NICOLE [Broken Mate Series #1]

By Alexis_writes01

Left in the world with nothing apart from a little hope to find her mate without knowing what the future has... More

A/N
Cast/Characters
Chapter 1: Cold Bucket of REALITY
Chapter 2: Why?
Chapter 3: REJECTION
Chapter 4: It Hurts
Chapter 5: ROGUE
Chapter 6 : New Beginning
Chapter 7: What the heck, Mates?
Chapter 8 Frienemies
Chapter 9: LUNA I
Chapter 10: LUNA II
Chapter 11: Scarlette
Chapter 12: DISCOVERIES
Chapter 13: The Elders
Chapter 15 : SEARCHING FOR NICOLE

Chapter 14: CAPTURED

14 1 0
By Alexis_writes01

Third person p.o.v:

       Back at the pack house, a girl with snowy white blonde could be seen playing with the pack children in her light blue sundress giving out the impression of a good mother and good Luna to the elders and members, opposite her under a large oak tree sat her friend and future sister-in-law, Ashley. 

     Ashley who was eating the already peeled apple on a plate with one hand using the other to turn the pages of the book she was reading heard the commotion and looked up wondering what it was about until looked around seeing everyone running and children that looked to still be in elementary school were crying, she stood up seeing Jason running over to her while yelling at people to move.

Seeing the confused look on her face Jason who grabbed her hand wanting to pull her a way to keep her somewhere safe was stopped by her, she asked "What's happening and where are we going jay answer me" she looked at him anxiously waiting for an answer hoping it's not what she thought it was.

"Rogues chica, Rogues now let's go you have to follow Nicole, you both have to get to the safe house ok," Jason said looking into her eyes and feeling all sorts of emotion, Ashley who was looking into Jason's eyes quickly looked away awkwardly unable to tell what she saw in his eyes. 

Jason coughed awkwardly and said "Nicole must be gathering most of the children and women to go to the safe house she should be around here," he said looking around when finally saw her "Found her, now go," he said then left giving out the command to em ' Deltas and warriors through their mind link since Alex, asher, and Stephano aren't here and Nicole is doing her part.

"Nic, Come on let's go " Ashley yelled as she saw Nicole still gathering and calling pack members, suddenly Nicole turned around wanting to go back into the pack house.

"You go, I'll be back, make sure all of you are safe," Nicole said, staring into scared Ashley's eyes.

"No, I can't just leave you, what if something happened to you" Ashley replied looking into the girl's eyes at the verge of crying

"Nothing will happen to me Lee, I'm luna and I've responsibilities to fulfill, ok don't cry I'll be back. Now go I'm counting on you" Nicole said, she won't let anything happen to these people, they're her family and she'll protect them no matter what, With that thought in mind, Nicole made a run for the pack house first without looking back while Ashley ran to get some of the children that were by the lakeside to the safe house, after making sure no one was following her she locked the door with the combination code.

                              *****

    Getting into the house Nicole saw no one in the lounge area, or the kitchen, she ran to the game room to see if there were still people there but there was no one there so she went back downstairs to leave but she was blocked by the door by rogues that were still in their human form, thinking of a way to escape this two bluffy guys in front of her whom were blocking her way, she took several steps back making them come into the house, After locking the door making sure there's no escape for her they both smirked and looked at each other. 

       F**k it, she said then punched the guy by the left in the face surprising the guy and his companion, without waiting for them to recover from the surprise she gave a powerful kick to where the sun doesn't shine the guy by the right making him go down unable to fight while holding his crotch, his companion was shocked but soon recovered.

      He threw a punch at her face but she dodged it quickly punching him in his stomach making him do a double-over after that she took a step back and then did an all-around kick hitting him on the head and knocking him out cold,  After that she looked at the other guy who was still holding onto his crotch face all red, she smirked then went to the coat three doors from where they currently were, Seeing this the guy that was still holding onto his injured crotch had a bad premonition.

       When Nicole came back holding onto Ashley's tennis racket the guy saw it and gulped he knew it was over for him. Nicole circled him and tsked patting the racket on her palm: 

"I don't know if you'll be able to make babies and neither do I care anyway sweet dreams looser," She said still circling the kneeling man, she raised the racket up and hit him on the head knocking him out cold, he landed with a thud sound.She opened the front door and then looked back at the two unconscious men laying on the ground and said 'Pathetic'  

      Suddenly halfway through the fight she felt a hand coving half her face as she smelt the stinky smell of a rogue, She kicked backward making her leg collide with his knee which led him to release her in the process." Too weak" she muttered, She turned around giving him an all-round kick in the face before he could get up knocking him out cold with that she left going to help others fight. 

      Unknown to her after shifting to her wolf form, while fighting off two rogues that were fighting an injured pack mate of hers, they focused on her instead leading her away and making things difficult for her, another rogue came up from behind in his human form and injected her with some quantity of wolfsbane which would make her weak and easy to knock out, turning to leave after making eye contact with another rogue in a tree.

       Nicole felt the sharp pain in her abdomen she turned to where she felt the person that injected her and luck was on her side as she bit into his leg making him scream in agony forgetting about the other two she was fighting,  giving her a disadvantage as the man hit her on the head.

Note: Silver and wolfsbane are harmful to werewolves, A large amount of wolfsbane can kill a wolf if not removed immediately and a silver bullet can also kill a wolf.

                                                                                                            ****

   In the meeting hall, a phone rang interrupting the ongoing meeting and making everyone turn to look at the culprit, which was none other than Alex stone. Ignoring them he answered the call seeing that it was his Gamma and walked out.

"Speak," He said, his tune cold and bored

"Alex,...Alex... we're..under..attack...by rogues" the person on the other side of the line said panting making each of his sentences broken.

"What about your Luna, the women, and children, my si-"he was saying calmly before being interrupted by the sound of a person yelling on the other side.

"Alex I've to go...Luna ... is.... taken ...them to the- oh shit" quickly the call got disconnected making Alex on edge as he sensed something was wrong.

   Right after the call got disconnected Alex quickly badged into the meeting hall causing everyone to be on alert except Stéphano and Asher, silencing the ongoing conversation.

"We have to go. Now"Alex said looking at his brother, making the rest look at him weirdly

' what's wrong? Who was that' Asher asked through their mind link seeing as his brother is on edge.

'Jason(gemma), there's an unexpected attack at the pack, and the line just disconnected before he could finish 'Alex said, his face expressionless and his aura became even colder.

"Shit!"Asher and stéphano cursed pushing their chairs back.

"Sorry, gentlemen but we have a situation to take care of" They heard the calm-looking Asher say seriously.

Right as one of the elders was about to question them on what's more important a phone rang.

"Hello," Jamie said (Alpha Bruce's beta)

"We're under attack, surprise attack, we can't find Lila, "the person on the other side said (Lila, Alpha Bruce's 10year old daughter)

"Find her no matter what, get the Luna and the women and children to safety"Jamie gave out his command making Bruce look at him demanding an answer.

"Alpha we're under attack and can't find Lila b-"before Jamie could finish he was interrupted by his furious look at Alpha.

"Those bloody bastards, Get up we're leaving, "Alpha Bruce said standing up not bothering to apologize or say goodbye to the elders.

"Rogues, Typical of-"Elder Sal couldn't even finish his sentence because Asher asked Bruce a question hurriedly.

"Your pack is under attack by rogues too," Asher asks in disbelief before gritting his teeth. Hear Asher say this and the word 'too' everyone present could roughly guess what it is, the elders that were silent suddenly look at each other but this didn't go unnoticed by the worried and calm-looking Alphas.

"What are you all hiding?" An Agitated Alex said making the whole hall go silent as he looks straight at the elders.No one had ever spoken to them like that so hearing Alex's tone and the question made them angry but they swallowed it before answering him.

"We ain't hiding nothin' if you dumb heads gave ole sal here the chance to finish his sentence earlier you dumb brains would have known. idiot"Elder Callan said angrily no longer able to suppress his anger leaving the Alphas speechless and an angry Alex growling.

"What I was saying earlier is, Kayden La Cruz typically uses rouges as a distraction and as we've said earlier Kayden is not your typical werewolf but a hybrid, and a hybrid that wants nothing more than power, since he left the council for hundreds of years it's not easy to recognize"Elder Sal said in one breathe.

"So what you trying to say is, that a crazy power-hungry hybrid is out there and even if he passes you by, you guys won't be able to tell"Alpha Callum who has been silent since scoffed.

"And he seems to be more  obsessed with this prophesied one now, and-"

"He's crazy, my daughter is just a child if I can't find her, I'll ..*sob*sob*"Alpha Bruce broke down various possibilities of his daughter being kidnapped and all alone in an unknown place passed through his mind making him feel various emotion but mainly anger and sadness.

Seeing Bruce cry and elder sal comforting him just made the atmosphere awkward, leaving the rest uncomfortable not knowing what to do.

"Well, I think we should all go back to our packs now," Alpha Antonio said scratching the back of his neck nervously.

"Yeah"

"Yes"

"Yeah"

"I think so too"Anthonio earned lots of positive answers making him sigh in relief as the other alphas prepared to leave.

                           ****

Meanwhile, back in BloodShot pack

"Nic!" Ashley called out "Nic", "Nicole", "Nicole" Ashley called out repeatedly, searching around helplessly, She checked the kitchen, Nicole and the boys' room, their bathroom, everywhere but still couldn't find her best friend and sister quickly Ashley ran outside to look for her mother as panic surge through her veins.

"MOM" "MOM" "MOM" The crying Ashley yelled running to her mother who was assisting the injured and other mothers while the caretakers were trying to calm the crying children down, Not caring if anyone saw her like this or not.   

As soon as she got to her mother she hugged her brawling her eyes out shocking Cassandra her mom, the shocked Cassandra soon came back to her senses and asked her crying daughter while comforting her "What happened?" "Why are you crying and where's Nicole?"

"I can't*sob* find*sob* her*sob* anywhere mom" Ashley said in between sobs.

"Jason!"Cassandra called out in a dominant voice which is totally different from her usual soft and loving voice making Louis shake in fear.

"Yes Luna," He said as soon as he got there.

"Dispatch the warriors, we can't find the Luna in the house, and don't let this news get out until the Alphas come. Ok?"She said with a straight face still trying to calm her crying daughter down. As soon as Louis left Cassandra couldn't help but feel nervous, She took Nicole as her own so when Louis came back and said this:

"We can't find the Luna"She felt her blood run cold, her face paled then turn cold wiping off any emotion from her face. The crying Ashely also paled knowing her mich Nicole meant to her brothers, the pack, and herself. She came to the sudden conclusion that her best friend/Sister has been kidnapped.

                                                                                                                ****

   As soon as Alex, Asher, and Stephano the whole place became quiet all of a sudden while they hung their heads low looking dejected  

"Where's Nicole?"Alex asked his voice booming in the already quiet room as children even adult pack members shiver in fear.

"Where is She?"This time around it was Asher who asked seeing as the room still remained silent and his mate was still nowhere to be found.

Seeing that he was about to lose it, Alex asked everyone to leave except Ashley, Jason, and his twin who he asked to stay behind.

"I'll ask again and I want you to give me a F**king answer, Understood?"Alex said through his teeth, while Ashley and Jason just nodded their heads. This was the first Ashely was seeing her brothers like this except for that one time when they saw her in an unknown guy's car and when he hugged her.

"Alex, man you need to "Louis received a glare from the impatient brother making him swallow back the words he wanted to say, then continued in a serious tone.

"Alex, we can't find the Luna-"As he said those words before he could finish his sentence, the sound of glass shattering could be heard making those in the room other than Asher tremble and those outside that could hear the shattering and yelling shrunk.

"What do you mean you can't find her" Alex yelled looking at poor ole Jason like he's gonna tear him apart.

"W..we..we... sear...ched-"the stuttering and trembling Jason was cut off by Asher 

"Answer. The. Damn. Question. will you"Asher yelled through his teeth throwing the table lamp beside him, Ashley flinched scared to her witts.

"Alpha, We've searched everywhere for our luna" Jason said not daring to look at his Alphas expression.

   Beside him, Ashley was lost in her thoughts thinking that if her brothers mate, her bestie/sister had been kidnapped by those disgusting rogues when she was supposed to stop her from going back outside and if those rogues torture her or even kill ...no no no she didn't want to think about that but then if it happens will she ever forgive herself? deep down she knew the answer. 

"Brother, I.. umm Nicole went missing as soon as the attack stopped'" Ashley said not knowing how to put the option of their mate being kidnapped.

"Ashley, Speak clearly," Asher said warning his sister as he misunderstood her words.

"Well, what I mean is I.. noticed her absence when the rogues left suddenly, Although I don't know how long she has been gone for since the rogues suddenly so... umm maybe she was kidnapped.."Ashley said while at her shoes like the most interesting in the room. 

"Jason, You had one single job, Just one f**cking job and you couldn't do it right"

"You were meant to protect her, damn it"

" get Stephano and you two come to my office, Ashley you leave for now, "Alex said as he tried calming down, his brother also tried calming down but who could do so when your mate is not with you, They both left for their office here in the pack house and Ashley left to find her mother.

********
Thank God for giving me the grace to be able to finish this chapter.

Thank you for reading. Watch out for the next chapter.

Love vee

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

234K 6.5K 33
FORGIVENESS is the best form of love... it takes a strong person to say SORRY and an even stronger person to FORGIVE... ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~...
345K 9.4K 37
COMPLETED **First book in the Powerful But Broken Trilogy** I am Braelynn, the punching bag of my pack. I have been wanting to find my mate to take m...
59.1K 1.1K 16
DISCONTINUED Rose has been living in a human town and has been home schooled her whole life. Her parents decide that she should enroll in a public h...
28.8M 881K 55
I glared up at him my eyes narrowed, "Excuse me?" I was beyond livid by the words that just came out of his mouth. My glare didn't falter when Parker...