First Crush ( Free De La Hoya...

Da Freefanshufan

"Don't Forget to suck his lips!" ................ So this is the end.. The story ended before the beginning... Altro

1. FIRST MEET
2. MY EVERYTHING
3. NEW BEGINNING
4. BC SOL
5. STARE
6. INSANE
7. DISTRACTED
8. SORRY
9. ENCOUNTER
10. THE STADIUM
11. STAND
12. THE OWNER
13. BATTLE
14. KNOW
15. PAY ATTENTION!
16. MAN
17. WAIT WHAT!!!!
18. OH NO!!!
19. I KNOW
20. REPLAY
21. YOU
22. BETTER
23. JUST LIKE SHU..
24. MOMMY WAKIYA MODE
25. WE WON!!
26. TRUST ME.
27. WHAT THE-?
28. NEW BLADER
29. CHEEKS
30. IMPACT
31. LIL BRAT
32. SPACE OF MY HEART
Sowwy-

32. BIG DEAL

1.9K 45 155
Da Freefanshufan

HOLA READERS!
Nope I'm not dead-hahah
I may forget all the organic Chemistry i studied but i will not forget today's date heheh

23th SEPTEMBER.

A beautiful Date right?

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MR. SHU KURENAI!! 🥳🥳🥰🥰🎂🎂🎈🎈🎁🎁🎉🎉🎊🎊

The Owner of Raging Bulls
The Genius Smart multi-talented Blader
The Legend!!
The Hot Handsome Man
The Blading Prodigy!!!
The one with a beautiful smile
Those crimson red eyes and those snowflake hair!!
Immense Beauty! Both Inside and Outside!
That one guy who can drive you all crazy!!
A ROLE MODEL!! A Guide! A Mentor! A Friend! A teacher! A person who sets an example!!
That One person who I see as a Perfect Brother in the whole series!
That one person who is just as important as The Blond to me.
The most Loveable Person of the whole series

That's My bro hehehe

What a perfect transformation!!
Who even said he's less than Free? Hehehe

I'm highly disappointed at myself for only updating one chapter today- when I should be doing 3-
But have my exams from tomorrow- soo- sorry-
But who said that I'm not gonna stalk his pictures today?? Or not keep him in mind for like the whole day😜😜
That boy is like tooooo good!!
️❤️❤️❣️❣️🤗🤗
And i hope he gets what he wants (:

Let's continue noww-

(Cover Credits going tooooo the wonderful, super amazing, lovely, extraordinarily caring, hardworking soul! THE ONE AND ONLY!!
Infinity_Genesis

I wanna write more-
But-I bet Mr. Star will be laughing if he saw this- and- this human whom i mentioned will kill me-
Soo- hehehe-)

Y/N'S POV:

"You know.." He said as the movement of his thumb stopped. My thinking stopped and attention went back to him as I looked at him and gave him a questioning look. His peaceful eyes stared at me.

"To become better, it's not always necessary to stay strong.., there will be times, when you'll suffer and feel as if you are the weakest one..." he said as a small smile formed on his lips. What did he even meant by that?

"You can always let these emotions out you know.., to anyone you are comfortable around.... Not necessarily important to have these walls around you..Not everyone could handle them..."A chuckle escaped his lips as he said that. He started walking and I followed as well because my wrist was still in his hold.

I don't know why but I could relate to all his words and gestures.,Somehow? Crying alone when I'm missing Shu but acting like i am not bothered by anything happening around. Letting my feelings for Free inside me even though I know that they are becoming stronger each day. Having these walls most of the time. How did he..?

After a while of silence and walking he asked,"Why walking here when it's about to get dark hmm?"

"Ohh, well i thought about practicing for tomorrow's battle? And it's peaceful here as well." I replied.

"hnn, practice... what will you do while practicing huh?" He asked me.

"Uhhhh- me? Ohh well- I'll, practice? " My confused self answered. What will I practice? Uhhh-

He chuckled and turned towards me, the evening dispersing rays falling on his handsome face.

"Did i hear handsome face~?hmm~~?"

Affire cooed and I gulped at that. Free, who was looking at me, tilted his head towards left and gave a small tiny smile. My hand was still in his hold. The light wind was flowing and forest silence was covering us. I found myself getting lost in those eyes. My lips parted as I looked into them. The calming ocean in them. Why do i always get lost in them? His features looked godly yet calming. I can't find flaws in those features of his. His touch still burning me, but in a good way. It was just us. Only we both in the forest right now. My gaze went from his eyes to his cute nose. His cheeks seemed to be really smooth and soft, ohh, how much i wanted to pinch them. My gaze went down to his lips. The serene smile on them made my heartbeat go crazy. They were perfectly shaped, just meant to be kissed. They were pinkish yet seemed to be a bit warm, moist and juicy. 

"Girlie~"

Affire interrupted me and that was the point I realised that my face was highly near his- what? My eyes widened as I realised what I did. I was soo lost in his features that I leaned in my face towards his- mother of a duck-
Now- that's embarrassing-
My cheeks burnt as I moved my neck back in a quick second and looked down not meeting his eyes. His hold on my hand tightened a bit.

"What were you doing hm?" I noticed a slight taunt in his voice as he said that.

The blush on my cheeks deepening. My eyes focused on the ground as I felt myself being Breathless.

"Uhh, I-I- uhm " I tried.

"Yeah you hm?" He said, and this time the taunt in his voice increased causing my ears to turn bright red.

"Just admit it, you were so engrossed in eye-fucking him that you didn't even realised that you were leaning in and were about to kiss his ohh~so~sexy~ lips." To increase my breathlessness and embarrassment, Affire added.

I was still rooted to the ground, not even daring to look up. In nervousness, I started biting my lower lip. What have I done? Now what will he think of me? uhhhh- 

I was still looking down when I saw him walking a step closer to me, "Say something..what were your intentions huh?". As a reflex, I stepped back, his grasp still on my hand as I looked down at the ground.

He took another step causing me to step back again. Another dominant step of his causing me to take another step back. My breath hitched as soon as my back hit against the trunk of the Tree. No escape now. I'm so dead-

I saw him taking another step closer to me and now his hand that held mine pinned it against the Tree trunk above my head. His second arm stretched out as it's palm was right beside my head on the tree trunk, blocking my way completely. I still looked down, he was right in front of me and I even felt his body pressing against mine. My face burnt.

"Ask him to g-get back! His sexy bey is seriously sticking onto me! His wings are caressing mine- aaahh!" I heard Affire Scream.

"Look up.." I heard his voice which caused me to gulp. I didn't dare to look up after all this.

I lost my breath when I felt his face lean in towards my cheek. "Why so shy huh~?" His hot breath fell on my neck as he whispered in my ear. My face went on fire.

"Even you know what were you about to do.." His face came right in front of mine. My sight on his lips and just then I saw them coming towards mine- oh no-
He-
Within a swift second, I moved my head towards left and closed my eyes as I was ready to feel his lips on my cheek.

But,I didn't feel anything? I waited for two seconds and slowly turned my head back in the previous position and looked at him for the first time. His face was still at a close proximity and his lips were just centimetres away from mine, his eyes stared right at mine and a small smile formed on his lips. He head was like a statue, leaned in towards mine but he didn't even come a millimetre towards me.

"What? You thought I'll kiss you hm?" His deep voice asked as he smirked.

I gulped looking at his eyes. Words didn't come out of my mouth at all. He chuckled and smirked a bit more. "By your expressions, it seemed as if you wanted that huh?"

My eyes widened as I thought of shaking my head to say no- but I didn't as I saw our position. I was still pinned by him and our faces were still very close to each other. If I move my head even for a second, there could be chances that-

So it's better I speak something "N-Not at all." My voice cracked while saying that.

"Can I admit that I find his wings hot? Dang- he's still sticking onto me-"
Affire mumbled in between.

"Then why were you leaning in some while back hm?" He smirked while looking at my eyes.

This immediately caused me to look down and mumble"I-I wasn't."

I found it hard to breathe as our bodies were practically pressing against each other. I could feel the heat of his body. For some reason, I found his heat way too warm and hot.

"So what were you doing? Bringing your face so close to mine huh~? Sniffing my scent?" He chuckled and that caused me to bite my lower lip in nervousness.

"N-o-" I stuttered.

I looked up at him and saw him bring his face even closer to mine. Our noses touched. So close, that your lips were just millimetres away and I could even feel the heat radiated off them on my lips. I stopped breathing because just a very very discrete movement can cause us to- Kiss-

What the heck- why is he-? Then I saw his eyes glowing, golden brownish in colour, just like before. He blinked his eyes and they glowed even more. What's happening to him-!?

I then noticed him moving his head a bit back. I gulped, thinking of how our lips were just about to touch few seconds back. His eyes were glowing more and more. Is he angry? Because he was about to kiss me-? Regrets? hmm, hat must be the reason. I don't know why, but for some odd reason, I just felt a bit unhappy.

"Oof- finally- I still feel my wings freaking hot because of that Hot bey spirit. Anyways-is the lady sad~?" Affire mumbled which caused me to gulp and blink my eyes.

His glowing eyes stared right into mine. Within a second, I felt a strong emotion in those eyes, as if they had fire in them.

And then,
A sudden action took place. My eyes widened as I stopped thinking and found myself going completely numb.  I didn't even had time to think and portray or analyse what actually happened. The only thing I saw was him moving his head towards me and then I felt him smashing his lips on mine.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

What-

.

.

"Holy Thor! I- Girl you're both...."

Rest of Affire's words were just a buzz to my ears. I felt myself losing my senses completely.

Our lips were pressed together.
No movements, just a gentle, soft, tender calmness that couldn't be explained.
His lips were hot, warm, juicy, just as I expected them to be.
My stomach felt a tingling feeling that causedy legs to go weak.
His hand that was against the tree trunk was now wrapped around my waist.
It felt as if he knew about my weak legs.
Heat rose to my cheeks.
He surely knows all of it.
His lips were still softly touching against mine.
This felt like heaven.
I looked up at his eyes and saw that they were looking directly at me.
The glow in them died but that fire was visible slightly before vanishing just as the glow, that strong emotion that I wasn't able to read, as it vanished.
I was still pinned by him and could feel his body getting even more heated.
My heartbeat increased and cheeks were still red.
This was my first kiss, or maybe- a peck?
But I was glad it was with him.
After what felt like eternity, he slowly removed his lips from mine.

I slowly looked up at him with a Tomato face. Only silence was audible between us. His arm was still wrapped around my waist and my hand was still pinned over my head by his second hand. My legs still felt jelly. The orange reddish sunset rays shone on his face. After a minute or so, he let go of my arm as well as my waist and stepped back, but all this while, his eyes never left mine at all. He stuffed his hands in his pocket and tilted his head looking at me. I just don't know why, no words left my mouth and I felt a bit shy in his presence. Not nervous, not Flustered, not awkward, just shy.

"You know.." He said while sighing. I waited for him to continue.

"Your lips are pretty soft.." He said while smirking that caused me to become even more shy in his presence.

"Is the lady shy~?how are you feeling~? His lips~ oo~lala~ over yours ~" Affire teased causing me to gulp again.

He chucked and then turned around and said, "I'll get going. Need to practice for tomorrow. If you want, join me, I'll be at the Abandoned Stadium."

Wait- he's just going?? After taking my Kiss-? Atleast he should say something! Tell me why he kissed me-?

He then started walking, but before he disappeared, I heard him say with a chuckle "Just come after you fix your blushing state. First Kiss isn't such a BIG DEAL.."

(I was seriously not planning this- i thought that I'll give a kiss somewhere near the end of evolution-
I just don't know - why the heck did i do this-?

Anyways~
Having Fun~?

Now off I go
Hope You enjoyed the Show

And Once Again
Wishing Shu a Very Very Very Happy Birthday!!🔥🔥🎉🎉🎊🎊🥂🥂🎇🎇💞💞
He'll be older and even more handsome day by dayy
He's close to my heart even if he's just a character. But I never saw him as a character, he can be a great life influencer and a great teacher if you just try to see what he does.)

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

2.2K 38 22
"Imagine how it feels to have all that power, in expense of everything else" It's time. The legend festival is right around the corner. Everyone has...
19K 471 10
WARNING: THIS IS CRINGE AND WAS MY FIRST STORY ON WATTPAD! BULLYING, AND SUICIDE!!! ( ON certain chapters) You and Shu we're the best of friends...
60.4K 1.2K 15
Free has been feeling weird ever since Valt joined BC SOL. What is this weird feeling. Free and Valt has been great friends.. but Free wants to be mo...
15.1K 992 189
This is my second account of QueenDalia171 ╰⊱♥⊱╮ღ꧁ Requests: Closed ꧂ღ╭⊱♥≺╯ ★彡[꧁༺★彡[ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ ɪꜱ ꜰᴇᴍᴀʟᴇ]彡★༻꧂]彡★ ★彡[꧁༺★彡[ɪ'ʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴍᴀᴋɪɴɢ ᴀ ꜱʜᴜ ᴋᴜʀᴇɴᴀɪ...