❒SCHOOL ERA :Butterflies

Last night was...interesting considering 10 year old kids going out at night murdering a certain entity to save a hypnotized child.

Yes it was very interesting... And I caught all of it on video!I happily hopped towards the room where my roommate is as we both watched the video and pictures I caught.

Cale and Chrissy got eye bags below their eyes as well as all the gang who went with them.he doesn't know but Valentino didn't seem to be tired at all.

Adin seems really hagard side he needed to go to his night class, while alberu had to read his papers till dawn...

He felt bad...Would it have been a bit better if he didn't asks for help?

You know what he'll make up for it! He could make them cookies! He'll get barrow's help since he's a master at that

"Okay so first you just need to do this" Barrow said as he guided Cale into making the best cookies in the world

Cale nodded and did exactly what Barrow did. Cale also thought Barrow how to make the best macaroons I'm the world.

And once they were almost done Valentino suddenly went inside cale's dorm he was going to ask help for something when he stopped as he saw Barrow and Cale making sweets.

He wanted to give someone a sweet too to thank that someone for carrying him towards his dorm when he was tired that night.

Cale recalls the date today it was Feb. 13th tomorrow was valentines day. Cale nodded

"We should give them tomorrow since its valentines day, We should give them to our friends"

(Shipper me;aww dang friend zoned R. I. P

Grim reaper me:I already dug a hole they would fall into)

The two nodded as they continue to bake.

The next morning they set out to give their sweets to their dear friends.

"Hyung! " Cale shouted as he flung open alvers door and went inside.

Alberu jerks his head up and looks at his lovely dongsaeng

"Yes?" he said as he smiled even though he was tired.

"I baked something for you~" Cale said as he handed him a pouch full with things they baked.

"Happy valentines day!" He said as he went out to look for cage or Rosalyn.

All of the tiredness went away as alberu froze and heat rises up to his face.

Right it was today he thought as he hugs the pouch Cale gaved him.

Barrow spotted Kim as he gaved him the pouch "for being an amazing brother happy valentines day Bro" He said as he smiled

"Your the amazing brother you idiot" Kim said as he took the pouch and hugged Barrow

Barrow set out to find Taylor

Valentino had only one person he was assigned to give, it was his best friend

"Adin!" he calls him Adin then left the group he was talking to and went close to Valentino

"Do you know what today is?" Valentino asks. Adin raised a brow "Wednesday? Why are you questioning this" he irritatedly said.

Valentino chuckles as he whips out his pouch and shows it towards Adin he then tilts his head as he smiled "Happy Valentines day~"

Adin seemed to be frozen in place as he stares at the smiling Valentino and the pouch his currently showing back and forth.

A sudden feeling flamed inside him as he snatched the pouch and ran away, Valentino looks at him confusingly.but he just shrugged it off thinking he had somewhere urgent to go.