LET'S LIVE A BIT LONGER!!

By monkeywa

Alright I have not seen much fanfic about Penelope, so I thought why not make one? I am a huge fan of runawa... More

A/N (Pls read)
Chapter 1: Losing Hope
Chapter 2: Nightmare
Chapter 3: The long ass Breakfast
Chapter 4: A Father's Regret
Chapter 5: Worries
Chapter 6: The Sun and the Moon
Chapter 7: The Ball
Chapter 8: The start
Chapter 10: The Disappearance
Chapter 11: ...idk what to name this chap
Chapter 12: Finding
Chapter 13: Festival
Chapter 14: Decisions
Side story [1]
Chapter 15: The final decision
A/N(Voting closed! Thanks for your opinion)
Chapter 16: Home
Chapter 17: Annoyed Diana....
Chapter 18: It's them again...
Chapter 19: The talk
Chapter 20: choose a name for this chp
Side chapter: I am a princess
Chapter 21: Swords, The Talk and sweets
Chapter 22: Idk, just some random things, to keep the story going.
Chapter 23: The ball (henry's bday)
Chapter 24: Lucas's Fiance?
Chapter 25: The dances...and the Eckart's regrets
Chapter 26: Where is Adriana?
Chapter 27: the rescue
Chapter 28: Mamma(?)
Chapter 29: The progress
Chapter 30: It seems he ruined everything
Chapter 31: WHat is happening??
Chapter 32: unknown feelings
Chapter 33: Drunk?
Chapter 34: Going back home
Chapter 35: pls suggest a name for this chp
Chapter 36: Let it out!
Chapter 37: The banquet
Chapter 38: Everything will soon come to an end.
Chapter 39:
Chapter 40: WHAT? HOW? AND WHO?
Chapter 41: The meeting
Chapter 42: oh no...
Chapter 43: just steal...
Chapter 44: This is reality.
I drew~(not a chapter)
Chapter 45:

Chapter 9: It's done

2.1K 87 8
By monkeywa

Quote: 'The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall.' -Nelson Mandela.

----------- ---------- ------ ----- ----

Penelope's pov:

"My lady! What happened? Why do you look like a mess?" Emily asked concerned.

I don't have time for this.

"Emily, I will go to the changing room. Go and get the extra dress I bought." I said as I started walking.

"Lady." called out a very familiar voice.

'NOOOOOOOOO, not him again!! I don't wanna deal with him!.' inner yelled in my head.

'You are not the one dealing with him, i am.' I replied as I turned around.

"How come you are here?" I asked.

"I am obliged to protect you." Ecklies answered. I don't need your protection, damnit.

Tsk, i can't let him go with me. He will recognise me right away.

"Did Yvonne tell you too?" I asked. Why else would he be here? Come on. You never cared about me before and never protected me. So it must be Yvonne who sent you here.

"No." He answered. I am not liking this right now.

"I see. How about you go and get me my extra dress from the mansion. I forgot to bring it with me. You can take the horses." I said.

"I see. I will take my leave then." he bowed. He-he listened to me. He didn't argue either.

What is wrong with you eckles?

Let's just go to the changing room.

Time skip~

Inside the changing room:

"My lady, I bought what you asked me for." Emily knocked.

"Come in." I said as I put my tea down.

"My lady, let me help you." Emily said.

"I am good. Run a few errands for me." I told Emily a bunch of errands to do. She was confused but complied with me.

"Then I will leave." Emily bowed as she left.

'Alrighty! Let's do this!' inner said.

Third person pov:

Penelope opened the dress cover.

(not my pic) (she bought her dress in here)

And took out 

(not my pic) 

(not my pic) (they are brown contact lenses) 

(not my pic) (Found it on (m.lolitastylefashion.com))

(not my pic) 

'Hah, let's start getting ready!' Penelope thought as she started getting dressed. She bought all of this from the frequent visit she made to town at night (secretly). She had the maid outfit made by a commoner merchant. SO no one knows what she bought.

Some time later:

'Step 2: disguising as a maid. Completed.' thought penelope as she looked at herself in the mirror and smiled.

*Knock* *knock*

"Penelope Eckart." Derrick called.

"Oh nononono. This wasn't in the plan." Penelope muttered as she started panicking.

'Penelope, stop panicking, And GET IT TOGETHER. THis is not the time to panic. Open the damn door and face him. You are in a disguise!" the inner said with confidence.

'Right.' thought penelope as she hid the money bag in her pocket and opened the door.

"Greeting to the Young Duke." She greeted Derrick.

"Where is it?" Asked derrick.

"Is this bastard referring to us as 'it'? This motherfuacking bi-"

'Calm down.' interrupted Penelope.

"Lady Penelope is still changing." Penelope answered Patiently.

"Tsk, tell her to hurry up." said Derrick.

"Yes, but it might take some time. She is currently throwing a fit in the bathroom." Penelope said.

"As expected. Tell her to be at the carriage after the ball. I Don't care if she comes to the ballroom or not. I don't want to go home late because of her." said Derrick as he left.

'GO DIE BITCH!' Inner yelled.

'The hall is clear now.' Penelope ignored inner as she looked around cautiously.

Penelope made her way to the kitchen of the palace.

"Hey! You, why are you standing here? Go and take this to the ballroom." the head chef (?) commanded. He startled Penelope.

"Oh ah, I am here on special orders from the head maid. I have to get her something from the storage room. As someone has caused trouble in the ballroom." Penelope answered calmly.

"Are you new? I have never seen you around?" a young boy butted in.

"Uh...yes..I joined a few days ago." Penelope answered.

"My wife didn't mention you. Uh she must have forgotten. You can leave." the head chef said as he waved his hand.

Penelope bowed a little and made her way towards the back.

'Step 3: make your way towards the forest and to the back of the town.' Penelope thought as she jumped over the Fence.

There are usually no maids around here. Penelope had just guessed this but came out to be true. This palace was made near the back of the town to protect the people. (not really) No, but doing this the queen expected the commoners to support her son and her. They never did anything to protect them, there was nothing to protect the town from. 

The villagers were living peacefully and it only annoyed them that the Queen built a palace here since it distrubed them a lot and a lot of greedy nobles started coming to the backside of the town. 

Woods and endless woods..............

Penelope was tired, she was walking for hours and hours. Well, that's what she felt like. She was just walking for 30 minutes and she was already tired. 'Damn my stamina!' she internally screamed.

*shuffle* *shuffle*

'What -what was that?' thought penelope as she eyed the bush. The voice came from the bush.

*Shuffle* *shuffle*

"Penny, my guts tell me to run." inner said.

"You mean our?" asked Penelope.

"It's the same. Let's get out of here." inner said.

*Shuffle* "Kyuuu!"

"Ahhhh!" Penelope whisper screamed as she defensively held the branch.

The creature came out slowly.....

(Not my pic) (found it on a little rain manhwa) 

"Oh just a cat!" Penelope exclaimed.

"Kyuuuuuuuuuuuuu!" the cat cried.

"Oh my." Penelope looked over. The cat was in tears. 'Oh she is injured.' Penelope thought as she slowly walked towards the cat.

*hiss* The cutie pie hissed at penelope.

"Hey buddy, I am harmless." Penelope whispered as she carefully picked the cutie in front of her.

"There there, LEt's patch you up." said Penelope as she patched it up carefully. 

After taking care of the cutie.

"Penelope, we have a problem," the inner voice said.

"What?" asked Penelope.

"We do not know how to get to the town." the inner said.

"And you are reminding me of this now? I knew I should have just stuck to the first plan." Penelope said in frustration. No response. The inner cut her out.

"Kyuu, kyuu, kyu" the cat purred as she tugged on Penelope's maid dress.

"You want me to follow you?" asked Penelope as she tilted her head. 'Sure, how bad can it be?' Penelope thought as she followed the cat.

Apparently very bad, the cat made her walk for miles, without rest everytime she stopped the cat would throw a tantrum. 'Who knew cat's can be this stubborn and smart?' thought penelope as she looked at the lovely town.

The cat had already left her. It left without a goodbye. It hurt Penelope but it might have someone to go back to. 

Penelope was able to mend in with the crowd rather quickly. She made her way to travens.

"Hello, I have booked Simon's tavern." Penelope said.

"You might want to run before it leaves then." the old lady said as she handed Penelope the ticket.

Simon's tavern is owned by traveling merchants. They leave the kingdom and then come back. Penelope had to sell a lot of her jewelry to get the ticket and please the merchants.

Luckily Penelope was able to make her way to the traven before it left.

"You are awfully late. We were planning on leaving you. Ms. Dira." the young man with dark blue hair said.

"Haha, forgive me. I was caught up by a certain annoying person." penelope- no Dira replied.

"Well I am glad you made it. At least you can keep me company throughout the trip. These bastards are useless." the old man who owned the tavern and the carriage they were making their trip on said.

Penelope met him on the streets and helped him with his luggage, if not for him she would never have found a way to leave the kingdom immediately.

"Gramps, we are not useless." his grandson yelled.

"Yes, grandpa." Penelope replied as she smiled brightly.

The carriage stopped as the knight opened the curtain.

"Pass?" asked the guards.

"Here." the dark blue haired man, Darius handed the passes.

The guards looked at them and then eyed the four people in the carriage and replied, "you may leave."

"Dira, Dira. Do you know any stories?" asked the eight year old, (the grandson of the gramps) Liam, excitedly.

"Now, son, she is older, call her sister." Darius said as he rode the carriage out of the kingdom.

"Hmm, I do have a few." Penelope answered.

"Well, then what are we waiting for? Do tell us." the grandpa, Noah said as he opened his sake.

Penelope giggled a bit. 'I am finally free.' she thought.

"Plan escape: completed" inner said, proudly.

'I think they should have noticed my disappearance by now.' Penelope thought as she started her story.

To be continued~

 A/N: I was in the mood and was ahead of schedule in my studies. So I made another chapter. Hehe. Hope you enjoyed it. 

Have fun and be safe. 

I made something when i was in class 

I will update in a few days. Or tomorrow or today.....idk depends on my mood. 

See ya

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.3K 2.5K 16
Ten loops ago, Penelope would have hated them, or maybe even sympathized them. Now, all she can feel is indifference. After all, what's the point in...
157K 3.7K 29
Gildarts found an orphaned girl, whom he's sure he's met before but can't recall when, and decides to bring her to the guild. Unaware that that very...
47.9K 862 20
After a night of wonder under flowers and fireworks, Penelope Featherington thought she was on top of the world. Things seemed to go perfectly for on...
63.3K 974 85
⚠️tw⚠️ mental health issue's such as sh, depression, Ed and suicide... y/n garcia penelope's sister has been with the bau for 1 year. she's a very pr...