴ
- ʏ/ɴ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛᴡɪᴄᴇ, ᴘᴛ. ɪ
- ʏ/ɴ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛᴡɪᴄᴇ, ᴘᴛ. ɪɪ
𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐒
• sᴇᴄʀᴇᴛs [ᴘᴀʀᴛ ɪ]
• sᴇᴄʀᴇᴛs [ᴘᴀʀᴛ ɪɪ]
• sᴇᴄʀᴇᴛs [ᴘᴀʀᴛ ɪɪɪ]
• sᴇᴄʀᴇᴛs [ᴘᴀʀᴛ ɪᴠ]
• sᴇᴄʀᴇᴛs [ᴘᴀʀᴛ ᴠ]
𝐈𝐍𝐂𝐎𝐑𝐑𝐄𝐓 𝐐𝐔𝐎𝐓𝐄𝐒 (𝐟𝐭. 𝐲/𝐧)
𝐨𝐧𝐞
𝐭𝐰𝐨
𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞
𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫
𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞
𝐬𝐢𝐱
𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧
𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞
𝐭𝐞𝐧
𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞
𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐬𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐨𝐧𝐞
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐰𝐨
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐬𝐢𝐱
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞
𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲
a/n
uhm..hi?
another update ig

- ʀᴀɪɴʏ ɴɪɢʜᴛ

4.1K 86 4
Autorstwa gayforkpopgirlgroups

𝘀𝘂𝗺𝗺𝗮𝗿𝘆 | y/n can't sleep during a rainy night

𝘄𝗮𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀 | none

𝗳𝗹𝘂𝗳𝗳 | ✓

𝗮𝗻𝗴𝘀𝘁 | ✕

𝗶𝗱𝗼𝗹/𝘀 | mina

══════════════════════

Y/N sat on her bed, a fluffy blanket covering her, while she looked out of the window.

Rain drops hit the window continuously and Y/N watched as they rolled down the window.

Rain was always some sort of comfort for her. She always stayed up late during rainy nights.

One of her roommates, Mina, also quite enjoyed the thunderous and rainy nights, but it seemed like she fell asleep early.

Y/N leaned her head against the window and closed her eyes.

"Are you okay?" She suddenly heard Mina's soft and tired voice.

"Yeah." Y/N answered, turning around to look at her.

"Why are you up?" Mina asked, rubbing the sleep out of her eyes.

"Can't sleep," Y/N shrugged, "Plus, I also enjoy looking out of the window while it's raining."

Mina stood up from her bed before she walked over to Y/N. She sat down next to the younger girl and glanced out of the window.

"I didn't know you were a fan of rain. I thought you were scared, honestly." Mina chuckled, grabbing another blanket to cover herself.

"I love rain. I'm just kind of scared of thunderstorms, so.... I tend to go to sleep when they happen." Y/N told her before she laid her head on the Japanese woman's shoulder.

"Explains it, I guess." Mina replied.

Y/N closed her eyes while she listened to the rain. Mina wrapped her arm around her and nuzzled herself into Y/N's messy hair.

"If you're sleepy, then sleep. I won't keep you awake." She whispered softly, giving Y/N a gentle kiss on her forehead.

"I'm not tired." Y/N argued quietly.

"Whatever you say." Mina said, knowing very well that Y/N wasn't telling the truth.

The two continued watching the rain. Y/N closed her eyes every now and then. She felt like she was stuck in a comforting bubble, where nothing bad could happen. Mina's presence and the sound of the rain were making her feel safe and comfy; enough to make her fall asleep.

Mina glanced down and smiled at Y/N's sleeping figure. She put her head on Y/N's and looked out of the window.

"Sleep well." She whispered, wrapping the blanket tighter around herself.

══════════════════════

Not me listening to rain sounds while writing this lol

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

91.3K 3.9K 34
Requested 🌻 Female Reader Imagines with Jeongyeon of Twice 💫 \\If you have any requests for something you'd like to see in this book, or any of my...
156K 2.8K 151
𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲𝘀𝗶𝗰𝗸 𝗴𝗶𝗿𝗹𝘀 ۫ ⸝⸝ ִֶָ ֺ · °Endless night, Love trapped us in a windowless room ݁ . ᜊ ─⊹⊱ ✸ ⊰⊹──⊹⊱ ✸ ⊰⊹──⊹⊱ ✸ ⊰⊹── ⑅ ֶָ ꩜ ˖ ،، ☻︎...
10.6K 668 56
"When will I fall in love with the person who actually loves me back?" __________________________________________________ "No! I did everything for y...
46.7K 1.2K 67
like candy, sugar so sweet that's what it tastes like when you're loving me 'cause, baby, when we're moving our feet you got me right where i wanna b...