Revival of the Mount Hua[fanf...

By ChungMyungCult9

90 years... 90 years has pass since the death of the plum blossom saint and the last fight of the war against... More

We'll bloom and rise again!
I need Money!
I will empty your pockets!
This is a one sided massacre!
Southern Edge sect
Courting death!
It's raining disciples today
Big step to revival
1st lesson
Library of the Plum Blossom Saint
Is that a plum blossom!?
Hyun Jong
I just want my alcohol!
Thieves, Beggars and a child????
Calm down!

Dong Ryong

529 27 1
By ChungMyungCult9

My name was Dong Ryong, the middle child of the three son of one of the elders of Southern Edge Sect.

From the beginning I look high to my brother. But I don't admire him, I just respect our difference.

As the second oldest or the middle child of our family, they had expectation to me. If my big brother failed they want me to be also strong as him. But I can't... Always... He is always better than me.

And I hate myself for that, I'm so weak. Always left behind. I never become better even a single thing to my brother. I... I just wanna leave here. Somewhere far. Somewhere I can pull my head up and stand tall. I wanna become strong.

That's why I search in different files of sects. The other sects obviously never wanted to be enemy with our sect. But I search more and more. Even I have to see all libraries existed in the whole city. Until I found one... From the oldest library existed at Shianxii.

I looked around in every corner. "Welcome young man" an old man welcomed me. I wasn't wearing Southern Edge's uniform so it do make sense he don't know me.

As the rumor said this place was too old that no one would want to enter. The library was made of woods almost rotten, the spiders were all over the corners and the whole place was full of dusts. "Hello sir, do you perhaps had books about the Southern Edge sect's history?" I asked politely. "It was in the third shelf at the highest part" "Thank you"

I head over and search for it. Obviously the books were untouched but still dusted. Then I begun searching for every records of the sect. I stayed there for a whole day, without a break I read every books that I can get information.

'There is still none...' I bit my lip. But then I noticed a strange book at the end of the shelf. That was the last one I haven't read yet. That's my last hope. I read it through pages until I reach the middle.

I didn't regret my choice. A name of a certain unheard sect just came. Mount hua sect.

'Mount hua sect?What kind of sect is that?' I read more and more and discover more and more. About the once rivalry of the two sects. Even how the Southern Edge sect was buried in shame because of one disciple. The Plum Blossom Saint.

Even with the unknown Mount Hua Sect. I can recognize this name.

Base on my memories he was always talked as one of the three great swordsman who died 93 years ago. Even it was already in the past I can hear many rumors how strong he is. When I once asked an elder about him. I can clearly see how scared they were. They always evade that question or else they says "He was a terrifying person to be said".

With that my curiosity has gone up. But then I remembered the time.

That's right... My brother gonna fight the what so called undefeatable champion. I stand and take back all the books back to the shelf and thanks to the librarian. I even give him some golds as a token of my thanks to him.

****

I head over there just to see this...

This sight...

My mouth was open in the events happening in front of my eyes.

Boom!

Schwing!

AAAAAAAH!

Slash!

They said this was a royal battle in reality all I can see was... A one sided fight.

Two Southern Edge disciples tried to attack in back and front of Chung Myung. But he simply dodge both of them before knocking them out without using his sword.

Aaah!

One of them was punched in the stomach and send him out of the ring after then he spin to kick the other one.

With the strong kick he even roll in the stage until he was sent outside the ring. Another one has dare to approach him in the back but he now blocked in with a sword before balancing him to slide over and knocking him with a one shot. Another three has rush over different sides to him. They shouted as they perform a sword technique. As expected of second class disciples they able to create snowflakes in the tip of their swords but it most likely nothing to him.

"Tch!Child this days dare to perform a technique with super lame swordsmanship" they can hear his sarcastic remarks but they still continue.

Just then he vanished in their sights.

It's not actually vanished.

He simply went in the back of one of them them.

Plop.

He kick the Southern Edge's disciple in the nuts effortlessly. He was obviously down but still conscious so it wasn't against to the rules if he continue right?

That was then.

Whack!

Chung Myung started to hit his opponent many times.

Crack!

The bones of the disciple was cracking and breaking in every hit. He only stops when two others had reach him. In a flash without anyone seeing he hit both of them with a great speed.

Seeing every movements of their champion the audiences shouted and cheer. "That was so cool!" "I told you! He is the champion after all!"

Even they haven't reach near a meter to Chung Myung both of the non disciple shouted. "Damn it he is a monster! I surrender!" "I didn't participate to get beaten! I surrender!"

Then run outside the stage.

"Those guys were cowards-" before they could finish their words. Three of the mid sects disciples was knock out by Chung Myung.

With that only 9 participants remained. With his eyes glowing like a predator he glanced to his back to see the other nine shaking hard. Shaking of anger,frustration,nervousness and even afraid.

He glances in the last participants which were 7 remaining Southern Edge disciples and 2 other disciples from other sects. "He's a monster!" "That's too light for him! He is a demon!" they shouted.

Even with the cheers echoing all over again in the stage they felt silence.

'Just a little bit more...' Dong Ryong patiently thought.

Everyone has their own limits, Dong Ryong has learned that in his experience. Even he was still a third class disciple, he had fight at other second class disciples and gain experience. And he was waiting for the champion in front of him to reach his own end. Tiredness, even him has that.

But as he can see now, he was still not tired. He need others to buy more time for him. The other thing is no one seems to dare to step forward either. So...

"Lee Songbaek, go" he signaled at another third class disciple like him.

Obviously Lee Song Baek expected this, as much as he wants to see his opponents move and make a conclusion about his movements even a bit he was aware it was no use because he also need to fight head on.

Step.

He stepped forward without complaining at his senior. He gulped and take his stance. "Lee Songbaek, third class disciple of Southern Edge Sect" He knew it was not necessary to introduce himself but maybe he get used in it.

"Ho?I thought I need to rush in but someone has guts to came over" for them it sounds like a mocking words directed to the participants but truthfully it was a compliment to Lee Songbaek's braveness and mock to others.

Lee Songbaeks get ready with his usual stance. But this time he was shaking.

Even he was still a third class disciple his eyes were sharp. He can recognize the gap of his strength and his enemy. And what he can see in front of him was not an ordinary person. Because the masked person in front of him...

Was a dragon.

It was like he was comparing a rabbit into a dragon. He gives the aura of an elder.

The more he thinks about it the more his body trembled. He only have learn the basics, as the maknae of their sect he haven't fully learn the techniques of Southern Edge Sect.

But still... Bravely and sharply he raised his sword to fight.

"Ha!" with a strong step from his right foot he attacked to Chung Myung. Since it was Chung Myung after all, he only step once in the side to evade his attack.

"Bravery is a good thing, but naivety sometimes goes in the way"

Plop!

In one swing Chung Myung horizontally knock swing to hit his head and knock him out.

Naivety...

Perhaps that was the problem. He thinks before he lost his sight.

Unlike the others he hit him much weaker, not because he quite like his determination. It's because everything starts from the the first step.

He just wanted him to be awake at the moment of the climax. He won't force someone to join at a fallen sect.

After Lee Songbaek fall in the floor within a second he head over the other participants.

Swish!

Like a wind passing by. His speed was not visible to the others eyes except if you're reach the level when you can follow Geum Ryong or stronger than that.

But even you are Geum Ryong you still can't fully see him move which is now his current situation.

Chung Myung, without any difficulties passed over the participants and hit them hard enough to lost their consciousness and fall.

In the eyes of many what he just performed is not just a simple run and hit attack but a work of arts.

In his movements a smooth pink light follow his sword.

It was radiating energy enough to make it light.

Pop!

In just a blink of eye the only one standing in the stage was Geum Ryong and Chung Myung. The others fall into their knees and lay in the ground unconsciously.

It was because Geum Ryong was in the back. He wasn't afraid of Chung Myung, it was really just a coincidence he was in the edgest part of the stadium opposite of his opponent.

All of the audiences eyes glowed. If there are only two remaining participants then that meant...

Last man standing match... The final round...

Even the others fall to the ground or thrown away the stage in just matter of seconds, the peoples who watches at the tournament for a long time was used to it. Specially their Champion's most famous nameless technique to chop down the opponent with one hit.

But right now everyone has their expectations high. A genius and champion.
If you take away the champion then both are genius.

Swish.

The wind create a silencing sound.

His breathe was cold as he look over Chung Myung who look back at him.

"For the Zhongnan sect... I need to get rid of you...!" 

"Well then... Try it" 

In a second in the eyes of many, they disappeared without sound then...

Clang!

The sound of two swords clashing each other continue.

Clang!

Clang!

Boom!

Swish!

For the simple third class disciples or even some of the second class disciples, their movements were not even near visible to their eyes. 

Even Chung Myung with a body of a child, his speed was great but his range was shorter. While Geum Ryong was slower than him, he has advantage in terms of range. 

'Speed and strength... How can a child better than me!? ' Geum Ryong was not blind to realiza their difference, it was really just unacceptable. 

With his emotions his attacks becomes more aggressive and stronger.

Boom!

Clang!

But he forgets a thing...

'He is eating to much stamina the more he become aggressive' Chung Myung can see it clearly how Geum Ryong's sweat drop to the ground as he continue. 

 Effortlessly or rather calmly Chung Myung deflected his attacks. 

'Sahyung said my mouth was the problem but even I haven't talk anything yet they were already angry' 

-"You just mock them a moment ago"

'Hey! I'm currently in a fight you know! Let's talk after I goes back to sect!'

-"Hmph!"

Finally my imaginary Sahyung leave me alone. And in the same time looks like this child was running out of stamina. 

"Huff,huff" 

'I guess he would use that now' 

And just like I said he did use it. 

"Sky devouring snow flower!" 

Blue light emitted from his sword and explode snowflakes all over. 

Lee Songbaek who just woke up from Chung Myung's light punch can was now full awake thanks to the turns of events. After a participant was eliminated or out, they stay in the side of the stage outside the arena. 

As the range of Geum Ryong's snowflakes widen his eyes were getting widen. 'Amazing...'

From the seats of the audiences Dong Ryong's fist clenched. 'Is this really our difference? This large...?' 

Swish!

The wind becomes more violent as Dong Ryong's technique was forming. 

"Amazing!"

"Is he gonna defeat the champion!"

"No way!"

'Every single detail... They really did dare to imitate the 24 movement plum blossom sword. But this was nothing more than a replica of the mount hua's sword technique... Because that sword technique of them was... No value' 

With the wind and snow flowers violently affecting the others Chung Myung pointed his sword directly to him with his feet in the front of the other and his hands close posed next to each other. 

"Let me show you... The mount hua's sword" Chung Myung no longer cares at his cover, this time...

He will show to the Southern Edge Sect what monster they dared to angered. 

His sword lights with pink as one by one plum blossoms bloom at his sword. 

Fighting with the strong and violent wind, if the tree didn't rush and wait till he was fully grown. Their endless flower will never stop blooming. 

Swish!

Chung Myung slashed his sword and without rush an image of a plum blossom tree formed at the stage. 

"Plum blossom? What kind of technique is that!?" Geum Ryong can't help but to be surprised. But not only that the pink flowers or rather plum blossoms was destroying his snow flowers. 

That is when he realized a thing. 

From one of the stories he heard at elders. There is a person who uses plum blossoms that once shake the whole world with his power. 

"Plum blossom saint..." he whisper which only him can hear. 

Upon realizing Chung Myung pushed his plum blossoms to him. 

Ultimate seven plum blossom technique. Plum blossom barricade.

Easily, Geum Ryong's technique was destroyed by Chung Myung's attack. 

Schwing!

"No... There's no way!"

With the clash of two powerful sword technique, the more superior always win. Even the stage was damaged hugely by Chung Myung's technique. Not even leaving a single trace of Geum Ryong's technique. 

"My sky devouring snow flower was a perfection! No... It even surpass perfection! So how!?" He shouted with nonacceptance. 

But not only him was bewilder. Everyone in the arena did. 

Lee Songbaek who was sitting in a wooden seat jolted up during the performance. 

Dong Ryong who was in the crowd almost lost his mind at the show he watched. That's definitely the sword technique of mount hua!  

"Plum blossom saint..." Dong Ryong heard a small whisper from a woman next to him. She has beautiful feature violet eyes and long hair. She was so beautiful but right now Dong Yong was busy watching.

"Why? Do you really think an empty shell can surpass a tree that wait till it's bloom?"

Of course... There is no way. 

The other sects existed only strive to be like the nature. Even their practice, believes etc.

But Mount hua was different... Mount hua has the only one who uses plum blossoms. We wait for our time to bloom, patiently. 

Just like how I patiently wait... Till this day when I will destroy your faces and show the world what the have done. Whom they betrayed and whom they forget. 

Once again Chung Myung create the same pose. "Eat this you wicked b*stards"

The sword of mount hua...

Plum blossom whirlwind!

Just like it's name two whirlwind formed in his two side to Geum Ryong. 

But he didn't move... Not because of fear. Not because of it's speed. He was aware the swordsmanship he was seeing now is not a thing for him to catch nor even if he try to block itm it will just be futile. It's really just...

Beautiful...

That's right...

My sword is not perfect...

But his sword...

So that's what I'm missing. 

Pop.

In a gust of wind Chung Myung landed to the ground as Geum Ryong fall down. 

Geum Ryong was down and the fight was finished with that person's win but the bloomed plums in the stage was still there. 

Lee Songbaek's eyes shined at the sight. 'Geum Ryong was defeated. Not only defeated. He was defeated in an elegant way. And it was, so beautiful'

Dong Ryong who was watching this let go of his clenching hand. 

Perhaps he have found the right sect.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.5K 221 11
(eng ff) a hundred years ago they could only be each other partner in swordsmanship. Will this new life turn them into something more? Can they shoul...
12.6K 654 16
For thousands of years, many people whether in cultivation or not would pray to the gods for all kinds of help. Some would pray just to have somethin...
201K 7K 56
A COLLECTION OF WANGXIAN/XIANWANG SMUT/NONE-RATED STORIES. Part 01 - Lan WangJi Had Enough Part 02 - The Patriarch's Garden Part 03 - The Mafioso's...
16.2K 253 14
hey kitties, this is my very first "fandom x reader" story, so pleeease be patient with me... because i have NO idea of what I'm doing ksksks, also...