It's a least I can do ✔️

By zarrylove30

he can't give him anything, but he don't need anything from him, but love. 💚💛 More

part 1
part 2
part 3
part 4
part 5
part 6
part 7
part 8
part 9
part 10
part 11
part 13
part 14
part 15
part 16
part17
part 18
part 19
part 20
part 21
part 22
part 23
part 24
part 25
part 26
part 27
part 28
part 29
part 30
part 31 (end)
new

part 12

157 12 5
By zarrylove30

Harry.

 Gentle kisses wake me up in the morning.

 -        Zayn, stop... I'm sleepy... - I tried to stop him.

 -        Wait, I will get up soon, I have a meeting...

 -         Z please... - He covered my whole face with wet kisses, and I started to giggle.  - Zayn it's tickling...

-        My sweet... Do you know how sweet you taste?  Okay, the meeting is about to start... I'll meet you in the kitchen, dear.

 He got up from the bed and went outside.  I laughed heartily at his childish behavior.

 I changed his shirt (I think it became a habit) and entered the bathroom.  Whether I got dressed or not, I immediately went downstairs with bare feet of course...
Zayn was sitting at the dining room table and was on an online meeting. he was wearing a t-shirt and suit on top and only boxers underneath.
  A good idea came to me and I laughed mischievously.  I crawled under the table and got close to Zayn's feet.  I put my hand on his underwear and slid it down his legs.  Zayn  looked at me with wide-eyed, surprise, and I winked. 
I grabbed his huge dick and started moveing on it.  I soon put it in my mouth.  I was playing with my tongue on it and I could see that his nerves were at their peak.

 -     Mr. Zayn, are you okay?

 -        Yes yes... go on...

 Is he saying that to me or that person?  I think both of us.  He ran his hand through my hair and began to move himself.

 -        Oh my God Harry…

 -       Mr. Zayn?...

 -        Shut up and get on with your job John!..

 He cum in my mouth, and his breath was followed by a good curse.  I returned the underwear to its place and returned to the living room with a wide smile.

I didn't write it...👀👀👀👀👀

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.7K 1K 17
(completed) "He touched me, he ripped me, he burned me by his very own bare hand Zee."
406 0 40
"If you don't have love, then what's the point in all this?"
7.6K 539 14
"I'll love you soh much, that you'll become crazy"... (Completed)
483K 32.3K 58
"Stop acting like you know me."