✎Why do you look like this?!

Barrow has been bored ever since Cale left to deal with someone so he decided to... Sneak out of school campus ☆(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*.

I mean he is currently free of work for a whole week and considering that it's almost over he should enjoy his time and not be holed up in a room all day.

He walked around town in simple clothes but his pink silky hair still caught people's attention. He looks around the place where his friends where hiding when they were saving someone dumb enough to fall prey to a shifter and almost got eaten.

He smiles and chuckles as he recalls the memory that was a nice and awkward day at the same time nice because he managed to do something fun with his brothers and friends and awkward because he had to comfort along with Cale the crying and nagging Chrissy at the swamp at night....

He looks at the cafe the market the restaurant even the park where kim and taylor almost lost their calm and drop kick the shifter as he finally reaches the dark swamp.

It was morning so it wasn't that dark rather it was weirdly magical to look at the glittering swamp as the swamp flowers bloom a little and the vines hanging from the trees as they swayed from the passing wind.

It was a weirdly amazing and awesome scene if not for the fact that a bunch of ten year olds murdered a creature who feeds on human soul. And that said creature almost murdered someone here....

Barrow walks closely towards the lake as he could clearly saw the bottom of it. A black cloud like thing was seen sunken on the bottom

That black thing would resrface and be born as a shifter. Yes this swamp right here is the one who gave birth to the shifter who yield Chrissy as it's dinner.

A shifter takes approximately 10 years to fully grow and 100 years to disintegrate and die as it turn to dust... So which means that plenty of people have died here in this said swamp and that concerns Barrow for only a bit.

Since he has also killed before it doesn't seem to affect him a little.But eating your victims souls... Well he might have done something the same in that matter as he reincarnated a thousand times and pushes the soul out of someones body.

He moves back as he saw the black thing move as it sways with the swamps water.

"This is disturbing... " He muttered as the black thing looks like Poop swirling around

"It's disgusting actually..." He said as he lives towards a tree that was slightly bend.He sits down on the green grass and closes his eyes when wind pass through him as his hair sways making him look etheral.

More! Make him look more beautiful!

Effects more wind effects!

He needs to sit on a spot with more lighting!

Is the creepy stalker ladies getting this?

Swoosh swoosh white star looks ethereal!

Yes! Yes!

The wind elementals who Cale ordered to babysit the chaotic Barrow because he knows he would leave his room again all said in unison.

If anything harmful and threatening happening around Barrow they would immediately report it to Cale and kim.

They will not have a time were Barrow would be almost corrupted with the nightmare necklace.

Night necklace changes to nightmare necklace when it gets overly corrupted from to much Abyss magic and would corrupt the owner.

In the bushes where the readers who were there instead of the four as they were still busy with the switching up plan to switch up the unworthy nobles with the readers so they could enter school and have more picture collection of the triplets