✎Arson is the answer

After careful preparation of Cale and his Arson crew they shall now sneak out and burn that forsaken building.

Today or shall I say tonight was finally the night were the purifying shall commence.

"There are five guards guarding the main and back entrance two of each five group are high grade Knights while the other three are just a low grade knights" Rosalyn said as her and glenn shocked the place.

Right know there hiding not that far away from the place as they proceeded explaining the plan.

"Cage and I will take care of saving the items inside while adin and alberu take care of locking the inside and taking care of a few guards inside in the process" Cale said as he looks at the three who nodded.

"The rest will be on look out and knock the guards as well to take there place"

As Cale said that they disperse into the dark as the mission;Let it burn commence.

Adin and alberu dressed in fine✨ clothes as well as wore a mask 🎭to hide their identity.

"Stop! Who are you? Are you a member of the club?" The guard said as alberu showed him the fake v.i.p tickets valentino made for them.

"Oh... I'm sorry esteemed sir's you may enter" the guard said as he cleared the way for them.

Adin smirks as he and alberu got in smoothly and sat at the far back.

They arrived early so the auction hasn't started yet and not many people have arrived.

A few hours later more and more people have arrived as they all sat on their seats and the stage lit up signalling that the auction would soon start.

The radio Cale gaved them years ago have evolved into earrings with each their color to blend in and not seem suspicious.

"Ciel it's starting.. " alberu whispers.

/Proceed with phase two hyung/Cale answers

Alberu looks at Adin who stealthily looks the door and went back to sit,

🜲

"Ciel? Do we start now?" Rosalyn says

/yes/Cale answers.

Rosalyn looks at bud, glenn, valentino, Antonio,Kim, Barrow and taylor as they all nodded.

They stealthily knocked out the highest grade Knights in each of the two groups two from the front and two from the back entrance.

Kim and barrow took over the two highest grade knights at the front entrance and changed their features to match the ones they knock out.

Glenn and Bud took over the back entrance as they both knocked out the two highest grade knights their and took over thier identify.

Rosalyn and Antonio both went thier separate ways to block the secret escape exits so that no one escapes.

Taylor and Valentino stood guard to look out for suspicious people.

If ever thier plan backfire or could go wrong they will rip thier teleportation scrolls and leave the place immediately.

🜲

Adin has caught someone he knew in his line of eye as he nudges amber slightly as alberu looks at him and Adin points his head to a corner.

They saw Venion talking to someone who they identified as Neo,"Ciel the target has been found"Alberu whispered as he remains in place looking directly on stage to not seem suspicious.