YOUR GROUP VS MINE

Hello my dear readers before I start the story I just wanna say that I'm sorry for the slow update school has been drowning me with assignments, projects and reports lately.

Also I wanna say that this (😈) emoji whenever I used this (😈) you know there's bound to be drama, chaos, or something like that so don't trust this (😈) emoji when it comes to me.

꒷︶꒷꒥꒷‧₊˚૮꒰˵•ᵜ•˵꒱ა‧₊˚꒷︶꒷꒥꒷

Ivan wanted to see that world burn and no not because he had a dark childhood a dark past like most other villains.

It's just that he thinks....

"Why?" Kim asks

Ivan smiled as he answered Kim

"Because its fun" he shamelessly said as he takes out a sword made from magic.

"You crazy bitch" Chrissy said as she gritted her teeth in anger.

"Thank you for the compliment I quite like that tittle" Ivan shamelessly said as he smiled crazily.

Kim charged forward as there sword clashed each other Barrow helping Chrissy to stand.

"Barrow... Find the bombs and destroy them" Kim said as he looks at Barrow who nods.

Chrissy and Barrow went away to look for the hidden bombs Ivan planted as Cale was still hiding in the bush to help Kim when in a dire situation.

"Aw~ no fun!" Ivan said as he tried to slash kim's throat open but Kim dodged it and jumped back.

"You know we could have been a team kallah I really liked you and though of you as the same as me" Ivan started to give his villain speech like they always do.

"We could have ruled this kingdom together, sad you had to rebel against me.... Aren't we besties?"Ivan sad as he tilted his head and stared at Kim "sadly"

"I don't have an asshole of a free like you" Kim said as he gritted his teeth.

"Mm.you did really tell me a thing about you too Kallah ikeros never really existed right?" Ivan said as he attacked Kim but Kim block it now both staring eye to eye at each other eyes burning with pure anger.

"If only you didn't met that damn Chrissy girl we could have been partners" Ivan said.

"Fuck off" Kim said as he sheathed his sword which made the two swords make an eire sound making Ivan fall back.

"Yeah should've finished you off when I got the chance"Ivan then took a little pouch out of his pocket as he showed it to Kim.

"Wanna know what's in here?~"he said as he holds the pouch up

Cale perked up as if sensing danger Ivan untied the pouch as he threw it towards Kim.

The pouch which had powder inside hit Kim as he coughed.

[The players mentality has decreased by 10%]

The screen popped up as Kim cough and tried to get rid of the smoke powder.

Ivan smiled "so your a player to"he said.

"This is bad... I'm gonna have to kill you along with the bitch and your brothers" He said as he shakes his head.

"Tsk tsk tsk, didn't expect you to be a hindrance my friend" He added as he conjured up a flame in his hand.

Kim was still having a hard time breathing as he didn't notice Ivan charging up to him.