Play The Goddesses Game(Tcf)

By NeonWritter

In this Fan fiction Cale henituse, Kim Rok Soo, And Cale Barrow became the triplets of the henituse household... More

➢Let The games Begin➣
➣Let the games begin 02➢
➣Game System➢
➣Royal Visitor's➢
➣Detective Work➢
➣Somethings Wrong... ➢
➣Did You Know?... ➢
➣Into the forest➢
➣Game's Easy Mode➢
➣A peaceful day? ➢
➣Born as a trouble maker➢
➣The Purple Dragon➢
➣CUTE LITTLE BLOBS➢
➣The System➢
➢Lost in The Woods➢
➣Thames Blood➣
➢Family Drama...➣
➢A Serious Talk➣
➣Shall we adopt them? ➢
➣School or no School➢
➣Family Bonding➢
➣To trade or not to trade, that is the question➢
➢I ain't Cheap ➣
➢Did you get Hurt? ➣
➣3 Years Later.. ➢
❒ SCHOOL ERA:Nice too meet you!
❒SCHOOL ERA:A young Mage
❒SCHOOL ERA: The crown prince Alver
❒SCHOOL ERA:The Crew
❒SCHOOL ERA: A broken Heart
❒SCHOOL ERA :Butterflies
✎Remember Me?
✎Finally Were Roommate's
✎Who is he?
✎He's into you...
✎Who is the Smartest
✎Field Trip!⍢⃝
✎I got a feeling
✎A New Member?
✎On The Move
✎Why do you look like this?!
✎What is this Sorcery?!
✎Congratulations!Dont mind me in the background
Extra:What they look like;
✎Pranks & Friendship
✎Lets go out with a Bang!
✎Lets go out with a bang! (pt.2)
✎Triple Trouble
✎Chaos?Disharmony? Oh yes please
✎Church of Celestine
✎Respect for the single...
✎THE DATE
THE DATE (2)
THE DATE (3)
FRIENDSHIP DATE
SCHOOL FAIR 🎒📚
THE GALA
HIDDEN SECRETS
Extra;
YOUR GROUP VS MINE
The Child of Death, The Child of Shadows, And The Child of War
Announcement

✎Arson is the answer

1.4K 96 112
By NeonWritter

After careful preparation of Cale and his Arson crew they shall now sneak out and burn that forsaken building.

Today or shall I say tonight was finally the night were the purifying shall commence.

"There are five guards guarding the main and back entrance two of each five group are high grade Knights while the other three are just a low grade knights" Rosalyn said as her and glenn shocked the place.

Right know there hiding not that far away from the place as they proceeded explaining the plan.

"Cage and I will take care of saving the items inside while adin and alberu take care of locking the inside and taking care of a few guards inside in the process" Cale said as he looks at the three who nodded.

"The rest will be on look out and knock the guards as well to take there place"

As Cale said that they disperse into the dark as the mission;Let it burn commence.

Adin and alberu dressed in fine✨ clothes as well as wore a mask 🎭to hide their identity.

"Stop! Who are you? Are you a member of the club?" The guard said as alberu showed him the fake v.i.p tickets valentino made for them.

"Oh... I'm sorry esteemed sir's you may enter" the guard said as he cleared the way for them.

Adin smirks as he and alberu got in smoothly and sat at the far back.

They arrived early so the auction hasn't started yet and not many people have arrived.

A few hours later more and more people have arrived as they all sat on their seats and the stage lit up signalling that the auction would soon start.

The radio Cale gaved them years ago have evolved into earrings with each their color to blend in and not seem suspicious.

"Ciel it's starting.. " alberu whispers.

/Proceed with phase two hyung/Cale answers

Alberu looks at Adin who stealthily looks the door and went back to sit,

🜲

"Ciel? Do we start now?" Rosalyn says

/yes/Cale answers.

Rosalyn looks at bud, glenn, valentino, Antonio,Kim, Barrow and taylor as they all nodded.

They stealthily knocked out the highest grade Knights in each of the two groups two from the front and two from the back entrance.

Kim and barrow took over the two highest grade knights at the front entrance and changed their features to match the ones they knock out.

Glenn and Bud took over the back entrance as they both knocked out the two highest grade knights their and took over thier identify.

Rosalyn and Antonio both went thier separate ways to block the secret escape exits so that no one escapes.

Taylor and Valentino stood guard to look out for suspicious people.

If ever thier plan backfire or could go wrong they will rip thier teleportation scrolls and leave the place immediately.

🜲

Adin has caught someone he knew in his line of eye as he nudges amber slightly as alberu looks at him and Adin points his head to a corner.

They saw Venion talking to someone who they identified as Neo,"Ciel the target has been found"Alberu whispered as he remains in place looking directly on stage to not seem suspicious.

/Ciel all of us are in place/Valentino said on the radio.

/we shall start phase three/Cale said as he looks at Cage who nodded.

"Welcome dear customers to another memorable night!" The host said as he entered the stage.

"Our first item of today is a necklace made by the hairs of a whale tribe the bidding shall start at 50"

The staff then shows the beautiful necklace as many people started bidding thier prizes.

🜲

Cale could hear thier voices at the back as the bids started getting higher each item they show.

"Shall we start with them?" Cale said as he looks around the cages containing the slaves and a few exotic animals.

"Poor them... How dare those bastards to this.." Cage said as he looks at the people inside the cages they clearly have been starved.

"Yes we shall" Cale said as he started letting go of the prisoner's.

Minutes later they finally freed the slaves and they had to free the animals next.

"Alright!Next we have beautiful looking slaves for you to pick." The host signals the staff to bring out the slaves.

Cale and cage heard this as they hid and blended into the dark.

The staff went in as he only saw open cages... "...?!"

The staff panics as he called security "security! The items have escaped find them!"

He then told the host in secret as the host smiled awkwardly towards the crowd. Adin and alberu smirks.

"Ahahaha... There has been some slight issues so we will proceed with the next item instead" The host said as he signals the Staff to pick something else.

"Ah! This is a very special and exotic animal as it is the only one left in there species alive therefore we shall start at 10"

He said as the staff brought a colorful bird with bright feathers.

"The only one in thier species alive?..." Alberu muttered.Adin looks at him.

/do you want to have it hyung? You can but what you want here, you too Adin/Cale said on the radio as they proceeded to save the animals.

Alberu nodded he raised a number as the host reads it "huh?... 100?!" The bidders turn around to him as they saw a mysterious man with a mask

"150!"

A person bids. Alberu raised his number once again.

"200"

The person who bid '150' flinched and another one raised the numbers again

"350!"

That person looks at our prince as he smirks.the prince raised a brow an scoffed as he then proceeded to raised his number

"500.. " he said all of them went silent as the host could see there were no other bidders he then announced.

"Sold to mr. Mysterious!" The host said as he smiled from the plentiful money he just got.

Alberu smiled as Adin looks at him while raising a brow "do you even have that money?If this may sound offensive but from I heard the king kinda... Neglects you"

It did sound offensive but Adin was right he smiled at Adin as he whispers to him. "We won't need to pay them since were going to destroy and loot this place anyway.."

Adin then had a hit of realization in his place as he nodded "this is good" he said.

The crew heard their conversation as they only sighed,

/Darling can you get me a souvenir?/ Valentino said as Adin nods.

/hey show some respect for us single people here../Cage said as he chuckles.

The staff and security has now been in panic since countless disappearance from slaves, exotic animals, and precious jewels have been nowhere to be found.

"Catch the mouse that had been stealing these things if they still keeps disappearing then that thing is still here" The head of security said.

"Catch it and get rid of it as well as retrieve the things it stole" He added.

"Yes sir!" The others said as they searched for the "mouse" who was actually on top of them listening to thier discussion.

"Stupid mouse walked into the tigers den" The security chief muttered as cage almost snickers when the chief left.

"It's as they say when the cats are away the mice will play" She said as they went down and started yet again looting as well as collecting evidence.

🜲

The host has been sweating bullets as the guest were already complaining why the next item is taking so long.

Cale and cage has successfully looted the special items they had and only left the common items.

Alberu could see the angry and disappointed Venion as he and Adin smiled devilishly.

🜲

"Why? Where are the slaves I brought here?!the animals?!" Venion said as he kicks the staff.

"I-it suddenly disappeared.."the staff said as he fell to the ground with the not so strong force.

"You idiots! So you say it got stolen?! Inside this secured place?!" Venion shouted s he started beating up the staff.

(Well sucks to be you venion it's Cale your dealing with nothing is secured when it comes to him)

(Malas mo lang at kalaban mo yung looting king na si Cale.)

Venion was enraged while Adin and alberu from the corner loves the free show they had witnessed. Not the staff getting bullied no but venion getting angry.

"Ciel can you reserve me a gift for my beloved?" Adin said I'm a whisper but loud enough in the radio for the whole crew to hear as they all cringe.

/yeah yeah, I got you/Cale said as he picks something and reserved for adin. Valentino chuckled.

/Damn you guys really should respect singles here/Bud Grumbles as Adin retaliates "your just jealousy I have a relationship and you don't"He said in sarcasm which made alberu who was beside him snicker.

Even though he was also hit with what Adin said.

/Hyung were all finished did the animals and slave go out yet?/Cale asks

/Yes they have safely got out Ciel/Rosalyn said as she guides the slaves who exited from the secret exits.

/We shall proceed with the last phase, Adin hyung you know what to do/Cale said as he and cage proceed with the last plan.

🜲

"I'm sure the king has sent a few knights to come here already" Alberu said as he stood up and stretched.

/Darling the Roman knights are here... /Valentino said as Adin smiles.

Venion notices two of the mysterious person at the back stand and looks at them with suspicion.

Kim and barrow revealed themselves as the three dumb low grade knights gasps in shock.They tried to attack them but the Roman knights stopped them in time as Kim and barrow smiles and opens the door to let them in and bowed pointing there hand to go in.

The same thing happened at the back entrance as Glenn and bud welcomed the surrounding roan knights and opened the back door.

🜲

Alberu could here the knights footsteps coming closer as he takes off his mask Adin did the same as venion look at them in wide eyes.

"Tha- What?!"

In that moment the door slammed open revealing the roan knights as they surrounded the nobles and royalties inside.

Taylor who was pushed by cage in his wheelchair got in as his instance was grand the look on venion face was hilarious.

Taylor then looks towards his younger brother as he smiled and pointed towards him. "Venion!? Why are you here?!"

He said as he acted shock, the roan knights looks at where he was pointing as venion stood there frozen in place.

The roan knights went to him as they grabbed him and venion struggled in there grasps.

Venion got a little bit closer to Taylor who was sitting on his wheelchair as Taylor hides his smile and acted disappointed as well as sad. "How could you be apart of this...You freely do this inside the kingdom... Have you got no respect towards our king?"

The knights look bagfled as they glared at venion. "How dare you disrespect the king!"one of the knights shouted as he slaps venion.

Venion grits his teeth as he looks at Taylor who was holding his hand on his mouth to hide his amusement.

Venion eyes we're full with rage as the knights took him away as well as the others they have caught.

The knights did a sweep of the place and collected evidence Cale and cage has left them.

Taylor whispered to cage " where are the triplets?"He looked around to only see Adin, Bud, alberu, Glenn,and Valentino. Antonio and Rosalyn aren't here yet as they were still dealing with the other staff who tried to escape from the secret exits.

"They said he had to do something and will meet with us later"cage whispered back as Taylor continues to act the shock-disappointed-weak-and-un able to walk-brother- act.

The knights started questioning the slaves that had been kidnapped and brought here. " Yes they did that as they also sold illegal potions to other territories "a slave said.

" we really thank the first prince alberu crossman for dealing with this without casualties... You deserve to be the future king your Highness"the other slaves said as they were instructed by cage and Cale to thank the crown prince for saving them.

The knights now looks at alberu in a new light. Alberu smiles as he said "It is my duty as the first prince to make sure my people are safe"

Good it's all according to plan once they finished this the king would most likely give them rewards for thanks.

Cale thinks as he looks down with barrow holding Kim beside him. "Of course I wouldn't receive anything" Cale said as he smiles in triumph.

Barrow looks at Cale weirdly along with Kim but they thought it was expected of their dense idiotic brother...

"Should we burn it now?" Asks Barrow.

"Yes.to get rid of filth arson is the answer" Cale answers.

As the sky turned red all of the people on ground looks up as they examined the weird sky.

Antonio who just got out of the secret entrance along with Rosalyn had remembered the strange sky he saw when the corrupted auction house burned and warned everyone to stay away from the building.

Just as everyone was on the safe zone two lightning bolts shot down from the sky as they hit the building and fire quickly envelopes it.

A combination of Barrow and cale's fire ancient power as Kim watches the burning building from above.

🜲

The others on the ground where flabbergasted as cage flinched and remembers what Cale told her as she shouts to gain everyones attention.

"Divine punishment! The gods have been angered and sent down divine punishment!"

The knights gasps as the turn to look at the burning building again. "Venion Stan how could you be apart of this! The gods have been angered by this as well as the people apart of it speak of them and reveal them know if you don't want divine punishment to befall you!"

Venion could only shake in his place as he saw the flames shout up and swallowed the four story tall building and completely obliterated it.

Alberu wondered if Cale was the one behind this and pinch his forehead he has a lot of reports to sign and paper works to deal with after this happens....

"He really is driving me crazy" he muttered which lucky only he could hear it.

Antonio saw three people on top of the burning building flying he saw one of them had red hair.But thier face were to dark to see.

Suddenly the fire became wilder as it almost hit the triplets.

🜲

"Oi! Be careful you almost hit them!" Misaki said as he nagged eliza.

"I'm sorry I got too carried away" eliza said as she scratched her head and bows.

"This is entertaining.." Liraz said as he eats his/her popcorn and stared at the burning scene.

"Put more heat on the fire eliza so that it would burn and melt faster!" I said as I cheered eliza on.

They were helping with the burning and taking pictures of the triplets.

🜲

"That was close" Kim said as they went far away from the burning building

Cale and Barrow as well as Kim landed on the ground and put on thier disguise as they went towards to the academy back first.

The others can take the credit they did thier part too. They could just sleep for the night plus they had to lay low for now... They shall make a grand entrance when they return to noble hood.

✿°•∘ɷ∘•°✿ ... ✿°•∘ɷ∘•°✿ ... ✿°•∘ɷ∘•°✿

This is the only update for today😊

Thank you for reading I don't know if I could update tomorrow.

But look forward to it

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.8K 751 47
If you are special, it's only natural that you'll get the gods' attention at some point of your life. That was what happened to Kim Rok Soo. At some...
129K 8.9K 63
A fanfiction for Lout of the Count's Family written by Yu Ryeo Han. I do not own the Lout of the Count's Family. This is just a FANFICTION. Note: Thi...
342K 29.7K 110
In the alleyways of Yiling, there was an abandoned child who did his best to survive. Everyday, he scoured for food and fought dogs who hurted him. I...
12.1K 738 19
〔 Kim Rok Soo x Cale Henituse (og!) 〕 Cale made a deal with the god of death, he returned to the past and was surprised because there were several ch...